SURVIVED HIM

By sensualrosee

"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" ••• Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed a... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
NEW BOOK 06/?/2024

SIXTEEN

6.1K 99 5
By sensualrosee

SIXTEEN

Lana Del Rey | West Coast

     "Slow down, take your time." I laughed as the group of cow calf rushed to eat. I watched them for a minute before I went back into the house to see Lydia baking in the kitchen.

      "If I recall, you mentioned how much you loved to bake." Lydia held out the spatula for me to take.

     "It's a cupcake batch, I'm going down to the basement I'll be right back." She rubbed my shoulder before leaving. I swiped my finger in the batter to taste test and it's amazing.

     I kept whisking adding in more ingredients till I got it how I liked. Once I knew it was ready for the oven, I began looking through the cabinets for the cupcake tray but I couldn't find it.

    "Lydia!" I called out.

     No answer so I called her name again. Still nothing which is strange she's always in arms reach. I walked down the hall towards the basement, it was like no one was in the house.

"Lydia?" The door to the basement was open, I gulped down my anxiety turning to go back towards the kitchen.

I was just few steps away when I was roughly grabbed by the mouth with leather gloves, my nose is being pinched shut. My screams were muffled I tried to fight back, until it was to late my body begun to shut down I had been injected.

There's a voice of man that whispered softly in my ear, "sh sh sh sshh your okay, your going to sleep now doll." It was unfamiliar.

My eyes soon fluttered open, my blurred vision towards the ceiling became clear. I wiggled my fingers attempting to move, but I was head to toe strapped down to a hard surface. The four walls in the small room felt like they were caving in.

I let out a groan, as the rope started to burn into my flesh with the movement I would make. My tears fell down the side of my face onto my ears.

"Hel— help! Please someone!" My throat burned as I screamed.

"Ami." I will never get used to his distinct voice, so full of power it almost made me want to always act right.

I instantly stopped moving, it felt like my brain no longer controlled my body movement but the tears didn't stop. Reign came for me his darkened cloud whenever he entered the room feels unwantedly familiar.

"R-Reign I'm sorry." I shakily let out.

He ran his hands through my hair locking those deep blue eyes on me speaking to my soul. My body grew hot with anticipation, I had to try swallow my terror of him because deep down I know no one is coming to rescue me. They wouldn't dare cross a Gusev but I did so here we are.

"Nyet, not yet baby." I shook my head silently begging him, my hands started trembling and the rest of my body shuddered in confusion. "Did you honestly think I would let you go?" He mocked me, anyone could tell he was livid.

"I-I didn't w-want to please believe m-me Reign i'm so s-sorry." I cried but he chuckled in a psychotic way.

     He took his black suit jacket off, leaving him in a white button up. He then rolled up his sleeves displaying his tattooed covered arms.

"Repeat what you said to me that night hm." I knew the exact words he spoke of. At the moment I wish I stayed with him , I wish a lot of things like, I wish I told Stassie no the first day we met.

I don't blame anyone not even my self. My emotions shine when I don't them to, they take control of my life before I'm even able to push them down. Yet here he stood, unbothered — not a single emotion detected as I broke down in front of him desperate for mercy. Maybe just for him to understand.

"P-Please hear me when I say Re—,"

"We all wish we can change the past, but this here is your doing. Speak with your chest high da?" A master at being nonchalant. My broken voice called out for his name once more, I don't want this —pathetic I know but he stood there waiting for the response he wants to hear.

"Fuck you, you'll never have me." My throat filled up with worry as I whispered those words. The shade in his eyes turned dark. I felt the need to plead my case but what's the point, there's no going back now.

     "I want you to say hi to someone." He smirked at me, I tilted my head to see him opening up a door. Shock hit me to see Charlie dragged in by two guards, he was covered with blood from head to toe. He was on his knees panting with a constipated look on his face. His hands were tied behind his back.

Reign has truly traumatised me, fear was the only thing running through my blood.

     My sobbing was non stop. The smell of blood rapidly took over the room, I held back my puke. Reign causally leaned against the wall with his hands tucked in his pockets.

     "You remember Charlie Ami?" I shut my eyes attempting to tune out everything around me, the sight of Charlie is beyond disturbing.

I hear steps closer to me then lips met my forehead, "open those eyes for me." Reign whispered.

I carefully opened my eyes letting the rest of my tears fall.

"I sure hope your not crying for this fucking suka." He reached to his full height looking down at me, his thumb trailed over my full lips. I quickly shook my head no.

He glanced over at Charlie, "He had big plans for you beautiful. Charlie here wants revenge for his fucking piece of shit father. That night at my club he planned on taking you. Plan failed," Reign took slow strides over to Charlie.

"Mother fucker likes to play mr nice guy, isn't that right?" He grabbed him by the hair pulling it, Charlie let out a harsh groan.

     "My grandfather taught me always stay 10 steps ahead, it's always gonna be fucking loose ends that don't understand, so kill everyone they love."

Reign continued, "he's one of many for this whole auction bullshit. He was planning on cutting you open and stuff you with fucking diamonds, and eventually sell you off to the most wealthy bastard. Everyone now knows who you are to me. "

      Reign picked up a bat from the corner of room before repeated hitting Charlie excessively in the ribs. His heart wrenching screams bounced of the walls.

    "S-stop Reign, please I can't." Charlie cried helplessly.

"I won't kill you yet, I haven't gutted someone out in forever." He darkly chuckled throwing the bat to the side. "Get him out." He told the guards, they roughly dragged a crying Charlie out by his arms. By the point I was sobbing terribly.

"I know you enjoyed your getaway baby, but I need you now, we have auction to attend though first you ran away from me."

    I cried out my stomach tightened in fear, "Please don't—."

     "I'm done speaking." A large rag covered my face.

"Now it's just gonna be the consequences." He lastly whispered in my ear.

    Heavy amounts of water poured down my face at once. My lungs quickly filled up they screamed pain as my body would twitch and fight for survival. The rope dug more into my skin the more I moved, but the water kept coming.

     I couldn't breathe, pain was the only thing I could comprehend. The water fall finally stopped, I'm hyperventilating selfishly gasping for air. I couldn't stop coughing up, it burned me to do so. I was like a fish out it's natural habitat but the only difference is I'm tied down.

     I knew soon my airway will begin to fail me, I didn't even want to know where the water came from. I weakly looked for Reign, displaying my sorrows. He was taking my ability to breathe, I felt dizzy more so lifeless as my coughing up water didn't end.

    The water fall started again, then slowly my life slipped away and the last thing my thoughts ran to was my unborn. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

•••

     I sat in a glam chair getting my hair and makeup done lost in my reflection due to mirror before me. I've cried enough tears to last me a lifetime worth of hurt. I no longer felt sorry for myself, I just want to be free with only my baby.

    When Stassie got news I was back she swiftly made her way over, but I requested to the maids no guests at the moment. When Lydia went missing, I'm guessing Reign already got to her, I'm beating myself up about it. All she did was help me, she didn't deserve that. 

I'm better off in my own bubble because right now my heart is massively on my sleeve, I'll much rather be kept put. Reign really did great with the whole scar you for the rest of your life thing. I'm only comprehending pain and fear, I can't be around people in this state right now.

"Everyone out." He firmly call out, I glanced up seeing him through the mirror holding a plate of food. The glam team scurried out the room with their heads down.

     I felt his presence besides me as he held out the food for me to take.

     "I-I'm not hungry." I lowly spoke but my voice cracked and my throat became irritable. Reign just looked down at me giving me the eye. I took the plate no longer hesitant.

     "You look beautiful." He reached up to run his hand through my hair, and off instinct I flinched away.

     "You want to run da?"

     I whispered, "N-no, just don't touch me please." I kept my eyes on the plate of food. He calls me beautiful like it's my name.

     He smiled showing those pearly whites taking the plate of my lap, cupping my cheeks in his hands.

     "Amina, don't forget nothing has changed since the pathetic plan to escape me didn't execute the way you want. We make decisions forgetting about the consequences, but I want you to know your no prisoner here my love. You can make anywhere your home." A tear fell from my eye.

      Time to flip the scrip.

     "Do you love me Reign?" I looked up at him using the famous triangle method inspired from Marilyn Monroe herself.

     His hands dropped from my face, his features turned back to cold as he used the fork to feed me.

     Finally he speaks, "What I have for you is much greater than love. The picture is clear by the pain that flows through your bloodstream." He smirks feeding me a fork twirled with pasta.

    "Also you have denied me the taste of you, get on the bed."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.6K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
389K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
78.1K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...