źœ±į“˜Ź€ÉŖÉ“É¢ Ź€į“€ÉŖÉ“ į“›į“ į“Ź į“…Ź€į“į“œÉ¢Źœį“› āœ§ Źœ...

By StrayJeans

š–  š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š–¾š—† š—Œš–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—š—…š—’ š–暝–ŗš—…š—…š—‚... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 6

452 13 1
By StrayJeans

"Hey can I ask for a favor?" Danielle asked you as soon as the class's finished. You were packing your stuffs as you looked over to her, waiting for her request.

"Can you tell your girlfriend that I am sorry for interrupting you two earlier?" She said as your eyes widened by her statement. "Oh no, she's uh... she's not my girlfriend. We're friends, best friends." You clarified as she nodded her head.

"Well anyways, if you have the opportunity, can you tell her that for me? I'm afraid that I'm being disrespectful back then." Danielle said her request. "I'm sure she didn't mind but I'll tell her anyways."

"Thanks, see you tomorrow." Danielle took her leave as you stayed behind. You got your phone and texted Hanni, asking where she was. Expecting that she'll reply almost immediately but she didn't.

You texted her again a couple times but she's yet to read your text and that instantly sent you into deep worries. Then you tried calling her. She didn't answer.

You called her again until finally she answered.

"Hey, you okay? I texted you before." You heaved a silent sigh in relief. "Hello..." You immediately heard a softly spoken woman's voice which was not Hanni's. "...Yongjae is it?"

"Yes, is Hanni okay? Where is she? Who am I speaking with?" You asked as the wave of worry hit you again. "Hi, this is Haerin. Kang Haerin from high school."

Hearing the name, you leaned back in relief once again. "Hi Haerin. Is Hanni with you?"

"Yeah... I was just sitting at the other side of her table. I heard vibrating sounds but my view is blocked so I went over and Hanni's here, she's sleeping." Haerin explained. "...she left her phone on silent as well."

"Goodness me that Hanni. Thank you for noticing her Haerin. Where are you two right now? I'm coming there" You grabbed your bag as you exited the lecture theater. "Library, third floor. There's a private study area at the left end of the floor."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute. Thanks again Haerin." You hung up the phone as you're heading for the library.

Haerin gently placed Hanni's phone back on her table. "Was that Yongjae?" Hanni's low voice echoed as Haerin was a bit startled to see that she's half awake, looking at her.

"Y-yeah, he called you twice. Sorry for answering. I should've wake you up first." Haerin apologized as Hanni just snickered while sitting up properly.

"That's alright. Thanks for noticing." Hanni rubbed her eyes with a light yawn as she checked her phone for texts and she noticed Minji's been texting her an hour ago.

"Oh, Minji's want us to come to her shop. Celebration for being University student-" Hanni whispered to herself before cracked a silent laugh. "Hey Haerin, do you have time after this?" Hanni reverted back to Haerin.

"After this? Yeah I think I have a bit of time. Why?" Haerin answered. "Great, then you're coming with us to Minji's ice cream shop. Apparently she's celebrating us being University students officially."

"Eh... is it okay for me to be there?" Haerin was flustered. "Yup, the more the merrier. Come on, get your stuff." Hanni said as she's getting her stuffs into her bag.

"Y-you sure?" Haerin asked again shyly. "Yes, I am sure, Minji won't mind either, in fact she'll be glad to have you there." Hanni patted Haerin's shoulder as she saw you closing in from the distance.

"Hey, what I missed?" You greeted the two ladies as you're trying hard to calm your panting. "Hi~" You waved at Haerin who just bowed her head lightly.

"Did you check the group chat?" Hanni asked as you just shook your head before you checked your phone.

"Oh. Right. Hey Haerin you should come. It'll be fun." You invited her as Haerin just looked over to a chuckling Hanni.

"Great minds think alike. Come on Kang Haerin." Hanni stood a still deciding Kang Haerin as eventually she's joining the two on a ride back to Minji's ice cream shop.

Haerin remained quiet at the back seat while you and Hanni were doing what the two of you does best, talking in a moment and bickering in another.

And somehow Haerin survived the ride with the two of you as they're now approaching their friend's place.

"Kim Minji~" Hanni greeted happily as the three of them entered the shop. Minji who heard, immediately went out from the back room.

"Hello~ And who's here with us?" Minji noticed the third person with the usual two people. "...Haerin!?" She asked excitedly as the introverted girl just waved at Minji with a light smile.

"Glad you can join us. I closed the shop early just for us tonight. How are you? It's been a while right?" Minji went over to Haerin.

"I'm doing okay, me and Hanni apparently are in the same course so that's why I met her. How about you? I was surprised to know that you're not continuing your studies." Haerin asked Minji.

"Well, I am happy here. Besides I'm not the only one, Han Jisung doesn't continue his studies too because he wants to be a rapper or some sort." Minji answered as someone entered the shop.

"There he is." You saw Yongbok coming in as he just waved at you all. "Kang Haerin?" Yongbok looked over to a bowing Kang Haerin. "Hi Yongbok."

"New member in the gang? Or you're planning on replacing me?" Yongbok made fake cry noise.

"New addition okay? Even though you're going back to Australia soon, we won't be replacing you alright? That's fact." Hanni countered.

"You're going back to Australia?" Haerin glanced over at Yongbok who nodded his head. "My father got stationed back to Australia and my mom's been missing our second home so I'll be going back for I don't know how long."

"I see, it's a shame we've only met after such a long time and now you're going back abroad. When will you be leaving?" Surprisingly Haerin continuing her conversation made Hanni and Minji looked at each other with impressed eyes and expressions.

"Probably by the end of the year so I still have time here don't worry." Yongbok and Haerin was in their own space as you moved closer to Hanni and Minji. "That's great then." Haerin showed a light smile.

"We could grab some coffee sometimes if you want." Yongbok returned her smile with his own. "Sounds good. Someday perhaps." Haerin apparently accepted his invitation as the two immediately looked of you three with those teasing expression on your faces.

"What?" Yongbok asked in confusion as Haerin innocently staring at your faces.

"Alright guys, enough chitty chat, let's get to the back room, my mom's cooking for us and I think she's about done." Minji brought Haerin into the back room as the rest of the gang just followed suit.

"Hi aunty~" Hanni greeted Minji's mother who's preparing them homemade dinner at a table as you, Haerin and Yongbok greeted her as well.

The group sat down at a table filled with homemade feasts courtesy of Kim Minji's mother and the five of them had a well-deserved early dinner.

Then they obviously had to have ice creams for desserts to accompany their chats and laughter throughout the hour.

"Hey, just want to give you a heads up, the day after tomorrow, I'm going to visit the literature club after class hours..." You told Hanni as she's listening. "...so I might be leaving Uni late so it's up to you if you want to join or you can ask your parents to pick you up."

"Will there be free food...?" Hanni squinted her eyes at you. "I... don't think so" You answered. "Then you can treat me some tteokbokki after that because I am coming with you. The club sounds interesting." She gave her decision as you heaved a silent sigh. "Alright, I'll buy you some after that."

"Hey I think we should go now, it's getting late." Hanni checked on her watch as you agreed. "Haerin are you coming with us or..."

"Oh no it's fine, my parent's picking me up here. Thank you for the ride here though. I had a great time." Seeing a smiley Haerin made the gang felt great as you and Hanni were about to leave.

"Then we'll take our leave first. Bye~" Hanni waved at them as she exiting the room. "Hey you forgot your phone." You fetched her phone. "Bring it for me, thanks~" Hanni's voice echoed from outside as you rolled your eyes.

"Bye guys, till next time. Thanks a lot Minji for the meal and please say my thanks to your mother as well." You too bid goodbye to the gang as you exited the room and along with Hanni, got back into your car and drive home.

"Can I ask you two something?" Haerin suddenly asked the remaining members who looked at her. "...both of you've been with them longer than I did, what's your opinion on their relationship status?"

"What do you mean?" Yongbok asked as Minji's listening carefully. "I have to be honest, ever since high school, I'm quiet an observant person so I've been noticing them for such a long time."

"Surely..." Haerin paused as she's fidgeting her fingers, contemplating whether to say it or not before sighing silently. "...one of them surely has feelings for the other right? It's kind of obvious but I can't tell who's who."

Upon hearing that question, Minji and Yongbok looked at each other before Minji just heaved a silent sigh. "Even you noticed it too huh?" Yongbok asked as Haerin just nodded. "Minji got it instantly when she came to our school in eleventh grade."

Minji remained quiet as she's looking down, away from the two. "You seemed worried Minji." Haerin caught the uneasy expression in Minji's face before she hid it with a chuckle. "No it's fine, maybe you're right Haerin. It's hard for me to decipher those two's relationship. But I think it's Yongjae."

"Why is that? Is he the one with the feelings for Hanni?' Yongbok asked as Minji nodded with her smile faded away slowly.

"It has to be, ever since high school he's always been there for Hanni. I'm just scared that if things turn out for the worse, they'll lose a well-built, dreamlike friendship..." She took a pause as unknowingly tears formed in her eyes before she wiped them off.

"...just like I did." She said silently in her heart.

Just going to wish Hanni Pham a very Happy Belated Birthday. Thank you for being an inspiration for me to start writing again after such a long time.

Likewise do leave a vote if you're getting interested in the story. Lots of love for you all. Peace 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.7K 22
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š£š®š§š  š°šØšØš²šØš®š§š  š¢š¬ š”ššš®š§š­šžš š›š² šš š­ššš¢š§š­šžš š©ššš¬š­ ššš§š š¬šžšžš¤š¬ š”šžš„š©, š¢šŸ š®š§š°š¢š„š„š¢š§š š„š²...
12.4K 634 31
In a world where not everyone is given a chance to say goodbye nor a second hello, Danielle finds the girl who left her without a goodbye. Although g...
22.4K 1.3K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
5.8K 416 14
Angst After Hanni and Minji spend a night together, Hanni is left to deal with the fall out, and a life-altering event, all alone as Minji changes he...