π‘πˆπ‚π‡ π‚πŽππ‚π‹π”π’πˆπŽπ

By authorsanaa

Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearni... More

πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘ & π–π€π‘ππˆππ†π’
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1. ππˆπ‡π€π‘πˆπŠπ€'𝐒 π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
2. π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ πŒπ„π„π“πˆππ†
4. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ππŽπ‘π“π‘π€πˆπ“
5. πˆππ€π˜π€'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
6. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ππ€πŒπ„
7. π„ππ‚πŽπ”ππ“π„π‘ 𝐈𝐍 πƒπ€π‘πŠ
8. π‘π„ππ€π˜πŒπ„ππ“ πŽπ… πƒπ€πŒπ€π†π„

3. π•πˆπ’πˆπ“πˆππ† π–π‡πˆπ“π„ 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

9.5K 795 62
By authorsanaa

Hello guys! Yep I am back with another update! Thanks for patiently waiting :)

Vote Target: 400!

❊❊❊

Author's POV:

"It's been just 2 days she came and you are already making her work this much mom." Vishakha spoke as she noticed Divya and Niharika entering the living room.

Both the ladies placed their bags on the coffee table and took their seats on the giant brown couch placed in the middle of the living room.

The helper offered them a glass of water which they accepted with a smile.

"What else do you expect in our profession?" Niharika replied and kept the glass on the coffee table. She came to Udaipur on Monday and it's already Wednesday today.

The last 2 days were mostly spent in adjusting to the new environment. Niharika always liked Udaipur, for its culture, people, architecture and beauty. Vishakha's family really helped her a lot.

"Vish I told you to visit Aarti yesterday. Why wouldn't you listen? She really wants to meet you. She called in the morning and again asked why you still hadn't come to the palace. Even Shruti was asking." Divya told as she emptied the glass of water in her hand.

Vishakha on the other hand was busy on her phone and wasn't even listening to what her mom was saying. Niharika nudged her and she looked up from her phone screen.

"Ehh yes mom! sure! why not!" She dumbfoundedly replied and Divya shook her head.

"You don't even know what I just said. What yes mom huh!" Vishakha passed a tight lip smile with puppy eyes.

"She invited you over for dinner tonight and you are going okay." Divya said in a curt voice. Vishakha opened her mouth to protest but was cut down by her mother. "That's decided."

"Okay but I will take Niharika with me. Is that okay?" She asked keeping the phone beside her on the couch.

"Me? Why me?" Niharika asked with a tint of surprise in her voice.

"Yeah I think you should also go. You are Shruti's doctor now, they won't mind. In fact Aarti will love to have you there. Let me inform her that you are also coming." Divya took her phone out from her bag and went away to call Aarti.

"Vish why can't you go alone. I don't even know them. Shruti is my patient. We are professionally connected. I don't think it's right for me to go there." She tried to reason but Vishakha was not ready to listen to anything.

"Yaar I used to be very close with them but I was a teenager then. It's been years since I met them. Going there alone now would be so awkward for me. Help me out here Nia. Aarti aunty is very sweet and she is mom's best friend, I am sure she won't mind you at all." Vishakha ended the discussion then and there.

Niharika deeply sighed before finally agreeing to come with her. She is going to meet the royals of Mewar at their Palace. She was a little nervous but thinking about meeting the little angel made her happy.

Inaya immediately captured her heart with her sweet voice, sunshine nature and that beautiful, innocent and heartwarming smile. She smiled thinking about Inaya's cute remarks for Yug.

"Chal abb ready ho jate hai 6 bajne wale hai. Vo log to Khana bhi jaldi kha lete hai. Royals jo hai unke alag hi rules or regulations" Vishakha's voice brought her back and she stood up with a nod.

(Come on, let's get ready, it's going to be 6. They even like to have dinner early. After all they are The Royals with their different rules and regulations.)

Vishakha went to her room while Niharika went to Samaira's room. She was not here so Divya gave her room to Niharika until she came back from Bangalore.

Niharika objected at first but Shekhar and Divya convinced her saying she should stay here until she finds a place for herself.

Both the girls came back after getting ready for dinner. "Wow, my both daughters are looking beautiful!" Shekhar exclaimed as he saw the girls coming into the living room.

Their outfits-

"Thanks uncle." Niharika's lips curled up on Shekhar's compliment.

"Come on dad say something we don't know" Vishakha passed a sly smile and got a smack on her arm by her mom.

"Stop being so narcissistic. Go you guys are getting late. Say Hi to them on our behalf." The girls bid goodbye to the couple and made their way to the car.

"To the White Palace driver uncle." Vishakha instructed and the driver started the car.

The palace was not very far but it took them a little more time all thanks to the traffic. "Compared to Pune's traffic this is good I would say." Vishakha moved her gaze around and the car came to a halt.

The front gate guard bent down to look and permitted them entry immediately. The guard let them enter as he was already informed about their arrival. The giant black door open and the car entered.

The huge front garden, filled with green grass came into view along with a fountain in the center. The car moved further in and stopped in front of the main entrance of the palace.

A staff member opened the door and they both got down from the car. "Welcome." Aarti was standing at the entrance along with Seema.

"Kaisi hai aap aunty?" Vishakha bowed down to touch their feet but she engulfed her into a warm hug.

(How are you aunty?)

"Main bilkul thik hu. Kitni choti thi jab tumhe akhri baar dekha tha ab itni badi ho gayi ho." Aarti pulled back slowly. She stroked her hair with a smile.

(I am all good. You were so young when I saw you last time. You are all grown up now.)

"You are right didi. She has grown into a beautiful woman now." Semma said and pulled Vishakha into a light hug.

"Welcome Niharika. We are glad you came with Vishakha." Aarti kept a hand on her shoulder and made her enter the palace. Vishakha and Seema followed.

The huge white palace looked even more beautiful at night. They made their way inside a long halfway.

Few staff members stood by both the sides in their uniforms, white kurta and red Rajasthani turban.

The huge walls were decorated with the local art works of Rajasthan. Glass chandeliers adored the ceiling of the hallway and the red carpet led the way to a fountain in the middle of the hall.

Three ways came into view. The left side looked like an entrance to the garden and the right side looked like another hallway.

Instead Aarti walked straight followed by the three ladies. Living room came into view and a few giggles were heard.

Jairaj was seated on the giant sofa in the middle of the living room, playing with both the kids who were sitting on either side of his lap. The footsteps became louder as they walked on the marble floor.

Niharika looked up and was awestruck by the beauty of this place. A huge crystal chandelier was hung exact in the center of the hall. Her gaze moved around taking in the surroundings.

The long pillars around each side of the living room touched the ceiling. Another hallway came into view on the left side.

Vishakha looked around thinking how much the place has changed since she last visited.

"You are finally here." Shruti came out from the right side of the living room with two other women wearing lehngas of the same color. One of them had a tray of water in her hands and they followed Shruti in the hall.

Jairaj looked up and Abhinav did the same. Shruti hugged Vishakha and she reciprocated. Inaya ran to Niharika as soon as she saw her.

"Doctor aunty, I missed you." She hugged her legs and smiled looking up at her. Niharika lifted her up in her arms and gently pinched her nose.

"I missed our angle too!" She pecked her little nose and Inaya giggled. They both bonded a lot when they met last time.

"How are you Vishakha?" Jairaj came and kept his hand on Vishakha's head for the blessing.

"I am good, uncle. You are still the same. Fit and handsome." Jairaj laughed at her words.

"Your aunty doesn't think so I guess." He looked at Seema who glared at him but smiled at last.

"Niharika, come, have a seat please." Shruti gestured toward the sofa and they took their seats. Inaya was still in her arms and she made her sit on her lap.

"Looks like our Inaya really likes doctor Niharika." Abhinav said when he noticed them playing with each other.

"Yes Fufa I really like her. She is so beautiful and sweet." Inaya replied looking at her uncle and everyone smiled at the little girl's words.

"Vishakha what took you so long to come and meet us huh?" Aarti asked, looking at her.

"I am so sorry aunty, I have been busy setting up my clinic since I came back. Barely had time. Mom told me you wanted to meet so I came." Vishakha answered with a smile and Niharika gave her a look.

She came back 2 weeks ago and already finished setting up her clinic last week. Such a smooth liar she is, Niharika thought.

"Let's have dinner, everything is ready." Shruti instructed the helpers to set the table and call Samrat as well as Avinash.

Everyone made their way to the huge wooden dining table on the right side of the hall. The table was decorated with the designed crockery. The red velvet chair seats were super soft.

Niharika took her seat and Inaya sat beside her. Vishakha also took her seat beside Niharika. "Inaya apki jagah to papa ke paas wali hai, aj wahan nehi bethegi?" Aarti asked, looking at the little girl.

(Inaya your seat is beside your dad won't you sit there today?)

"Nahi dadi, aj hum doctor aunty ke pass bethenge." She replied, taking a glass of water in her small hands.

(No grandma, today I will sit beside doctor aunty.)

The chatter on the dining table continued, and soon Avinash and Samrat entered the hall.

Avinash stopped on his tracks when his gaze stopped on a certain someone laughing along with his mother.

His eyes widened recognizing the person. Disbelief captured his mind in a fraction of second. "What happened?" Samrat looked back at him.

"Nothing bhai." He shook his head and pushed his steps forward. Everyone turned as they entered. Samrat looked at Niharika and then Inaya who was sitting beside her. He frowned and took his head seat.

Avinash sat beside Abhinav and opposite to Vishakha. He was still processing the fact that the girl he has been searching for the past one year is sitting in front of her, in his house.

"Vishakha do you guys remember each other? You all were so young when he left for his studies to London. Then you went to Pune. You know, you both used to play a lot in the back garden of the palace." Seema walked back on the memory lane, making both of them remember.

But it's already been so many years they both don't remember each other. Not even each other's names. "Oh Hey, Vishakha." She said with a small smile but Avinash was lost in his own thoughts.

"Oh Sorry, here." Her voice echoed in his head from the first time he saw her in London.

Vishakha waited for his reply but it never came, instead he kept staring at her. "Avi!" Shruti's voice brought him back and he just kept his face straight to not let the reaction get caught by others.

"Avinash." That's all he said before turning his gaze away from her.

A typical egoist prince as expected, she thought and busied herself with the food which was just served by the servers.

"How my princess is not beside me today." Samrat asked, taking a sip of water from his glass.

"Because today doctor aunty is here." Inaya replied not looking at her father. Niharika fed a small bite of chapati to her. The only question that ran in her mind was when everyone is here then why Inaya's mom is not.

But she didn't give a lot of thought to it and continued with the dinner.

"I am with you everyday daddy. Let me be with the guests today. I don't want to be a rude princess." Everyone laughed at her words and Samrat looked up at Niharika.

Their eyes locked. His gaze was sharp as if he was not liking the situation at all, which made Niharika shift in her seat and she looked away.

The dining table was filled with chatter and discussion of the past memories of their childhood. The dinner ended and they all went back to the living room.

"A lot of things changed here." Vishakha looked around the hall.

"Yeah it's been years a lot of things have happened and changed." Aarti said in a slow voice and everyone looked at Samrat, confusing Vishakha and Niharika.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed and thick silence invaded the huge hall. Both the girls can feel the tension on their skin but remained quiet.

"Let me show you around." Shruti stood up, breaking the long uncomfortable silence among the people present in the hall.

"Yea go and look around, be comfortable. Apna hi ghar samjho." Jairaj spoke with a polite smile. Niharika and Vishkha nodded with the same polite smile. They stood up and the kids also followed them to the other hallway at the end of the living room,

(Take it as your own home.)

❊❊❊

This is the next chapter. How was it???

I would love to know your thoughts on this one don't forget to drop your comments! Also please follow if you love any of my books.

I will see you all soon till then don't forget to smile :)

Love you
Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 789 23
π™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Όπ™‰π™…π˜Όπ™” 𝙓 π˜Όπ™‘π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„π™†π˜Ό I will cut all those pains of past which stings your heart till yet He announced and my eyes weld up in tears...
1.4M 54.5K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
489K 22.4K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
58K 2.1K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...