Stars Aligned | βœ“

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

30

3.2K 321 54
By weirdpranialive_

Chapter Thirty
"Good then. I like it better like this"

× ANANYA ×

"Yaar, I miss Kirti"

Everyone's eyes was now on Vivian who just said that while busy on his phone. He didn't look up for the first few seconds but later one by one, he looked at everyone, confused.

"Did I just say that out loud?" We nodded together.

"Oh, OH shit!" He muttered to himself. I glanced at Sahil and he did the same, we passed each other a teasing look knowing what's on the other person's mind.

"Stop staring guys, I feel shy" he said and pulled his tshirt a little above his head hiding his face inside it. We laughed at him.

"So you miss Kirti, haan?" Sahil teased Vivian who was sitting just in front of me. Vivian and me, we were both sitting on the window seat while Sahil was sitting beside me and Abhinav beside Vivian with Avyaan in his lap. The two other cousins were seated beside Sahil and Abhinav.

"And he even used her correct name this time" I added with a teasing look.

"I meant to say I miss fighting with Kirti. There is no timepass here, Avyaan slept, both of you are in your romance zone and those both are playing games. What am I supposed to do?!" He justified his statement after poking his head out of his t-shirt.

"Han beta karle jitna cover up karna hai" Abhinav whispered as his son was peacefully sleeping in his arms.
[Yes, cover up as much as you want to]

"Mat maano yaar"
[Don't listen]

I, Sahil and Abhinav looked at eachother laughing and after a few seconds Vivian muttered.

"Ananya?" I nodded asking him to speak further.

"This shouldn't fly to your bestie." He said in a warning tone but a begging face.

"I'll think about that" I said, shrugging while he just glared.

"I'll tell Sahil about that then" I looked at him strangely.

"About what?" Sahil asked and I shrugged again.

"That!" Vivian exclaimed trying to make me remember. I just showed him a thumbs up indicating him to tell anything he wants.

What does he know now?

"Ananya please, you won't tell Kriti"

"What were you going to tell me, Vivian?" Sahil asked curiously. Vivian asked him to come closer and whispered in a voice only three of us could hear.

Abhinav got busy in making Avyaan sleep again, not before glaring at us, as his son woke up because of us.

"Ananya ka Jo ex hai na-" I cut him off mid sentence.
[That Ananya's ex boyfriend-]

"Mera ex bhi hai?"  I questioned.
[I have an ex?]

Vivian narrowed his brows asking me to participate in this act of his. I did the same.

"Oh han. Hai hai. Woh Naya wala etna acha hai na toh purane ko bhul gayi main" I said and Sahil's shook his head.
[Oh yes, I do have an ex. My current one is so good that I forgot about my ex]

"ye aajkal ke bache, khule mei flirt karte hai!" Vivian dramatically said and came back to the topic after getting Sahil's glare. "Yes, so, Ananya's ex met her and asked her to give him another chance. Ananya asked me ki woh kya kare? Usko chance dena chahiye fhirse?"
[Today's generation kids flirts openly/ that what should she do? Should she give him another chance?]

"Nahi!"  Came his immediate reply.
[No!"]

"Jealous much?" Vivian asked with a smirk.

"Jo tu samjhe"  Damn, what is happening here is out of my mind.
[Whatever you want to think]

"And you are not giving anyone chance" Sahil said turning towards me.

"Bilkul nahi ji. Hum sirf apke hai"  I intentionally said, intertwining my arms with his to catch his reaction.
[I can never, I'm only yours]

"Obviously" I expected a better reaction. But then again who am I expecting it from?

I mean, his responses are more dry then the land in Rajasthan.

"I feel like I'm watching the second season of a show without watching the first!" Vivian said and I just chuckled.

"Keep feeling" I heard Sahil say.

"Joke tha yeh, bhai? Yaar kaha se aata hai yeh ganda humour bhai? Ananya please enka kuch nahi toh humour sudhar dena, varna puri zindagi ess prani ke sath rehne mein tumhe taklif hogi, dekhlo" Throwing his hands in surrender, Vivian said this. While Sahil rolled his eyes.
[Was this a joke? Where do you find this shitty humour? Ananya, please work on his humour, or else you'll face problems living your whole life with this person, I'm warning you!"

"Accepted. It was indeed bad this time" came the reply from the culprit.

"This time? When is it not? Saal mein ek baar hi acha joke marte honge
[You make good joke once a year]

"Both of you shut up" I said.

"I didn't even say anything-" Sahil said but I interrupted.

"Good. Don't speak now too" I said and brought his arm closer and laid my head on it. I closed my eyes but didn't leave his hand.

My stomach is paining and now suddenly I wish to eat something sweet. Not suddenly, everytime on my periods I wish to eat good food and some chocolates.

"Couple goals already-"

"Shut up, Vivian. Don't speak now." I made a face due to my stomach, back, head, foot, hand,toe infact whole body ache but my eyes didn't open.

I hate periods. Why do girls get them?

And alright, if girls get them, why don't guys? This is unfair.

And periods are okay, if guys didn't get them then too it's okay why do cramps come along as if some unexpected guest nobody invited?

Who am I supposed to complain about all this?!

"If you want to sleep, go on the top sleeper seat, and sleep comfortably" Sahil whispered to me after a while.

"Are you uncomfortable like this?" I asked him.

"No but-"

"Good then. I like it better like this"  I said and tightened my grip on his hand.

"Okay"

Sukha insan.
[Dry human]

"Chamatkar" I eyes opened within a second and I pulled my hand, picking the plastic water bottle kept in front of me, I was about to hit him with that but I stopped.

I can't ruin that handsome face.

Even his hands in reflex came in front of his face to save himself.

I had to show him the Mafia Queen Ananya!

"Ek aur baar bol aur ess plastic bottle se hi sir phodna hai maine"  I warned him.
[You tell that word once again and I break your head by this plastic bottle]

Vivian sat there his eyes widened and hand covering his face in shock. Those both cousins were still playing games with headphones but thankfully Abhinav went to the compartment his Mom and Sahil's family was in  for some work related to Avyaan.

"Okay, now keep it aside" Sahil said.

"Nahi, bolo kya naam hai Mera?"
[No, tell what my name is?]

"A-Ananya" I still didn't keep the bottle and he still didn't remove his hand.

"Kya bulaoge mujhe aajse?"
[What will you call me by from today?]

"Ananya" The scared cat meowed.

"Kya mujhe nahi bulaoge?" I said and then continued before he could reply "Nahi bolo hi mat woh word. Nafrat hogayi hai usse!"
[What will you not call me by?/No don't even use that word, I hate it]

"Aaj ke baad bulaya na toh" I said and forwarded the bottle towards his face.
[If you dare to call me by that again]

"Okay okay, shaant, ch-Ananya ji"
[Okay okay, calm down, ch-Ananya]

"You were going to tell that again. I'm banning that word now. If anyone dares to repeat it then they should be ready to face the consequences" I declared and flared my nostrils. Instantly, I regretted doing so because I might look like some villian cartoon character.

I kept the bottle down and Vivian took it from my side withing seconds.

"Yeh kya hua edhar?" Vivian asked in shock as I climbed the weird stairs to reach my top seat.
[What just happened here?]

"Kuch samjhe toh batata hu" Sahil replied still in state of shock.
[If I understand anything, I'll explain]

I settled well on the seat and closed my eyes trying to sleep there.

"Yaar yeh game har gaye!"  One of the cousins said.
[We lost the game]

"Game chodo, Sahil bhai zindagi harte harte bache hai abhi" Vivian said.
[Leave the game, Sahil almost lost his life]

"What happened?

🦋

No idea how, but the time passed quickly and we reached their house.

The train journey afterwards, was partially me regretting everything I did, as if I don't do it always. But yes, it was the Mafia Queen Ananya taking over without realising that she had to be undercover.

But the victim learnt his lesson and didn't only use that ew word but didn't use my name too. The victim would only speak in sentences without using my name.

Huh, dekha kitna bawal hai Mera!

It was already some hours when we reached this mansion like house. Around 10 people who I did not know, came and hugged me, happily. Some even suggested us to get married with Abhinav and Aditi as if it was easy like making a cup of tea. And also why should we ruin their big day?

I wouldn't like it if someone got married with me.

Uh, no that came out wrong. I did not mean that. I woh love if someone married me but I totally hate if someone else got married (with someone else) on tje same day as me and my future husband.

Yes coming to the point, I did not expect but his family also has that one aunt who complains at everything, likes to throw advice like people throw trash on road, and comments on everything.

The moment I entered, the words that came out from her mouth were, "eska rang toh photo se bhi zyada Kala hai"
[She is darker in real life than the photo]

Han Bhai hai leking konsa tumhara Ghar jala Rahi hu lekin.
[Yes, I am but it's not like I'm burning your house]

That one comment made me question if I'm that dark everytime I looked into the mirror then.

Indians have this weird obsession with being fair. Skin gori honi chahiye, dil kaala rahega toh chalega.
[Skin should be white it's okay if heart is black]

Sahil's Mom did try to stop her, but then later that Aunt covered up saying she didn't mean it like that and everything.

My half mood was ruined there and the other half when the same Aunt asked me.

"Do your parents know that you're here? I mean, parents don't allow girls to stay with their boyfriend's family for so long. When are they coming?"  She might have asked this in general because ofcourse she didn't knew what sensitive issue it was for me.

I replied by saying that I lost my contact with them due to some personal reason and she was so damn curious to get her new gossip. She tried so hard to know the reason, but Sahil's Mom told her in a strict voice to do what she's here for and not bother me.

And ladies and gentlemen, that Aunt doesn't like me at all from then. But does it look like I care? Absolutely not.

But bringing up the topic of family did affect me.

"Anu, just let me come there first. I'll deal with her. I'm not sparing her for anything. Uske ladke ko pyaar ke jaal mein phasake Dil hi Tod dugi main uska. Ruk tu bus. Aaise kaise boldiyaKirti muttered angrily on the call
[I'll trap her son in my love and then break his heart]

"Uska ladka hai hi nahi, ladki hai"
[She doesn't have a son, she has a daughter]

"Han toh ladki ko phasa dugi, tere liye kuch bhi. Bus aane de mujhe udhar" 
[Okay then I'll trap her daughter. Anything for you]

"You sure?"

"Han woh ladki ko pyaar mein phasane ko cancel karke baki sab sure. Woh thoda zyada hogaya" she said and I chuckled wiping the tears which had left my eyes.
[Yes except for the trapping the girl in my love, I'm sure. That was a bit extra]

"Alright then. I'm fine now, you work. It's your working hours" I told her. I had called her as soon as I reached my room after hearing that. She knew that I didn't show as much but it did affect me so she kept the call going  with this random things.

I went towards the balcony of the guestroom I was provided, after taking the cigarette from my bag.

Coming here probably was a bad idea.

Lighting the cigarette, I inhaled the smoke. The scene of Sahil stopping me that day flashed in my mind. I know, he is right. But It's the only thing which keeps me away from the thoughts. The bad ones.

After a while I felt someone's presence behind me, I turned to find Sahil standing there, muttering something to himself.

"I-I knocked three-four times but there was no response and the door was open so- you're doing this again?" He said as soon as he noticed the cigarette placed between my lips.

Here we go, another cigrette is wasted now.

🦋

So how was the chapter?

I updated it earlier than I said to the people who asked me. Good hooman, I am.😁

Also I read a book where the characters kissed in the 17th chapter itself and that made me realise we are at almost double of that and they're still climbing the hill slowly. But on the other hand, I fell good that it's not rushing and I'm giving time.

But then again, I feel what if I dragged it too much? Yep, confused af.

NVM, at the end I'll be doing the thing I wish after taking everyone's opinion so I have no right to cry 😭

Do vote and share your viewsssss qts 💗💗

For updates and reels related to them, do follow me on Instragram @/weirdpranialive

Cya 🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 86.2K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
702K 28.3K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...
75.9K 4.1K 54
"Anaaya! look at me!" He held my chin with his cold finger tips and I shivered at his touch. He pulled me to stand in front of him facing him, direct...
16.4K 923 77
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...