My Little Shadow

By laneyrenee02

In which a man slowly falls for his daughters murders, daughter. ~.~.~.~ She peaks through her thick eyelashe... More

Author's/Book's Introduction
Character Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter One: Her Hair Is Black
Chapter Two: Black Butterfly
Chapter Three: My Little Shadow
Chapter Four: Bruises, Busted, Bleeding
Chapter Five: Deliriously Delectable
Chapter Six: Mine
Chapter Seven: Nightmares
Chapter Eight: Messy, Unorganized, Coffee Addicted
Chapter Nine: Ugly Crying
Chapter Ten: Just the Beginning
Chapter Eleven: Six-Foot-Three, Tattooed, Murder
Chapter Twelve: Broad, Teeth showing, Show-stopping Smile
Chapter Thirteen: Riding Solo
Chapter Fourteen: Letting Her Go
Chapter Fifteen: Tremble, Quiver, and Stutter
Chapter Sixteen: Devour
Chapter Seventeen: Devils Daughter
Chapter Eighteen: Would Have Loved You
Chapter Nineteen: Perfect Father
Chapter Twenty: From Blue to Grey
Chapter Twenty-One: Road-Trip
Chapter Twenty-Three: Thats you August
Chapter Twenty-Four: Gusto
Chapter-Twenty-Five: Twin Looks of Murder
Chapter Twenty-Six: Go Home
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Flying
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Yours
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Good Girl
Chapter Thirty: Wrath
Chapter Thirty-One: Flames
Chapter Thirty-Two: Its Over
Epilogue
Hypnotic

Chapter Twenty-Two: Sparkles and Tears

309 9 0
By laneyrenee02

(slight sexual content)

I watched as May easily sat down the small pink snow globe with gentle fingers, she treated it like it was the entire world in her hands. It was the last thing to place in the farmhouse before we were officially moved in.

Angelina's ballerina shined under the sparkles that fell down on it, as enchanting music filled the homey air of our newfound peace. The sun shined through the windows just the right way, causing the glitter to appear magical.

The birds chirped in tune with the music playing and May's eyes gazed upon it with adoration so deep I felt my breath hitch.

It was almost as if she loved Angelina, without even knowing her. Like she had her own reasoning for being so thoughtful with my little girl's things.

"What happened to her mother?" May glances over her small shoulder to gaze at me as I answer her.

"She was never a part of Angelina's life," I say with little emotion in my tone. "She didn't want to keep the baby but she was already too far along to have an abortion. So I took Angelina after she was born."

May tilts her head just slightly enough to make her hair fall over her shoulder and cascade down her slender back. "She just left?"

I wince at her accusatory tone, I never faulted Riley for leaving. How could I be mad? She wanted her own life, one where she could pursue any type of career. One she could go hang out with friends without having to find a babysitter.

I couldn't be mad at her for not choosing the lifestyle I did. I understand she wasn't responsible, just like I wasn't, hence an unplanned pregnancy, but I was thankful that she didn't push for adoption and simply let me take Angelina.

"She was thinking about adoption but I took on sole responsibility for Angelina. I don't fault her for her choices. She had big dreams, I didn't." I say with a shrug of my shoulders before walking up beside May, watching the glitter fall around the snow globe.

"My mother left me with my father, except he wasn't like you." She says in a soft voice and I study her quivering chin, this is the first time that she's offered up something from her past that I knew she would rather forget.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," I tell her because I already see the tears bunching up in the corner of her eyes and I should have known her distaste for me saying Riley left was coming from a personal place. May wasn't a naturally judgy person.

"She was an amazing mama, I guess that's what made her leaving so much harder to understand." She says her eyes glued to the snow globe as she was transported back in time.

"I was ten when she left, I guess my father finally hit her hard enough to scare her. He wouldn't let her take me. I still hear her pleas for me to forgive her as she backed out of our driveway." She bit her lip hard enough for it to hurt.

I felt my eyebrows pull together in sympathy and I tugged her to me, resting my chin on her head. Her hair smelled like strawberries and a hint of lilies. She sobbed into my chest until I could feel her tears through my shirt.

"Shhh." I soothed her and ran my hand up and down her back.

She finally stopped crying long enough to finish her story. "After she left my father started to hit me, since his personal punching bag wasn't there anymore. I normally just stood there and took it, I would rather him hit me, than come up with something else to punish me with." She turned to look at me while she spoke the next sentence. "When I finally had enough and decided if my mama could leave so could I, he sent his goons after me. They had been ordered to do what they wanted to me."

I stared at her speechless. The whole time my demon has been her demon. The whole time it had been the same man that caused both of us to stay up at night. "May..." I was speechless, what could I say in a moment like this?

"Just hold me please." She whispers and I put my arms under her arms and walk us to the couch where I sit her down on my lap gently. Her face burrowed into my neck and her legs were on either side of mine.

"For as long as you want me to, I'll be right here."

~.~.~.~.~

I woke up feeling sweaty and my breath was coming out harshly. I reached for something I couldn't see, something I needed right this instant, or else I might just die.

My hands landed on small hips, hips that were moving rapidly against me. I threw my head back and let out a primal groan that filled the silent house.

This was a dream. This had to be a dream. The way her body was moving against mine felt too good to be anything but a dream.

My fingers dug into her soft flesh where the t-shirt had risen just a little bit. Her skin was soft and warm and felt so fucking good in my palm.

I let out another throaty groan as I felt myself grow under her. It was only when a soft whimper joined my groans that my eyes snapped open and I realized that this was not a dream.

May was grinding on top of me with slow soft circles that drove me mad.

"W-" She put the tips of her fingers over my mouth to silence whatever dumb question that was about to spill out.

She then used her other hand to travel lower and throw the hands that were on her hips to the side. I let them dangle by my thighs like worthless pieces of meat.

"J- Just let me forget them, please." She grinded on me and I fought the urge to grab her once more. I was a raging animal trying to get my hands on my prey but was tied down by invisible chains. Chains that consisted of a woman needing to find her own pleasure. Chains that held my need to make her feel safe and my need to let her use me until she forgot those bastards that took this away from her. Those bastards that took my hands away from her and that shackled these chains.

She let out another silent whimper, her mouth agape slightly and I nearly whined because I wanted to make her feel so good.

I wanted to show her just how good a man could make her feel. That we weren't all made of blood and hurt. That some of us were made of nipping earlobes and pleasure that would leave her weak for days after.

But she didn't need that right now. She needed to know that her body was hers and she could damn well do what she wanted to with it.

I would be that guy for her, despite my need to touch her I wouldn't.

I would be strong for her.

Even if this is just her moving on and nothing else...

I would do this for her...

The friction that her thighs were causing against mine woke me up even further, making it impossible to not feel every jerk and twist of her hips against my groin.

I toss my head back, my last attempt to save my sanity.

Her panting was growing more choppy and she was moving faster. I couldn't help the little thrust of my hips that caused her to gasp loudly. A moan so delicious I could devour it within seconds if it wasn't for these damn chains.

I did it again, letting my hips come up to meet hers at just the right time. Her body molded with mine so perfectly I wasn't sure if I could tell where I ended and she began. Even though we had clothes on it felt like she was bare, like we were bare. Her skin burned mine with the friction.

This was the first time I realized just how petite she was, she barely weighed down my lap at all. It made me want to grab her and pull her further down on me.

Oh, god how I wanted to touch her...

I kept up the small thrust in time with hers until she was crying out with every one of them, her moans filling my eardrums. She squeezed her eyes shut and her head threw itself back, those moans turning into something I knew she couldn't control.

I seized the moment and wrapped my arms around her pulling her to my chest as I pushed her down on me rougher causing a strangled cry to make its way through her moans.

"That's it," I say my voice sounding deeper than I think I've ever heard it. "Fuck, you're doing so good."

She nuzzles into my neck, as she rides out the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"So beautiful..." I kiss her neck softly before we both doze back off.

~.~.~.~.~

If you are one of those people who quit reading after the first sexual encounter (which I am guilty of doing) don't give up. This story still has a lot coming, I don't intend for the tension to be over yet, this was the icebreaker and it will probably be a good few chapters before anything else happens.

Thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 12.1K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
1K 185 51
"Simple. I would like you to be my mistress." I stated nonchalantly as I sipped my wine. "Excuse me, what?!" "Did you not hear me the first time love...
52 0 13
When a young woman raised in the foster care system leaves home shortly after her eighteenth birthday, she sets off believing her past will stay behi...
4.8K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...