"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

By hazelrays

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 5 (Rejected)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 7 (🔞)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 24 (🔞)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 28 (Torture)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 30 (Kisses)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (🔞)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 4 (Closer)

6.3K 214 4
By hazelrays

Author Pov:

As soon as Yn entered inside the house she felt different vibes. Dark and sinsiter....

She saw seven boys sitting on the couches as if they were unbothered by her presence. She felt happy seeing the unique mansion to design beautifully...

Only if she knew that it was their mother's idea or else the mansion is silent most of the time...

She sat between her brother not knowing that seven gazes were stuck at her...

She was enthusiastically looking very beautiful. Her long hairs were curvy till her waist. Her doe grey eyes were hypnotizing them. And lastly her pink plump lips were parted as she sees around with wide mouth....

They were impressed by the beauty she holds but still they doesn't wanna believe it...

Mrs.Kim: You are really beautiful Yn....

Yn: Thankyou Mom...

She said smiling shyly as everyone except seven boys laughs at her cute reaction while their gazes were just fixed on her...

Mr.Kim: Well daughter did you like the mansion? After marriage you are gonna live over here...

Hearing this she gasp taking everyone's curiosity..

Yn: Really?

She shouted her lungs off making everyone except them flinch. She looks excited to live here...

Mrs.Cha: Why didn't you liked it?

Yn: No no..mom it's really fantastic...

She said beaming in happiness when her gaze fell on the seven Satan's looking at her. Her breath hitched when she saw their lips turning upwards giving her a sinsiter smirk...

They were too excited to live with her...

Mr.Cha: Princess go talk to your soon-to-be husband's!

He said teasingly as she blushed in embarrassment while the boys sat unbothered by everything happening around them...

Mrs.kim: Boys take Yn to your room!

She said politely while the aura they were giving was changed into dark seeing their mother. They clenched their jaws and fisted their hands.

Jungkook catches Yn's wrist and starts dragging her to their one of rooms while nobody noticed this except Mrs.Kim who was now worried for her..

They followed Jungkook upstairs...

Yn: Aye..leave me you are hurting me...

She said whining as Jungkook and others opened a door of the room which was designed in black.

They entered inside and he leaves her wrist as they eyes her up to down...

She looks around the room to see it having a dullness just like the personalities of the seven boys..

While on the other hands they stares at her seeing her reactions...

She turned around and looks at them with her doe grey eyes...

Yn: Who's room is this? This room is very beautiful...

They were taken aback by her response of praising a room with such dark dullness..

Yoongi: It's my room!

he said coldly as his gaze was piercing through her back. She looks at him with glowing eyes and then hugged him tightly as his eyes turned wide...

She didn't realize what she did until she heard many fake coughs. She snuggles more into his chest as he felt different for the first time in his life.

The others looks at Yoongi to see him standing at one spot frozen...

And again what she just made them just more shock...

Yn: Can we share this room after our marriage?

She said in excitement as he felt the land slipping under his shoes hearing her question. She wants to live with him, she said she wants to live with them...

It was a question for him as other many people's consider them as bad luck but here she was asking to live with them ..

Yn: Btw you all didn't told me your name?

She said glancing at others.

Jungkook: We don't wanna tell you our name...

She looked sad hearing his response as she again hugged Yoongi who closed his eyes feeling different the way she touched him was not making him uncomfortable at all...

But somewhere he was liking the way she hugged him...

Yn: Why your height is smaller?

She asked pointing at Jimin as he glared at her. She giggled seeing his reaction...

Someone kept his hands on either side of her waist as she closed her beautiful eyes feeling such things.

The person turned her around as he pinned her on the nearby wall as she arched her back due to hard sensation of the door...

She opened her eyes to see the angry Jin. She looks at him with a different emotions.

Jin: Who are you?

He asked through his gritted teeth as he grips her neck not so tightly pulling her closer to him as he brushed his lips on her cheeks..

Yn: What do you mean?

She asked in confusion. She was confused seeing his reaction...

Namjoon: Who are you to control us?

Hosoek: Why are we getting affected by your presence?

They asked her as she looks at him with pure innocence which was making difficult for them to control themselves seeing first time an innocent girl.

Taehyung: You know we dislike marriage type things. But for the first time Hyung agreed for the marriage to be just married by a girl like you..

He said smirking which angered her at how he was critizing her...

She glared at him and detached herself from Jin's grip turning towards Taehyung as everyone watches her every step she took...

They knew he is the most short tempered person amoung all of them...

Yn: What do you mean by a girl like you?

She said grabbing his collar pulling him closer to herself as she didn't know that their was only an inch distance between them..

He glared at her with his dark eyes untill his eyes fell on her lips...

Yn: I'm not a slut. And yeah remember there are more handsome boys than you all in this world!

She spatted through anger burning them as their eyes were shining with anger at how she was comparing them with other boys..

Yn: And I didn't told your Hyung to agree this marriage! And if I want I too doesn't want to marry you all either. But I'm doing this for the sake of my family. Understand this better?

She said as she pushed him and went out of the room as they all see her disappearing figure.

Many emotions for the first time was drowning in them. They clutched their hands and went out of the room...

She can marry any boy she want. These thoughts were roaming in their brain...

Entering inside the hall they saw others sitting in the dining table as Yn was again seated between her brothers laughing with them...

The boys settled themselves on their specific chairs and started eating noticing her each and every move...

Mrs.Kim: So the marriage will be tomorrow!

She said as everyone nodded their head. The boys got their answer by their mother's sentence that she agreed to marry them...

At all the time she didn't glanced at them which somewhere affected them but they didn't showed it.

After bidding goodbye Yn glanced at them to see them already staring through her soul. She sighed and closed the door and went away...

Feeling was mutual between them...

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 641 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
380K 13.2K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
143K 4.5K 28
11.3K 380 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...