Fearless - Chicago PD

By Wolfgang990

Cynthia Grant returns from Special Forces and is offered by her foster father, Hank Voight, to become part of... More

Cynthia Grant
Act 01
02
03
04
05

01

519 16 86
By Wolfgang990

It's 9:00am and a black car arrives at CPD. And out of it is Cynthia Grant, who went from being Delta Force to police.

She wouldn't blame people for not believing she was. Because getting into any Special Forces Unit are hard. When it comes to getting into Delta Force, you have to compete against other guys who think they're better than most of the Special Forces. It's like college entrance exams—with guns.

But Cynthia was one of those lucky ones. And boy did she had more to bring to that table. But now that she's back in Chicago, she finds herself working for her foster dad, Hank Voight. And working alongside her foster sister, Erin Lindsey.

Just like she successfully got into Delta Force, she got into Intelligence Section/21st District as a Detective.

There's a lot she missed out on. Among them being that Justin is in jail.

Let's just say that despite his father's status as an officer, Justin had issues with the law throughout his teen and adult years, notably, driving drunk and causing an accident paralyzing the other driver's son.

This resulted in a standoff between Voight and CFD Firehouse 51, over Lt. Matthew Casey's statement in which he claims Justin was drunk and caused the accident. In turn, Justin is charged with DUI assault and sent to prison to serve out his term.

When Cynthia heard this, normally she couldn't believe it. But then again, this wouldn't surprise her. She knows Hank and this sounds like something he would do. When she returned, she made a promise to not do what Hank did. Even that one case she worked with Hank on, where she met Matt, she can clearly see the tension between the two, which had her coming between them half the time.

After talking with Matt, he understood now that she is there to help find Hallie Thomas' killer. Matt's fiancé.

While our outside she met up with Dawson and Willhite.

She met and befriended Julie B. Willhite (Jules). She's very passionate about her job and well-liked by her co-workers, even her superiors. She's especially close with Antonio Dawson and Erin Lindsay, fellow members of the unit. Jules, Cynthia and Erin have a close friendship, mainly due to the fact that the trio are the only female detectives in the Intelligence Unit.

Outside of work, Jules was a loving and devoted wife and mother of two. While her job was demanding, she always made time for her family, and didn't bring work home with her.

And speaking of Detective Dawson, she gets along with him so well and she has a good friendship with him. Even goes to his gym to workout and sometimes spars with him. She's even friends with his sister, Gabriela Dawson (Gabby). She holds no grudge against him as she felt Hank had it coming. Even though she loves Hank to death, there's certain things she won't allow. And that's framing and almost killing a firefighter. She felt Justin should learn.

"Hey, what up you two?" Cyn greeted them. "Thanks Toni." Cyn's nickname for Antonio. And she's thanking him because he brought coffee for himself, Cyn and Jules.

"Hey, how was your night." Jules asked.

"Same old." Grant replied.

Jules nods and sees Antonio's forehead sweating a bit. "Looks like you just went to the gym."

"You also smell like you came from the gym." Cyn added.

"I won't tell either of you I just came from the gym."

"You're gross. Get away from me." Jules said, causing Cyn to laugh.

They entered the police station while talking. "I told you... I can get you a 20% cop discount on a year membership." Antonio says morning to Trudy. "Morning, sunshine."

"Funny."

"Hey Sergeant." Cyn greeted her.

"Grant." Platt replied with one word.

Cynthia is also good friends with Sergeant Platt. The Desk Sergeant at 21st District of the Chicago Police Department.

Jules continued. "It's not the money. It's the time. I got to take furlough just to get my hair cut."

As they come upstairs, Cynthia sees another face she recognizes.

She remembers Alvin Olinsky. He had served in the U.S. Army as part of a Special Response Team in Italy, implied to be the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team.

Alvin and Voight shared a close partnership and friendship. And the former is sort of the uncle to Cynthia.

Sho also met Sheldon Jin. Another police detective with the Chicago Police Department and is the assigned communications specialist for the Intelligence Section. He does a lot of the surveliance, trackers, wiretaps and camera work.

She then sees Erin, her foster sister making coffee. "Hey girl."

Erin turns and smiles at her. The two are still close after Cyn was away for awhile. They will always have each other's back. "Where's mine?" Referring to the coffee in her hand. But before she can answer that, voice behind her is heard.

"That stuff will kill ya now, apparently. Saw an article online." She turns around sees a guy with brown, hair, white guy with green eyes. 

Jay Halstead. Like Cynthia, he was in the military. Army Ranger. 3rd Battalion 75t. Ranger regiment. He was in Organized Crime. And now he's in Intelligence Section/21st District.

'I've gotta admit, he's pretty good looking.'

"Well, that is last on the very long list of things that I'm concerned about." Erin says as she gets sugar to put into her when Jay showed his mug to Lindsay. Not her and Cynthia look at him like "really?"

"Please."

Erin pours him one. "Caitlin was asking about you."

"Oh, yeah. Tell her I say hi."

Erin has been trying to hook up Jay with some girl. Cynthia would have hooked him up with her best friend, Kayla Jones (KJ), but she's taken. "So no interest on your part?" Grant asked.

"She's super sweet, but my loss." Jay replied,

Jin came in and asked the three. "Hey, you guys seen Voight around?"

"No. Why?" Erin asked

"Nothing." Cynthia knows that's not the truth but didn't press for it.

As the two women exist the kitchen, with Jay following them, Erin turns around to face him and walks backwards. "You... I am never setting you up again."

"What? Why not?"

"Because you don't know a good thing when you see it."

Time Skip

Cyn sees Hank coming upstairs. With Jin talks to him about something. She then sees two police officers coming up. She met both Officer Kim Burgess and Officer Kevin Atwater. Patrol men.

For the former, Cynthia can tell Kim has a good heart. Grant also learned that Burgess is a former flight attendant and still remains close to the friends she made in her co-workers. She is very good at her job as a patrol officer.

The same is said for the latter, as Grant and Atwater get along well and was invited to his house to help out with cooking.

And Hank? Well... let's just say Cyn's story has something in common with Erin's. Both were saved by Hank. Their circumstances are different.

"All right, listen up. Got a name on those dope deaths. It's a dealer named Rev on South Emerald. As soon as Olinsky gets here, we're gonna..."

Alvin makes himself known. "Over here. Hey."

"Hey, Alvin."

"Hank."

"We're gonna set up a controlled buy... Grant and Lindsay in the doorway. Do not go inside." Hank instructs.

"Got it." Both women replied.

"All right, one more thing..." he walks and stops a few feet away from his office, "we've been doing this, what, two months? Now more than ever, we keep everything in house. Understand? I don't care how they run other departments or how you came up. This is Intelligence... my unit. You tell me the truth, so I can lie for you. And if you ever go over my head, it'll be the last head you go over." Cynthia nods, understanding. "Everybody goes home tonight."

Time-Skip

"Aye, Rev! Open up! Don't make me break this door down!" Cynthia was banging on the door several times until some guy comes out, hearing the noise.

"Hey! You mind keeping it down?"

"Am I banging on your door? No? Then take yo ass inside." Cynthia tells him before then does so and she continues to bang on the door. "Yo Rev, open up!"

Meanwhile, in the car, Antonio and Jules are in the car, with the former having doubts that maybe Rev isn't home.  "I'm going out on a limb here. Rev might not be home."

"Come on, Rev! Damn!"

To the surprise of both women, the man who opens the door isn't Rev, but some Colombian dude. "What?"

Cynthia looks him up and down, noticed blood on his pants and quickly looks back up at him. "Yeah, uh, where Rev at? He here?"

"No, so quit pounding on the door." The guy replied, a little rude.

"Ok, ok, you don't have to be rude." Cynthia looks at Erin and gestured her to follow. She got a bad vibe about that guy. "Come on JJ, we can come back another time." The two women look back the columbian man.

"If he comes home, tell him he better have our money then." Lindsay as JJ added.

Time-Skip

"The guy is Colombian. The accent gave it away plus something is off about that guy. I can tell." Cynthia reported to Hank, with Erin adding.

"Not to mention his pants. It looked like blood.
That and the fact that we don't know that guy..."

Hank cut them off. "You two don't have to justify it. You two got a bad hit, you got a bad hit. Let's go in."

Jules wasn't buying it. A little skeptical. "No. 'Cause maybe it looked like blood? That's not probable cause to force an entry."

Antonio backs her up, feeling she maybe right. "He could have been marinating a chicken and spilled barbecue sauce on his pants."

"Man, come on, BBQ sauce naturally smell a little tart, sweet, and/or smoky. It smelled nothing like the three I just mentioned." Cynthia replied.

"Point is, we've got three O.D.s traced back to the heroin Rev's moving. You want to wait for another kid to die?" Hank asked the three of them.

"We'll do a knock-and-talk, all right? Whoever's in control of the apartment gets all squirrelly, we'll take it from there. All right?"

All nod an agreement.

Time-Skip

"Barbecue sauce as a marinade? What's that... some kind of Puerto Rican thing or something?"

"I'm Dominican." Dawson replied to his boss.

"It's got too much sugar in it. It'll burn the meat."

"Ok, boys, we can talk about-" before Cynthia can even finish, shots were fired at the windshield of the car, causing the unit to take cover.

Cyn pulled out her gun and took over beside Jay and Erin behind the car.

Antonio radioed it in. "10-1! shots fired at the police! 10-1, 5600 Emerald! Plainclothes officers at the scene!"

Hanks looks back at the rest of his unit. "Get the long gun!"

Cyn opens the trunk and passes one to Jay and Antonio. And they went upstairs and prepared for a breach. She stood near Halstead, keeping a look out.

Once they breached, Antonio entered first.

"Police! Clear!"

Jules checks the other room. "Clear!"

Erin looks in the bathroom and sees a headless body. "Body!"

Cyn and Jay are the last to enter. Both seeing the headless body. The former assuming it's Rev.

"That's Rev in the john."

Hank says. "Offender must have booked.
Call it in. Clear the rest of the building. Shooter's in the wind."

The unit hears a thump sound coming from the closet. When they opened it. It's a black kid, likely 12 or 13.

Time Skip

"Take him upstairs." Hank orders Willhite before Dawson about the beheading.

"Beheading... That's a signature cartel move."

"Yeah." As Dawson leaves, Grant, Lindsey and Halstead come inside with their best still on. "Lindsay, put together a description of the guy who answered the door, see if you can find him in any of our databases." She nods and as

"Hey, is your transmitter all right?"

It cut out."

Shit. Uh, yeah. Uh, banged up against the wall. My bad, Jin." Cyn replied to Jin, feeling a little sorry for breaking his stuff.

"Alvin, I'm gonna need a fresh face in case we have someone pose as a buyer again."

Alvin nods his head. "I'll pull someone from the academy."

"Not bad. But next time, I choose the name."

Cyn chuckled. "You got it."

Time Skip

Cyn was watching the interrogation between D'Anthony, Dawson and Willhite.

The young kid told them everything he knew. Among them was hearing the name, "Pulpo."

As soon as the two detectives leave the interrogation room, Cyn joined them, seeing the worried lions on their face. "Can't be the same Pulpo."

"It could be." Cyn chimed in. "Give me a picture or description of him and I can ID the fool."

Time Skip

"Yup. For real. That's the guy Erin and I saw at the door."

Erin nods and backs her up after looking at the picture. "That's him."

Dawson tells them who their target is. "Adres Dias, aka Pulpo, the Octopus. He's got dual citizenship here and Colombia. Me and Jules had him on our radar five years back when he was working his way up from street enforcer."

Hank chimes in. "Yeah, I remember his name.
Didn't he beat a double-murder rap?"

"The two key witnesses were killed." Jules replied to Hank's question.

"Was he cutting off heads back then too?" Erin asked.

"No, he learned a thing or two since he was in Colombia."

"Oh." Cyn said, thinking he's one sadistic man.

"What type of player was he? What part of the city did he hold down?" Jay asked.

"Oh, see, that's the thing. He wasn't affiliated with any faction. Nobody knew his real script.
He was just in it for the money and the blood."

Hank nods. Okay. You two." He referred to Cyn and Erin. "Let's go for a ride."

Time-Skip

"Hey, I got a couple of C.I.s I can reach out to, see if they know anything about Pulpo."

"And I'll talk to my friend, Kayla, see if she knows anything bout this wired ass dude. And she works at a place where she hears stuff." Cyn said after Lindsay.

"Good. Both of you." Hank told them. Hank is very close with them. He sees them both as his daughters.

"Is that who we're going to see, a C.I. of yours?" Cyn asked.

"Basically." Hank replied with one word.

"What the hell does that mean? Either they are or they aren't." Erin asked, as Hank doesn't always reveal everything at once.

"I got big plans for you two." Hank playfully pulls on both their hairs. Both women laughing. Despite Hank being the tough as hell, he has his warm and soft moments. To Cynthia, Hank maybe white, but he is a better father then... her's was. And she's thankful for everything he's done for her. And she's glad to work for him.

Just as the two women were about to head out the car, Hank stops them.

"Stay here."

Cyn then asks. "That's your big plan... for us to stay in the car?"

"What'd you bring us for, then?" Erin asked nested.

Hank smiles. "You two cheer me up."

Both chuckled as he leaves. "Yay."

As Hank talks to his CI. "Hey, my mom is getting out of prison soon."

"That's great."

"You'll love her, Erin. I've told her good things about you." Cynthia replied.

"Are you nervous?" Erin asked, as Cynthia hasn't seen her mom in awhile every since she was back from seas.

"A little."

Time-Skip

The team finds Eric Cooper address. "Eric Cooper! Hey, Coop, open up!" Dawson knocks a few time before Jay noticed something.

"Pry marks."

The two men look back at Hank. "Breach."

Once they kicked the door open, Antonio enters first. "Police!" He looks around. "Clear!"

Cyn enters the other room after him. "Clear!

Erin enters. "Police! Clear!"

They see the head of Eric Cooper. Pulpo got to him first. "Well that's just great." Cyn sighs.

"The next head I see better be Pulpo's." Hank says.

Time-Skip

"D'Anthony was right, and he heard three voices in the apartment, Pulpo must have brought two hit men with him from Medellin." Dawson speculated.

"All right, just get all this information to Lieutenant Belden in Violent Crimes. Hey, have we gotten anything from his end?" Asked Hank.

"Nothing." Toni replied.

Erin reported. "Calls between Rev and Coop yesterday... only one other number called 'em both."

Cyn adds what she and Erin learn. "It's a pay-as-you-go drop phone, signal's off, but it was purchased at a cell store in Greektown."

Hank nods. "Take Halstead and Grant. Check it out."

Cyn follows the two. Glancing back at the new recruit. Adam Ruzek. She nods at him. She doesn't know him yet. But she gets a feeling that she'll like him. Just as she likes Jay.

As a friend of course.

Time-Skip

Cyn sits in the back of the car behind Erin. She doesn't mind letting her foster sister drive, but Jay does. A little. "How long have we worked together... a month? I think it's time we could be honest with each other. Wouldn't you agree?"

'Is this guy gonna complain that he's not driving."

"No." Both replied.

"Two things... One, you driving all the time, I'm not down with that."

"Seniority rules." Erin fires back.

"I've been on the job longer." Jay retorts.

"And we've been in this unit longer." Cyn adds.

"Okay, look, I feel like a househusband."

"Aw." Erin mockingly said.

"Poor baby." Cyn laughs. "What's the second thing?"

"What's the deal with you two and Voight?" The women glance at him, with Cyn thinking, 'nosy ass.'

As they unbuckled their seatbelts after arriving.
"This stays between us."

"Of course." Jay said.

Cyn knows what Erin is gonna say and she's holding in her smile and laugh. "We went to prom together."

Grant laughs as she gets out of the car.

"I mean, is he both your secret dad or something? Put it this way... if I were to ask either of you out, would I have to get his permission first?"

"Ranger Boy, any guy who needs to ask our dad's permission to date me or Erin should save himself the trouble." Cyn replied with her nickname to Jay.

Then one of the men outside cat calls Erin and Cyn. "Uh! Shake it, baby."

Grant rolls her eyes as she walks beside Erin. Both are not interested.

Jay glares at them and calmly says in a low tone. "Watch yourself."

"Yes, sir, officer, sir." The drunk guy replied.

Time-Skip

"Knew that would work."  Jay said.

"Just got to figure out who this motherfucker is."

Just then, the guy who cat called Grant and Lindsay threw a beer bottle near them. "Why don't you two bring that ass over to my place?
I'll let you both in."

Jay had enough of the disrespect and takes off his badge and gun.

Erin scoffs. "Oh, let it go."

"Nah, let him." Cyn would, but if she's a bit cocky then she lets on, she would likely do more damage to that asshole then Jay would. Plus she wants to see how well he does in melee combat.

"Hey, come here a sec." Jay dares him to come.

"No, you're just trying to get me with asault a police officer."

"Do you see a badge on me?" Jay asked, showing that he's merely a citizen and as soon as the guy tries to swing on Jay, he counters and punched the guy, knees him twice, causing him to fall on the ground.

"Mm." 'That was badass and hot.' Cyn thought.

Jay looks at the other dudes. "Anybody else?" None of them wanted to. Jay picked him up and tapped his arm. The guy having a bloody face.

Erin gives the guy's gun and badge back. "Our hero. You're still not driving."

Grant laughs. "Not bad, Ranger Boy." She winks at him as she gets in the back.

Jay smirks a bit. Before he gets in the car.

Time-Skip

Jay reports. "Colombian authorities I.D.'D this guy as Omar Rojas, freelance hit man.

"So Rev was the boss. Coop moved the merchandise. Who's the next in the chain of command?"

"Well, that was the problem. Rev was only in town from Baton Rouge for a year. There was no structure to his crew."

"And nobody's talking?"

"Nope."

"All right. When Olinsky gets in, you tell..."

Hank is cut off again when Alvin makes himself known. "I'm right here."

"Anything from your C.I.s?" Voight asked.

"No dice... something about not wanting to have their heads chopped off."

"All right, get Rojas' image out there with Pulpo's citywide... all airports, train, bus stations, and keep hitting the bushes."

Cyn nods and introduces herself to Adam.

Time-Skip

At the bar, Cynthia is with Jay, Erin and Kim. And Kevin. "Flight attendant." Jay mentioned.

"Uh, yeah, three years, waiting until I got into the police academy."

"Flight attendant?" Cyn asked, raising a brow, laughing.

"You can break my balls all you want, but I learned more about crowd control and conflict resolution and intimidation tactics... traits that will serve me well when you guys detail me up into Intelligence. Hint, hint."

"Ok then." Cyn raised her hands in surrender.

"How about you?" Kim asked Erin.

"Oh, I just kicked around... nothing glamorous."

"You?" She asked Jay

"I was in the military."

Kim was curious, but Cynthia knew she would ask questions about Jay's time among the rangers. "You see any action?"

"I did. Yeah." Jay replied

"Ever see anything like you did today?" The three were silent. Mostly Jay.

"I'm sorry. I... forget I asked that. That was a stupid question."

"It's alright. Just know that they are somethings not worth talking about." A voice behind Kim is heard and Cynthia recognized that voice.

Fernando Garcia

"Hey, my dude." Both hugged each other after not seeing him for a year. "So guys, this is Fernando Garcia. He was apart of the same squad as me. Nando, this is Jay Halstead, Erin Lindsay and Kim Burgess."

"Nice to meet all of you." Fernando shook all their hands. "You were in the military? Marines?" He asked.

"Nope. Army Rangers." Jay replied.

"So you and Cyn used to be part of Delta Force. That's pretty impressive."

He nods. "It's tough to get in. Even for Cynthia, she had to work extra hard."

"And in the end, I made it." Cynthia said proudly.

"Damn right. And she's the third best sniper in our old unit."

Cynthia looks at him like what? "I'm sorry, "third?""

"My bad, second best."

"That's what I thought."

"So where do you work at now?" Erin asked.

"Chicago Med. I'd be a cop, but I'm better suited as a doctor then a cop."

They talked for awhile before all decided to call it a night.

Time-Skip

Thanks to Ruzak, Dawson and intelligence was able to get a lead. "We're looking for a Shane Cameron. Xavier says he's been in hiding since yesterday."

Jules add. "Yeah, but he has a flop house over on Addison. Might be worth checking out."

"All right, everybody vest up." Hank orders, and every gets ready.

Time Skip

Willhite, Lindsey and Grant are getting ready when the former asked both of the women that knew Hank best.  "What's up Voight's ass today?"

"Who knows?" Grant responded with a question.

"You two would."

Erin and Cyn look at Jules, who points the card that has Vought's number on it, which looks old. "The card... How old is that thing?"

"13 years."

"I'm surprise you still have that." Grant said after Erin answered Jules question.

"Want to tell me about it?"

"The man saved my life, and here I am."

"And the guy raised me since I was thirteen." Cyn informs Jules after Erin tells Jules. Both owe Voight everything. He's pretty much the father they needed when growing up.

But Jules makes that look and the two were like. "Oh, you want to know more about that?"

"Girl, It's gonna cost you a couple of drinks." The two said.

"Hey, a night away from the kids and a juicy story... Happy to buy."

"Alright. It's a date." Cynthia replied after putting on her vest.

Time Skip

Cynthia watched as Toni and Jules head up to the building. She wants to catch this guy quick. But as she waits alongside Halstead and Lindsey, her eyes narrowed to two vehicles approaching them. He happens to be the lieutenant that's butting heads with Voight, causing her sigh. "What's he doing here?"

"Relax, Cyn. I got it." Hank assured her and approaches him.  "It's okay, Lieutenant. We got it covered. I'll let you know if he's upstairs."

"Who?" The lieutenant asked.

"Shane Cameron. I left you a message." Hank clarified.

"We're following up on the car." He informs Hank

"What car?" Hank asked with his hands on his hips.

"Plate match to a black four-door seen leaving the scene of the Coop murder yesterday. Supposed to be parked around here."

After Cynthia hears this, she gets angry as they should have been told this ASAP. "I never got that info."

"Yeah, I must have dropped the ball on that."

That's when Grant realized. "Oh my god."

Hank seemed to have realized it too as he radios Dawson. "Terminate. Pull back. Targets may be in the building." But when he finished, shots were heard.

'Oh no!'

"10-1! Officer shot!"

Cynthia stays with Jay while Lindsay and Hank enter.

"Outside! Outside!"

Cynthia jumps in with Jay. Riding shotgun. "GO! NOW!"  The two went after Pulpo. A car chance begins. And Cynthia and Jay pursue Pulpo. "STAY ON HIM!"

During the chase, a truck blocks Pulpo, forcing him to get out of the car and make a run for it.

Cynthia, Jay, Adam and Alvin got out, awhile the latter of the three chased down Pulpo.

Adam chased him down as the Columbian went past the fence and adams has his gun out. "Stop!" But Adam stops, because he has a feeling Cyn and Jay are close by. And to his credit, he was right.

Cynthia arrived just in time and timed it right as she spun around and kicked him in the face. Jay comes in and punches Pulpo three times before turning him on his stomach and putting his arms around his back as he cuffs him.

The man stars yapping in Spanish while laughing. "Estas muerto, senor (You are dead, sir.)"

"callarse la boca! (Shut up!)" Cynthia told him in Spanish.

"estás muerta, niña (you are dead, little girl.)"

"I said shut the fuck up!" Cynthia shouted at him.

"What did she say!?" Jay asked, pulling his hair up. But Pulpo kept repeating himself.

"Estas muerto (You are dead.)"

Once the cuffs were on. "One offender in custody."

"Nice work." Cyn complemented.

"You too." Jay replied.

Time Skip

Once they were at the station and put Pulpo in the cage, Cynthia gets a call from Erin. "Erin, Jules?"

"She didn't make it."

Cynthia's heart dropped. One of her close friends was killed. "Ok." She then hangs up and tells Antonio, and he gets angry and questions Pulpo.

"Antonio! How are you? It's been a while."

Dawson was in no mood. And neither Cynthia. "Where are they? I want your two hit men right now."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He denies any knowledge of them.

"Do not test him, or me." Cynthia warns him.

"This your new girlfriend, Antonio? She can match your energy real good." Pulpo mocks him.

Dawson merely holds out his right hand, which has Jules' blood on it. "You see that? That's my partner's blood."

Pulpo merely spits on Toni's hands and he starts pinning him against the fence aggressively. Cynthia tries to pull him off. "Antonio, not like this!"

Jay and Adam help out. "Antonio!"

Dawson tries to break free. "Get off me! Get off!"

Finally they were able to pry him off. And Cynthia forces the Colombian to sit down. "Sit down and shut the fuck up!"

She gets out the cage and sees Alvin with a phone in his hand. And she sees a worried face. "You need to take this."

"Yeah?" Dawson answered. And with a couple seconds, he too has a worried face.

"Antonio, what happened?"

"They... they took my son. Diego."

What do you guys think so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.7K 85
This story based on 2 years after Erin left to go to New York to take a job to keep Bunny out of jail. I kept Alvin Olinksey alive in the story as we...
9.6K 310 42
Hank Voight loses everyone he gets close to. Will that finally change when he recruits a new detective for Intelligence?
100K 1.6K 32
The newest member of intelligence seems like a sweet and caring addition, but when jay stumbles across her record he starts to lose trust in her...
38.7K 581 15
Erin works for Hank voight who also happens to be her father they work in intelligence together. Erin's boyfriend Jay is overseas since he is in the...