Second chance (Btsxreader)

By GeetaThapa134

Summary: Y/n somehow become the villainess in her own bestfriend love story and some event lead her to her... More

a/n
End or start
I m alive!! again?
Is that Joke?
Game on
Basketball girl
Bitter memory and sweet chocolate
Minho
Let's be Friends
Group assignment
What happened
Sick
Childhood memories
Hangout
Drunk
Something is wrong
Cute
Where is she?
Wedding
Wedding pt2
Change of behaviour
Charity event
I will help you
Love
New stories
Ball night
ball night pt2
Confessions
Help
We'll wait
Taking care
unexpected
it's not always as we thought
Feelings
Truth

Date night

1.3K 69 0
By GeetaThapa134

You are sitting in the restaurant right now, waiting for your date. Later when you reached home from university, you found out that your dad has fixed a date for you with the son of the big shareholder of his company. You remember this happened in your past life too but you did not come on a date because at that time you were in love with seven boys who didn't even give a heck about you.(note the sarcasm).

You're sitting right now with your mom and dad who are waiting for your date's father to talk about business.

"They don't know anything else except business and work." You thought and rolled your eyes secretly.

" Y/N please talk nicely to the guests. I don't want to see your spoiled behavior." your mother warns you.

"Y/N, they are from a big company. If things work out between you and their son, our business will gain benefit a lot" your dad says.

You just look at your parents in disbelief.

"Sorry we were a little late, there was a lot of traffic on the road." A man in his late 40s speaks.

Your parents stand up from their seats and your dad says, "No problem. It hasn't been much time since we arrived."

" Mr. Kim, this is my daughter y/n" your mother says as you stand up and bow your head in respect.

" Y/n what a lovely name for lovely girl. My son is also coming." Mr Kim say.

" Here is my son Yoongi. He is my second eldest son. " Mr Kim introduce him.

" Hello everyone " He says and bows his head.

When his eyes fall on you, he also becomes surprised like you, he also did not think that you would be here.

" Yoongi Meet Y/N. She is Mr. L/N's daughter. " yoongi's dad says

" I know her, she and I study in same university. " yoongi says.

" Ohh! this is nice, since you both already know each other Why don't you two talk alone while we finish talking about business?" your mother says looking at you and Yoongi.

""Yes, yes, why not?" Yoongi's dad also agrees.

You and Yoongi stand up and walk towards the balcony of the restaurant.

" I didn't know I'd find you here." yoongi says.

"Me too" you say it with a sigh.

" Have you come here of your own free will or has your dad also brought you here??" you question while looking outside.

"Also?" Yoongi looks at you with raised eyebrows.

" Yes, who goes on arranged dates these days? " you say obviously.

" Well me, maybe " yoongi says with expression less face

" What I mean to say is that love is something that just happens, it cannot be arranged. So why go on arrange dates." You explain out of fear that he might take your words wrong.

He just nods and looks outside.

" So you have also brought here by your dad?" you ask.

" hnmm, i cannot say no to dad That's why I'm here." Yoongi speaks

" And how come you are here? " Yoongi questions.

"Couldn't escape dad," you says.

" Hey! Let's get out of here." You smile slyly.

" uuh?? What do you mean?" Yoongi asks confused.

"Ok answer my questions" you say. " Are you interested in arranged dates??" you asked.

" No but-" yoongi speaks but you cut him off.

"But nothing." "Do you want to stay here?" You ask the next question.

"I have to stay" Yoongi points out.

" "I didn't ask whether you had to or not, I asked whether you wanted to stay here." you speak.

"No" Yoongi says in defeat.

" ok , So problem solved ,let's get out of here " You say and point towards the back door.

" But what about dad?" he asks.

" Listen, there are very few things in life that we get to choose, We can't choose where we are born, we can't choose what gender we are born in, we can't even choose how we die, What we can choose is our career and our future partner. So if you want to choose your future partner yourself and not by your dad, then you will have to refuse him." you say while extending your hand.

" Let's get out of here together and show our parents that we will choose our partners ourselves and not by their wishes." you say with determination.

Yoongi holds your hand and says "Have you ever thought about becoming a motivation speaker? You give good motivation speeches.

You roll your eyes jokingly and say, "I take it as a compliment."

Yoongi smiles after listening to you. Both of you slowly moved towards the back door. Yoongi is walking ahead after leaving the back door but suddenly you pull him back and pin him to the wall.

Yoongi looks at you in surprise because of your actions. You point towards the window where your parents are sitting and talking and said " We have to pass carefully, they can easily see us through the window."

Yoongi nodes his head and looks around. He sees that the waiters of the restaurant are carrying food in a trolley for the people sitting in the garden.

" We can hide behind the trolley" he says pointing to the trolley.

You nod and give a thumbs up. You both crawl behind the trolley and walk out of the restaurant.

Both of you are sitting in the swing in the park. there is no park except you two.

" So how do you feel going against your dad?" You ask jokingly while swinging slowly.

Yoongi looks at the sky and says "freedom"

You couldn't hear so you asked" What??"

"I'm not as intelligent as Namjoon, nor am I an outgoing person like Jin. I used to think that I might become a disappointment to my dad, so I always followed what my dad said, whether I liked it or not. But today for the first time I feel freedom by going against him. Today I feel like a real human being, not a mere puppet. " Yoongi says with a sad smile.

You look at Yoongi and think "Everyone has their own problems. Even a family that looks happy from a distance, is sad from within."

You gasp dramatically and put your hand on your heart."You are not a disappointment Yoongi -si. How can you call yourself a that? Do you know how many girls in our university yearn for a one look from you? They are even ready to die for you. "you say while overacting

yoongi looks at you and laughs softly" You're a drama queen too, you know."

"Yeah! I'm a multi-talented person," you say and flip your hair back dramatically.

" Come, let me show you freedom today"you jump from the swing and stand up.

"Now what, I'm too lazy to move" Yoongi speaks lazily while swinging.

"This is the first time you have gone against your dad, my dear. Don't waste this opportunity, let's get up now." You say, pulling Yoongi.

"Ok! Ok! I stood up." Yoongi says.

" Yay! let's go" You say excitedly moving forward.

"Silly girl" Yoongi thinks as he sees you walking and a small smile appears on his face without him even realizing it.

"Karaoke?? Seriously, you brought me to karaoke." Yoongi looks at you with a doubtfully.

" Hey! What's the problem, karaoke is the only place where you can scream as much as you want and dance as how you want, here you are free to do whatever you want.And bonus, the snacks here are also delicious." You say excitedly, looking at the karaoke building.

"Come on, it'll be fun." You say with a cute look while blinking your eyes.

" This is cheating, you can't give me such a look " He thought, looking at your cute pout.

"OKAY! Fine " Yoongi says giving up.

You smile widely at your victory and drag Yoongi inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1.1K 47
Tomorrow is a blur for everyone but not for her. She knows too well that her future is just a repeat of her past. Bloody. Cold. Bruised. That will be...
6K 305 31
This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of the family? will the cold hearted person c...
133 12 8
"You really are a bodyguard...right?" He spoke while seeing two bodies lying down shot directly in the chest. "I'm afraid you're wrong Kim Taehyung...
1.8K 112 36
Life isn't complete without achieving the goal and so is the story .. Y/n may have achieved her goal by finally gaining Taehyung and his love but wha...