George Washington X Harry Sty...

By ash0nomica

George was only 14 when he meet Haryy. From that point on they both wore in love. But wore to sceared to conf... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chpter 12

Chapter 13

213 4 8
By ash0nomica

A long time has pased since red and George got marryed. They lived a happy life. Whit 3 kids. Their kids gru up to be sucsesfull people. One day red's time has come.

"George *cough* just remember that I always love you." Red sayed as she started to tear up. She was on her death bed. Beside her was only George.

"No red please. Hang on a little longer please!" George was alredy crying. He was marryed to red for 40 years but he truely loved her.

"My time has come my love. I live you George." She sayed right before she died. George coulden't believe it. She's gone.

"No this can't be happening. No!" George cryed even more."

And thats a story to you kids. That true love waits long. But is worth it at the end.

"But granpa,you are single?" My grandchild sayed.

That's couse my true love is in a bether place now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
608K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...