Try t.h

By mrs1ailo

Y/n never knew that tom could do THIS to her. They were engaged. why didn't he just say he was unhappy, he di... More

i still don't know why

6 0 0
By mrs1ailo

I remember everything that happened the day it went downhill.

I was half asleep on the sofa when I heard a little tape in the background and a faint voice say "fuck". "Babe did you stub your toe again "I said a little loud so he can her me. I hear his footsteps come close, so I look up and see him walk in the living room. "Yeah.... Sorry did I wake you darling?" he comes and kissed my forehead. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "no, I fell asleep to a show around a...... season ago. Did you have fun with Emma and the new cast?" I asked. There was a slight pause. "It was fine" he answered. I don't know why but he looked a tiny bit dreary. I got up and gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter than usual. "Promise me will always be there for me darling. No matter what I do." Tom whispered. "I'm going to be here no matter what. Through thick and thin. I love you too much to ever leave but you have to go to bed now. I promised your mom I would get you to the brunch. "I replied. Me and tom went to bed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up to tom's snoring. I need to get ready to pick my sister up and some of her friends from the airport and my best friend. they traveled to London for my sister's bachelorette party. They are going to be here for two nights and then I'm going to travel with them home for her wedding. I have booked a beautiful Airbnb that we are going to stay at. So, I'm not going to see tom for one or two days. I did my hair. I put my makeup on and now it was for the outfit. I just put on my favorite jeans and a cute sweater since it was September. I made my way to the kitchen. We had some eggs so I'm making some fried eggs, toast and sausages. I put on the kettle. Tom probably wants some tea for his hangover . I put everything on a plater and walked to the bedroom.

"Babe its time to wake up". I put the plater on the nightstand. I feel a hand grab me and drag me on to the bed. His arms wrap around my waist. "Five minutes more darling" he groaned. He laid his head is on my chest. "fine" I played with is curls.

"Babe, I need to go" I insisted. "Noooooo...." he whined. I made may way out of the bed. I kissed him on the forehead. "Not even a real kiss" he grumbled with a pouted look on his face. "All right." I put my hand on the back of his head and planted a kiss on his soft lips. "Bye love you" "love you more darling" tom replied.

I was outside of the airport waiting for my sister and our friends when I see them "y/n" I her my sister yell. I waved to them. We ran to each other. Me and my sister jenny hug "I have missed you so much." I almost shouted. "I missed you too." She hugged me tighter with every word. We let go of each other. Suddenly I was turned around and hugged by my best friend." And hello to you too" I giggled. She pulled away. Her smile was so big. "How have you been?" she asked. "I've been amazing we were finally done filming a few days ago" I replied. "What about you?" I added "well I'm good and so excited to meet tom. I want to see if he is as dreamy as you say." She joked." Lana stop" I joked back. "What we get to meet tom?" Olivia chimed in. "really y/n you are going to let us met him" Hayle joked. "maybe" I said. I smile at the thought of him. I helped them with there bags.

We finally got to the Airbnb. I had fixed some surprises the night before like, a basket for every one with snacks and there favorite drinks.I have hanged some balloons and a big banner. I was so excited for them to see. I opened the door for them. They all said it was gorgeous. we settled in but I forgot my bag at home so I was going to get it later.

We wore watching a movie, but I wasn't so invested in it, so I scrolled on TikTok. And there it was on a gossip channel . "I guess tom and y/n is over" the girl said. "WHAT..." I screamed. They all turned their heads to me "somebody took a photo of tom and his new costar and maybe his new girlfriend Emma sharing a passionate kiss" they all heard." He did what" jenny snapped." I'm so sorry y/n." Olivia said. "That cunt" Lana added. "Guess he is not Mr. Dreamy." Hayle said.

I felt tears come. My sister dashed to me and hugged me and the others came to. "What are you going to do y/n." Hayle asked. "I don't kno-" I was cut of by Lana " I know what you are going to do you are going to stay here and I go and beat him up" to be honest she probably can. She can lift about 150kg (330lbs)." No I need to talk to him. I need a reason" "oh y/n sometimes there is no reason." Jenny warned. "still I need to talk to him" I replied. "only if we get to stay in the car." Olivia argued. "fine" I said

I let Lana drive. when we arrived, I was going to check but I saw that tom had called me about 20 times and Harrison to. I just couldn't look away from my phone. Why did he do this. Maybe this is fake. He can't do this. this doesn't look like him even. Plus, he said he never find her attractive. She wasn't his type. Am I not good enough. why didn't I go to the gym more. No this is not my fault. But I could have done better. If I did better, he wouldn't gone to her. All the thoughts where to much. They just wouldn't stop. I started crying again. "oh y/n don't cry we are here for you" jenny assured me. "Thanks sis, I better get up there" as I got out of the car I heard. "Good luck." Lana said. I gave her a little nod as a thanks.

I finally got to the door. I was about to knock on the door when I heard "tom how stupid can you be. Why did you do this? Huh?" Harrison yelled. It was just silence for a few seconds. "Mate I don't even remember anything" tom replied in a sorrowful voice. "That is not a fucking excuse. You just lost the love off your life for a drunk hookup." I hear footsteps come to the door. I was about to run when I heard. "y/n" it was Harrison. He grabbed me and gave me a hug. "I will stay if you want me to" he said with pity. "No, I can handle this by myself but thank you" he let go. "bye, call me if there is anything." "I will, bye."

I walked to the living room and there he sat. tears in his eyes and biting one nail. He normally did this when he is nervous, but he isn't allowed to do it when there going to film soon. "hi" I cried. We make eye contact. I made a half smile. I have never seen his eyes so red. He got up and tried to hug me. I stepped back. My eyes begin to warm up. "Tom, no." I don't know how but he got even more hurt look on his beautiful face. I wanted to hold his face and tell him everything was going to be okey but actions have consequences. "y/n I'm so sorry. I should have never done it. I was drunk. I don't know what I was doing. I don't remember anything. I love you. I didn't mean to do this I'm sorry. I'm so dumb. I hate myself. I can-" As he trailed off. I placed my hand on the back of his neck. My lips met his. He didn't understand at first, but I felt that he leaned in more. I couldn't stop myself. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my hand and put it above my head. I wrapped my leg around his. I can feel his hand slide down to my ass. He squished it and I moaned. I can feel him smirk in the kiss . He starts to kiss my neck. He groaned.

" Tom... you need to stop." "What." He replied looking up at me "we need to stop" he stepped back with a confused and hurt expression. I took the opportunity to go pack a bag and taking the one I have packed for the wedding in the bedroom. "Wait what are you doing?" I hear him yell behind me. "I'm packing a bag "he came in after me and just stood there stunned "we wore just kissing and now you want to pack." tom argued." Just because we kissed doesn't mean I forgive you" there was a pause. "I look at him to see he had started to tear up again. I looked away. I don't have any tears left. "I think we should take a break. "I confessed. "Just until I can get over it" I added. I glanced at him. He looked relived. "For how long" he asked. I was almost done packing "until I get over it" I answered. "but how long is that going to take "he hesitated to ask. I looked up at him with an anxious expression "I don't know tom." I picked up my bags and walked to the hall. "But how will I know you are ready" he complained. "I will call." I responded. "can I get a hug before you leave" "fine as long as you don't kiss me, okey?" He didn't say anything he just hugged me. Time seemed to have stopped. I didn't want him to let go."I love you." He expressed. He hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe. " I love you too but I need to go I got the girls waiting in the car." He finally let go. He looked so sad ."bye" "bye darling. See you soon" we said bye like the break wasn't going to last long.

I was walking to the car when I see Harrison waiting for me. "Hey what are you still doing here." I asked." He needs me more than ever." He Answer "I'm sorry y/n. I'm sure he didn't mean it." He added. " Yeah he probably didn't but we still need a break." I said. " it's probably for the best. Call me if you need anything. We are still friends no matter what." he replied. "To you too." I responded " can you make sure he doesn't get his hopes up because I'm probably not going to be back for a while." I added. " yeah as long as you come back one day. I have to go in before he breaks something" I gave him a quick hug and we said goodbye.

( hi this is just a little note. Do you think I should have shorter paragraphs or do you like them long? How you like it❣️next chapter is going to be about y/n getting on the plane and maybe bumping into someone 😏 word count is 1978 with the note. Bye love yah❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
72.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...