Primal Instincts

By slvtforfanfic

König was a hunter, it only made sense you were his prey. More

Want It Now ⬆️

1.5K 44 8
By slvtforfanfic

König was a natural born hunter. He was primal on the field, his size alluding to the fact that he was the hunter in the game of war.There was no mistaking the power he held over his enemies, watching as they shook before him just the mere sight of him frightening.

With you he was sweet, not a hint of that aggression shown towards you. Soft spoken words, delicate touches, words of appraisal falling from his lips and into your awaiting ears. You never feared him, the thought laughable on your part. The only roughness he showed was the rare moments in bed when he decided making love wasn't enough.

One night he had mentioned the theoretical of chasing you through the woods, his prey for the evening. It had left you curious, pondering over it multiple times. However, it never occurred, a few months passing by after the conversation. König had left for a mission a week ago, leaving you waiting at the base for him, more time passing of the topic being dismissed.

When he appeared in your doorway to your room, well past the hours of the designated bedtime, still in his blood and gore splattered outfit, you knew you were in for it. His grip was tight on your arm as he led through the halls of the building until you stood in the opening of one of the back doors, facing the woods. He was panting, chest rising and falling quickly under his tactical vest. His eyes were lidded as they stared down at you, the color blocked out by the size of his pupils.

"Run."

It was said in a low, gravelly voice, sending shivers down your spine. So, you did, bolting straight off into the woods, feet pounding against the damp earth, breaching the trees and making a beeline down one of the paths. The wind nipped at your exposed skin, clad in only your sleep shorts and tank top, having been pulled away before you could change.

König had given no time limit to when the chase would begin, the thought alone made you move faster. The adrenaline coursing through your veins was enough to get you a good distance away from him, lungs burning as you came to a halt in a clearing.

These woods were unfamiliar despite being in the backyard, there was never a reason to explore past the winding trees and prickly bushes, usually too busy to venture out, anyways. But König visited out here frequently, often walked the trails while you were on missions without him or had work to be done. He had an advantage which meant you had to think fast.

As the cogs turned in your head, the overwhelming sense of silence forced its presence on you. Standing still, you listened, holding your breath. Then you heard it, a loud snap of a branch in the direction you had come from. A warning that he was coming, he was too smart to make a mistake like stepping on a loose stick.

The hunt had begun.

A sense of dread washed over your person, eyes frantically peering around. There was a trail that looked less used than the others, the ground less worn and the thicket of branches making it look intimidating to trek. You began bolting down it, trying to avoid the mass of sticks and logs in the way, nearly tumbling down more than once. It lead to a bundle of robust trees, the girth of them wider than the previous ones, signaling you were deeper into the area than you'd like to be.

Sliding between two of the biggest trees, you hid behind it, a tall bunch of bushes concealing you on one of your sides, leaving only one blind spot that you could watch from. It seemed forever that you had sat there, regaining control of the loss of breath from exerting yourself. The area was silent, not even a cricket daring to make a noise, aware of a much bigger prey it seemed.

"Where are you hiding, little maus?"

The words made you freeze, sounding a lot closer than you had hoped them to be. He was clearing the trail you had come down and soon he'd be closer than you preferred. His voice sent chills through your body, having never heard him sound so crazed, so terrifying. His steps were silent and there was no telling how close he was. König was built for this, to pursue the weaker. Not a single breath dared to leave your lips, pressing yourself further against the rough bark, concealing your body in the shadows.

"I know you're here, liebling."

Without thinking, you barreled out from your hiding spot, sprinting past him and back down the trail you had previously tracked down. There was clumsiness in your movements, swerving to avoid those low hanging branches. The glade could be seen up ahead, hope filled you.

Abruptly, you were thrown onto the floor of the forest, the impact making the air leave your lungs. As soon as you were ready to stand and sprint once more, a force was pushing you down, then you heard him.

"Found you."

The realization that his boot was the thing pressing you down made your face heat up, the inferiority of it causing a sense of shame. Your limbs kicked and flailed, seeking a way out, but it was all for naught. König towered over you, even more menacing with you being so low to the ground. Taking his foot away, he quickly replaced it with his body, pinning you down as he straddled your waist.

"Didn't put up much of a fight, did you?"

His laugh was sinister, his contentment with catching you so quickly, clear.

His eyes bore into you as you attempted to escape beneath him, despite knowing it was futile. He enjoyed the weakness you displayed, both aware that there was no way out. As if he had been prepared, waiting for this moment since he arrived home, he grabbed rope that was tucked into his pocket. After flipping you around with ease, he secured your hands behind your back, musing at your subtle cries of frustrations.

"Scream, cry, no one will hear you, mein liebling, you are stuck here with me."

A clinking sound alerted you and it came to your realization that he was undoing his belt, whipping it off in one go. As soon as it was off his waist, it was around your throat, fastened in place like a makeshift lead, tightening it as he gave it a yank.

"Pretty little thing, caught and ready to be devoured."

His voice was nothing but a growl, fist pulling on the belt so your head was lifted from the ground, your throat constricting as he leaned down.

"Going to fuck you until you're begging me to stop, until you're crying from how good my cock feels."

Despite the fear creeping up on you, the ache in your cunt couldn't be denied, already making a mess of the panties you wore. He went silent, grabbing for something tucked into his vest, then your skin, dampened with sweat despite the chilled air, was met with the cool metal of a knife. The tip of it, sharpened to precision, ran down your spine, goosebumps erupting across your flesh. The blade stopped at your tank top, then with a flick of his wrist, the fabric fell to your sides, pooling around your breasts.

"Are you scared, liebling?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Just as he did your shirt, the jagged edges of the blade made quick work of ripping through the fabric of your shorts, quickly discarding them. His eyes looked at the damp spot that formed in the soft cotton of your underwear, a chuckle leaning those perfect lips. A swift yank of the belt and you whimpered, head forced back even more, breath even more constricted.

"What a whore," he began, your breath hitching as the tip of the blade glided lightly over the crotch of your panties, till it stopped at your clit, "tell me you want me to hurt you, beg for it."

"Please," your response came, breathless, needy, desperate, "I want you to hurt me, to make me cum from the pain."

"Good girl."

Just like your other articles of clothing, the underwear were stripped from you, leaving you bare for him. He situated himself between your thighs, then was nudging his knee up until it rested against your core, your slick seeping into his pants. Another pull of his wrist, first twirling the leash around until it was wrapped around itself, making your back arch, your pussy pressing further down onto his muscled thigh.

"You'll get fucked by me when you can prove you're desperate enough for it."

König pressed forwards, knife now settling under where the best was constricted around your throat, against your jugular, a clear warning to listen.

"Now be a good bitch and ride my thigh like the dirty mutt you are."

Breathy moans fell from your chapped lips, wetness seeping onto the clothed thigh that you rutted against. Your hips moved at as quick speed, any moment you slowed or stopped, a swift tug of the makeshift lead was given.

"Pathetic, that's all you are, you should see yourself."

A keening sound escaped you, pressure building in your stomach already. This new side of him was alluring - dangerous, and you loved every second of it. König flexed his thigh, pressing it closer against the scorching heat of your core, feeling the slick soak into stained pants. The feel of the damp earth clinging to your skin reminded you of the scene playing at hand, made you work your hips faster, clenching your eyes closed.

"You can do better than that, mutt, show me how much you want this, how much you crave to be hurt and abused by me."

Hands clenching in the restraints, you moved faster, chasing your release, wanting to show him how you wanted it, desperately craved this side of him.

"Please- König touch me!"

A plea, needing his hands, his fingers, wanting them where you ached the most. The response was a hard tug on the leash, your breath promptly taken away.

"My thigh or nothing, I'm not helping you make a mess of yourself."

A low whine sounded from you, hips rocking, changing the angle so your clit drove right against the harsh denim of his pants, the new spot making stars appear.

"Gonna- fuck- cum!"

Not a word was said as your orgasm tore through you, your cheek pressed against the dewy foliage beneath you, working yourself to completion. As soon as your hips stopped and you were trying to regain control of your lungs once more, your body was tossed around, laying on your back, your restrained hands digging into the small of your back. Finally, you could look at König and the sight of him would have made anyone flee. His eyes were completely dilated, not a single hue of the color of them shown, chest heaving as his eyes never left yours. Your legs were abruptly slung over his shoulders, your body contorting uncomfortably.

"König, I-"

"Shut up."

The words were growled out, his mask was pushed up, revealing thin lips that were parted, his pointed canines showing. There was no time to think as his tongue ran along the folds of your pussy, eyes rolling back, thighs clenching around him. He was devouring you, the sounds of his tongue opening you up could be heard clear as day, mixing with the loud cries of your pleasure.

As he looked at you, tongue swirling around your throbbing clit, you could see your previous release coating his chin, dripping down it. The sight was almost enough to push you over the edge again. His hands gripped at the supple flesh of your bare hips, his fingertips engraving into you, come tomorrow morning, bruises would be sprouting there.

"I'm going to destroy you, mein liebling, and you're going to allow me to."

"Yes, Sir."

The smirk that formed on his lips was conniving, making your stomach flutter. His mouth returned to your soaked cunt, lips forming around your sensitive bundle of nerves, sucking and lapping his tongue over it. Your thighs trembled, mouth forming an O-shape as he worked you over, as he relished in how he could break you down into a blubbering mess.

"Oh God, I'm gonna- please, please, please!"

A near scream left you as your climax covered his mouth, your head thrown back with the intense orgasm he delivered to your body.

Your body was dropped unceremoniously down onto the mud-caked ground, a small whimper forced out from your shaking form. König stared down at you, blissed out and barely coherent, chest heaving with each breath. Nimble fingers began to undo his pants, making quick work until his cock was freed, completely hard and throbbing, the tip leaking precum. Licking your lips, you stared as he started to stroke himself slowly, a low groan rumbling from his chest, his free hand going back to your hip, holding onto you.

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"Please, I want it, I want you to fill me up, please!"

You couldn't recognize your own voice, the gruffness of it. He let out a low growl, letting go of his cock, to grab your thighs, pulling them over his own. A brief moment of clarity made you realize he hadn't prepped you like usual, no matter how wet you are. He was huge, nearly breaking you every time even with the expertise of his fingers working you open.

Then he was pressing the head against your sloppy hole, spreading your slick around.

"König- You didn't-!"

"You'll take it and like it, I don't care if it hurts."

There was no room for argument as he began to press forwards, your back arching as a loud cry was forced from you. Tears stung at your eyes as he showed no mercy, each inch forced in unforgivingly.

"Fuck, that's my girl."

Your previous releases helped as much as it could with getting him in, but the stretch was just too much, your safe word on the tip of your tongue, something you never had to use before.

"You can do it, you can take my cock, even if I have to force it."

A shudder ran down your spine, knowing he was enjoying watching you struggle. He was bottomed out, filling your cunt completely. You were crying, hands straining against the rope that tied them, the feel of him inside, spreading you open, touching every sensitive spot, mixing pain and pleasure in the most delicious way possible.

"My beautiful little prey, crying so pretty."

His hips began moving, slow thrust that had your back arching and your eyes rolling, each press forwards hitting your cervix.

"Fuck, s'good, Sir."

That did it for him, gave him the go to fuck you senseless, to take you like an animal, claim you as his prize, his most prized game. His body leaned forwards, towering over your shaking body, his hands placed on either side of your head. Then he was fucking you with earnest, each thrust moving your body along the muddy trail.

Each pull and push of his cock drove a sob out of your parted lips, matching his animalistic growls and groans. His hand came up, undoing the belt around your throat and tossing it aside, replacing it with his hand as he held you down. The force of his hips were brutal, knowing you wouldn't be able to walk properly for the next week, reminding you of this moment.

"König!"

A particularly rough thrust left you clamoring, tears spilling over and pouring down your cheeks, your body overwhelmed and sensitive.

"That's it, say my name, say it over and over again, let this hear you all the way from the base, let them know how much of a filthy whore you are for me."

And you did, like it was a prayer and he, your God, worshiping and requesting to be saved from the sins that he caused you to have. König leaned down pressing his lips to yours in a heated kiss, all teeth and biting, staking claim on your mouth like he was with the rest of your body, restricting your access to breathe until you saw stars, only then did he let go.

"Going to fill you with my cum, mein liebling, make you walk back with it dripping from your cunt."

Another orgasm was threatening to spill from you at his words, the way his voice was unhinged and raw.

"Have you bred properly, just like a good bitch should be."

A scream tore through your throat as you came, pussy clenching around him, your slick seeping out around him, the force of it nearly knocking you out. A string of German phrases escaped his mouth, his thrust becoming harder, rougher, sloppier, dragging your body with each movement, your sobs spurring him on. Then he was stilling, completely inside of you, pressed right against your inner core, spilling his seed. Suddenly, it was quiet, nothing but both of you panting, relishing in the waves of the lasting pleasure, neither of you daring to move yet.

He pressed a kiss to your sweat-soaked forehead, his hand moving from your neck to your cheek, cupping it and stroking it gently, completely different from the abrasiveness from before. He slowly pulled himself out of you, a low whine rolling off your tongue at how empty you felt.

"Shh, it's okay, liebling, I'm right here."

König pulled your limp body up as he moved to sit on his knees, pressing you against his chest, undoing the knots behind your back, freeing your hands and soothing the skin that was rubbed raw.

"You did so good for me."

Your body was beyond tired, aching and sore everywhere, completely fucked out. His praise made you hum in response, a quiet acknowledgement.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rough, I just-"

Raising a hand you stopped him, gathering enough energy to speak.

"Don't, that was the best thing I ever experienced."

He was silent for a moment, taking in what you said before letting out a laugh and wrapping his arms around you.

"Ich liebe dich."

"Love you, too, you fucking animal."

Another laugh, then he was hauling you up, walking you back to base after giving you his shirt, then gathering your belongings.

Now to come up with an excuse as to why you weren't able to walk straight for the next few days.

************

You were sitting in the back, nearly sleeping as König poured warm water over your body, rinsing off the mud and grime from your skin, revealing a few scrapes and bruises forming from the rough treatment.

"You promise that wasn't too much?"

A small, sleepy laugh left your lips and you shook your head, resting your head on your arms, using your propped up knees to rest them on. Sure, your body was exhausted, exerted beyond its means, but it was all worth it.

"I promise, in fact, I definitely want to see more of that side from you."

A smile formed under his balaclava, a fresh one after he had changed into clean clothes before bathing you. He leaned down, beginning to drain the water before letting you stand, wrapping a large towel around you. Bending down, he picked you up bridal style and quickly made his way to your bedroom, quiet in the halls.

As he entered, he gently closed and locked the door before setting you down. Rummaging through your wardrobe, he picked out some clean undergarments and comfy pajamas, helping you dress yourself in them.

"Will you stay until I fall asleep?"

He nodded, basically tackling you into the bed, yearning for a cuddle session after the night. Pulling you close, he inhaled the scent of your body wash, letting out a sigh.

"I'll tell them that you're sick tomorrow morning, let you rest."

"Don't forget to tell them that I'm sick because you decided to fuck me in the woods where it's cold."

With a laugh, he pulled your body closer, arm wrapping around your waist, giving you a tight squeeze.

"Maybe I will," he pressed a kiss to your head, "now go to bed."

__________________________________

[A/N]:

This is based off what I posted on my tiktok (GO FOLLOW slvtforfanfic) and people wanted it as one cohesive story, so here we go!

Anyways, y'all know the drill, like, comment, vote, if there's anything that needs to be fixed, please tell, since I was the one proofread it.

This is my own story, however I do not own characters except the one I wrote in.

This is posted on here and Ao3, so if you see anywhere else, please let me know.

Also, check out my other fanfics :)

Have a good one <3

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 197 30
Quick Disclaimer; the cover photo is not mine credits Cellet5 Ps: Thank you so much Cellet5 for the edit😘
78.5K 1.8K 36
Sometimes you need to take a break. Well, Y/N definitely wasn't aware of the extent of a break. So love and the mob didn't work out. She could come b...
10.9K 451 25
Erza Scarlet. One of the most notorious members of the Fairytail guild was on her way back from a mission she had taken. On the way she came across a...
1.8K 158 22
"Take these." You give me a bar of chocolate. "What for?" I ask. "Come on, we need to sweeten that sweet face of yours." He smiles. Oh he didn't kno...