CRUEL OBSESSION

By fanta_cywritrrrr

⚠warning sometimes people get obsessed with things or with their loved ones that they forget that they have... More

1️⃣❤
2⃣💜
3⃣💚
4⃣💙
5⃣💛
6⃣🧡
7⃣🤎
9⃣💔
1⃣0⃣🧡
1⃣1⃣💔
1⃣2⃣🤎
1⃣3⃣🧡
1️⃣4️⃣❣
1️⃣5️⃣💕
1️⃣6️⃣💗
Author's note..
1️⃣7️⃣💕
1️⃣8️⃣💝
1⃣9⃣💟
2️⃣0️⃣💜
2️⃣1️⃣💞
2️⃣2️⃣💙
2️⃣3️⃣❣

8⃣💙

520 18 13
By fanta_cywritrrrr

After their long honeymoon they come to seoul and went to live in jungkook's pent house.. And they are just having perfect married life..

Tae was so happy and whenever namjoon and jin come to them they always had fun like they make dinner together.. Have drinks together also tae get to know that jimin is gonna merry with his love he is so happy..

Jimin was pregnant and that is really emotional moment for everyone and the next day jimin give news that he is pregnant yoongi proposed him for marriage.. Jimin cry like a baby in his arms..

But in that time jungkook changed so much that he give no time to tae.. He always deny when tae ask for their quality time.. He always come home so tired and he always had dinner outside..

Tae wait for him to midnight and sleep on the couch.. Jungkook just take him to the room everyday but now he didn't budge to do that also he straight went to their shared bedroom and sleep after having shower..

Tae was not angry on him.. He is just worried for him for overworking..

Jungkook come from his work tae was sleeping on the couch as always he picked him up and take him to the room..

Then he take shower and come to the bed.. He saw tae looking so beautiful and sexy because he was wearing shorts and his milky thighs are on the show.. On top of that his 3 upper shirt buttons are opened his chest is revealing and that site turn jungkook on..

He come closer to tae and make him lay straight tae dont even have energy to open his eyes.. He can feel his husband is touching him..

Jungkook open tae's shirts all buttons and start to suck on then while pinching other..

Tae was moaning in his sleep.. But his eyes shut open when he feel cold fingers fingering him down there..

He look at his husband who was busy to mark him and jungkook was biting him so hard that it's stinking.. Tae moaned loud when jungkook fast his pase and harshly slamming his fingers in his hole..

Jungkook go down and start to suck and bite hard on tae's stomach and navel..

Tae was not feeling good for the first time..because all jungkook is doing hurting him.. Jungkook take off tae's boxer and his also...

Tae just look at him jungkook didn't even looking at him.. And it's strange for him because whenever they make love jungkook never leave tae's eyes but this time he was just focused on doing things..

Jungkook spread tae's legs harshly and without any warning he slammed his long and thick dick inside of tae's hole and tae scream loud out of pain..

Jungkook didn't go slow this time he was going in animalistic speed..

"Ahhh.kook.... Please go slow.. It's.. Ohhh... It's.. Umm.. Ahhhh ahhhb ahshhs fuck.. Ohhhh. It's hurting... " Tae was screaming telling him to go slow but it's like jungkook go deaf and he is kept slamming into him..

Tae cum for the forth time and jungkook only one time.

Tae was crying mess it's hurting him and he is feeling like he didn't have sex with jungkook he is feeling like someone rape him he is not feeling pleasure he is feeling just hurt both physically and mentally..

Jungkook is kept feeding him with his cum and he is not in his sense that tae was unconscious in middle..

Jungkook come for the forth time and plopped on the bed and sleep..

In the morning..

Jungkook open his eyes first and do his morning routine when he come from the bathroom he notice blood patches on the bed near tae.. He wide his eyes he remove blancket from tae's body and saw that blood near to tae's thighs and he check his eyes got watery that how be become monster but he didn't let his tears flow from his eyes..

He pick tae up from the bed and place him on the couch and cover him with blancket he remove bedsheet and pillow covers and made bef with new covers and then he clean tae and make him wear new pair of shirt and shorts..

He make him lay on the bed.. He tap on his cheek to wake him up but tae didn't wake up.. He got more tensed he called doctor..

"Hello doctor please come to my place my husband is unconscious please.. I'll send you address'

In 15 to 20 minutes doctor come and jungkook lead him to their room..

Doctor told jungkook to stay outside. Jungkook was regretting what he did..

He inform his parents mr jeon and mrs jeon..

Mr jeon got happy that jungkook make tae's condition worse and mrs jeon is not so happy looking at the poor kid..

Mr jeon leave for meeting after telling jungkook to divorce him when he wake up and jungkook got shock that how can his father be this crual.. He fought with him but his father again make him remember his sister's death that he again wear that black cloth of anger and revenge that he don't want to see his own love Or tae's love for himself..

Mrs jeon went inside when doctor come out side to talk with jungkook..

Mrs jeon had tears in her eyes that how wreaked tae was looking she caresses his hair and kiss his head..

"Mr jeon I want to tell you something so important let's have a talk"

"Yes doctor" Jungkook said and lead doctor to the couch.. They sit and jungkook offer him tea but doctor was in hurry so he deny..

"Mr jeon did you two had intimate moments so harshly? " Doctor asked

Jungkook nodded with hasitation..

"I couldn't stop myself.. And do it so harshly.. W-why there is anything serious.."

"Mr jeon did your husband told you about his pregnency...? "

"What.. No" Jungkook wide his eyes his heart beating so fast..

"He was pregnant from 2 weeks.. " Doctor said..

"What do you mean with WAS? "

"I mean because of so harsh treatment baby and his womb get hurt and he had miscarriage and we have to clean it by operation now.. "

Jungkook's tears flow like a river that what he did with tae and bis own baby who is no more just because of him..

"Mr jeon for now let's take him to the hospital and treat him.. And i advice you don't tell him about the baby for now because his mental condition is not good enough to take this news. "

"O-ok doctor"

They take tae to the hospital when jungkook told his mom about the baby she scold jungkook and slap him for do this..

On the other side..

Mr jeon went to namjoon to told him his brother's condition.. He is satisfied that how tae hurted just by little harshness..

He rung the bell..

Jin open it and Mr jeon give him smile which is fake to only show them..

"Joon Mr jeon is here.. Please come outside.. " Jin said and welcome Mr jeon..

Mr jeon come inside and sit on the sofa like a king with attitude..

Namjoon come outside and when he saw Mr jeon he got confused that why Mr jeon even come to him..

"Welcome Mr jeon .. "

"Thank you Mr kim.. "

Namjoon just stood there respecting Mr jeon..

"Dont you ask that why I come here? " Mr jeon said raising his eyebrow..

"Mr jeon you cut all the ties with us we didn't... We always think you as a family and family don't need any reason to meet" Namjoon said with smile..

"Oh.. You got very nice words from your dad.. Btw I come to tell you that my son take revenge and I'm so happy now and my heart is in peace now"

Namjoon make confuse face..

"Didn't you asked your brother's husband's full name..? Oh how dumb you are... He is my son jeon jungkook.. How you play with my daughter he played with your brother and make him worse"

"What.. What you did with tae.. "

"Go and check in the hospital.. And jungkook will divorce him after he wake up" Mr jeon said..

"No no don't do this.. Jeon uncle.. Tae is not at fault ever.. He is so weak to bear the pain please.. Don't hurt him.. "

"No Mr kim no.. I know aera begged in front you just like that.. You didnt show mercy to her.. "

"You don't know the truth Mr jeon.. "

"I don't want to know.. "

They were yelling at each other when jin come with Aera's chit which they had from long time safe with them..

"Mr jeon we didn't mind if you hurt us but don't hurt our baby even you don't know the truth.. Your aera send us this chit and tell us about the truth of her death if we were here she would be live but we are no here to save her.. Read this please.. "

Mr jeon took the chit and read that and his eyes got teary after reading that..

"N-no this cant be true.. "

"We also didn't believe but it's the truth.. She loved person who betrayed her she was pregnant with a child but that's not namjoon's.. "

"I -I... "

"Mr jeon if that time you hear us this want be happen at all.. "

They said and rush out of the house to the hospital..

Both of them crying when they saw their baby bears condition and Namjoon fight with jungkook.. Jungkook also fire back..

"Stop jungkook'" He stop from the voice..

It's Mr jeon and he told him everything now jungkook regretting all he did with tae..

He is shaking out of horror that what will happen when tae wake up and get to know that his baby is no more just because of him..

Jungkook was hitting his hand on the wall that it bleed..

Mrs jeon called nurse to treat.. Jungkook was dening but Mrs jeon didn't let him go..

Jungkook want to cry in his love's arms but it's like he don't have a right..

Namjoon calm after sometime jin make him understand that it's not his fault.. His dad manipulate to do this...

Namjoon want jungkook to ask for forgiveness to tae...

"Jungkook now I'll take tae with me.. And don't expect from me to not to tell tae everything that you do with him.. I know he loves you and he will forgive you after sometime but you have to earn his forgiveness.. And it's gonna be difficult.. " Namjoon said..

"Jungkook I know it's not your fault fully.. But you hurt him so stay calm and give him love in real and he will come to you... Take care.. "Jin said and pat his cheek softly. ..

Tae is okay because it's very small surgery so he discharged from the hospital.. Namjoon take him to their home and take him to his room..

What will happen when tae open his eyes.?

How they will say him that he was pregnant and his baby died?

Will tae forgive jungkook?

Let's see.

𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙..

𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩..

🥺..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 356 25
What will happen if a bad dream starts to make your life worse? Would it ruin your relationship or make it even stronger? Read, to know more ~ Hey g...
8.9K 354 18
Obsession : where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect or love your loved one ob...
12.6K 564 12
"Please make me forget Jungkook. Please make me feel whole again." *Short Story Contains foul language, substance use, descriptions of sexual abuse...
3.5K 264 40
" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never expected to see him like this .. her he...