Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By Red8ear

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback: Freddy Fazbear's pizza
Bio Flashback: Fredbear's family diner
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷 𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1
Fnaf Movie
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case
𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐: A meeting between sides
Final thoughts
Character ideas
Your ideas have been implementing
New Characters

𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation

81 3 0
By Red8ear

Part 2 because the chapter got to long

*1984*

Sean: okay, holy shit. So there might have been murders or something that happened here. Henry Emily has stated to me that he has been running Fredbear's or recently changed to Freddy fazbear's pizza for 3 years now and the strange activities, paranormal events and the animatronics acting up only started after his daughters murder. My guess is that his daughters ghost has been haunting this place for the past years. Of course the missing children's names were mentioned through the spirit box so they probably are haunting this place to. Maybe an employee decided he or she had enough, maybe some crack job snuck in here and took the bunny suit in the back... or maybe the spirits are just lying to me, I don't know. I'll have to show this to both the restaurant owners, Willam and Henry. Maybe they can check if they caught something like that on the cameras. But let me just say that these responses are certainly not unusual in a place like this. Also what's surprising is how direct they are. They're very coherent and understandable, and I'm getting them within a short amount of time, which is usually a clear sign that I'm speaking to someone. But anyways, let's see if we can make contact again with Mark.

Sean presses the button on the spirit box and it starts playing the static again. "Alright you still there, Mark?" He stands there waiting for a response back from Mark. "Mark, can you still hear me?" The static from the spirit box starts turning into a tune a familiar tune.

Sean: agh! Just lost the signal.

He goes up to the spirit box and grabs it then starts walking around. "If there are any spirits still in the room with me, please make your presence known." He walks around the tables trying to get a good signal as the music still plays from the spirit box.

Sean turns around quickly and points the camera towards the darkness. "I don't know if the camera caught that, but I think I just heard one of the animatronics on the stage move." He walks up to the party table and grabs his flashlight and points it at the stage and he sees that Chica and Bonnie are now looking at him as Freddy is off the stage.

"I knew it, that's where the sound came from! Did spirits move the animatronic off the stage? Are you currently using the animatronic?" He waited for a response.

"Off." Said a female voice and he looks at his spirit box. "Off? Do you want the flashlight off?" The flashlight starts flickering and then it turns off. "Okay, those were brand new batteries. There's no way my flashlight just died." He presses the button on the flashlight and it turns on. "Yeah, see, it still works." He points the flashlight back at the stage and Bonnie and chica have now stepped off the stage. "This is not good." The flashlight starts flickering again and it shuts off.

"Okay fine. You want it off, I'll turn it off. Just stop moving them okay?" He places the flashlight back on the party table. "Now that it's off, will you talk to me now?" He stands there waiting for a response. "Off." Said the female voice again.

"Off? Again? What else do you want me to turn off?" He waits for a response. "Noise." He rises a brow at the question. "Noise? You mean the spirit box? If I turn off the noise, will you talk to me?" He doesn't get a response. "Alright, let's go ahead and turn the spirt box's off for now. Alright I turned off the noise. Whoever you are, I'm not trying to hurt you. I just wanna have a conversation with you. Can you tell me where you are right now?" He then starts to hear whispering coming from his left and he turns.

"The fuck is that noise?" He then sees something run off into the the gaming area. "A spirit." He turns on his flashlight and points it at the area he saw the shadow.

Sean: hello?... I don't know if the camera could see that, but I, for sure, just saw a head stick out and move over there.

He walks over and passes by the arcade machines and some tables. "There should be no one here but me." He walks pass the foosball tables and peaks down a hall and starts walking down it. "So I'm going to have to rewatch the footage to get a better look at whatever the hell that just was. But it looked like a silhouette of a person standing here next to these arcade machines. This person was definitely not as tall as me so maybe it was an apparition of one of the children the night guards keep—" the sound of a door creaking open was heard and he points his flashlight at it and he sees the parts and service door slowly opening and a very worn and dirty looking Bonnie bun looking at him from the cracked open door way.

Sean: so this is what the night guards have to deal with?

Bonnie bun slams the door close making a loud bang causing Sean to jump. "SHIT!" He walks up to the door and opens it and points his flashlight inside and he sees a springlock Bonnie suit sitting on the floor while Bonnie bun stands near the door not moving. "Look at his, this just screams "haunted." No wonder people are coming here less and less." He closes the door.

"Well... I was gonna do some stuff in the bathroom to try and see if I could get the spirit the kids saw to reveal is self but, uh, it looks like that won't be necessary because I got everything that I need to prove this place is indeed haunted." He walks away from the door and walks back down the hallway and into the main dining room again.

"Alright, so it's looks like we're dealing with a severe haunting. The shadowy figure I saw, It also looked like it could be a small kid, which if it's one of the children that the night guards were talking about. That just leaves me to believe, y'know, a lot more than I did originally that maybe more than one spirit's presiding here. The voice that kept saying "Off, off" sounded completely different than Mark's voice, which only supports my claim. Let's, uh... go ahead and turn the Spirit Box back on and head to the old pirate cove, and see if we can get anyone else here to talk with me and also see if any other activity will happen tonight. If not, then I'm probably gonna call it quits for tonight-" he was interrupted by a child's giggling and he turns around to see a child peak out it's head and quickly retract it.

Sean: holy shit. Hello?! That's gotta be one of the children.

He walks to towards the hall and flashes down it. "Look at that, Now she's gone. Hold up. Let me grab the case so I can see what that's about." He walks back to the table and grabs the case he then walks down the hallway he saw the ghostly child at and passes by some construction equipment before he makes it to pirates cove and he sees Fredbear sitting next to foxy's stage with the curtains wide open showing foxy and dried blood on the fox and dried blood on the bears mouth.

"Oh, huh, well... I guess that explains where the yellow bear has been the entire time. I'm, uh... I'm having a bit of a hard time believing you both were left like that though. Probably something that's related to haunted animatronics. I want to at least try a session with one of the animatronics here to get the spirits to move them in while I'm watching." He places down the camera and opens the case and pulls out a device and places it on the party table. "Going in with the big guns now. Gonna set up an Ovulus for this session so hopefully I can get some clearly spoken words." He turns it.

Ovulus: QNA MODE.

Sean: alright... is there anyone in the room right now? Anyone who would like to communicate with me? I, of course mean you no harm. I just want to know if someone's here.

The room is silent as Sean waits for a response. "I am." Sean looks at the the animatronics. "You are? Okay, good. What's your name or names?"Sean asked. "Cassidy, Fritz." The device said. "You said 2 names, are there two of you in here?" Sean asked. "Yes." Said the device. "Well alright then, hello Cassidy and Fritz. Can you tell me roughly where you are in the room?" He waited for a response. "Bear, fox." Sean looked at both of the robots. "So you're saying you're in front of the animatronics?" Sean asked.

"Inside." Said the device. "Inside? Cassidy, Fritz, are you the ones who moved the bear in here? Why are you both possessing the animatronics here? I'm not gonna assume you're-" Sean jumped back when the device screamed out. "Trapped, all of us." Sean backed away a little.

Sean: Trapped? Like trapped inside these things? How did you get trapped?

Ovulus: murder.

Sean: there it is again, "murder"... that's exactly what Mark said.

Ovulus: Mark shouldn't have told you.

Sean: I guess your mad at mark for telling me, look I'm just trying to help. Do either of you remember who murdered you guys?

There's a pause before a response. "Him." Sean is lost for words. "W-well uh, what do you mean by him? Do you remember his name?" Sean asked. "Wil-" The foxy animatronic sparks as smoke was coming out of him and foxy falls over. "What the hell just happened?" Sean asked. "Fritz has been punished." The device said. "Okay Cassidy, I'm assuming Fritz was the one inside the foxy animatronic, but you didn't need to hurt him he was about to tell me something. You and the others whether your trying to or not, you're causing a lot of problems for the people who own this place. Now if you help me out I promise there will be justice." Sean stated in an stern tone.

The Fredbear animatronic activates and looks at Sean with hollow eyes. "He must die, die, die, die, H̷̻̬̜̪̺̝͗̎̃͠Ē̴͇̤̬̹̐́̀ ̵͙͑̔͝W̸̮̉̏̆͠I̶͈̻̰͆͝͝L̸̩̔̀̌̓̒͂L̴̙̭͕̈́͆̇̎ ̵͈̌̈͗̇P̴̻͙̐̏̋̈̃A̴̢̯͎͛͛̓́̐̑Y̴̢̗̲̪͛̕͜." Fredbear said with a glitchy voice.

Sean tries his best to remain calm. "I assume your talking about your killer. I don't know if I'm gonna kill him, per se but I'm willing to find him and make him pay for what he did to you kids. Just tell me what you remember of him. Did you catch a glimpse of him maybe you saw something no one else did." Sean asked kinda frightened.

"Purple." The device said. "Purple?... okay purple. Well, at least that's something. I was told by the restaurant owner that the employees here wear purple uniforms. Did this person look like he worked here, maybe?" The device spoke. "Yes." It said. "Yes? Interesting... did you ever see his face? Can you describe it to me?" Asked Sean. "No, too dark." Said the device.

"Must've been to dark for you to make out the facial features I guess. Alright, one last thing I want to mention before I go... as you know I was talking to another spirit here named Mark. He mentioned something about someone in a bunny suit. Does that sound familiar to you?" Asked Sean and he waited for a response. "Cassidy, are you still there?" Sean asked. "Get out." Said the device. "Why? Why do you want me to leave, Cassidy?" Asked Sean kinda scared. "Get out, get out." Sean started to back away. "Have I said something to upset you?"

Fredbear: G̴̨̥͈̻̰̒̆̾̏̄͠E̴̪͊͗̈͝͝T̴̲̮̩̓̍̓̃͜ ̶̻̻̼̦̲̪̏̓Ő̸͉̻̥̺̇͋̀͘U̵̧̖͂͆̚T̴̨͓̰̻́!

The flashlight turns off. "What the fuck? Why did this just go out?"

Fredbear starts playing a jingle "What the fuck...?" Fredbear then gets up off the ground. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the fuck?! Holy shit!" Fredbear starts screaming as he chases Sean out the room and Sean runs down the halls of the pizzeria and back into the main dining area where he then runs towards the exit to the building and starts messing with the door. "Come on, come on, open dammit!" He backs away from the door and he grabs a chair and hits the glass with it breaking the window he climbs out the window and runs when suddenly he hears a shotgun being caulked and fired. "AGH!" Sean falls the the ground as the camera rolls on it's side.

A man walks up to the camera and grabs it before turning it off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 895 19
I can't write this with a straight face but yeah this it
25.6K 488 20
Idk what to write here just read the book
108K 1.6K 38
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
512K 6.7K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...