Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

Od Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 25

1.2K 43 0
Od Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

After playing for a while, the storm reached the coast, all the girls ran to take shelter from the rain, well I have invoked a waterproof cloak to protect myself and Sirius has an umbrella in her hands.

Sirius: Thank goodness I brought one of these.

Me: But we had fun while it lasted, right?

Sirius: Yeah, it was fun.

Me: Well, I guess we should retire for now.

Sirius: Yes.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in Wales' office, she is watching the storm from the window.

Wales: It looks like it's going to get ugly.

At that Cleveland bursts into her office, somewhat worried.

Cleveland: Wales!

Wales: What's wrong?

So Cleveland starts reporting.

Cleveland: Incoming message from the dragon fleet: They are under enemy attack, coordinates****** they ask for cover, the enemy is strong.

Wales: An SOS, well, command a rescue fleet immediately.

Cleveland: Got it.

So Cleveland leaves the room, along the way she recruits Hamman, Belfast, Enterprise and our protagonist who was heading to her chambers and since she was seen by Cleveland, she also became involved.

On the way, Liz sends out a scouting drone and Hamman complains to her because she doesn't like getting wet.

Hamman: I can't believe I have to get soaked...

Cleveland: Sorry about that, but we can't ignore a distress call, what about the scout?

Me: On the way, it's close, I see the remains of a battle, everything has been over for a while, but everything is silent. I'm looking for the dragon girls.

Cleveland: Okay, we'll get closer quickly.

Me: Ok.

The fleet accelerated to approach the fleet in trouble, then Liz's drone detected the Chinese cruiser.

Me: My drone detects the allied cruiser, it's off and I don't detect signals... wait, I see two girls huddled in the section near the fireplace, one of them is moving and the other seems to be unconscious.

Enterprise: We must hurry.

Belfast: We are still not sure the enemy is out of commission.

Me: No, no enemy ships are moving.

Enterprise: A preemptive strike?

Me: That is impossible, it could scare the allies more than it should, so we will make contact and then sink the enemy, I think that is how it should act.

The girls nodded and we approached, after a while the fleet began to approach the objective and the girls stopped to discuss who would enter into contact with the allies.

Enterprise: Cover my side.

Then she goes into the enemy fleet and the others couldn't follow her and when they realized Enterprise was already gone.

Me: What are you waiting for!? After her!

The girls began sailing to chase Enterprise, Liz deploys several F-35s, on the other hand, Enterprise enters enemy territory and she avoids scrap metal floating in the sea, after avoiding the enemy ships she manages to locate the Chinese cruiser and then she sails towards the ship and with a big jump she climbs onto the bow deck of the cruise ship, then she begins to walk around the deck looking for the owners of the ship, after she walks a long way she finds Ping Hai holding to her injured sister Ning Hai, when Ping Hai sees Enterprise she makes a murderous look while covering her sister.

Enterprise: That outfit... they're from the Dragon Empery. (Calm voice) Don't worry, I belong to Azur Lane, we have intercepted your distress signal.

At Enterprise's words Ping Hai relaxes and then begins to cry, Enterprise approaches her and begins to comfort her.

Enterprise: Ya, ya friend, the bad thing is over, we came to rescue you, but I need to know what happened here, could you tell me what happened?

Then Ping Hai began to tell everything through tears without them realizing that one of the enemy ships was activated and her cannon began to move.

PH: We were being chased by the sirens, we beat them without problems, but my sister protected me from a creeping attack from the enemy and she... is very injured.

At that Ning Hai began to move and moan in pain, she regained consciousness.

PH: Sister! Are you OK?

NH: (Suffering) Ping Hai... Are you okay? You're hurt?

PH: I'm fine! You rather need help right now!

NH: (Happy) Thank goodness, I was able to protect you...

PH: Don't even think about leaving! I'll hate you if you go to the other side! Stay with me!

Enterprise: She is very seriously injured, the fact that she is alive is a miracle.

Enterprise pulls Ping Hai aside and she begins to treat her wounds.

PH: Sister!

Enterprise: Calm down! I need help! She presses here.

PH pays attention and she puts a compress on the wound and then Enterprise continues with the treatment, then Liz arrives with the fleet and she gets on the cruiser.

Me: Enterprise! Can I know what you did a while ago? Enter without escort...

Enterprise: Liz! Help me with this!

Liz approaches and begins to help Enterprise with the treatment when a dull noise surprises everyone and they see that a siren ship is still operational.

Enterprise: Right then.

In everyone's carelessness, Liz injects a repair kit into NH, but she does it partially to save NH's life, Ning Hai's HP recovers by 20% and that leaves her out of danger, on the other hand Belfast reacts quickly and fire torpedoes and cannons at point-blank range hitting the enemy ship destroying it.

Belfast: I've dealt with the problem! Keep up the first aid!

The girls continued with first aid and after a few minutes they finished.

Enterprise: And that's it... (Sigh of relief)

Me: Yes, it was very close, Ping Hai and Ning Hai, when we arrive at the base in Pearl Harbor, we are going to admit them to the emergency hospital, in your case it will only be medical checkups to rule out any internal injuries.

PH: I understand.

After that, they retreated to the base while the storm began to clear and the sea calmed down, then the sky cleared, revealing the sky at dusk.

Me: How I love a warm-up before the main mission.

Upon arriving at the base I was harshly lectured by Sirius for going on a mission without authorization, it was an emergency mission why are you telling me that!

TIME SKIP

So today dawned, today we had breakfast together in the dining room of my ship while I gave a small briefing on the espionage mission, so the plan is to approach the empire using the f-14s and fly close to the jurisdictional waters of the empire, then we will infiltrate by sea from the northern area that has some forests where we can use to infiltrate and then wear characteristic clothes of the place, so I give some costumes of Shinto priestesses to the spies to use during the mission in imperial territory .

After finishing everything we go out to the deck, there are already two F-14 planes ready to take off, so we get on and begin to take off, in the port there is the queen and the rest saluting for the success of our mission and I return the Greetings, our planes reached supersonic speed in a short time and we flew in the direction of the empire.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 43 8
Azur Lane... a world where an unknown alien species named sirens have invaded the earth, humanity's response? the Kansen or also known as shipgirls...
9.4K 318 22
On November 1935 When Hiei(Who has her 1935 refit) is carrying Emperor Hirohito as the Emperor's transport, until an assassination attempt was made c...
3.6K 121 10
Azur Lane, the name of the strongest naval alliance in the world! An alliance who's sole existence prevents the siren threat of expanding, it prevent...
58.7K 993 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...