Shortie •CHAIPUNK•

By Unique_StarChild

LISTEN UP CHAIPUNK PEOPLES: READ THIS WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU START READING THIS STORY!!! First off, I d... More

Who are you? I am you! I am me. No sir, you are you.
Why him?!
Hidden Talent
Love can be found through music.
🎸Fathers☕
Pavi, Spill The Tea! And I Want Details
City Sky
A Bit To Close
~Dance The Night Away~
Pav's Blue Headband
Missing 50101

The Fire That Killed My Love

249 6 30
By Unique_StarChild

Pavitr's POV

I just woke up and I'm tired. I'm going to text Gayatri

Chai: Hey Gaya

GayatriWantsUrGold: Hey Pav!

Chai: I'm bored

GayatriWantsUrGold: Same, I have a photoshoot later and I don't want to go

Chai: I feel bad for you😭

GayatriWantsUrGold: They said that they are gonna have a fake African woman with me.

Chai: Fake African is crazy

GayatriWantsUrGold: Nah bro she's some white lady who made her skin dark

Chai: That's crazy

GayatriWantsUrGold: Facts

Chai: Can't they get a real African?!

GayatriWantsUrGold: They were going to have a fake Indian before I showed up for the shoot💀

Chai: Awh checks nah😡

GayatriWantsUrGold: Really tho

Chai: Messed up x10

GayatriWantsUrGold: sorry Pav gtg

Chai: Bye Gaya!

It's been a while since I had talked with Hobie, after what happened. I think ima taking a walk so I don't think about it much. When I come back I'm gonna call Hobie "Thai! I'm gonna go out for a while!" Thai replies "OK" and I leave. I put on my spider suit and a jacket. It's cold tonight. I put on my hood and keep walking. I get bored so I practice my spider skills. It's a peaceful night anyway. I passed where we were the night before. Then everything goes blank and the last thing I remember is two guys with a knife. I wake up in some sort of interrogation room. The two guys approached me and then said "We've finally caught you, Spider-Man" Hold what did I do?! One of them keeps touching my hair and I don't like it, I'm considering it harassment. They then smile and hold up a match. Bro, they built like that match low-key.

They light their couch on fire and let the fire spread all over the room and then the whole apartment building. I was able to free myself by getting the ropes burned and then I saw a little girl "Help me! Someone help!" She called out. This building is gonna fall soon so I find a safe place for the little girl to hide. Just as I help her some debris falls on me. The little girl kept screaming for someone to help me but I highly... Oh...doubt they...can... My vision starts darkening. The girl keeps trying to call for help and I give her something "Give this to any Spider-Man you see" she nods as tears fill up her eyes.

I can't breathe... I start to see darkness...My mind goes blank and all I see is myself, but not in my spider suit...just me...Pavitr Prabhakar...

Hobie's POV

After searching for a while they find the woman's daughter but the little girl wouldn't move. She was hugging something close to her and walked over to me "H-Here" she says as her voice cracks. She hands me...Pav's headband. Everyone gets silent and stares at me and the girl "He's gone!" The little girl screams as she starts crying. I hug the little girl and look at Pav's headband. The mom walks over "Love, you is 'he'?" The little one looks down "Spider-Man! He risked his life to save me!" The mom looked at me and sighed.

1 day later

It's painful knowing that your boyfriend is dead. I sit in his room so I can feel closer to him...Then the news turns on

"We just learned that Spider-Man who's identity is also known as Pavitra Prabhkar died in the fire yesterday at YINI apartments, it's a shame to see someone die at such a young age. We honor him and everything he has done to keep Mumbattan safe from danger. We know go to interview the little girl who witnessed the death of Spider-Man, over to you Tom." 

"Thank you Tom. Tonight I am here with Dharini Kaahm, the little girl who went missing in the fire. Can you tell us what you saw?"

"I was hiding.. And it was really hot...Spider-Man tells me to hide under someone shelter and as he helped me in it some- some stuff came down on him- he smiled at me and told he to hand his headband to his boyfriend. He seemed like he knew that he was gonna- gonna- die soon and he kinda expected it. I wanted to help but he told me to stay were I was "

I turn off my phone and try my best not to cry. Pav shouldn't have died, he should have lived with that little girl. You could tell she was trying her best not to cry. I look at the blue headband in my hand and then look around Pav's, or...formally Pav's room. He loved Capybara's alot, he had a stuffed animal of one on his bed. There are pictures on the wall of stuff we did with him and pictures of him and his family and classmates. He even had a picture of our date.  I swear to god I will kill whoever did this to him. I know that fire was lighten on purpose...

I miss you Pavitr....

"I miss you too Hobie...even though I have gone to the other side I will love you forever...We had spent so much time together and I'd die again to enjoy times with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 45 7
Miles Morales x Fem!Reader. Part two. MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR SPIDER-MAN ACROSS THE SPIDER VERSE. IF YOU AINT WATCH THE MOVIE, I WANT YOU TO LOOK...
66.1K 2.2K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
29.2K 1.1K 30
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬..." "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ______________________________________...
14.8K 381 21
"I never knew that Spider's had four eyes?" "Well, I do!" This is the new Four Eyed Spider-Woman and the only one in fact! _...