CHERISH

By fluffyyeonbin

when the school heartthrob SOOBIN falls in love with the coldest person in the school, YEONJUN but finds out... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
THE FIRST MEET
Not An Update (read carefully)
GROW CLOSER
not an update (read carefully)
LOVELY DAY TOGETHER
Sorry
sorry again
TAKING CARE OF A BIG BABY
FIELD TRIP pt.1
FIELD TRIP pt.2
BACK HOME
REVEAL
hehehe
HAVE SOME FUN
:⁠-⁠(

A DATE

420 24 4
By fluffyyeonbin

Exams are ovaaaahhh

A little angst in this chapter and ........this one's gonna be a little long one 🤭

__

The next day Soobin and yeonjun woke up, both feeling excited to meet each other again, both of their hearts just keep on fluttering with just the thought of being together with each other.

They all met at school.
Yeonjun was walking towards his class after saying bye to Taehyun.
He suddenly felt someone putting an arm around his neck from the back but it was only Soobin.
His face turned a bright shade of red because of how close their faces were.

"Hi yeonjun!" Soobin greeted the younger with a little dimple smile on his face which yeonjun liked truly very much, he was just in love with those deep dimples that he wanted to poke and just dive in them.
"H-hey". 'OH MY GOD YEONJUN DID YOU JUST SHUTTER' yeonjun thought to himself.
"How are you?" Soobin ased yeonjun with the dimpled smile still on his face that yeonjun just started at

"Hey! Yeonjun are you listening!?" Soobin shouted a little snapping yeonjun out of his zoned out trance.
"H-huh?.....what? Sorry I spaced out." "Oh it's totally okay." "Let's get going... don't wanna be late to class right." "Yeah.. let's go." They both walked to class.
"OH MY GOD YEONJUN WHY DID YOU ZONED OUT...GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!!" Yeonjun thought to himself.

✮ ⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

^in sports class^

Soobin and yeonjun were warming up ofc along with their class before the sports class they had to run 8 laps of the whole playground.
While streching, someone bumped into yeonjun, thank God Soobin caught him or else he would have fell straight on his face.
"Hey! Watch where you are going or-" Soobin shouted but yeonjun stopped him.
"Or? Or else what huh.?..
Watch what you say.. specially if I'm the one in front."
The boy went away after saying this.
"Please never pick up any fight okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

Ignoring all this, they started running the laps of the playground.

✮ ⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

^after school^

Yeonjun and soobin were taking a stroll at the park because Soobin said he was bored and wanted someone to go get some ice cream with him.
"What flavour do you want? And yeah it's my treat." Soobin told yeonjun but as soon as he tried to oppose, Soobin stopped him. "Bu-"
"No buys..it's on me." "Ohkhay." Yeonjun rolled his eyes playfully which made Soobin chuckle a little.
"Can I get a mint chocolate please." Yeonjun said. "What!? Mintchoco !!? That tastes like toothpaste, eww ."
Soobin said in in a disgusted tone, his nose schrunched up. So Yeonjun tried to oppose.
"No.. mintchoco is pure heavenly, with a refreshing and soothing taste with will really blow your mind away!"
"Uhhh...okay stick to your toothpaste...can I get cookies and cream please."
"Hey! It isn't any toothpaste!"

^while they are taking a stroll in the park^

"Hey, Soobin ." Yeonjun called and soobin hummed in response. "Can you put my mobile in your pocket,I don't have any in my jeans." "Sure.''

"Have you prepared for the English test yet?" Soobin asked yeonjun. "Yeah, i think I can pass it English is pretty easy for me." Yeonjun answer soobin's question."But i don't think i can .... English is too hard for me." Soobin said while pouting and yeonjun just couldn't get his eyes off those plump lips. Man he was totally whipped for Soobin.
Just then Soobin realised that yeonjun just spaced out so he shouted his name to snap him out of the trance and yeonjun fliched a little on the older's action.
"Hey, yeonjun...you have been spacing out a lot today...did something happen..?" Soobin asked with a little blush on his face because little did he know that the younger was looking at his lips.
"Yeah I'm totally fine!Really ....haha..ha ....what could possibly happen to me right "
Yeonjun replied trying to act cool but was loosing it inside because he constantly looked at the older's lips like he just wanted to take a taste of them , devour them completely until they are swollen from all kissi-
*Cough.. cough* let's get back to the topic

✮ ⋆ ˚。time skip ⋆。°✩

"Okay then I'll be going now." Yeonjun said and soobin just nodded a little disappointed because he didn't wanted to let the younger go away.
"Okay then bye..." yeonjun bid his goodbye to soobin and went on his way. Soobin watched the younger's figure slowly disappearing and decided to go back too.

^with yeonjun^

Yeonjun was walking through the street humming a song that he liked.
He noticed that there were few people, drunk af, doing idiotic things
So, he decided to ignore them and just mind his buisness going back to his home.
But bad luck, the drunk person came running towards yeonjun and pinned him against the wall. He was holding yeonjun's both hands with his one hand and with the other , held his face.

^with soobin^

'Oh no ..i forgot to give yeonjun his mobile' Soobin thought. 'he wouldn't have gone that far....I should return it now.'
With this, Soobin started to walk towards yeonjun's house.

^with yeonjun^

"Hey! Leave me!" Yeonjun screamed as he tried to get himself free of that drunkard's grasp. He then saw the person's face clearly ...it was the boy who bumped into him at school.
"You!? What are you doing!!? Leave me !!" Yeonjun screamed but the boy didn't let go. He laughed like a maniac, body reeking of alcoholic.
"Hmm... your face really is beautiful.....how can that shitty person be your boyfie..huhh.." the boy said, making yeonjun truly disgusted. "He is not my boyfriend...no leave me!! Let go!!" Yeonjun screamed but that couldn't work."we'll...that boy is not worthy of you...how about you spend the night with me...I'll give you all the pleasure...you'll be all mine ...that sounds great to me..." the boy said , it was totally obvious that he truly was very drunk. "NO!! LET GO OF ME!!" Yeonjun tried his best to free himself from the boy's hands but the other was just too strong.
"Don't scream too much pretty boy ....let me use you...or else you won't be able to show people your Pretty face again." The boy threatened yeonjun and started to slid his free hand inside yeonjun's t-shirt. Yeonjun felt helpless, truly disgusted at that action.

Soobin heared a scream from the next Street and it sounded too familiar to him. He ran towards the next alley and saw yeonjun pinned up against a wall by a drunk person whom he suddenly recognised. There also were 2-3 other people who also looked drunk. He ran up towards the boy and punched him causing the boy to fall down on his back groaning in pain.
He saw yeonjun, sliding his back down the wall, tears continuously falling from his eyes. "yeonjun! Yeonjun! a-are you fine!?" But yeonjun just cried and said nothing. Soobin felt a stinging pain on his cheek. He realised that the boy had punched him and teamed up against him with his bitches.
"You are here too huh...bad luck for both of you then." The boy said and was just about to punch Soobin again but Soobin dodged him and punched him on his face, so hard he fell back again on his side this time groaning in pain. The other two person also tried to approach Soobin and fight against him but they were too drunk to get their balance and were too defeated easily by Soobin. Soobin saw that the drunkards had passed out so he went to yeonjun to see if he was okay. "Yeonjun! Are you fine!? Did they do anything to you!? I swear I'll kill them with my bare han-" " I'm fine Soobin." Soobin's sentence was cut by yeonjun. Reassuring him that he was fine. "I wouldn't have been fine if you didn't came in time." Yeonjun said, lips quivering and hands shaking because of all the crying.
"Please take me home Soobin.....please ..what if they wake up again and-" " I'll take you back home....please calm down yeonjun." With this Soobin hugged yeonjun, patting his back to make him calm down.
"Let's go home."

Yeonjun had told Soobin to tell his mom that he wasn't feeling good and wanted to be alone and his mom too, understood but yeonjun still insisted Soobin to stay the night there as it was already late and his home was far from yeonjun's also it was Sunday the next day so Soobin agreed and decided to spend the night there.
Yeonjun's dad wasnt home. Yeonjun told him that he had gone on a business trip and will be back the next week.
( Taehyun doesn't live with yeonjun. See the character introduction again. He is only his cousin. Ty)
Yeonjun's mother was also happy that yeonjun had brought his friend over for the first time. She was happy that his son had made new friends.

^after dinner^

Yeonjun and soobin, both had to sleep in yeonjun's room as there wasn't any extra one for soobin. They were lying on the bed as yeonjun told Soobin that his bed was big enough that both of them could sleep peacefully at their own places but had to share the blanket because there weren't enough as per yeonjun's mom...or were there but yeonjun's mom wanted them to cuddle together 🌚.
(Yes yeonjun's mom knows that yeonjun likes boys and isn't against it same for his dad too )

It was bed time now and soobin asked yeonjun what had happened in the alley....oh god wrong time ..... yeonjun's tears were already flowing down his eyes.

__

SOOOOO how do you like this chapter huh.... took me long enough to post ..ha..haha .

Tell me in the comments of you like it ❣️
and do recommend some yeonbin and taegyu fluff stories 😻

Also vote for TXT and don't forget to stream 💕🔪

In the next chapter - TAEGYU on the way!
Caution: too much fluff with Taegyu 💗

Till then, take care pookies 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.7K 15
(COMPLETED) Yeonjun and Soobin have always been rivals ever since they were kids. They always try to fight for Shin Ryujin. Their other childhood fri...
37.2K 1.8K 30
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
23.6K 1.3K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
39.7K 2.8K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...