Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Attacked

56 5 0
By MbaliMoyo6

Rose's POV
Two months later

As you know, I did forgive Leonardo about that incident. It was a mistake after all, and he wasn't in his right mind.

I'm in the car currently. Driving back home with Leonardo sitting in the front passenger seat and Fernando at the back.

We were heading home, coming from one of their friend's house, Zake's house to be exact.

They had drank so much that they could barely walk, and I wasn't gonna risk sleeping at Zake's house. His a very suspicious person, and I don't trust him.

So here I am, driving in a dark,  empty highway. I never knew highways were ever empty, but here I was.

I have been driving for basically 2 hours and still had to drive for 30 more minutes.

My eyes were being forced open when I heard police sirens.

Two police cars were behind me. They have been following me for about an hour now.

I wonder what the problem is. I wasn't speeding, I didn't drive through a red light, and I have no tickets to pay off.

The police cars did not wait for me to pull over. Instead, they drove in front of me and hit the breaks, forcing me to stop.

What was going on?

Four men, who did not look like police officers and were not dressed like police officers, got out of the car.

One of them was holding a baseball bat.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!"

One shouted, and my heart started beating.

There was no use of me staying in the car, so I did as they said. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. I stood beside the car, and the guy with the bat pointed it at me.

"Move from the car,"

He instructed, and I just stood there.

These guys were not police officers. They must be after Leonardo and Fernando.

"MOVE FROM THE FUCKING CAR!!"

He shouted. I looked inside the car, where I saw Leonardo and Fernando sleeping, fast asleep.

I had the car keys in my hand. I never exit the car without them, and I locked the car from outside before shoving the keys in my back tight jean's pocket.

"To get them, you will have to go through me first,"

I said, standing firmly on my feet.

"This will be easy."

One of them said, and they all chuckled before charging towards me. They really think that they will get through me easily.

I, too, without thinking, charged at them.

Was I going to survive against four men who might be armed?

Well, I had nothing but God and Jesus by my side, so there is a chance of me surviving.

But I didn't care if I would end up dead, as long as Leonardo and Fernando were safe. They were all I had in my mind currently.

Well, the battle began.

I punched, slapped, tripped, yelled, scratched, jumped, kicked, bit, gulped, gasped, and all of those things.

I got hit with a bat in my stomach, arm, and legs,  punched in the face, picked up and thrown to the ground, but I didn't give up.

My vision was coming and going, I was bleeding from my head and other places.

Two were unconscious, one beside the car where I banged his head against the car as hard as I possibly could, the other on the ground due to me getting hold of the bat and hitting his head hard with it.

Two were left, and I was exhausted.

I stood a distance away from the two that were left, glaring at them, with the bat in my hand.

I didn't realize that blood was dripping out of my mouth. The pain in my body was somehow bearable, yet standing straight was undo-able.

One of them took out a pocket knife.

He had that all this time but decided to take it out now?

He charged at me with his friend, screaming.

I couldn't do it.
I couldn't move.

I wanted to give up, but I glanced into the car, where Leonardo and Fernando were.

I got a glimpse of Leonardo, sleeping peacefully in his seat.

I couldn't give up now, I have come too far.

I wasn't going to let these guys get to them. If this meant that I would have to die, then so be it.

I charged at them, yelling in desperation. Tears filling my eyes, and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I aimed for the one with the weapon and swang the bat at him, causing him to fall onto the ground. The other guy held the bat when I tried to hit him with it and kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall onto the ground and let go of the bat.

I managed to get back on my feet, and he threw the bat aside.

I charge at him with the little strength that I had left and tried to punch him but missed.

"This is now getting sad."

He said, grabbing my arm and swinged me aside.

I was about to charge at him again when I felt something being peirced into me. The knife... I forgot that there were two people I was fighting.

He pushed the knife deeper in making me wince then forcefully pulled the knife back out, and I gasped.

I was able to turn myself and look at the guy who stabbed me. He had a grin on his face and looked back at me, holding the pocket knife which was drenched with blood.

My knees got weak and could not carry my weight anymore. I collapsed onto the ground.

The men stood in front of me, but all I could see were their shoes.

"We gave you a choice. You could have walked away, but you chose to be a problem. Look at you now,"

The voice sounded like it was far away, but I was able to hear everything that was said.

They then turned and started walking away. Leaving me for dead.

I closed my eyes.

The pain in my back made the rest of the pain melt away. Soon, I won't feel any pain. It will all just melt away. 

Sorry Leonardo and Fernando, I  tried, but I failed. I couldn't save you.

I heard a car engine switch on.

They were leaving, but not with my car since the keys were still in my pocket.

Weren't they here for Leonardo and Fernando? I didn't hear any glass being broken. How did they get in?

The car roared, and within a few minutes, I heard a crush.

I opened my eyes slightly but could barely see anything. It was blurry. All I saw was smoke and a blurred figure of my car beside a police car and a figure of a person in the middle of the cars.

The scene in front of me must have been scarier than how I see it right now, but that wasn't what was on my mind currently.

Are Leonardo and Fernando alright?

_________
Leonardo's POV:

I woke up, don't know how long I was sleeping.

The first thing I did was look around, I was in the car, on a highway. I don't know how I got here or who was driving. The drivers seat next to me was empty.

I looked at the backseat, and Fernando was there. Someone was missing. Rose wasn't in the car.

I tried to exit,but the car doors seemed to be on child lock, and there were no car keys. The car couldn't be opened from the inside, all the doors wouldn't open.

Fernando had awoken by this time and was too as confused as I was.

I looked out the window and saw Rose, bleeding from head to toe, standing still with one man in front of her and another behind her.

The men behind her pulled out a knife from her back and she seemed to gasp.

"NO!"

I shouted, but no one could hear me other then Fernando. The car was sound proof.

Fernando stared in shock and disbelief, he didn't say a word.

I looked for the extra car keys, I know that Rose kept one here somewhere.

Rose fell onto the ground, and adrenaline ran through my veins while Fernando tried to break the glass by kicking it as hard as he could.

The guys stood in front of Rose and seemed to speak to her.

After a few seconds, they started walking away from her and towards the car. At that very moment, I found the car keys.

I moved onto the drivers seat and turned on the engine. The car roared to life, and they stopped in their tracks in front of the car. How stupid of them.

I was so angry, I had nothing to say. They were so many things I couldn't have said just then, like 'Goodbye Bitchs' or 'enjoy hell', but I said nothing.

I stepped with full force on the gas. The car sped towards them, not giving them a chance to run or escape.

I crushed them. The impact of the car crushing into another car forced the doors to loosen. I had no injury, and neither did Fernando. The car handles still could not open the car doors, but Fernando was able to kick the door open and ran to Rose.

"Rose!"

I shouted, running behind Fernando.

Fernando went down on his knees, picked up Rose gently, and layed her on her back, on his knees.

"You are ok."

Rose spoke low, smiling up at Fernando.

I took out my phone from my pocket and called an ambulance.

"I'm so glad.. you guys are... alright. "

Her head tilted to the side, and her eyes closed.

My heart sank. She must have passed out. She couldn't be dead.

"Rose"

Fernando said and moved her head gently with his hand, but it fell back onto its side. He seemed to be near tears and so was I.

Fernando pulled Rose's body up, closer to him, and he placed his head on her chest, where her heart was located, listening for a heartbeat.

He breathed a sigh of relief after a few seconds allowing me let out a breath as well.

"When is the ambulance coming?"

"It's on its way.

I replied to Fernando's question.

—————
Fernando's POV

It has now been a week.

Rose had suffered great head injuries, a few broken ribs and bones, and a lot of cuts and bruises. The doctor said there was a huge chance of her not waking up, and if she did, there was a chance of her having memory loss.

Why didn't I wake up sooner?
Why didn't I hear her screams?
Why did I let her fight and suffer alone?

I and Leonardo have been sleeping, eating, and basically living at the hospital. Waiting for Rose to wake up.

It took 2 weeks for her to wake up.

I felt like I was the happiest man alive when I saw her staring at me after I had just woken up.

I was the only one in her room by that time since Leonardo went to get us some coffee. She stared at me blankly, and I started doubting that she remembered me.

"Why are you here?"

She asked.

"I'm waiting for you,"

"Well, you have waited long enough. You should go home. You look like a zombie,"

She said, and I laughed, feeling relieved. She laughed with me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

She replied, I kissed her hand so many times before  Leonardo entered the room holding the two cups of coffee and looking at the ground.

"Hey Fernando, I didn't know..."

He froze and stared at Rose and she stared back at him.

"Did you miss me?"

Rose asked and a smile grew on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
8K 515 36
I looked him straight in the eye with a devious grin, then pulled the trigger without blinking. I watched the blood ooze from his head, trickling dow...
3K 79 9
- No one fucks with the twins and survives. They're known to be the most cruel and unforgiving of them all; cold-blooded is their middle name. They k...
1.3K 21 15
This story is about Sergio, a 10 year old girl who's lived a hellish life for the past 5 years. She was kidnapped at 5 years old and the worst part i...