Delta [Epsilon #2]

By JMiaDavies

[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much th... More

Foreword (READ PLS!)
PREQUEL
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six [NEW CHAPTER]
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty [18+]
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Epsilon Book #3 -- Release Info

Chapter Fifty-Eight [18+]

727 39 5
By JMiaDavies

Kyra

 !! 18+ warning !!

The icy grass stung the soles of my feet. The moon hung low in the cloudless night, large amongst the glimmering stars. The scent of pine and snow drifted on the wind, except the smell wasn't coming from the forest.

I giggled as Faelen tugged me forward, his hair almost as white as the moon overhead. I could hear him chuckling as well -- as though this was some game and we were two love-struck kids. For the umpteenth time, he spun me around and drew me into his arms. I cried out in shock and delight as he planted a firm kiss on my lips, disarming me entirely. I sighed against his mouth.

He pulled away, smiling wryly at me. His eyes were somewhat glossed over, as though caught in a semi-trance. I'm sure mine held a similar look. 

"I never knew a kiss could make you so docile. I half-expected you to break my jaw off when I tried it in the ballroom," he said. 

I giggled low. "Oh, you have me wrong. I'm not docile."

"Oh?" Faelen's eyes gleamed with the challenge. "And what about if I kiss here?"

I sucked in a sharp breath as his soft, warm lips met the bottom of my jaw. Goosebumps raised along my skin, and a shudder not due to the cold air coursed through my body.

"Or here?" he mumbled against my skin, trailing towards the sensitive flesh between jaw and my neck. 

"Faelen..." I breathed -- a warning and a plea. My hands scrunched the thick material of his blazer, and my fingers ached to shred his clothes off then and there.

He nipped along the skin of my jaw, before his mouth dropped to my neck. I gasped as he sucked the skin between his teeth, the flesh of my neck aching with both pain and pleasure. I clutched onto him for dear life, using every fibre of willpower to suppress my moans. Okay, yeah, maybe his kisses did make me a bit docile...

When he pulled away, I took a moment to compose myself -- though it was hard to think with the lingering warmth of his mouth on my skin.

"You gave me a hickey," I said, trying to sound accusatory but coming across as needy instead.

Faelen grinned, his eyes shimmering with glee. "I only intend to mark what's mine. I don't want other males to get any ideas."

My stomach did a somersault at his words. Instead of letting my delight show, I raised a brow and smirked. "'Mine'... now isn't that some strong language?"

For a moment, he just stared at me. Then, quicker than my eyes could track, he lunged forward and wrapped his arms around my thighs. I cried out in both shock and delight as he threw me over his shoulder and took off towards the direction of his shabby little house. I tried to seem disapproving at first, but I was quickly left giggling as he raced across the grounds.

When we reached the front porch, he set me down and unlocked his door. I smoothed out my wind-batted hair as best as I could, grinning from ear to ear. My heart rate ticked up a notch as he opened the door and stepped aside. I raced by him into the living space, allowing my eyes a moment to adjust to the dull, flickering candlelight cast across the room. The moment he shut it, he grabbed my waist, spun me around, and crashed his lips down on mine. I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, desperate to get more of him; more of us. Every graze of his fingers against my bare skin sent columns of fire up my spine, and every time we locked eyes, I found myself getting more lost in his gaze.

Suddenly, he pulled away, his shallow, rapid breaths hitting my forehead. "Are you sure you want to do this? You know where this will go..."

His voice trailed off. I stared at him. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted this -- that he wanted me. But I could also see the fear them -- the fear that I'd change my mind and walk out on him.

I grabbed his face in my hands. "Faelen... you're all I want. Yes, I want this."

And I meant it. I meant every damn word. An adorable smile broke out over his lips, and he kissed me hard against the mouth. Then his lips travelled up my jaw, then up to my ear. 

"The contraceptive spell... do you know how to do it?"

I shook my head. "I was never taught."

"I can teach you later," he whispered against my ear, his breath hot and heady. "For now... I can put it on you, if you'd like."

I nodded. Faelen pulled back and, while looking me directly in the eyes, took his hand and palmed my lower stomach. Something hot bloomed from where his hand would have touched my skin -- were it not for the dress -- before seeping deep into my core. Then the sensation was gone.

He smiled. "That will last us twenty-four hours."

My stomach flipped at that. Without a word, I pressed my lips to his neck, desperate to mark him just as he'd marked me. I sucked his flesh between my teeth, and his hands plunged into my hair as a silent groan escaped him. A dark thrill went through me at the sound, and I couldn't help but smile against his skin. Now every woman will know he's off-limits.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed his blazer and pulled it off, pressing my lips to his as I did so. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the ground, not breaking the kiss. 

I pulled back. For a moment, I allowed myself a moment to admire his chiselled figure. His dark skin gleamed in the candlelight, and the deep groves of his muscles looked both sinful and inviting as I traced my fingers over them. It was as though his body had been carved from ancient marble, sculpted by the hand of a skilled artist long forgotten. 

I went for his belt, but Faelen scooped me up before I could do so, walking me across the living room towards his bedroom door. He kicked it open and walked several paces before setting me down at the foot of his bed. Wordlessly, while not breaking eye contact, he took a step back, fumbling with the buckle of his belt. After a few moments, the buckle came apart with a click! and his trousers slid down to his ankles. I sucked in a sharp breath as my eyes beheld the large erection pushing against the white boxers. Smiling to himself, Faelen slowly removed that as well.

His manhood was huge -- so much so that I felt a little nervous at the thought of fitting it inside me. As it stood up proudly before his frame and I had to wonder if this was where he had sourced his big ego. It certainly wouldn't have surprised me.

I looked to find Faelen smirking at me. Okay, definitely where the ego comes from. Before I could allow myself to be the drooling idiot in the room, I directed my trembling fingers to the back of my dress and began undoing all the hooks. Faelen watched me like a hawk, and, with one fell swoop, I undid the last clip and allowed the dress to fall from my frame.

Faelen sucked in a sharp breath as cold air washed against my hardened nipples. For a moment, it was silent as his wide eyes explored the vast expanse of my naked body.

"Jesus, look at you," he murmured. I blushed and looked away, awfully aware of myself as he approached. One he reached me, his hand curled around the sensitive skin of my thigh, and I gasped as he gently lay me down onto his bed. 

For a few moments, he remained standing, his chest rising and falling heavy as his eyes roamed over my body. Suddenly, he looked up at me, and I could tell by the intense look in his eyes that he wanted me. Badly. "I'll only do this if you want it, Kyra. Just say the word."

His cock hovered just several inches before my mound, which made my mind run wild with explicit thoughts. Trying to focus on anything but that, I sat up and cupped his cheek, making my intentions clear with my gaze. 

"I want this. I'm sure, Faelen," I said. Faelen nodded, desire flooding his eyes again. It was all the assurance he needed.

Leaning forward, he pressed his palms against my thighs, easing them apart.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god...

His hand caressed my hip bone, then the skin of my inner thigh. My muscles feathered under his touch, and a small whimper escaped my throat. His eyes snapped to mine in that moment and, without breaking my gaze, he slid his hand between the velvety wetness of my thighs. My eyes fluttered shut as I groaned. He wasn't even inside me yet and I was already coming apart.

"Faelen..."

"Quiet, baby. Look at me."

With every ounce of strength I had, I opened my eyes and stared him. His gaze held a hooded expression, while lust painted every corner of his face. He kept me there as he skilfully slid his fingers over my wet clit, every stroke sending zaps of pleasure up my body. I bit my lip against the groans bubbling to the surface, my legs quaking as he rubbed harder and faster. 

"You're shaking." He smiled. "You like that, baby?"

I nodded, eager to have him inside me. I'd wanted this for months. I'd needed this for months, and now that it was happening, I was sure it was all I wanted.

Deliberately, Faelen lowered himself to the bed, positioning himself so that he hovered mere inches above me. A quiet moan escaped me as he rubbed his manhood over my wet folds, each stroke warm and slick. I latched my hands onto his back, pushing my nails into the skin of his shoulder blades, too paralysed with pleasure to do anything else -- and judging by the tension in his muscles I could tell he wanted this as much as I did. 

For a few moments, Faelen stilled, and my body tightened in anticipation as his deep, violet-and-amber eyes gazed into mine.

There was a pinch, then the sensation of my lower core being filled up. A sigh left us both as he slid inside of me. My vagina tightened around his length almost instantly, welcoming him, and  Faelen swore under his breath. I could feel every movement, every pulse of his cock, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from coming apart. 

"Fuck, baby..." he muttered, and a dark thrill shot through me at his hoarse tone. The fact my womanhood could reduce him like this pleased me more than it should gave.

The thought was quickly vanquished from my mind as he gripped my waist and started ploughing into me, every stroke hard and purposeful. I cried out in pleasure as he did so, yelling his name as well -- which only encouraged him to move faster. He did not relent. Every stroke of his rod against my wet core sent columns of fire up my spine, and every insult against my cervix was a dangerous concoction of pleasure and pain. I dug my nails into his back until they cut through the skin, earning me a groan in return.

I bit my lip against the cries bubbling in my throat. Fuck. Fuck, this felt good. My nerves were on fire, and every movement, every glide of his body against mine felt like heaven. Each thrust added to the building heat in my core, and I knew it would only be a matter of time before I came undone.

Faelen groaned against my neck, and I wrapped my fingers in his hair as the heat took over my being. I allowed my body to relax as he went to town on me, my wanton moans becoming more frequent and more needy. I could sense his male temperament growing more inflamed every time I whimpered his name. When it got too much for him, he jammed his thumb against my clit and began circling there, all the while thrusting harder inside of me. I cried out as delicious pain wracked my body, my mind fogging with pleasure as his skilful touches overwhelmed me. He was too much, and yet I still wanted more of him. I needed more.

Then, Faelen paused, my lower half feeling empty as he pulled out. "Brace yourself," he whispered against my ear. I only had a moment to process what was happening before he ran his hand down my side, tucked it under my back, and flipped me on to my stomach. 

I arched my back instantly, like a lazy cat stretching in the sunlight. I could sense him admiring the view of my ass, and I waved it in the air to tease him in spite of myself. I got the reaction I wanted as he rammed his cock hard into my vagina, my cry hot and heavy as he started fucking me from behind. The sound of my wetness filled the room as Faelen continued to thrust inside me, my moans growing louder and louder as the heat built towards my climax. I could hear Faelen's breathing becoming more laboured as well; muttered curses under his breath as he continued to fuck me senseless.

"F-Faelen..." I pleaded, my words thick with need. I knew what I wanted; and he knew, too. Growling, he pushed harder, his thrusts growing more irregular and more frantic with every second. Cries and whimpers escaped me as the nerves in my lower stomach burned, flaring up to that persistent heat in my core.

Fuckkkk...

For several seconds, I sat on the precipice between rationality and oblivion. For several seconds, no time passed at all.

Then, my body tightened. My mind flooded. Then, I fell over the edge.

The orgasm wracked my entire being, making me yell Faelen's name as my body convulsed with pleasure. The waves of pleasure were so intense and incessant that I saw no end to them, and I think I moaned so loud that the entire damn castle must have heard me. I think I even started crying, it felt so good. Eventually, my breaths evened out, and my body flooded with a tingling warmth as my muscles relaxed. My pussy was so soaked from my orgasm that I could no longer feel Faelen's cock inside of me, despite him pounding hard and fast against me.

"Fuck!" Faelen swore as a warmth filled me up inside. Faelen collapsed against my bare back, our skin sticky with heat and sweat. With my body paralysed by euphoria, it was all I could do was rock us back and forth as the force of our climaxes gently receded from our bodies. 

"Fuck," Faelen murmured, his breath hot against my neck. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Same," I breathed, unable to help my grin. 

"Yeah," Faelen murmured, his exhaustion palpable. "Best sex with the best girl. What more could I ask for?"

I grinned to myself at that. Slowly, I eased him off of me and hurriedly made my way to his ensuite before I could drip his juices everywhere. Once I'd finished cleaning myself up, I walked back out to find a still-naked Faelen propped up against the pillows, his arm slung across the back of the empty side of the bed. He grinned and motioned for me to lay down with him, and I dived onto the bed without a second thought, cuddling up to his warm body and relishing in his gentle touches as he caressed my back. 

Maybe it was the sex, or maybe it was just how content we felt with each other, but we both fell asleep fairly quickly. And even in my sleep, I'm sure I was smiling that entire night.

*******

(A/N): so... that was the first spicy scene I've written in a long time. What did you guys think of it?

Also, we only have several more chapters until the end of Delta... I'm so hyped to write the ending as sooo much happens! I can't wait for you guys to read it all (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 932 59
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
152K 8.9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
7.1K 668 55
**COMPLETED** "You have a weird look on your face," I said and his frown deepened. "I do not," he closed his spell book and ran a hand through his s...
22.3K 1.4K 24
***COMPLETE*** THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE SO ITS RUBISH I SUGGEST READING MY MORE RECENT BOOKS THEN READ THIS ONE TO SEE HOW I HAVE IMPROVED...