Love's Late Night Encore

By ProjectFalPal

In the heart of the city that never sleeps, late-night host Jimmy Fallon finds himself caught between two pow... More

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start
Chatper 2: A Serendipitous Meeting
Chapter 3: The Spark of Friendship
Chapter 4: Falling in Love
Chapter 5: A Journey Together
Chapter 6: The First Kiss
Chapter 7: A Hidden Past
Chapter 8: Lucy's Return
Chapter 9: Torn Between Two Worlds
Chapter 10: A Risky Decision
Chapter 11: The Shocking Encounter
Chapter 13: Broken Trust
Chapter 14: A Crossroads

Chapter 12: Confrontation

1 0 0
By ProjectFalPal

Emily couldn't contain her shock and pain any longer. She confronted Jimmy, her voice trembling with a mixture of anger and betrayal. "How could you?" she demanded, her eyes welling up with tears.

Jimmy, caught in a web of emotions, tried to explain, but his words fell on deaf ears. Emily felt a deep sense of hurt and anger, unable to fathom how the man she loved could betray her trust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
300K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
223K 13.5K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
413K 46.5K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...