๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...

By Beaniestorys

๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๏ฟฝ... More

! introduction !
|songs that remind me of each character|
1. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
2. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘ 
3. ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ
4. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ 
5. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ 
6. ๐บโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
7. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘
8. ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
๐Ÿฟ. ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š”๐šœ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐šŠ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
|songs that remind me of each character|
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›

๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ

177 4 27
By Beaniestorys

"I know, I'm not dumb, asshole," You said bluntly, playful smile on your face, "So, what happened with Marge? She make it to Wiltshire yet?"~

"This is gonna suck" You pouted, looking at your reflection in Harry's mirror, fixing the straps of your black tank top.

"We just have to endure it for a few hours, it'll be fine." Harry said, trying to twirl his wand in between his fingers, failing miserably and dropping it onto the floor.

"Yeah but you know how she is," You sighed, turning to face him, leaning against his door and crossing your arms over your chest, "She couldn't be any more bothersome, not to mention the fact that she brings that damn dog everywhere she goes, and I love dogs as much as the next person but he kinda stinks don't you think?"

Harry chuckled to himself a bit, picking his wand back up off of the floor, "Yeah, he does."

"What if I just leave?" You questioned, only half joking, "Think Vernon would flip?"

"You know he would." Harry said, amused by the thought.

"Ehhh I don't know," You thought, "Every time I left before he never said anything." You added.

Throughout the summer you were never home, practically jumping at any chance you had to leave the house. They needed someone to run to the store? You could do it. Hell, you were ecstatic to walk the twenty minutes there and back, you didn't care. Vernon didn't want to get up to go check the mail, you were always so willing to lend a helping hand. Petunia needed something from the garden, you'd grab it, don't worry. It got so bad that it was to the point where you were sneaking downstairs in the middle of night and leaving straight through the front door. Any chance you got, you were gone.

"Well that's cause half the time they didn't know.." Harry chuckled, carefully placing his wand on the dresser.

"Still," You shrugged, "Who's the say they'd notice this time?"

"Potters!" Vernon yelled from downstairs, "Get down here!"

"See," Your brother added, tucking his necklace under his shirt, "Too late."

"Ughhh.." You groaned, swinging his door opened, making your way down the stairs.

-

After prepping the dinner, which you knew you weren't going to be allowed to eat, for what felt like hours, it was finally done.

And that was around the time you heard a knock at the front door.

"Great..." You sighed, leaning over to Harry, "The queen is here!" You mocked, laughing to yourself as she made her way in.

Harry shook his head slightly as he began pulling something out of his pocket, heading over to Vernon. You saw this as the perfect chance to slip out of the room, everyone having been distracted. You hastily made your way out of the back door, into the yard, pausing for a moment as you locked eyes with Harry through the window.

You put on your best fake, overjoyed smile, waving goodbye to your brother as you ran over to the fence, and right as you began to hop it, you mentally cursed yourself for wearing the outfit that you did.

Your jeans got stuck, causing quite the commotion, "Merlin noo...of course the one time I-" You began, whispering to yourself as you desperately yanked on the denim.

"Y/n!" Vernon said sternly, stepping outside. You were caught.

"Shit..." You muttered, as one more harsh pull to your jeans had them unstuck, that only pissed you off more. Knowing that if everything had gone to plan, had you had even five more seconds, you would've been fine.

You rolled your eyes as you began making your way back into the house, face covered in defeat, the firm hand on your shoulder once you reached your uncle only made it that much worse as he whispered over to you through gritted teeth, "Don't think you can get out of this that easily, behave."

You effortlessly shrugged him off, meeting your brothers eyes yet again, not failing to notice how hard he was trying to not burst out laughing at the sight before him, "Don't even say it."

You warned, leaning up against the kitchen counter beside him as everyone else began to eat their home cooked meals, "I'm not saying anything."

"Yeah whatever, could still see it all over your face."

"Exactly, why would I say anything if you already know that I think you're a fucking idiot...?" He chuckled under his breath, lowering his voice as he spoke that last part.

You playfully nudged your elbow into his side, snickering quietly to yourself. At that moment, you were thankful that Dudley always had to have the t.v turned up to a ridiculously loud volume.

Over the summer you and Harry had grown a lot. For starters, you had turned 13 just about a month ago now, and he was about to be 14. But even as you set age aside, the amount of change you two had went through was drastic. You weren't sure if it was the events of last school year, or the occurrences that came with living back with the Dursleys, but the difference was evident. Both physically and mentally. You two had grown practically inseparable, getting into all sorts of shenanigans and trouble together, knowing that however, once school started back up that would probably change.

A letter flying through the hatch of the front door interrupted your train of thought, glancing over at your brother before promptly sneaking you way over, out of the kitchen. Leaning down to pick it up you recognized it as one of Pansy's letters, she always used the same envelopes when she wrote to you.

-

Y/n
I miss you so much ugh, can't wait to see you tomorrow! I know you probably won't have time to write me back, seeing as your 'evil aunt' or whatever is over. But I just had to tell you something!
Ok ok, so you remember the last time we hung out, and we went to Hogsmead.
Yeah, remember how we could've sworn we saw Adrian but we weren't sure if it was him?
It was him.
I was out again today and saw the same guy, was about to literally just go up to him and ask until his mother or something called his name.
And yep, she said Adrian.
He looks real different don't you think?
Anyways I don't know I just felt the need to tell you that? Love you can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Oh and! I'm not sure what time you'll be heading to Diagon alley tomorrow but if you can you should meet me at Florean Fortescue's around 9:30!
Nothing better than early morning icecream am I right?!

~ The one and only, Pansy ;)

-

You laughed to yourself upon reading her sign off, she always ended her letters like that.

"Y/n?!" Vernon yelled, and just like that any happiness you had received from your friends letter was immediately replaced with annoyance as you began to fold it up, heading back into the kitchen, "What is that?" He then asked, directing his attention towards the folded up parchment you now began to stuff into your pocket.

"A letter?" You replied bluntly, causing Marge to scrunch up her nose in disgust.

"And who'd be writing to you?" She asked, setting her empty plate down onto the floor for the dog to lick up.

"Not important." You shrugged, eyeing the dog disgustingly.

She cackled at that, "Right you are." Snapping her fingers at your brother as he began clearing the table, Heading back towards the sink as he carefully separated the leftovers, "Wanna try a drop of brandy, a little bitty drop?" She baby voiced, lowering her glass as the dog lapped at it.

"Hell..." You sighed, you and Harry grimacing.

"What are you two smirking at?" She asked, looking up defensively, to which you and your brother shrugged simultaneously, "Where did you send the two again Vernon?"

"St. Brutus's, it's a fine institution for hopeless cases!" Vernon lied, false smile on his face.

"They use canes at Brutus's?" She then asked, and at first you thought maybe, it was some sort of joke, but Vernon's face behind her own made it more than clear that she was being dead serious.

"Oh yeah," Harry began, smile creeping onto his features, "Yeah, i've been beaten loads of time, hmm."

"And you, young lady?" She asked, looking you up and down, and you almost couldn't contain yourself.

"More times than I could count!" You replied, biting the inside of your cheek.

"Excellent," She began, seemingly satisfied by your answers as you and Harry turned back to face the other way, unable to pull a straight face for much longer, "I won't have this namby-pamby, whishy-washy none sense about not beating people who deserve it!"

"So who'd you get beaten by?" You whispered over to your brother.

And right as he was about to reply, Marge opened her mouth again, "But you mustn't blame yourself for how these two turned out Vernon, it's all to do with blood, bad blood will out. What is it the boys father did Petunia?"

At that you two immediately stopped joking around, paying close attention to whatever it was the dumb bitch decided to let slip out next,

"Oh, n-nothing he didn't work," Petunia replied, slightly hesitant, "He was unemployed."

"And a drunk too no doubt?" Marge laughed.

You knew what was to come out of this, "Harry-"

"That's a lie" He said bluntly.

"What did you say?" She asked, as Harry turned to face them, you opting to not join him on that one, however.

"My dad wasn't a drunk!" Your brother defended as the sound of glass breaking infiltrated your ears.

That was about the time you decided, maybe you had to join him.

"Don't worry, really don't fuss Petunia," Marge comforted, grabbing a napkin as she guffawed, "I have a very firm grip!"

"I think it's time you two head to bed.." Vernon urged, looking between you and Harry.

You were about to comply, head upstairs and just forget the whole issue, fix it before it could be ruined, not like you wanted to be there anyways, until, "Quiet Vernon, You!" Marge snapped, directing Harry towards the broken glass shards.

"I've got it." You sighed, eyeing your brother intensely as you grabbed a rag. Heading over the the table, carefully sweeping the pieces into your clothed hand.

"Actually," She opened her mouth to speak again. Merlin could she just never shut up, you thought, "It's nothing to do with the father it's all to do with the mother, you see it all the time with dogs, if there's something wrong with the bitch then there's something wrong with the pup."

You had half the mind to throw the glass shards at her right then and there, quickly deciding against it however, not wanting to end up in the same predicament as last year.

Your brother on the other hand, didn't seem to care, "Shut up, Shut up!"

You completely stopped what you were doing, seeing as it held no point now anyways, throwing the glass covered cloth down onto the table, "Right, let me tell you."

She cut herself short, finally stopping her yapping as she took notice to her finger, which was steadily growing in size.

Great.

"Harry..." You said lowly, stepping away from the table.

That wasn't all though, it seemed as if her whole body had began growing as well. No one could do anything but sit back and watch as the lights began to flicker, and the clock began to sound. It was too late, Harry had dug the grave, and now you both had to lie in it.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, she began floating into the air, necklace breaking off, sending the beads all over the table, then she started losing buttons, both hitting Dudley square on.

"What a sight this is.." You mumbled to yourself, "should we leave?"

Harry was no help, he couldn't even manage to get a single word out as he watched the chaos unfold.

"Right well, i'm going to pack my trunk seeing as I suppose we'll be leaving tonight." You said, quickly making your way up the stairs.

You already had most of your things packed away, only needing to add a few essentials. So it was pretty easy work, and right as you latched your trunk closed, that's when you heard Harry's footsteps racing up to his own room now. Multiple doors slamming and the occasional curses being said only truly showed you how mad he was. You sighed, sliding down your wall, allowing yourself a moment, waiting for your brothers little tantrum to be over so the two of you could leave.

Looking around your room your eyes stopped on the pictures you had hung up of you and your friends. Some of them which you had retrieved from Colin, and most of them being the ones Blaise had taken.

The few Colin had snapped showing your friend group off from the outside. Photos of the six of you sitting down for dinner, walking in the halls, picking on each other.

Then, there were the ones Blaise had captured. Your favorites, showing who you guys really were, all the funny moments in the common room, in the library, quidditch games everyone had went to together, practically everything.

You softly smiled to yourself as the sound of Harry's window opening told you that it was time to leave. He was letting Hedwig out, telling her to meet him back at whatever place he had decided the two of you were going.

"Y/n come on we're leaving." He said through the wall, causing you to come to a stand, slipping on a hoodie before grabbing ahold of your trunk.

By the time you opened your door Harry was already heading down the stairs, purposefully letting his trunk bang against each step as he did so.

You shook your head, chuckling slightly as you followed behind him.

"Bring her Back!" Vernon yelled as you reached the bottom, "You bring her back now and put her right!"

"No, she deserved what she got!" Harry argued as Vernon screamed, and right as he began to put his hands on your brother you both pulled out your wands. Almost as if it was an instinct to do so. Pointing them both directly at him.

"Keep away from us." Harry said bluntly as the man backed up carefully.

"You two aren't allowed to do magic outside of school.." He shook his head as you made your way to the front door, swinging it open.

"Yeah, try me?" Harry tested, eyeing the man up and down.

"They won't let you back now, you have nowhere to go." Vernon said as Petunia and Dudley stood anxiously behind him.

"I don't care, anywheres better than here," He began, making his way past you out of the door, "Come on."

You took one look back, eyes landing on Vernon, taking in his expression before shutting the door without a second thought. You and Harry were on your own.

"Harry slow the hell down," You said, jogging to catch up with him, and that's when you heard the faint screaming, looking up you saw non other than your aunt, floating through the sky, "Merlin.."

You chuckled, looking over to your brother, "She deserved it." He said bluntly.

You nodded, "She did."

It fell silent, chills creeping up your body as you continued making your way down the street. It was dark, darker than usual, so much so that it made you wonder if there was possibly a new moon that night.

"Harry," You began, looking around, "You think the moons out tonight?"

"Probably not, it's pretty dark." He said, seemingly distracted by something else.

You were trying to get him out of his own head, you knew everything Marge had said was probably consuming him at that exact moment, and honestly you weren't sure why it wasn't having the same affect on you. To you, they were just words, but to him they were swords. Swords that cut deep into his heart.

But thinking back on it, your brother had always been like that.

His sigh broke you out of your own thoughts as he sat down on the curb, "Harry, you ok?"

"Just need to think." He replied.

"Look," You began, crouching down next to him, "You know what she said about Mum and dad," You hesitated, stammering slightly, "You know her words were full of ignorance, she didn't even know them."

"Yeah, I know," He nodded, "It just bothers me, hearing people speak about them like that."

"Trust me, it bothers me too," You agreed, "But you can never let them see how much it bothers you, because then they'll just use it against you, like what she did."

He thought for a moment before speaking again, "Yeah, you're right. I just feel like as their son, it's my responsibility to defend them."

"And that's good," You smiled, "Look, we both deal with it differently Harry, but you need to remember that, no matter how we deal with it, they love us, so much."

His eyes met yours as you referred back to what you saw last year. You were in a weird mood for a long time after that, it took you a while to get over it, and even once you did, you would never talk about it. Even while you acted as if everything was fine, there were moments you would go completely silent. You were grateful that you got to see them, but on the other hand, the events that brought you to them were traumatic, and they were something you'd have to live with forever.

-
"So, how's everything been with like," Pansy began, coming to sit next to you on her bed, "You know."

"I've been ok," You chuckled, "I mean sometimes I have these really weird dreams but, for the most part everything's gone back to normal."

She nodded, "You promise?"

"Yeah of course, why?" You asked.

"Just, last year after the whole thing, no one wanted to talk about it, y'know, we didn't want to bother you with it or anything," She admitted, "But we were all worried, I mean you seemed fine, but I could always tell something was up."

"Yeah, I don't know," You shrugged, "I mean, I was obviously still thinking about it, there wasn't a single day that went by where I wasn't. I literally died," You scoffed, "But I never wanted to talk about it, I didn't want you guys to treat me differently or anything stupid like that."

"Yeah I know," She nodded, thinking back on what you had told all of them right before you got out of the hospital, "I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm ok, don't worry," You smiled over to your friend, "Just took some time."

"Ok good." She said, giggling slightly, giving you the same simple, yet warm smile back.

"Pansy, Y/n!!" Her mother shouted from downstairs, "Time to go!"
-

Just then, the creaking sound of the swings behind you began to fill your ears, then the breeze picked up, and what you saw next, you couldn't even begin to explain.

"Is..is that a dog..?" You asked, carefully backing up as you grabbed ahold of your brothers arm, pulling him up with you.

"I don't know.." He replied defensively, pulling out his wand as whatever it was began to bark and growl.

It didn't look like a dog, you thought. Trying to convince yourself that maybe it was just because of how dark it was, but it's glowing eyes sent a feeling of dread through your body that you couldn't ignore.

Just then however, a horn could be heard loudly blaring its way down the road, causing you and Harry to fall back, tripping over the curb he previously sat on just moments earlier.

"What the hell is that?" He asked as the blue bus appeared into view, slowing down once it reached you two. A man stood on the side, tiny piece of parchment in hand as he began to read off of it, "Welcome to the knight bus, emergency transport for a stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening."

As he lifted his eyes from the parchment he looked down, seemingly confused by your own confusion, "What're you doing down there?"

"Fell over..." You replied.

"Whatchu fell over for?" The man asked.

"We didn't do it on purpose?" Harry said, coming to a stand as you joined him, rubbing your hands down your jeans, lazily drying them.

"Well come on then, let's not wait for the grass to grow." Stan said as your brother peeked behind the bus.

You stood back, unable to comprehend what exactly was going on, "What're you looking at?" You sighed, chuckling slightly as you leant back down to grab your trunk, "No no no, I'll get this, you two get in." He said, turning back to look at you.

"Oh, uhm thank you." You said before making your way up onto the bus.

Upon entering you were greeted with multiple beds, some of which were occupied by wizards sleeping soundly through the night, and as you made your way further back you noticed the chandelier, "What kind of bus is this?" You laughed, looking back at your brother.

"The 'knight bus' I guess?" He joined in, quietly mocking the other wizard.

"You two, your tickets." He called, holding out two pieces of carefully printed parchment.

You and Harry took it from his hands, reading it over, not having much time to think before, "Take it away Ern." The man said, tapping on the window which separated him from the driver.

"Yeah take it away Ernie, it's going to be a bumpy ride!" The little head that hung from the mirror said to the old man.

Without a second thought you sat down on one of the beds, grabbing ahold on the side bar as the man driving immediately shifted the bus into 1st gear, and stomped on it. This action caused your brother to fall straight down onto the same bed, "He said it'd be a bumpy ride!" You cackled, pointing at him ridiculously.

"Didn't think it'd be that bumpy!" Harry protested.

"What'd you two say your names were?" The conductor asked suddenly, standing completely still in his position, really showing how used to this he was.

"We didn't." Harry replied for you.

You quirked a brow at this, wondering why he was so hesitant upon giving your names.

"Well where are you two headed?" He asked, licking his lips.

You looked over towards your brother, waiting on his answer, having no clue yourself where you were headed, "The Leaky Cauldron, that's in London."

"Did you hear that Ern?" He asked, leaning closer towards the window, "The Leaky Cauldron, that's in London." He finished off with a chuckle, reaching in his back pocket, pulling out the daily profit as he then began to read from it.

"The Leaky Cauldron," The head repeated, "Hey, you have the pea soup? Make sure you eat it before it eat you!"

"The pea soup?" You asked, "Ever had that Harry?"

"No. No I have not had the pea soup Y/n." He replied, struggling to stay sitting up.

"Unfortunate." You shrugged, biting back a smile as the bus took a sharp turn.

"Ernie, little old lady at 12'oclock!" The head shouted urgently.

"Hang on.." You muttered, allowing your grip to tighten on the bar.

Harry however, did not hang on, or tighten his grip at that, flying forwards and smacking his face straight into the window.

And at that moment, any smile, chuckle or joke you had been trying to hold back previously was all futile, falling into your own fit of laughter almost immediately.

"He..." You choked out, "Harry he said!"

"Yeah, I know..I know." He sighed, embarrassed as he rubbed his hand down his face.

"Three, three and a half, two, two and three quarters.."

"Now, hang on this time K?" You joked, looking your brother up and down as he made his way back to the bed.

He brushed off your banter as the bus took back off, quickly weaving through the traffic, drifting around each tight turn in the road, "Who is that? That man." He asked suddenly, reading off of the back of the conductor's parchment.

"Who is that?!" Stan asked, seemingly shocked by your brothers lack of knowledge, "Who is- That is Sirius Black that is. Don't tell me you've never been hearing of Sirius Black?" You and your brother shook your heads simultaneously, "He's a murder, got himself locked up in Azkaban for it."

"How did he escape?" You asked, interest peeked.

"Well that's the question isn't it?" He asked rhetorically, "He's the first one to done it, he was a big supporter of, you know who. Reckon you've heard of him?"

"Yeah, him i've heard of." Harry replied.

"Can I see that?" You asked, motioning towards the profit he held. Nodding, he passed it to you as you carefully read over the lettering.

It was quite interesting actually, he had escaped just a week or so prior, and according to countless amounts of anonymous reports, he had been seen around the general area a lot recently. Serving twelve full years in Azkaban, he was seen as a very dangerous individual. Killing his last victim so brutally that all they had found at the scene of the crime was a finger. One singular finger.

"Wow.." You sighed, passing the parchment back to the conductor, thanking him for letting your read it.

And before you knew it, you were there, "The Leaky Cauldron." Stan said, directing you and your brother towards the door.

But before you could exit a weird man stepped on, "Ah, Potters, at last!"

You and Harry looked at each other, curious looks on your faces as you exit behind the man, "Whats going on?" You whispered.

"It's probably about Marge.." Your brother sighed, letting the cool air hit his skin.

Upon entering you saw the minister of magic himself, standing by the stairs, seemingly waiting on you and your brothers arrival.

"Ah, Harry young boy, a little chat may we?" He asked, directing his attention towards your stiff brother.

"Uh, yes sir." Harry nodded.

"Y/n," The minister said, "You may head up to room 13 for the night, everything's already been placed for you."

"What's gonna happen with Harry?" You asked, fearing the worst.

"Oh not to worry, we've sorted it all out!" He smiled.

Was it fake? You thought, if they really had had it all sorted out like they claimed then why was there even a need for a 'chat', and why with just with your brother. You understood that in the end, it was him who blew up your aunt, but you were there as well. So why wasn't anything being said to you?

All you could do was nod as you passed them, making your way up the stairs of the inn.

9..10..then 11, 12...and 13.

Upon opening the door you were greeted with the slight smell of smoke, and something else you couldn't quite pinpoint, skunk? Smelling almost exactly like the cigars the old man next door smoked. You chuckled slightly, remembering all the times Vernon would complain, say how 'the smell practically seeped in through the walls', although, you could only really smell it once you were standing outside.

You shut the door behind you, letting out a shaky exhale once you saw your trunk, they really had brought everything in for you. You allowed yourself to relax a bit, sitting down on the creaky old bed, kicking your shoes off, and plopping back.

For those few moments, your mind was blank as you closed your eyes. The quiet banter downstairs of late night drunks, the sound of rain steadily hitting the window outside, the footsteps heading to your door, footsteps?

"Yeah we're good-" Harry said, abruptly entering the room, cutting himself off once he saw your position, dramatically sniffing the air, "Were you smoking in here..?"

You sat up, dumb smile on your face, "And where the hell would I get smokes from?"

He smiled to himself now, making his way over to the edge of the bed, joining you, "I don't know, one of those Slytherin boys you hang out with probably." He shrugged, smirking into his sentence.

You nudged him in his side, "Whatever, none of them even smoke," You declared, "Well I mean, I don't think so anyways?"

He laughed at that, "I'm messing with you."

"I know, I'm not dumb, asshole," You said bluntly, playful smile on your face, "So, what happened with Marge? She make it to Wiltshire yet?"

"And you call me an asshole?" He joked, "They found her, altered her memory, and reversed her back to normal," He shrugged, "So I guess it's all good."

"It was that easy?" You chuckled, "I mean, don't get me wrong that's good, just shocking?" You added, coming to a stand, making your way over to a table in the room, on it sat parchment and a quill, free to use, for any witch or wizard, "I mean it's not like you did it on purpose or anything."

"Yeah.." He said, quirking a brow as he watched you begin to write something down.

"Oh also, uhm did Hedwig make it ok?" You asked, looking over your shoulder, to which he nodded, "Smart bird of course she did, anyways can I use her to send a letter in a minute?"

"Yeah sure, i'm gonna go get her from my room," He said, heading for the door, "Hurry up."

-

Pansy,
I have literally had the most eventful night ever. You will not believe it, like seriously I know I say this a lot but I mean it this time, and every other time but whatever. This time especially.
I got your letter earlier, I'll meet you there at 9:30 tomorrow. Morning ice cream sounds amazing.
I'm writing to you from the Leaky Couldron, so that'll give you some hint of what happened I guess? Anyways, don't write back, this'll probably be reaching you by like 3am anyways so you'll see it in the morning. Just wanted to let you know I guess.
Love you <3

-Y/n

-

Right around the time Harry walked back into the room with Hedwig you were stamping the latter closed, "Who's it to?" He asked, nosily.

"My secret boyfriend, we're deep in love believe it or not." You joked, walking to him with your arm out, letting Hedwig carefully climb on.

He scoffed, "Yeah ok, if you had a boyfriend you probably wouldn't be able to shut up about him, secret my ass."

You continued to play along as you slid the window opened, "No, you see I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to really. You wouldn't approve, our love is forbidden!"

You chuckled to yourself, sounding like one of Pansy's books she reads.

"Forbidden?" Harry questioned, "Who is this secret lover, Malfoy?"

You froze, where the hell did he get that from?

"What?!" You asked, "No it- It's to Pansy!"

"So she's the secret lover?" Your brother smirked.

"No!" You laughed, "There is no secret lover."

"I know." He joined in, laughing amongst you as you passed to letter to Hedwig, allowing her to take it in her beak before flying off.

You and Harry watched as she soared through the night sky, making her way towards Pansy's. She really was a smart bird, you thought.

After everything had calmed down, you and Harry had gotten some food, chatted a bit more, then went your separate ways for bed, but as you laid your head to rest, it wasn't empty that time, it was rather full.

You had a lot to think about. Too much.

The guy you and Pansy had seen, that was Adrain. You couldn't even recognize him, and it had only been 2 or so months. Then, Sirius Black. He was in the area, and you and Harry saw that dog. Then, lastly..Malfoy. He hadn't been on your mind all summer. If you could recall, you had only thought about him maybe twice. Maybe. Not having even wrote to him all summer, only really hearing of him through Blaise's stories. So why when on the topic of forbidden lovers, Harry thought of him. Why? Where you subconsciously describing him? Or was it just someone Harry knew would piss you off if brought up, but It didn't piss you off~

You dozed off halfway through your analysis, sleeping soundly through the night. Probably for the better, as you had a big day tomorrow.

Your first day of 2nd year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 181 54
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ž๏ฟฝ...
39K 1K 85
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
82.3K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...