Love's Late Night Encore

Da ProjectFalPal

In the heart of the city that never sleeps, late-night host Jimmy Fallon finds himself caught between two pow... Altro

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start
Chatper 2: A Serendipitous Meeting
Chapter 3: The Spark of Friendship
Chapter 4: Falling in Love
Chapter 5: A Journey Together
Chapter 6: The First Kiss
Chapter 7: A Hidden Past
Chapter 8: Lucy's Return
Chapter 10: A Risky Decision
Chapter 11: The Shocking Encounter
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Broken Trust
Chapter 14: A Crossroads

Chapter 9: Torn Between Two Worlds

0 0 0
Da ProjectFalPal

Jimmy admitted that while he had moved on from his marriage to Lucy, he hadn't realized the depth of her feelings. Lucy's sudden reappearance had caught him off guard, and he was torn between his past and the future he envisioned with Emily.

Emily felt a mixture of emotions - love for Jimmy, concern for their relationship, and a growing unease about Lucy's intentions. The suspense of whether Lucy would try to reclaim her place in Jimmy's life hung over them like a dark cloud.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

374K 21.4K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
117K 2.7K 21
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
232K 3.3K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
889K 48.5K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...