𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

13-Fighter❣️

3.3K 154 4
By Solitary_0813

Fighter........ 💞🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Monday....

Jk stop his car Infront of Park office building tae sigh and took his bag.

"Take care, I will come to pick you in time." Jk said tae nods his head with a soft smile.

Tae hold door lock to open the car door jk clear his throat nervously

"You are going without.....

Jk stop and nervously start looking everywhere expect tae who turn to him and looking at him confusedly.

"Without what?" Tae ask he shook his head saying nothing tae nods his head and again turn to leave the car.

"A good bye peck." Jk mumble he stop with his racing heart he calm himself and look at jk blankly he straight look at in his eyes.

Both staring at each other intensely tae lean and press a long pack on his
lips softly jk wide his eyes, taken back
'cause of sudden peck on his lips.

Tae back away smiling jk still in his daze what just happened some minutes ago

"I said peck not kiss." Jk blunt in his shocking stage tae raise his eyebrows

"I gave you peck hyungie I didn't kissed you." Tae said innocently jk nods his head and look away.

Tae smile and came outside of the car he wave at him he smile and wave back someone burning in anger.

Jk gulp his saliva and clear his throat then drove away his car when tae enter inside the office building.

'His lips are so soft.' Jk mumble he lick his lips then shook his head he smile shyly.

Their first peck lips to lips...

Inside office...

Tae came inside the office smiling ear to ear his cheeks are pink because of blush he patted on his cheeks and take a deep breath to calm his heart beat...

He entered inside lift two persons also entered inside the lift one man greet to them tae come back to reality.

"Good morning Mr Lee and Mr Cha." Tae said smiling and bow a little.

Mr lee smile Mr Cha just humming in reply coldly tae rolled his eyes.

Lift stopped Mr Lee came outside in his floor and wish him luck tae smile Mr Cha nods his head only.

Lift door closed tae tapping his foot on the floor Mr Cha turn his head to tae looking at him top to bottom.

"You are glowing more after marriage I guess you are too happy to marry a oldie." Mr Cha said smirking tae look at him squinted eyes.

"Kissing infront of office building or maybe you are showing off your happiness in this so called marriage." He said gritted his teeth angrily.

"Yes i'm really happy to marry a sexy, hot,handsome, kind and caring man." Tae said and give him a tight lip smile he snort.

"First i'm not pretending second we can kiss each other everywhere." Tae said smirking and flip his imaginary hair when he saw his annoying face.

"Oh please we all know he even didn't like you so don't try to lie. You are the one who always chasing that oldie everywhere." He said mockingly tae glare at him.

"What? It's true so no need to glare at me." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I will still accept you taehyung just leave him. After 5 or 10 years he will loose his strength and capability to pleasure you just forget about him and let's start a relationship with me or you want to live with him then live I don't have any problem we can still stay together and I assure you he will also have no problem with this." He said casually tae looking at him disgusted face and angrily.

"You are so disgusting Mr Cha fuking Eunwoo ewww yakk! i'm feeling so much disgust right now on you and on your filthy thought." Tae said and make disgusting face he got angry.

"Taehyung my thou........ cut off

"Don't dare to touch me stay away from me you disgusting trash" Tae shout at him when he take a step try to hold tae's hand.

"You are so full of yourself aren't you." Eunwoo said holding his arm tightly his nails dig on tae's skin above of his shirt tae wiggle and jerk his hand.

Eunwoo again hold tae's writs tightly tae look at him angrily and shouting on him to leave him Eunwoo tap on hold button tae wide his eyes.

His heart beat skip and gulp his saliva Eunwoo smirk at him tae closed his eyes tightly when he push him on the wall and hovered over him tae take his hand and twist his hand with so much force they heard his bone crack sound along with his scream.

Tae press lift button and lift start going up and he start beating him mercilessly with so much anger.

Lift open others hult or flinch when Eunwoo collapsed on the floor and tae came outside of the lift smirking in his dark aura others employees come to help Eunwoo hurriedly.

"Stay out of this." Tae growled loudly they gasp and nods their head lisa run towards bogum cabin.Tae lift Eunwoo holding his hair.

"Never open your filthy mouth infront of me. Never try to force or think about again like this to anyone, no one is weak like your previous target or chicks you bustxrd." tae said while beating shit out of him.

Soon Bogum come hurriedly and hold tae's hand he look back angrily he is sweating as well.

"What happened bub? Why are you beating him." Bogum ask calmly tae jerk his hand breathing heavily.

"Take him hospital." Bogum said to his bodyguards tae glare at him he gulp and stop them.

"Leave him he can go himself or he can ask help to his friends." Bogum said nervously others shook their head in disbelief.

"Now, tell me why you beat him?" He ask softy while caressing his back and offer him a bottle of water.

"Why don't you check cctv footage?" Tae said in his cracked voice and left towards his cabin without taking water bottle.

Bogum furrow and headed towards cctv controller room after threating Eunwoo and told his bodyguards to take him hospital and don't let him go anywhere without his permission.

.........

Bogum clench his jaw angrily and make a fist when he saw cctv footage.

"Mfuking Cha, how dare he is." He shout angrily breathing heavily and take copy of the footage and left the controller room angrily.

Others praying for Eunwoo's life he is doomed today how dare he to touch his precious brother and try to force on top of in his own office building.

"Lisa cancel the meeting with Mr Park and Mr Jung." Bogum said lisa look at him in disbelief.

"But sir its really important project for us we can't cancel this meeting just because of a mare fight." Lisa said calmly with tight lip smile but inside she is fuming in anger.

"Don't teach me what is important and what to do? Do as I ask Miss." Bogum said darkly with his cold voice
she nodded instantly.

Bogum make his way towards tae's cabin lisa rolled her eyes and called Mr Park P.A.

Bogum entered inside tae's cabin when he didn't answer his knock he roam his eyes everywhere inside his office he furrow then came near to washroom he heard tap sound he sigh and knock on the door.

"Bear, are you okay?" He ask hesitantly biting his lower lips.

"Yeah! I want some time so please leave me alone" Tae said calmly but Bogum can feel disturbance in his voice. He sigh and said yes and sat in his cabin.

He is right tae is not feeling well when he came here he wash his writs with water and apply multiple times soap on his wrist even on his arm where Eunwoo hold him first.

His finger print can be shown on his wrist and arm he got 4 nails scratches on his arm he is strong but his skin is so sensitive like a small baby.

Tae staring at his reflection with his blur eyes tears starts falling from his beautiful big doe eyes.

He wipe his tears harshly and flash water on his face several times. He keep his both hand on the sink look at his writs and thinking something deeply.

Flashback 10 years ago....
tae's age 14 years jk's age 25 years.

"Tae don't take risk or else they will beat shit out of us." A scared jimin mumble while hiding his face more help of his hoodie tae roll his eyes.

"Jimin stop being a pussy cat no one will dare to even look at us just relax." Tae said while removing his hoodie.

jimin gasp and make him wear his hoodie again tae giggle at his scared friend soon stop giggling when jimin glare at him.

"Jimin It's an illegal underground fighting arena no one will give a fuxk about our age and we entered here without anyones permission on top of that Jackson hyung with us so there's nothing to worry okay." Tae assure him he smile and nods his head...

Jackson gulp his saliva and wipe his sweat while looking at his surrounding he saw only well build person around him who can beat him easily. Btw he is tae's bodyguard.

Tae heard one of his classmate about
this fighting arena and he is a fan of taekwondo plus boxing so he decided to came here and he drag jimin here forcefully and threat jackson don't tell anybody or else he will tell his dada he always sleep on his duty now they are standing in the queue infront of arena.

When they both entered inside with jackson without any problem they sigh in relief and tae remove his hoodie.

"Omg! who make this irritating hoodie It's difficult to breath and too hot." Tae said while fanning his face with his hand and give his hoodie to jackson who hold it instantly.

"Jimin I know im beautiful but stopped staring you bitxh." Tae said jimin roll his eyes.

"Oh shut the fuxk you bitxh i'm just watching, what you done with your beautiful face?" Jimin said annoyingly tae giggle.

"It's because they will not caught me if I look like a gangster that's way I made fake tattoos and piercing on my face." Tae said casually jimin gave him a betrayer look.

"Bitxh then why didn't you told me I will also make these things on my face." Jimin yelled at him in whisper.

"I told you already but you said no need like a hoe." Tae yelled back in whisper jimin look at him sulking.

"You just told me to apply but didn't tell me reason." Jimin sulk tae roll his eyes.

"Young master, there's are some empty seat let's go before someone took that seat." Jackson said they nods their head still cursing each other and went to seat there jackson thinking why he stuck with these bratt kids.

Soon all arena fill up with so many criminals, students like taemin who sneak here, gangster, goons, so many bodybuilders, girls, boys, gay, and others player also come here.

A wierd man ascend on the square fighting area with a mic all start chanting his name taemin feeling boring now.

"Good evening y'all fuxkers and slxts." He shout on the mic audience cheer and start shouting back with same tone laughing like a manic.

Taemin look at each other top to bottom and back to stage they smirk.

"Evening you old hoe bastxrd." They both scream loudly along with people

Jackson wide his eyes shockingly and mentally face palm.

"So let's the begin our today's game." He shout on the mic peoples scream yesssss.

"Ouch why he is shouting in mic bloody bitxh." Tae said while cupping his hand on his ear jimin nods his head

"Maybe they are deaf." Jimin said and motion his hand everywhere tae giggle
both gave hifi to each other.

"So welcome with your moans our all time champion Mr Drack on the left side of the ring" Wierd man shout dramatically taejim make an ewww face audience gone wild even they moans and make some seduced sound

"They are nasty." Jimin said he nods his head. 'That's way this is illegal fighting arena.' Tae whisper in his ear Jimin nods his head.

They saw a tall well body builder came to the left side of the door and stand on the ring waving his hand and behaving like a manic.

"And most welcome all rounder and knock out King Mr Jayykayyyy on the right side of the ring." Man announced shouting once again peoples gone crazily wild taemin amusing look everywhere with their wide and open mouth.

A sexy and hot handsome hunk well build man came of the right side door one arm full with different tattoos and he have eyes piercing, lips piercing his void eyes looking at his predator. He came inside the ring and stand there with his blank face.

Credit to artist....

Tae's breath hitched when he saw a familiar face but it's totally changed or he is hallucinating.

"Cute bunny changed into hot muscles bunny." Tae mumble soon wide his eyes and cupped his cheeks with his both hands.

'He were got a job for teacher right then how he become like this.' Tae thinking in his mind.

"Omg he is a Fighter." Tae blunt out loudly jimin and Jackson look at him worriedly.

Flashback will be continued next chapter......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe....💜💚

Thank you so much y'all.... ❤️💯

I don't know much about boxing so bear it.... 🤭

Credit to artist.... 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
666K 14.3K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...