π——π—˜π—œπ—§π—¬

Par AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—ͺ𝗔𝗑𝗧 π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘, 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 π—ͺ𝗔𝗑𝗧 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—”π—₯𝗧!" πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πšŒπšŽπš›... Plus

π™Έπ™½π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Όπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆπ™΄πš πš‚πšƒπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚
πš‡ πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™΄πš π™Άπš„π™Έπ™³π™΄
π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπ™½πšƒπ™΄πšπ™΄πš‚πšƒπš‚
π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™°πš„πšƒπ™·π™Ύπšπš‚ π™½π™Ύπšƒπ™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½

πšƒπš†π™Ύ

692 19 26
Par AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"Host... I'm tire-!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Sup bbg~" After some weird weeks passed, Y/N and Muzan became acquainted with each other, ofcourse, even with her weird ahh personality, Muzan somehow became slightly infatuated.

"Hello Y/N." Muzan greeted the weird deity, and called her for a hug by opening his arms wide, which the said deity jumped into his arms.

"omg~ You're so pretty~" 'And deadly so I wanna get on your good side...' Ofcourse, the last words weren't spoken by Y/N... otherwise, Daddy Muzan- *ahem* Michael Jackson- *Ahem* Muzan Kibutsuji would've made a face that shouldn't be possible.

"Hmm hm hmm hm hm hmmm~" Ofcourse,this delectable chapter starts with an amazing song... hum.

(I'm not srs)

// Skip to a day b4 Muki becomes a Demon //

"So- uh... you turned 19 recently yeah?" Muzan nodded when he heard those words, thinking to himself, 'well... I didn't really celebrate....'

Cue Y/N bringing out tons of different flowers and gifts that she had in her Dimension.

"Here..?"

Muzan was flustered and couldn't speak.... 'Y/N... is giving me all these presents..? And from her personal realm aswell....'

Cue Muzan becoming a Yandere.

'And I oop.... I guess I gave him too much shit, oh well, now I can have a sugar Daddy since Mister I wanted to save a flower from being painted by blood said I can't.'

Ofcourse, this was just another day with the 'perfect' duo, Named by Y/N cause she knows what'll happen.

Soon enough, night came and our lovely Villainess went to sleep on her Futon... and pulled out a written hardcover book full of fanfiction and smut 🤭

Late into the night, and already getting to the spicy part of the current fanfiction she was reading, she heard a fucking groan.

Not that type of groan you dirty minded shits. (Respectfully)

A groan of pain, and a fucking banshee like screech interrupted her train of thought about Kaveh from Genshin. (Author doesn't have genshin and doesn't really read a lot about it so it would be much appreciated if a knowledgeable person could give me a run down, ofcourse following the rules about spoilers written in the first chapter)

"WHO FUCKING GOES THERE!?" She screamed in a very deep ahh voice.

"Oh.. Hi Muzan." She calmed down when she saw his ugly ahh face that was also hot in a weird way.

Ofcourse Y/N is a fucking simp.

"Y/N..." Muzan was confused, Why weren't you running away? Don't you see the body right behind him..? And then, he came to a conclusion, You're a deity, nonetheless of Chaos and Order, (yes you told him) and this was nothing for you.

But a small part of him told him that you weren't scared because you knew this would happen.

Shrugging off that thought, Muzan fully turns his body towards her, revealing the gruesome sight to behold.

"Damn bb you lookin fine there~" Making finger guns, it was obvious that this wasn't taken srsly by our miss gurl.

"So uh- whatchu got there... your doctors corpse? Better hide it. I know a couple good ways to hide a body do you want me to tell Ya?"

Muzan slowly nods, unsure if he should trust you now. But ofcourse, he's a fucking yandere so he'll do anything for you. He's a simp.

SIMP ALERT-! *COUGH COUGH* sorry.

"Oh, okay! So, you just...."

// Time skip cause author's a lazy ahh //

Days past and you and Muzan were just running around doing random shit.

Then you stumbled upon a pretty lady. A very very Pretty lady.
Then You realised.... Oh fuck, it's Mommy Hot Tamale- Tamayo.

Recognizing her, you almost let out an exaggerated Squeal. I mean, who wouldn't? You definitely understood why Yushiro simps over her. Definitely a certified Mommy.

Muzan saw your blushy fuckface, and turned Tamayo into a fucking demon cause he's an idiot and got jealous.

"Er... please help me...." Seems like she's in pain! Oh well!

A hand grabbed your leg as Muzan turned around and started walking the fuck away like the smooth criminal he is.

And when you saw those pleading eyes of Tamayo, you fucking fangirled. You fucking fangirled right in front of a Yandere Heian Period Michael Jackson.

No shit, he was fucking jealous.

"Just leave her, Y/N."

You shake your head and pick Tamayo up bridal style, causing irk marks to appear on Muzans face.
Damn bitch, even I know how to control and shove my emotions out!

"Nuh uh, no. This bitch right here is a certified Mommy, I'm keeping her." Muzan probably whimpers.... *cough* Muzan continues being a stubborn baby and whines like the whore he is.

"I'll give you a kiss if you agree."

Nevermind. He's as obedient as a trained puppy.
Ofcourse, we can't forget about the now flustered Tamayo, now can we?

//Daily dose of Crack//

▪︎

"GIVE IT BACK-! ACK- WHAT THE FUCK MUZAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BABY!" Muzan had just punched YN in the gut, all the while Tamayo was giggling like a high school girl that's gossiping and Y/N was giving her a 'I trusted you.' Look.

Why, you may ask, did Muzan punch Y/N in the gut, and What the fuck are they fighting for?
Well, you can imagine that for yourself.

▪︎

"Ah~! Mm...."

"F..fuck... harder!"

"Wow. You guys are doing a great job 😀." Y/n told the guys that she forced to push a giant rock ten times their size.

"FUCK OFF Y/N- GAH-!!!" And he got punched to the lost city of Atlantis.

What a great day, well for Y/N... just another Tuesday would be the right term.

Caw the fuck off.

▪︎

"I'm a goner. I'm lost. I will never be able to redeem myself! I'm such a big ahh fudgetard! And I can't even curse! GAHHH-" Multiple tears flowing down. White dress and all that crap.

Cue author degrading herself cause she did something wrong on the 'Rosh Hashana' festivity ❤

×××

"Host, here's some more points for your hard work!"

Earned: 9000 (Deity Gems)

"And please don't threaten to destroy the system again!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
156K 2.7K 59
Why don't we as children/parents
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...