Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 44

1.2K 77 7
By Loaenia

••••••
......................

The tension had never been so intense as Taehyung and Jungkook were devouring each other with their eyes.

It's Jungkook who broke the staring session as he didn't want to lose it in front of so many people. Also, he had to stay calm since Taehyung was the drunk one there and he was not in the ability to control himself.

But anyone in the place at that very moment could feel that something huge was happening between the two men. Everyone could feel it clearly.

Tae blinked twice after that, and turned to his friends, then smiled innocently as he never did what he just did.

Tae: Waaaa. The cake is really delicious.

Cia bite her lips and stood up to wrap her arm around him, as he was about to take seat again.

Cia: You should go to sleep now. We have a very long trip tomorrow and you must be so tired. She said whispering to him. Taehyung just looked at her with his forever doe eyes and pouted.

SH: Yeah, go rest.

Tae: But...And you guys?

Cia: We will be fine. Jungkook, can you take him to his room, I am scared he might fall asleep in the eleavator.

Tae: What? of course not.. Haha.

Cia: Shhhh. Go with him. Please.

Jungkook nodded.

That was not a problem for him at all. So he held Tae's hand and walked him slowly to the elevator,

direction, fourth floor.

While they were going up slowly, Taehyung turned to the older man and just stared at him a long moment, something that the latter obviously felt.

JK: Why?

Tae: You really decided to be a gentleman just for me ?

Jungkook turned to him and sighed.

JK: Yeah. You deserve a kind and caring boyfriend. Right?

Taehyung stayed quiet a moment and pouted, with his red cheeks, he just looked adorable, making Jungkook smile.

Tae: But I don't like it..

JK: What do you mean? Don' t you like being taking care of? Being treated like a princess? Haha.

Taehyung looked down and let a little smirk form on the corner of his lips. Him who was leaning agaisnt the wall, his legs not supporting him anymore, walked before Jungkook and brushed his chest with his fingers.

Jungkook looked at him carefully, curious of his next move and stayed calm, even if he felt a sudden shiver.

He raised his eyes at him and took a step forwards, reducing the already tight space between them.

Tae: I like being mistreated thought..He said, eyes, now shinning with lust and clear desire.

The other boy rolled his tongue and looked away, feeling his body heaten up. He backed off and raised his eyebrows at Taehyung who chuckled.

JK: Don' t you tease me in an elevator.

Tae, feeling more confident than ever, with the alcohol in his veins, approached him once again and looked at him head to toes making him leave a little laugh.

JK: We are almost there. You have to sleep.

Tae: I feel like staying up all night actually... He said as he pressed his nose gently against the exppanse of Jungkook's neck, inhaling deeply.

The tantalizing scent of his cologne mixed with the natural warmth of his skin sent shivers down his spin.

Tae: "sauvage" By dior? He asked with a deep voice that Jungkook rarely got to hear.

JK: You don't seem that drunk? He then muttered, leaning closer.

Tae: I just want to play..

JK: With what?

Tae: You...sillly..

JK: You are making it too easy.

Tae: Why? Dare to tell me that you don't want to.

JK: Babe, we both know you will be the one to beg me to stop if I get into your game.

Taehyung stayed quiet and looked at him in the eyes.

JK: Let's take it slow. Okay? He said, happy to get to tease Taehyung so much.

The door opened and Tae looked at him getting out, after a subtle wink, clearly glad to give him a hard time.

He just followed him and held his clothe to get balance. When Jungkook was about to open the door of his room, he got before it and pouted cutely.

Tae: Let's go to your room.

JK: You are wild.

Tae: I don't remember where I put my keys... He lied giving him the puppiest puupy eyes he could give in his state.

Jungkook gave up and just hummed.

JK: Alright. You win this time. He said as he turned around and opened his door. Taehyung smiled proudly and got in after him. His eyes scanned around and he went to sit on the bed.

JK: Justs sleep, I am going to change. Jungkook said as he removed his shirt and walked to the bathroom, in front of Taehyung' s more than hungry eyes..

Tae had never felt so attracted to him than that night. That was insane..

Jungkook got out after some minutes, expecting him to sleep by the time but what he saw made him pray for strenght.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, with the shirt he just removed, only covering half of his thights.

He was pratically naked, in his bed, waitng for him.

Taehyung turned to him and went on all fours to the edge of the bed, then got on his knees. Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and walked over with a calm expression.

The shirt slipped out of Taehyung's shoudler as his hands went to reach his neck.

Tae: What about now? Can we play? I know you like what you see..

JK: I never said I didn't. He confessed grabbing Tae's waist making the latter gasp and carried him to the middle of the bed. He lied him gently and stared at his swollen lips and eyes some seconds, giving Taehyung hopes,

before moving away and covering him with the blanket.

JK: You might feel cold. Good night.

Tae: Waaaa! Are you for real?? Waaaa.

Jungkook chuckled and went to get himself a glass of water.

He needed to cool down.

JK: Hang in there boy. You are doing great. He cheered himself up.

When he came back to the room, thank goodness, Taehyung was finally asleep.

So he sighed out of relief and went to take a full shower now that he could be naked without fear.

___________

The next Morning,

Jungkook woke up first with the sound of his phone. Someone was calling him. He grabbed it on the table lazily, glancing at Taehyung who was still sleeping sounldy next to him. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before picking up. It was Soyeon, probably asking for news.

JK: What's up?

[ Hey.] The girl said taking a sip of her strawberry smoothie. She looked closer at the screen and noticed someone's hair behind her friend immediately..

She smiled playfully and coughed.

JK: What?

[ Seems like someone had fun last night. Rome did you good. Hahaha. Who is it? ]

JK: Taehyung. Jungkook said calmly, wearing his hoodie.

Soyeon's eyes went round.

[ Already?? Waaaaa. You don' waste your time! ]

JK: Nothing happened. Chill. He was just drunk and insisted to sleep in my room. Who am I to refuse?

- So louuud. Was suddenly heard from behind.

JK: Sorryyyy.

Soyeon chuckled finding them cute and they started to talk about Jungkook's plan for the next few weeks, in the living room so as not to bother Taehyung' sleep.

The morning went by at breakneck speed after that and Jungkook even finished putting his things away and getting ready to leave for Tropea. But all this time, Taehyung was still in bed, and even snoring.

Jungkook looked at him after putting on his sunglasses and walked towards him. He climbed onto the bed and began to caress his hair and blow on his face to wake him up nicely.

JK: Tae..It's time to wake up. You have to get ready.

Taehyung moved a bit and frowned. Then, he opened his eyes slowly and faced Jungkook's smiley face. He blinked twice, a bit confused and sat up with struggle, before scanning around as his memory was a bit troubled.

Tae: What am I....He whipered looking at his clothe.

He gulped and his throat dried immediately.

What the hell did he do last night??

Jungkook giggled, had been expecting his reaction and moved away. He crossed his arms and looked at him from the edge of the bed. Taehyung, ignoring what to say in this kind of situation, just stood up, trying as much as he could to cover himself. Especially his chest and thights.

Tae: I guess..this is...Hah...This is your shirt

JK: Yeah. You guessed it right. Jungkook asnwered calmly.

Tae: Fuck.

He picked his clothes on the couch and ran to the door.

Tae: I'll give it back to you later!! I am very sorry!

The older boy stood there, laughing at him and grabbed his suitcases. Cia and Seo ha were already waiting for them for the breakfast.

_____________

Taehyung, flustered by what just happened got in his room hurriedly, and sat on the his bed for long minutes, just to realise what was happening and to calm his mind. He had spent the whole night in Jungkook's room with his shirt on..

That was what happened and he wasn't sure if he could assume it.

Because he was pretty sure he was the cause of it. He did remembered vaguely what he had done in the restaurant with the cake, so he couldn't but believe that everything that happened next was his idea.

This thought caused his cheeks to turn into red.

Tae: I must have gone insane...He said as he went to check his body in the bathroom quickly.

There was no way Jungkook agreed to do it with him in this state right?

Right....?

Thought, he could be so convincing when he was at it. So he had serious doubts.

Tae: Why can't remember anythiiiiiing!! He complained after some minutes checking every part of his body.

Tae: Aish...Well. I can't do anything about it anyway...Hah..

Then, after pulling back himself together, he decided to get ready, in the dark about eveyrthing that happened last night, but he didn't have time to worry about that.

Miraculously, he was ready to go just one hour after, and went to join his friends at the restaurant with his luggage. As soon as the elevator opened, he spotted them who waved at him from their table.

He smiled awkawradly and wore his sunglasses, out of embarassment.

During the breakfast, none actually talked about last night, it's when they got in the car, on the way for the sea side, that the teases started.

Cia who was sitting next to him in the backseats, wouldn't stop reminding him the scene he did.

Tae: You can stop now.. Haha.

Cia: And you who said you would make it hard for him. HAHAHA!

Seo ha , in the passenger seat glanced at Jungkook with a smile and sighed. Jungkook just held his laugh and focused on the road.

Cia: Taetaaaaaaaaaae.

Tae: Oh come on Cia! He yelled crossing his arms and leaning his head against the window.

Cia: Ohhhhh! Someone is crankyyyy.

Tae: Aish. I am just going to sleep. You guys are impossible. For fuck's sake.

Cia: Awwww. Alright. I stop. Hah Taehyungie. She said and pulled her phone to change the song they were listening to. This trip is going super well so far. Hahaha.

Tae: Mhhmmmm.

The ride for the little town took long but at least, they enjoyed it with the ambiance in the car and the good music. They just stopped to have lunch and for toilets break and arrived sooner than they should have, since the driver was a racer.

Taehyung barely talked during the whole time. He was still so embarassed to the point of thinking to hide somewhere and avoid Jungkook for the next few days.

They arrived at their hotel around three in the afternoon so they still had enough time to profit of the sun and the sea. That's what our fianced couple decided to do. They immeditaley put their things away and drove to the beach. The famous beach of Tropea, one of the most beautiful beaches in Italy.

As for Jungkook, he decided to explore the place and ask around what they could do. Especially couple activities that he would eventually do with Taehyung later.

Taehyung, him, as soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep, and just woke up two hours after. He stood up, and went to the balcony first, where he had a beautiful sight of the vast expanse of shimmering blue streching as far as his eyes could see.

A smile instantly curved on his lips as he closed his eyes to listen to the waves, creating a symphony of soothing sounds.

And after some seconds, he turned around and went back in. He looked for new clothes to wear and fell on Jungkook's shirt that he hadn't returned yet.

Tae: Shit..He swore, thinking that he still had to see him and give it back.

But he didn't have choice and grab it to give it to its owner. He walked to Jungkook's room and knocked but it seemed empty, so he pouted and went to look for him.

Tae: Where is he? He wondered, getting to the hall and making his way to the pool.

The scene that waited for him there made him boil..

He stood at the entry, eyes on Jungkook and those girls in bikini that seemed to look for problems, laughing like dolphins surrounding him.

Holding the shirt tight, with his eyes fuming of anger, Taehyung walked towards them and stood next to Jungkook, eyes glaring at the girls , who stopped short , confused.

JK: Tae? When did you wake up?

Taehyung turned to him, with a blank face and laid back his gaze on them.

Tae: I just woke up and was looking for you guys. He said faking a smile.

JK: Oh.

Tae: You seem to have fun. Hahaha.

- Hahaha.

Tae: *glare*

- Hah-...

Jk: We were just talking. I was asking them where we should go tomorrow.

Tae: Is that so? Haha.. Girls!

- Yeah? Hihi.

Tae: Sarebbe meglio che tu faccia le valigie e te ne vada prima che ti strangoli uno per uno con questa camicia e getti i vostri corpi in mare per gli squali. (You'd better pack it up and leave before I strangle you one by one with this shirt and throw your bodies in the sea for the sharks.) He uttered with a smile.

*gulp*

The girls' face faded as they all walked away immediately not even minding to say good bye.

JK: Mhm? 

Tae: Hahaha.

JK: You can speak Italian??

Tae: Yeeeaah. I had some classes when I was younger.

JK: Impressive. But what did you tell them?

Tae: Oh. I just told them to join us tomorrow for the beach.

Jk: Oh. That's kind of you.

Tae: Yeeeahh. I know. I am a sweetheart. He said smacking his lips, proud of himself.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
473K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
331K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...