My First Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... More

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

Chapter THIRTYNINE

71.2K 1.7K 852
By theOGXavierReJean

Trayvon's POV

I've been in the hospital going on a month now. I can feel now, I've opened my eyes, and can move but still can't talk.

CJ and Jacques have been there for it all and Kelli been coming. And liked I said Noami haven't been back.

Kelli was trying to feed me and I knocked the bowl out her hand.

"Really Tray." she said.

I rolled my eyes and looked over and CJ and told him to get rid of her.

"Kelli, he need to talk business and we need to be alone." he said.

"Alright." she said.

She grabbed her things and tried to give me a kiss. She kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

"I love you baby." she said as she walked out.

When the door closed I flicked her off.

"What the matter man?" Jacques asked.

I texted him and told him I wanted my girl back.

"Have you seen the posts see been putting on Instagram?" CJ asked.

I shook my head no and he pulled out his phone.

He showed me the pictures and I was getting pissed.

I texted him and said her feelings for him wasn't true.

And I told him why.

"So it was Kelli?" CJ asked.

I nodded my head.

"She hasn't been here since that night?" Jacques asked.

I nodded again.

"I'll get Terrence to talk to her." CJ said.

I texted him thanks and he called up Terrence right then and there.

"You really love her?" Jacques asked.

I nodded my head.

"When she was here she said that she loved you but you hurted her so much. And you was the reason she aborted to baby." he said.

I texted him really.

"Haha, yeah n*gga. She said she didn't want her baby around the drug dealing."

I didn't know she felt that way about it. I was just thinking about myself in the situation. I love Noami and I want her to have all my kids.

I really need to get my girl back.

Noami's POV

Terrance called me up today and told me to meet him for lunch. I just know it was about Tray.

I got dress and put on a fashion killer hoodie that I cut into a crop top and some sweat shorts with a pair of red converses (in picture).

I got into my car and put on my sunglasses and rode to the sandwich shop 'Subway'.

When I pulled up I got out and went in. He was sitting down.

"Wassup sis." he said.

"Nothing, why am I here?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Can we eat first damn!" he said.

We order our sandwich and Terrance paid for it, of course.

We got half way through eating and he started asking me questions about me and Ryan.

"So, you and Ryan look happy?" he said.

"Thanks, we are." I said blushing.

"Good. I'm glad you're happy." he said looking down.

"Look, I know you invited me to lunch because of Tray. Now what is it?" I asked.

"He wants you back." he said.

"So, whenever he wants me I'm suppose to run to his lap?" I asked trying to get up.

"No, look I agreed to talk to you. But as a big brother I want to see you happy." he said putting me back in my seat.

"Now you're acting like a brother." I said laughing.

"I always do." he said.

"Look, I love Tray but when Kelli came in the other day and told me they was together I knew it was really time for me to move on with my life." I said.

"I understand. But what about you and Ryan. You were the who looked like you've moved on. So, technically it wasn't his fault to move on. Maybe, he felt the same way you was feeling when Kelli told you that." he said.

"Ryan treats me good. And I'm happy with him, I might just think I love him." I said.

"Long as you're happy. I'm fine with that but I say that you and Tray need to talk one day and he'll love to see you come to the hospital again. He's doing everything but talking."

"One day, but he'll just try and get me on his side again." I said.

"Not if you don't let him. Be the strong person you've become, show him that. And if you want to be with him again don't make make it easy for him to come back." he said.

"I love you brother." I said.

"I love you more little sister." he said bringing me into a hug.

We walked outside and he walked me to my car.

"Go see him. At least one more time." Terrance said.

"Okay." I said getting into the car.

He closed my door and I rode to the hospital.

Trayvon's POV

It was 11:23. And I was flipping through the channels on the TV.

I turned off the TV and the light and rolled over to go to sleep.

5 minutes later the lights were back on. I rolled over and standing there it was Noami.

I sat up and just stared at here then texted her.

She looked at her phone and then back at me and smiled.

"I love you too." she said coming up to the bed.

"I just came to see how you were doing. That's it." she said sitting down.

I texted her that I missed her and that I knew she was here those days she came every day.

"I came those days because I knew it was my fault or felt like it was my fault that you was shot. And I wanted to be here if or when you wake up. But I didn't know you was with Kelli." she said.

I text her and told her that Kelli and was just a sex thing not a real thing.

"Well, I'm not the person you should be telling that." she said.

"Well, I have to go. Have school in the morning." she said getting up.

She came over and hugged me and walked away.

"Noami!" I yelled out.

She turned around and looked at me.

I got up and walked over to where she was and close the door back.

"Baby, I love you with everything in me. If I can't have you then I don't want to live because I can't live without you." I said grabbing her by her waist.

"Tray, I love you too. But I don't think we should be together right now. Maybe there's a chance for us in the future but not now." she said.

"So, there's a chance for us?" I asked.

"I believe so." she said.

I brought her into a kiss then she broke it out.

"But we need to be friends first. That's a step we missed in the beginning of our relationship." she added.

"Okay, we can be friends." I said backing up.

She turned around to open the door then looked back at me.

"We should talk more when you get better." she said.

"Okay. But I'll do anything to get you back. And I mean anything." I said looking into her eyes.

"I know." she said.

"Bye." she said leaving out.

"Bye."

I crawled back into the bed and went to the sleep thinking about Noami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
3.4K 99 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
3.7K 137 34
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
526 45 11
this is a story about two bestfraans that took a chance on love. but will the mistakes of one ruin their relationship for good?