𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

By aasiahx

'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?' More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

1

4K 62 25
By aasiahx

𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Wake up sev" my twin sister Azariah shook me.

"Gimme two more minutes" i groaned.

"We gotta leave in 40 minutes girl hurry up" She walked out.

It was our first day at a new school in a whole new state, we moved to Atlanta from new york in june so we only been here 3 months.

I dont got no friends forreal, this whole summer vacation i just been home, even in new york i never really rocked with nobody, my antisocial ass just like staying to myself.

I sat up sliding on my nike slippers then walked to my connected bathroom.

I began by brushing my teeth and washing my face, then i got into the shower.

After showering i wrapped my
towel around me and walked to my closet to see the fit for today.

I decided on wearing my stacked leather pants along with a red and black graphic tee.

I put on my nike socks then went back to my bathroom do to my hair.

I took my hair out my bonnet, i was wearing middle part buss down so all i had to do was just quickly straighten it.

"Sevyn, we gotta go" i heard zari yell.

I quickly finished up straighting my hair then put on my red thunder jordan 4s.

i grabbed my handbag making sure everything was in there before heading downstairs.

"Yall are seniors now, i gotta take pictures" my dad pulled out his phone making both me and azariah roll our eyes.

"Pose yall"

I just quickly did a peace sign and azariah did the same, he snapped a few pictures before we said bye to him and left out the door.

"Who car we taking?" zari asked.

"Yours, i cant be bothered to drive" i walked over to her bmw.

"You excited to go to dis new school?" zari asked and i just side eyed her cause what typa dumb question is that

"Well damn girl" she rolled her eyes before focusing on the road.

SCHOOL

We pulled up to the school after 20 minutes of driving, the second zariah got out the car she walked towards a group of girls hugging them.

When the fuck did she make friends?

I just walked into the building tryna find the office so i could be given my schedule, i looked for a while going up and down these damn halls until some boy walked up to me.

"You look mad confused girl, you need help finding someone?" He was a tall darkskin, him and zari would be cute.

"Im just tryna find the office" i kept my mug.

"Oh alright follow me, im zay by the way" he walked me down the hallway.

"Im sevyn" i kept it short.

"Coo, where you from doe cause i can tell you not from atl" he stopped walking so i looked to my right realising we was at the office.

"New york" i answered

"Knew it, yo accent mad strong" he laughed and i chuckled.

"I dont have a accent" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"You do, go get yo schedule and tell me what classes you got, i'a wait for you here" he leaned against the wall and i nodded before knocking on the door then walking in.

1st period

Zay and i had first, second, fourth and sixth period together so we walked to class together.

He mad funny, made me laugh a lot of times throughout this boring ass class.

All we been doing it getting to know eachother and shit.

"Okay zayari stand up and introduce yourself, even though im sure everybody knows who you are witcho loud self" miss. smith joked and everybody laughed.

"Im zay, 18, sexy and funny not much else to say" he said making me giggle.

"Ion know bout that sexy part but aight" a girl sitting at the front said.

"Regina shut yo lil hair having ass up" he said before sitting back down and everybody laughed.

He correct doe, her bun the size of a grape.

"Okay okay class quite down, last but not least, you over there young lady" the teacher pointed at me.

I mentally groaned before standing up.

"Im zariayah, 17 and i just moved here from New york" i said before sitting back down.

"Wow new york what part?" miss. smith asked.

"The bronx" i answered.

"Well its nice having you in this class zaraiyah" she smiled.

"Why you tell me ya name was sevyn" Zay whispered.

"because it is, its my middle name" i answered

"Oh alright, when you move down hea tho" he asked.

"In june, only been here 3 months"

"You already met some people or what?" he fixed his hat.

"nawl, these 3 months i just been in my room doing me cause i aint even wanna move down here forreal" i fidgited with my fingers.

"aww so im yo first friend, why yall move here though"

"Ion know i guess my daddy just got tired of living in the hood, plus we got family here so it makes sense.

"Girl yall moved from the hood to the hood, but hey, no turning back now" he leaned back.

LUNCH

I been hanging with zay till now, a few girls did come up to me and say that i was pretty and stuff but i aint make no new friends, i was cool wit that tho.

"Yo my peoples over there, you finna sit wit us or what?" he pointed to a table.

"Im not finna sit at a table full of niggas gang" i looked over seeing about 4 niggas over there.

"I promise you they cool peoples, jus come on"

"Fine" i followed him to the table and sat down next to him after he dapped everyone up.

I just said a quick hey because i didnt want to be rude, everybody said it back other than this one nigga who just looked at me weird before going back to his phone.

"Zay you not finna introduce ha to us" the lightskin boy said.

"She can do that herself" he looked at me before i pinched him.

"Anyways this sevyn my new bestfriend, she just moved here from New york"

"Sevyn, this lightskinned ass nigga is jason, this black lip having ass is khalil, this skinny nigga jakari and that rude nigga is sy'meir.

"Why i gotta be skinny" jakari frowned

"Cause you are skinny?"

"Say word to my mother for me" jason looked at me making everybody look at him weird.

"What, i like the way new yorkers say it" he shrugged.

"No thanks" i took my phone out my pocket seeing that i had a text from zari.

Twinn💗😋.

why is you sittin with
all them niggas😭

I dont even knowww,
but you and zay would look
cute together

Which one zay ?

The one next to me😝

Shidd, you gone have to pass me
his ig

i gotchuuu

mwah😘.

End convo

"Who dat and why she want my instagram" he looked confused.

"Mtchh all up in my business, anyways thats my twin sister she sitting right... there" i searched for her a little before pointing at here.

He looked and immediately opened his phone giving me his ig name.

"@zaydontplay02" he gave it me and i sent it to azariah before also following him which he followed back.

"Hollon on, ew why she sitting wit regina nem" he looked back.

"Whats wrong with them" i questioned

"Everything, they mad weird, yo sister needa run before they get ha" he said but i was still confused.

AFTER SCHOOL

This whole school day was boring, This pretty girl named diana asked me for my ig in last period, she and zay the only friends i made today.

Im not suprised why tho i had on a mug the whole day because i dont wanna talk to yall hoes anyways. i walked towards azariah car where her and her lil friend group was at.

Me and her aint hang out today at all, i dont mind though, just cause we twins dont mean we finna be together 24/7, i see her ugly ass everywhere else anyway.

And yes i can call her ugly cause we fraternal😒.

"Hey za, you finna ride wit us? we going to the mall" she said referring to her and her 3 friends standing behind her giving me a dirty look.

The fuck did i do?

"Nahh i just wanna go home, drop me off then do yo thing" i said.

"We dont got no fucking time to drop you off, either you coming or you not" one of the girls said making me cock my head back.

"Shut the fuck up hoe cause this aint yo car nor your sister" i responded.

"Who the fuck is you talking to, girl i seen you sitting at the table with sy'meir, hoe ass"

"What the fuck ion even know that nigga, Get to stepping and stop talking to me weird ass hoe" i opened the passenger seat.

"Sevyn get out, im not dropping you home, like she said we dont got time" she said which i raised me eyebrows in shock cause how you gone do me like that.

Especially after yo friend just talked to me that way.

"Girl fuck you and your ugly ass friend" i walked off cause what the fuck?

My dad at work so he cant come get me and i didnt bring my car obviously so now i dont have a ride home.

i just sat on one of the benches to see if i should just order a uber

Cause baby aint nobody walking no damn 40 minutes to my home, fuck i look like.

"Why you sitting here school finished like 10 minutes ago" zay sat next to me.

"Ion got a ride home, so i gotta wait for my uber"

"Unt unt, ride wit us" he said pulling me up.

"its okay zay ill ju- girl i didnt ask" he pulled my arm so i just followed.

Walking up to his audi i could see his friends jason khalil and jakari, sy'meir wasnt with them.

"Yall she riding wit us" he said hopping in the car and i just stood there.

"Why is you standing there girl, get in" he looked at me stupid so i opened the backseat door.

"unt unt, the front" he said which led to khalil gasping.

"I always sit inna front nigga" he held his hand over his heart

"Not today, get in the back slave" he started his car as they got in the backseat.

"You want me to drop you straight home you you wanna chill with us" zay drove.

"Im cool, ill just go home" i declined.

"Why? we cool peoples" jakari spoke and the others agreed.

"Bet yall are but im bout tired as fuck" i rubbed my temple.

"Put yo adress in my phone" zay unlocked it and passed it to me which i did.

"How old are you?" jason asked.

"17" i answered.

"Where in new york you from?" khalil asked.

"The bronx" i answered

"Who you live wit" jakari asked.

"My sister and my father" i answered.

"You smoke?" jason asked.

"Sometimes" i answered.

"What yo daddy do?" khalil asked

"He a barber" i answered.

"Damn this 21 questions assum" zay stopped them from asking anymore.

"Just tryna get to know our new little friend" jason responeded and the other too hummed in agreement.

"Yeah aight, we here doe" i looked out the window to see that i was home.

"Thankyou so much zay, bye yall" i waved to them and they waved back before getting out the car and they didnt pull off until i got into the house.

Today wasnt too bad.

——————————

Yeahh, thats the first chapter done😝.

ion even know why im writing but im doing it so🤷🏾‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10.9K 55
𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇�...
350K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
1.4M 57.5K 56
"You helped me 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄" | 𝖯𝗂𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝗄𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 2020-
767K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?