š—¢š—› š——š—˜š—˜š—„-! į“¼āæįµ‰ į“¾į¶¦įµ‰į¶œįµ‰ Ė£...

By zurikain

šŸ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... More

ā™”
1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
3 - Departure
4 - Surprise?
5 - See you again
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
10 - Whitebeard
11 - Spa Day!
12 - Spa day! įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— Ā²
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
21 - Onwards!
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.1
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.2
25 - Poison

6 - Meetings

1.6K 57 0
By zurikain

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

•TIME SKIP (After 7 years)•

In the Holy Land, Mariejois. Marine officers are gathered on a large round table,

"Let's start the meeting, I doubt any more will come. Two out of seven actually came, much better than I expected" Sengoku, the headquarters commander said.

"I wasn't going to come at first but my business with liberating islands is going so smoothly, it was boring so I came." Doflamingo, One of the Warlords of the Sea replied as he sat on the table.

"I see. That could be a problem. Nothing is more troublesome for us than the liberation of islands." Sengoku says.

"Fufufufu! Aren't your words a bit harsh? It's against your 'Dai Budda' nickname!"

Footsteps can be heard entering the meeting room. "I heard some boring arguments. Did I come to the wrong place?"

"HAWK-EYE!"

"If the Warlords and the Navy HQ fall into a quarrel and start a feud, then the "round table" would become meaningless, no?" Mihawk, One of the Warlords of the Sea says.

"Indeed, what a drag would that be..." A new voice enters, standing beside Mihawk.

"WHITE FLAME!!"

"Oh my the most unexpected visitors have arrived." Doflamingo comments, grinning widely.

"... You two must be...!!" Sengoku trails off.

"What are you saying? We're only here as bystanders. We were interested in the topic of your meeting about the pirates involved...that's all." stated Mihawk as Xuri who's beside him just smiled.

"If that's so then there should be no problem if i am a bystander too, right?" A person suddenly speaks up and everyone turns their attention towards him.

"..Ah, you said bystander but that's not totally true no? But this is with no doubt a group of the most outstanding people."

"WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"If it's not too much trouble... I wish..." The mysterious person started twirling his cane around using his fingers.

"Hah!?"

"To take part...in this meeting..." he finished his sentence while doing a little tap dance. "So I came for a visit. I hear that Crocodile was rid of his status, and you are trying to find a replacement."

"You must be Lafitte...?!" A marine officer said

"Oh. you actually know my name... I'm so honoured, i'm stunned."

"He's an infamous policeman in West Blue. Because of his violent ways, he was sentenced to exile" Tsuru or "Crane", Second in command in the Navy HQ stated.

"The reason I came is to make a nomination for a man to be one of the Warlords of the Sea."

In the Grand Line...

A member of the Red hair pirates can be seen on Whitebeard's ship, trying to deliver his captain's message to Whitebeard.

"...Boss said there is an important matter in this...!!!!" Rocksta, a member of the Red hair pirates exclaimed.

"I can guess what the content is...it's about Ace and Blackbeard..." Whitebeard, the strongest man in the world says to himself. "Tell that Red-hair kid...If he wants to talk, come to me in person and bring some good rum...!"

On a winter island...

Shanks laughs as Rocksta explains to him what happened during his time delivering the message to Whitebeard.

"What do we do now, Boss?" Lucky Roux asked Shanks

"Let's go...Prepare the ship!!"

"To Whitebeard?"

"Not yet, Let's pick her up first." The crew's faces lit up as they cheered.

"Yoo!! You Bastards!! It's time for battle!!! Now! Go get the best rum we have, fast!! So that we can see her right away!" Ordered Shanks while the crew cheered louder.

During these past 7 years, all they could do was talk to her on the Den Den Mushi or send letters to each other...not until they met her again with a certain Warlord.

Flashback...

On a certain island...

"AGHHH!!! HAWKEYES! JUST WHAT'VE YOU COME HERE FOR?!" A crew member exclaimed as the rest were alarmed by Mihawk's appearance but they started to whisper when they saw a woman behind him, kindly waving at them. "ISN'T THAT THE–?!"

"No need to get antsy, I have no business with the rest of you. Where're your officers?"

"C-C-C CAPTAAAAINNNN!!!!" The crew member was handed a cup of beer and he gulped the whole thing down before speaking again, "HAWK-EYES!" he widened his eyes, feeling Mihawk's presence behind him.

"Ah, Hawk-eyes. Quite a rare guest I've got today. I'm not in such a good mood right now but have you come for a fight?" Shanks asks Mihawk

"Hmph...as if I'd want to settle things with a man with only one arm. I came across some interesting pirates, And I was reminded of that story you told me long ago. That story about an interesting little kid in a certain village..." Mihawk shows Luffy's first ever wanted poster as the crew grinned.

"So you've come out at last, Luffy-"

"Someone wants to meet you." Mihawk says.

"Huh? Who?" Shanks scratches his head, thinking of who could want to meet him right now.

A 6'2ft tall woman with long hair black hair and white tips that reached above her waist stepped beside Mihawk. Her hair was half up as it was tied up with a hair stick, a gust of wind went by and a sound of a small bell could be heard because of her small jingle bell.

She was in a red sleeveless, Cheongsam dress and gold closed heels. Cyan coloured eyes looked at each and everyone as a wide smile was present on her features.

The ones who knew her in the crew had their jaws dropped on the floor and the ones who didn't were praying? with crocodile tears, thanking the Gods for having a gorgeous woman in front of them.

"Yo! Long time no see, everyone!" She gave a closed-eye smile.

...

"WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! XURIIIII!!!!!!!" The people who knew her, bawled as they shouted except for Benn who just smiled. Suddenly Xuri finds herself in a big group hug and laughs before hugging back,

"You guys...we just saw each other a year ago."

"MOVE YOU HOOLIGANS!!! IT'S MY TURN! LET ME HAVE HER!!" Shanks barked while trying to get rid of people who were hugging her. They all shouted no in reply as Xuri laughed.

"Okay, Okay. Everyone, Let's give this manchild what he wants before he throws a tantrum." Xuri says.

Once Shanks found an opening to Xuri he rushes to her and engulfs her in a tight hug and of course she returns the hug.

"WAHHHH!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Crocodile tears ran on Shanks' face before burying his face on her chest while she just pats his hair. Shanks turned to his crew and stuck out his tongue.

"THAT BASTARD!!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!!" The crew yelled in unison, watching their captain happily snuggle Xuri.

"THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!! EVERYONE! LET'S DRINK!" Shanks announces.

"Drink? But weren't you grumbling over your hangover just now?!" a crew member exclaims.

"You dumbass! How could a man not drink on a day as joyous as this!? And Xuri just cured my hangover."

"AM I JUST A HANGOVER CURE TO YOU?!" Xuri yelled, ready to knock the hell out of the Red haired man.

"Hawkeyes! You sit down and have a drink too!" Shanks pours Mihawk a mug and gives it to him. Mihawk sits down on the log and grabs the mug before saying, "You might want to watch your head."

"Why-" Xuri's fists coated with a bit of Armament Haki slams down on Shanks' head and he gets knocked out. A furious Xuri is now standing behind him with crossed arms, looking down on him with an irk mark.

"He'll wake up soon, don't worry." Xuri says, looking at Mihawk with a smile as he just gives a slightly amused expression.

After a few moments later, Shanks woke up and immediately hissed in pain when he touched the bump on his head and internally cried because he thinks it will last there for a few days or even weeks.

"WAIT A MINUTE! WHEN DID YOU LEARN HAKI????" Shanks yelled in confusion.

"Secret." Xuri winked at Shanks as she smiles.

End of flashback
back into the Warlord meeting...

"Yes...Thats our captain's name." Lafitte says.

"Never heard of him! An unknown pirate won't do any good to scare other pirates." stated Sengoku.

"Yes, I know. For that, we have been preparing a perfect plan, please give us some time."

"Fufufufu, Interesting! Let him try, Sengoku!" Doflamingo said.

"We are called...the Blackbeard Pirates. Please remember that." Lafitte utters before leaving.

Xuri crosses her arms as she shows a displeased face before sitting down next to Mihawk and they proceeded with the meeting.

After the meeting...

"Ugh, the meeting was so boring, but at least we heard some interesting news and that you and Kuma were there. If I was stuck there with just him, I'd be suffering the whole time." Xuri shakes her head at the thought as she talks to Mihawk, walking side by side.

"Wanna Spar For fun?" Xuri asks Mihawk.

"Sure."

"Fufufufu, If it isn't Ms. White Flame" Doflamingo appears out of nowhere and calls out Xuri's attention.

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?' Xuri thought as she sighs. Mihawk and Xuri share a look, Mihawk nods at her before walking away indicating that he'll wait for her outside. 'TRAITOR!' she screamed in her mind.

Xuri turned to face Doflamingo, "What do you want, Doofus?" she asked.

Doflamingo frowns, "It's Doffy."

"Whatever, What do you want now?"

"Come with me to Dressrosa! Join my Family! Your little friends can come too. You'll get all the riches! Anything and Everything you want, I'll provide it for you. Rule alongside me, Xuri! Fufufufu!" Doflamingo shows his creepy wide grin.

"No way, Never. I don't want to join your family, I already have one. I already got almost everything that I want, I don't need more. Now, will you excuse me? I have a sparring session scheduled after this. See ya around Doofus." Xuri smirks before turning around and heads for the exit as her heels click on the floor.

'Creepyass bird...Please stay away from me forever.' she thought to herself as she physically shivered.

Doflamingo's grin widened as veins were visible on his forehead. "Fufufufu, I'll somehow change your mind...I need you, you'll complete the family."

——— ♡ ———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898 35 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
1.5K 54 17
Eliza Steel used to be just an ordinary girl living on an island in the new world; one day during her normal job routine she caught the eye of a crue...
344K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
13 1 6
Rea was a little girl when the ship her parents and her sinked and she was left adrift in the grand line, being rescued by and old retired writter gi...