๐˜๐Ž๐”๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ || ๐’...

By YUKINEXX_

'๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—” ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜†' ใใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใช็ด ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ๅฎถๆ— โžค ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„.
- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.00 ๐Ÿ’ฌ
- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.01 ๐Ÿ’ฌ
- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.02 ๐Ÿ’ฌ
- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.03 ๐Ÿ’ฌ
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„.
- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.04 ๐Ÿ’ฌ

- ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง 0.05 ๐Ÿ’ฌ

2K 116 24
By YUKINEXX_

❝ 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾?! ❞

"Wah~! (Name)-san, it's been a while- geh? Are you feeling alright?"

The woman comes toward you anxiously, and you let out a groan in return. You then forcefully construct a faint grin, straighten your back, and enter the building.

You mentally sighed, your face dimming for a brief period as you remembered what happened to make you feel drained after visiting your usual café.

"Don't fret, I'll be fine...I just encountered a little something unanticipated on my way...ehe."

"Are you sure...? It's fine If you can't repair the typewriters today- "

"Really, I'm feeling well as a horse, now where's the machines that needs adjusting?" Yeah, I don't think I would be visiting the café for sometime now. You shivered internally; His malicious smile made you tremble from the inside out.

One of your acquaintances, Eliza, clasped her hands and grinned back at you, saying, "Oh certainly of course, just follow me. And I'll lead you where the room is." Giving a head bob, you voluntarily followed the woman, and as she guided you, you two engaged in deep discussion, catching up and informing each other about your everyday life.

"Eh~! So, you have a father now, congratulations (Name)-san, I'm relieve you have found someone to rely on." She beams, you put on a smile, attempting to refrain scranching your nose in disgust.

Smile, keep smiling, you can't show how I wanna kill that mysterious looking piss shit bastard "Thank you very much~"

"Your father must be lucky to have an angelic princess like you, huh. (Name)-san," She hummed sweetly, your eyes glance back her "Lucky huh?" You deadpan.

 "If I'm being honest, I'm pretty envious of you; I usually think to myself, "Wow, I wish I was brilliant and productive like (Name)-san" or something like." She giggled and kept her focus on you, and for a brief moment, you noticed a sorrowful glimmer in her eyes.

She formed a closed-eye smile "You're quite the popular one in the town you know, everywhere I go. I hear people talking about you."

Your eyes temporarily widen in disbelief at the news, nevertheless, you swiftly recovered and response with a chuckle "Is that so? I hope they're not dissing me." A sweat drip from your cheek, you were nervous.

Nervous It might become difficult for you to keep ties if someone started circulating unfavorable rumors about you, your eyes furrowed given that you're in need of those connections for your eventual objectives, hence severing them off now, could drag you down.

Eliza quickly shook her head in "Far beyond it actually, the only thing that I hear is them twitting about how helpful and nice you are." You exhaled in relief after hearing those comforting words.

"If your father hears regarding your charitable deed, I'm certain he will tell everyone how delighted he is of having adopted an incredibly compassionate daughter, he truly is lucky for having you as his child." She expressed proudly and eagerly.

You turned your head aside, and gulped "Y-Yeah he is, very lucky..." You shortly laugh nervously.

You're just going to act as though you weren't stealing his belongings and hide them, pouring an excessive amount of salt in his coffee, resulting in him spitting it out, sabotage his meals, causing makes him linger for countless hours sitting in the bathroom, hang a bucket of water on top of his front door each morning, burn his important documents, repeatedly targeting him, when Anya wanted to play uno, and most importantly, consistently curse and annoy him wherever you're given an opportunity to harass him.

Eliza lowered her head, ashamed and unhappy "How stupid of me, getting work up and being jealous over you, well, I guess. It would be a natural reaction from a grown woman like me, seeing how sixteen years old is much talented and useful than me." Listening to those depressing words from your acquaintance was spewing; you shook your head in disagreement.

"You have an excessively high of a perception of me. I'm not nearly as spectacular as you anticipated, Eliza-san. I have my fair share of stupid moments, as well." you claimed, blushing in humiliation.

You can't even recall the amount of explosions you've experienced, as a result of the unsuccessful devices you created.

"Besides, your incredible yourself, I heard. You saved the company from the verge of bankruptcy last year, what's more impressive than that?" You grinned brightly.

A red hue crept to her face, a smile crawled up "Oh stop it, (Name)-san." She giggled, and then sent friendly wink at you "Seriously, you humble yourself too much. As if creating new machines, which not even the government has done, is just a sweat. Besides, didn't you also save this company years ago?" You could only sheepishly laugh at her remarks.

The both of you continue to stroll the hallway, soon after. Eliza was being called for emergency and needed her assistance promptly, which having Eliza to leave you alone to yourself in a moment.

"I deeply apologize (Name)-san, I promise I will make this quick as possible, for now, you could stroll around the building whenever you like, if you get lost. Just approach anybody to lead you in the waiting lobby, that's where will have to meet. Again, I am truly sorry."

"No worries, I'll be fine." As you waved her a goodbye, you watch her silhouette leaving your vision, with that you, you were left alone with no one to accompany nor entertain you for the meantime. I guess roaming around won't hurt, who knows, maybe I'll encounter something catchy in the eyes, you thought and left the hallways yourself.

"That's right, I'll be having a party at my house this weekend, you should definitely come Yor-senpai, of course you're welcome to bring a date."

"Don't you think the you set the bar, too high?"

"Maybe the creepy culprit who broke in would be willing to accompany her." Camilla snickered, before she could utter another disparaging phrase. The door abruptly swings open, attracting the attention of the four adults in the room, they could see that it was you.

Yor instinctively raised her guards upon seeing you for whatever reason. She was able to sense the danger around you, and while you were grinning, it was a shiver-inducing smile that could have froze anybody in the area.

Yor attracted your interest, however you diverted your focus to the middle-positioned blonde female instead, having her recoil under your dim stare.

Smiling, you approached her closer and observed, "So bullying continues to occur amongst adults huh, that sounds kind of immature of you, old lady."

Your remarks provoked Camilla to feel embarrassed as she scowled at your figure, yelling "O-Old lady? What did you just say you brat?! I'll skewer- "Her words got stuck on her throat, as soon as your finger touched her, she felt exactly like something had stabbed her in the middle of her stomach.

She instinctively retreated away from you, her entire body trembling, indicating that she felt frightened.

T-That kid?! Was it thirst for blood I detected just now, Camilla trembled at the idea and turned her gaze exclusively toward you as she watched you pass her and reach the area where the coffee is set out, oblivious to the anxious voices of her two companions.

Yor flinch in surprise when she witnesses you bringing the cup of coffee closer to your lips "W-Wait, that's not for you...! It's for the- "It was already too late; you already drank it.

Blinking several times, you momentarily frowned then lowered the cup after several blinks "This drink tastes weird." The comments you made stupefied her, having her feel as like her soul was breaking apart., setting the tea cup aside, not wanting to drink that shit again, your eyes shifted back to them.

"I don't usually listen in on conversations or pry into people's private lives."

"Then leave, you brat...!" Camilla screeches back at you

You merely laugh at her reaction "Hey, not my fault the walls are too thin around these parts~ besides." Yor sense it again, your aura altered into a sinister one.

"I must admit, the subject you were discussing was intriguing. Considering a woman in her 20s to be suspicious due to the fact she doesn't have a family or any form of romantic relationship is kind of ridiculous."

The smile on your face was barely noticeable as you fixed your gaze on Camilla's bright eyes. The woman sneered back at you, ready to unleash a snobbish comment, but you were quick to quip "What are you? A child," You scoffed under your breath.

"Because you have a body of an adult, but a mental of a child, I'll personally lecture you triple idiots." The aforementioned triple idiots gasped offensively

"Living an autonomous life is not odd in any way. I think Yor-san is really admirable since it takes a lot of fortitude to rely only on yourself without any assistance, especially in this environment." However, given the simmering dispute between the east and west at the moment, it is understandable for the government to be wary of potential spies prowling the nation, your eyes squinted at the thought.

Yor's breath caught in her throat as you gave her an admiring gaze and declared, "You have my respect." Yor's face shifted to a tomato when you unexpectedly bowed to her; she feverishly waved her hands in every direction, flushed over both your gestures and words.

"P-Please don't bow...! It's not something to admire it about...!"

Camilla got irked "You brat! I'll show- "

"Ah! (Name)-san, I've been looking everywhere for you." It was Eliza, Yor took notice your cold demeanor changes into a flowery one, one that is more approaching aura "Oops, sorry. I wander far too much, huh."

Eliza shakes her head "No need to apologize (Name)-san, it's my fault for leaving you abruptly." She sheepishly answered, soon after her attention dawn on the four, especially at Camilla.

"I hope none of you four are bothering (Name)-san, especially you Camilla-san. If I hear any words, you're messing with Yor-san again, it would be another deduction in your salary up coming this month." She warned

"What-?! I am not doing anything wrong, it's this brat fault for barging in! Who is she anyway?!"

"Brat? I have to let you be aware that (Name)-san is our honored guest. Years ago, back when you four weren't employed by this company. The company was saved from bankruptcy partially thanks to (Name)-san," You snickered at the astonished expressions on their faces; they appear to have seen a ghost.

"This brat right over here?! Save the company?! How though?!"

"Camilla-san, stop calling (Name)-san a brat," She sighed irritated, massaging her forehead in the process. Honestly, you're quite irked yourself, how dare she call you a brat.

"And why do you ask? It's simple; (Name)-san here has a talent of developing new machines on a daily basis, with her inventions she sells. She earns a sizable profit from its sale and donates that profit to this organization."

This kid is richer than me?! They all thought, shock.

Seeing you saw their reaction, you cracked up at how white their features appeared to be. "Based from your reactions, no. I am not a cash rich, considering I spend a lot of money for my necessity."

That means you're still rich! They all shrieks mentally

Eliza fake coughed and rose an eyebrow as warning for them to be welcoming towards you, very unfortunately for Camilla.

"Yor-san, did you brew the coffee I ask for (Name)-san?"

How would she explain that the esteemed visitor already drank the coffee and didn't make it up to the standards, Yor felt her soul cracking more and more.

Smiling you left the room, whilst saying "I'm good Eliza-san, I already had a drink." Said Eliza blinked before nodding in a understanding manner "If you say so, well then. Let me accompany you again (Name)-san." She beams and trailed behind you, akin to a puppy following their master.

Yor red irises followed your figure, until you finally left the room.

"Who was she..."

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

Another update yayy, and finally Yor made her appearance lol, anyway that will be for now. I won't be updating for some time again :'>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.4K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
13.1K 376 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
27.9K 962 14
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ!" "... ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค." ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
118K 3.9K 47
A ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ [๐ฑ๐Ž๐œ] story, featuring the added addition, Forger (oc). Not only is she Anya's biological older sister, she is also a vi...