Recovery

由 Laughingwolf78

Twenty-two year old hero Izuku Midoriya has been severely hurt by a villain attack. It's left him battered an... 更多

1. Mood
2. No
3. Pity
4. Hand Out
5. Memories
6. Admissions
7. Tension
8. Signs of Strength
9. Rough Day
10. Frustrating
11. Day Out
12. Morning Talk
13. Signs of Hope
14. First Step is the Hardest
15. The Final Push
16. Spoken Truth
17. Motivation
18. Date Night.
19. Progress
20. Qualified?
22. More Progress
23. Savior
24. Side By Side
25. Worried
26.The Wait
27. Set Back
28. Show Me
29. Testing the Limits
30. Always a Hero
31. What Moves Me
32. Welcome Home Wonder Duo

21. Visit

2.3K 134 57
由 Laughingwolf78

To say doctor Mori is unnerved by this very large, very brutally honest, very threatening, very angry blonde hero is an understatement. He's terrified at the moment because he follows heros closely and he knows well the current explosive number one before him is nothing to be messed with. Katsuki is short fused and has little tolerance for .. well much of anything and if he and Hero Deku are a couple, he imagines that this will make him that much more dangerous.

He tries to calm himself swallowing his nerves down as he looks back and forth between gentle green eyes and sharply terrifying red ones.

" I, I can completely understand your deep concern Mr...Mr Dynamite but I assure you that I take this extremely seriously, I would have never reached out if I didn't believe I would be successful and I know I look young but I promise you that I have been in this field of practice for quite sometime but I will be more than happy to send you over all of my credentials and positive reviews. I only wish to help.", he explains hopeful that it will ease that murderous look in crimson eyes.

Katsuki's face remains mostly unreadable, not changing from the stern sharpness it's held from the start. He feels his boyfriend's eyes on him and shifts his sights to see the greenett looking up at him with a slight smile.

The look makes the blonde give one in return until he looks back at the doctor making that smile turn into a skeptical scowl.

" Damn right you will, now let's move on to the risk of this surgery and any complications that might come up during or after, and I mean all of them, don't be leaving anything out."

Aizawa stands back leaning against the wall watching. He watches with an amused expression at the way Katsuki has totally taken control over this situation, making sure to ask each and every question that might effect the male next to him, the one a raven-eyed teacher always knew he loved. It's quite a change from the fights and petty disagreements they use to have in high-school, even then Aizawa knew what was behind it, misunderstood feelings.

The doctor speaks up nervously again.

" Well there are a certain amount of risk to any surgery, infection, blood loss, a heart or lung problems during, but all of that is extremely rare."

That look of skepticism remains on sharp features as Izuku speaks up next to his boyfriend asking the doctor his own questions.

" Right, understandable but.. but what about any other risk, ones that might come from this type of procedure?"

Dr. Mori takes a deep breath with a somewhat forced smile.

" There is always a chance that going in could cause more nerve damage or that fixing the fracture could possibly make walking more difficult if it ends up putting more pressure on some of the disk which may also need so repair."

Katsuki lifts brow.

" So you're saying this might not even work, or that if it does it could make things worse or he might have nerve pain and shit?"

The doctor gives a slight sigh.

" There are always those possibilities but I firmly believe that the chances are slight. Yes, he may always have to deal with a certain amount of pain from time to time but nothing that can't be handled or controlled. But I really do believe that after the surgery is fully healed and he undergoes some physical therapy he will regain full movement without the help of his quirks."

Katsuki looks at Izuku who has a look of hope in green eyes, one that the blonde would never take away no matter how nervous he is about this. He gives him a smile, one only reserved for the male at his side.

" Well, watcha think nerd?"

Izuku looks up at his boyfriend then at the doctor.

" I think I'm really grateful for your time and reaching out to me, I'm afraid I can't give you an answer yet though. I want to go home and think about all of this and talk it over with Kacchan before I make a final decision. I hope that you understand."

Doctor Mori smiles genuinely.

" I would expect nothing less! I will give you plenty of information on the procedure to take home with you to look over, plus give you a list of my credentials as Mr. D-Dynamite requested. You can take as much time as you need to do your own research and let me know what your decision is and we can take it from there."

Izuku nods enthusiastically with a smile.

" That sounds great, thank you so very much for everything."

After a folder of information is handed to the blonde and they say their goodbyes, Katsuki has helped Izuku back to the car where a raven-eyed teacher follows.

" So Problem Child, that was a lot to take in, what's your thoughts so far?"

After Katsuki helps Izuku sit in the car he leaves the door open and leans against the side while they talk.

Izuku gives his teacher a smile.

" It seems to be encouraging, what I've heard anyway. I'm going to look over everything and see what Kacchan thinks also and then decide. What.. what do you think Sir?"

Aizawa looks at the faces of his two students who are waiting patiently for him to give them some kind of answer. It tugs at a heart string he keeps deeply hidden because it's clear in this moment they both very much still look to him for advice and guidance, just as they did when they were younger.

He takes a breath with an ever so slight smile.

" I think it sounds like a good opportunity, an angle we hadn't looked at before. From what I've heard he's had a good deal of success with what he does, but I think that you have the right idea as far as looking over everything you've been given and even things you haven't which I'm sure Bakugo will find, take everything into consideration and then make your decision. You made the right choice already by telling him that."

Izuku looks up at the blonde with and smile seeing Katsuki nod with a wink before emerald eyes look back to raven colored eyes.

" Thank you for your support Mr. Aizawa, as always it means a lot."

" You'll always have it Problem Child. I'll speak with you soon when you make a decision, till then keep doing what you have been and I'll see you both soon."

After goodbyes are exchanged the couple is on their way home when Katsuki hears his boyfriend speak.

" You were very protective over me in there.", he says with a slightly shy smile.

Katsuki meets his eye then glances back at the road.

" Yeah. Does that surprise you?"

Izuku keeps his eyes on the blonde as he answers.

" Well.. I mean.. yes and no."

Katsuki furrows his brow.

" What's that supposed to mean?"

Izuku blushes with a soft laugh.

" Nothing for you to get upset over, I just mean there was a time, like when we were younger that you definitely weren't protective over me, well you were when we were like four or five but after that like..."

Katsuki finishes for him.

" Like middle school?"

He knows the answer before it's even spoken.

Izuku nods but then feels instantly bad when he sees a look on his boyfriend's side profile that says this subject is painful for him.

" Yes, but ..but I shouldn't have brought that up, that was a long time ago and things are different now. I'm sorry Kacchan, I didn't mean to hurt you.", he says as he reaches over putting his hand on the blondes thigh.

Katsuki sighs reaching down to take that hand as he drives, eyes remaining on the road.

" There's a lot of shit in our younger years that I wish I could take back Deku. All of middle school would be one of them, but I can't, all I can do is do my best every day to make up for it and show you that things are different, I'm different, I have been for a long time. So maybe I wasn't protective over you in middle school and maybe you even needed protection from me back then, and yeah that hurts the fuck outta me when I think back on it, but that was then and this is now. Grown up me, finally a real man me knows that you protect what you love and like everything else about me that will be intense. So yeah, I was very protective, overly probably and I make absolutely no apology for that. Hopefully you can accept that about me cause it's not gonna change."

There's a brief few minutes of silence before Katsuki begins to get nervous.

Just as he turns his head to see the reaction of his boyfriend Izuku leans over and hugs his neck tightly with a kiss to the cheek.

" Kacchan, you... you always know how to catch me off guard with the sweet things you say. I love you and I can definitely accept it, honestly, I like it a lot."

The blonde chuckles.

" Good, but fuck you're gonna cause an accident hugging me like that all the sudden while I'm driving shitty Deku, but I'm not complaining about the affection nerd. I love you too.", he says with a grin planting a hard kiss on green locks making Izuku giggle.

Not long later the pair is back at Izuku's apartment.

The blonde helps the greenett into his chair as they chat about the appointment and other things.

Katsuki unlocks the apartment door, opening it and steps to the side.

Izuku looks up at him in slight confusion until emerald eyes look in seeing eyes of the same shade looking back at him with tears and a smile.

The greenett is shocked to see his mother standing there even more so when he sees Mitsuki step up beside her best friend and grin.

" Hi brat, we came to visit."

Izuku looks up at Katsuki who is staring down at him with a tight jawline because he worries how his boyfriend might react.

" Deku, please don't be mad. I just thought it was time to let Auntie see you. She's been worried and when she called me yesterday to see how you were I invited her. The Hag, well you know she does what she wants so she invited herself. If you're pissed, I get it, you can be mad at me, but fuck I dunno I thought this night help you with recovering too.", he explains in a low voice now crouched down by Izuku's chair.

The greenett is quiet for a moment, everyone is and it feels as though you could hear a pin drop in the room.

Finally he smiles at his boyfriend with tear brimmed eyes as he touches his cheek.

" I'm not mad Kacchan, not.. not at all."

Emotional green eyes shift back to his mother who he hasn't seen in months because he was ashamed of his condition.

She smiles as tears fall.

" Izuku, honey you look so go.."

She doesn't finish, the words stick in her throat as she watches in amazement with a shocked sobbing gasp as her only child fires up his quirks to full capacity and stands on his own slowly but steadily walking in her direction.

Mitsuki watches in awe as tears run fully at the sight. Her red eyes meet her son's who looks at her with nothing but strong pride filled eyes and a smirk that's more of a smile that takes over every inch of his powerful features.

The women can tell his movement this way is not easy, can tell that it's taking every ounce of will and concentration that he has, but he's doing it, he's doing it with sheer determination and a powerful core that he's been working on since that blonde bomb across the room kicked his hospital door down and stomped right back into his life not letting him give up or in.

He finally comes to a stop right in front of his mother. Green eyes glowing with his quirk, breathless from the force used to do this. He takes her hand in his with a smile that pops a dimple even with tears down his cheeks.

" Hi mom, I'm so happy to see you."

A/N

Good job boys

I hope you're enjoying or tale because it continues so stay tuned

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.5K 16
Last Year things got complicated for Katsuki Bakugo when at a Christmas party he kissed his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya under the mistletoe. It w...
92.2K 4K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...
17.9K 881 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
253K 10.3K 51
Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his musical talent is not limited to just the...