Smells Like Teen Angst (M. Wh...

By Someonewhoisnthere

Dylan Hargrove is a pretty boy; an emo boy; maybe even a bad boy. But he's also a tired boi that wants little... More

Ch. 1 | MADMAX
Ch. 2 | Trick Or Treat, Freak
-pt. ii
The Harringrove Interlude (preview)
Ch. 3 | The Pollywog
-pt. ii

Introduction

785 42 38
By Someonewhoisnthere

"God, this town fucking sucks."

"I'm well aware, Billy."

"Oh yeah? How would you know, huh? You've only been in this place for two minutes."

"So have you. We're in your car that you are driving, in case you've forgotten; adjacent to each other."

"And?"

"We literally entered the town at the same precise time and yet you ask me how I know; I should be asking you the same exact thing."

"My senses work fast, pal."

"So does the Sense."

"Yeah, but my range is bigger."

".......Are you seriously using the "mine is bigger" argument with me right now?"

"Well, mine IS bigger—AH! Hey! No hitting the driver!"

"You are so fucking annoying...."

"That is my God given right as your older brother, Picil."

OR:
The Hargrove brothers move to a town that seems to want to fuck with them every step of the way.

|STARRING|

Matt Sturniolo as
Dylan Hargrove

"If I tell you what's going on in my head, you'll probably try to have me institutionalized. So no."
(you can choose any of the three triplets, idgaf, Matt just looks the most like Dylan in my head)

Finn Wolfhard as
Mike Wheeler

"I don't have a crush on him! Stop saying that!"

Dacre Montgomery as
Billy Hargrove

"Let's make a deal pal: you stay away from my brother, and in return, I'll kindly refrain from screwing your head off from your neck; seems fair?"

Sadie Sink as
Max Mayfield

"Believe me, my stepbrothers are A LOT weirder than you think..."

Caleb McLaughlin as
Lucas Sinclair

"You cleeeeeaaaaarly have a type, dude..."

Gaten Matarazzo as
Dustin Sinclair

"Okay, so basically, you're Mantis and your brother is the Winter Soldier?"

Noah Schnapp as
Will Byers

"You won't believe me, but.....it was him. He's the one who saved me."

Millie Bobby Brown as
011/Jane "Ives" Hopper

"I saw you. In the void."

David Harbour as
Chief Jim Hopper

"Please. I beg of you; don't make me file murder charges for a 14 year-old."

Winona Ryder as
Joyce Byers

"I see a young boy who protects himself and his brother from the world; a boy who's been let down too many times to trust anymore."

Charlie Heaton as
Jonathan Byers

"I'm sorry—he did what to a demo-what?!"

Natalia Dyer as
Nancy Wheeler

".....How do you know how to use an assault rifle??"

Joe Keery as
Steve Harrington

"Can we put a fucking bell on him??? Okay, I really don't like it when he does that!"

And there you have it, people! Welcome to the official new and improved version of Dylan's story! Just a heads up, this version is....(sigh)....longer than the other one; like, by a lot (I curse myself, I really do). So, it'll be split up into more parts; otherwise we'll be getting (for phone readers) like 200 pages in a chapter. Which is....no.

Btw, this story will contain Harringrove. I'm fond of it; but it's mostly because Billy's character is significantly different from the show's version (cause of Dylan).

If you don't like it, well, that's too bad. But anyways, hope you enjoy the new version of the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 14.9K 21
BOOK 1 in the 'NINETEEN' series. " "hello?" nineteen flinches and turns around quickly. will's standing there, a baby blue shirt on. he does...
10.1K 245 41
my first story :D is about max mayfield and daniel harrington Daniel Harrington is a popular rich boy of 12 years old because of his older brother St...
4.4K 219 22
mikalah carver (or preferably, mikah byers) was raised in a lab where he became 'two' where the experimentation only heightened mikah's developed wer...
638 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™¨π™žπ™¨π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™žπ™£π™›π™–π™’π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™Žπ™©π™šπ™«π™š π™ƒπ™–π™§π™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™©π™€π™£ π™žπ™¨ π™›π™–π™‘π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 𝙑...