BTS ONESHOTS//BTSXREADERS

By bangtans_cupid

Cute, fluff fanfics of Jimin//ONESHOTS or twoshots! • • • • • Will be updated frequently..coz it's a mind dum... More

MARRYING YOU // JIMIN FF
MARRYING YOU (PT. 2)
MARRYING YOU (THE WEDDING)

NOTE!!

1 0 0
By bangtans_cupid

I hope you're enjoying the stories I've been writing..
But since I am very much new in this I get blockages .
There will be a new book about Journaling and stuffs.

I don't easily get ideas about anything so quickly but when it comes to doing something creative..idk... nevermind!!

So the new book will be ongoing and whenever I find something I will share it with.. Wallpapers will be the most posted one..I have so many in my gallery...

There will be daily prompts for journals and many more things that I may post will be written on the first two chapters of the book!!

Thank you ~~

~m_yuna~

Stream "LAYOVER" by V..(Tae Tae♡♡)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.7M 61.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...