"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

hazelrays द्वारा

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 4 (Closer)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 7 (🔞)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 24 (🔞)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 28 (Torture)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 30 (Kisses)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (🔞)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 5 (Rejected)

6.3K 215 6
hazelrays द्वारा

Author Pov:

Today Kim Mansion is in a state of chaos. Kim Brothers were almost ready for their marriage. The reporter's were already being in the hall..

The boys were looking handsome Greek as hell. They themselves a little nervous after their attraction with Yn last time...

All of sudden their parents came near them with their teary eyes which jolted them but they didn't bother to ask...

Mom: Jin....

She panted heavily her husband patted her back as her tears starts falling abruptly...

Jin: Now what?

He asks in an irritated voice which hurted his parents alot but they didn't showed any affect...

Dad: Sons did you have a fight with Yn yesterday?

They all looks at each other as Taehyung remembers his sentence which he said to her...

Namjoon: No, we didn't fought her regarding any topic...

He said in a calm and cold voice which brought more tears in their mother's eyes...

Mom: She rejected the marriage...

Their ears alerted up by the word rejected. They felt burning sensation stabbing their hearts...

Yoongi: And why she would do that?

Before he could ask further their father got a message by someone as his eyes wide open. He looks at his sons...

Dad: Let's go to Hall....

Without discussing any further they seated in a limo and went afar to the hall...

Taehyung in mind: This girl is a pain in my ass..

At hall....

Mr.Cha: Love why are you disagreeing at the last moment?

Yn: Mom! I doesn't wanna marry them. Their are more handsome boys in this world rather than them...

She said stomping her feets as her mother's tears started flowing like a waterfall...

Mr.Cha: Kim's have arrived...

He said in flat tone as the two ladies nodded their heads....

Mrs.Kim: Yn...

She shouted hugging her as her son's stood behind her gawking at Yn who didn't even glanced at them as they all clenched their jaws in anger and ignorance...

Yn: What happened Mrs.Kim?

Mr.Kim: Dear why are you suddenly cancelling the marriage? Have we done something wrong?

Yn: No Mr.Kim. You are just like my father Perfect. But it's me who doesn't wanna marry your sons...

She said in a cold yet polite tone as Mrs.Kim nudged her husband's elbow who nodded her head..

Mrs.Kim: Can we give couple a time to sort things out?

Mrs.Cha: Absolutely this is right....

Mr.Kim: Boys better luck soon...

The four elders went away leaving seven boys and a single girl there alone. They eyed her up to down and then glares at her.

She was not wearing any wedding drew but instead she was wearing shorts and hoodie..

Namjoon caught her wrist as he bought her closer to himself as she got surprised by this sudden touching...

Namjoon: Why you doesn't wanna marry us?

Yn: It's my life Mr.Kim Namjoon. And if I remember you guys also didn't wanted to marry me. Then what happened?

She asked trying to detached herself as someone else caught her waist bringing her close to him. She glared at Jimin who have now dark eyes fully covered with anger...

Jimin: You are not gonna cancel this marriage at all. Remember this?

Yn: No! I'm not gonna marry you all...

She said being sticked to this decision.

Hosoek: And you think rather than us someone else would marry you?

He said smirking as Yn fisted her Palms in order to get rid of theses stubborn mens..

Yn: You know what Mr.kim. I'm at least not that much bad to get married to someone. I've many cousins who have crushes on me. I've many boy friends who have many thousands crushed on me...

She said smirking but groaned when Taehyung pinned her to the wall nearby and in anticipation she arched her back resulting in pressing her soft bosoms against his hard chest...

Yn: Yah! What are you doing?

Taehyung: Answer me...

His voice held the dominance in his voice which makes her to close her eyes as he sneaked his hands side on her waist pulling her closer to himself...

He pinned her hands beside her head while she opened her eyes to see him an inch away from her..

Taehyung: Answer me why are you cancelling this marriage?

Yn: And why would I tell you?

He poke his tongue hearing her response as she smiles innocently at him...

Jungkook: You took Hyungs sentence seriously yesterday. Didn't you?

He asked coming closer to her as she constantly nodded her head in no sign making their patience to end it's level...

Yn: Say sorry?

She ordered as they all looks at her with their straight and cold face getting confused by her sudden demand...

Jin: About what Miss?

He asked in his cold and raspy voice taking her attention as she gawks at him and then a cute smirk was plastered on her angelic face...

Yn: Someone said that I'm a that type of girl. So yeah you know for every mistake you do you should say sorry....

They all looks at her with serious faces making her gulp her saliva. She was a little bit scared not knowing their reactions...

Taehyung: I'm sorry....

Saying this he went out of the room and their brothers followed him walking out of the room as she giggled thinking her plan had been successful...

Yn: Come out...

She said in a clear and light voice as Eunwoo and In-Yeop who were standing behind the curtains came out trying to hold their laughters...

And then the four elders came out of the secret door which was just beside the closet door.

Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim looked suprise as they heard their sons saying sorry for the first time ever in their life....

While her own parents laughed along with her having a good time hearing them groan...

So it was a plan..

It was all a plan....

After getting ready Yn was looking so much damn beautiful.

By seeing her in this attire everyone can fall heels over her. She was looking like an angel coming from heaven...

Taking her brothers and father hand she went out of the room getting emotional by passing every second...

The seven boys standing on the stage were looking like a perfect meal. Everyone was astonished by their handsomeness...

Every girl was drooling over them wanting to be their wife...

But their eyes caught the angel coming smiling at her brothers and fathers..

They breath got stop at the second their eyes fell on her. She was looking stunning for them. Her doe grey orbs were sparkling through excitement.

Her lips were parted at the shock of something her brother said..

She looks at them as she felt something to tingling in her stomach seeing them looking so stylish and well good looking...

Giving her hand to Jimin she got up on the stage. She was feeling shy by standing between them as all attention were on her...

They were getting enthusiastic feeling from being near to each other

After taking the vows the priest asked them to kiss her as her eyes were wide as socket...

But for her comfortableness they kissed her forehead making her feel lots of butterflies in the pit of her stomach...

She was so excited to live with them...

After sometime....

Yn: Oppa take care of yourself and Oppa also...

She said to Eunwoo wiping his tears as he hugged her tightly. She looks at In-Yeop to see him having shining eyes giving her a positive response...

She broked they hug and looks at her parents to see them smiling at her.

Slowly by slowly she hugged everyone and went inside the limo sitting beside Hosoek. She held his hands wiping her tears away as he glares at her...

And for the time they didn't spoke anything but just their silence was enough...

___________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

379K 13.2K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
11.1K 361 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
156K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
57.2K 1.7K 21
Kim Y/N has a nice personality, she is willing to help anyone, she is also beautiful. She has a best friend, Yuri. Yuri helps Y/N a lot which made Y...