Wrong House

By izzybee2005

Oaklynn James only has two dreams: Get into the University of Michigan and be a badass detective like Olivia... More

Info!!
Playlsit
Prologue
1: Holland
2: Oaklynn
3: Holland
4: Oaklynn
5: Oaklynn
6: Holland
7:Holland
8:Oaklynn
10: Holland
11:Oaklynn
12: Oaklynn
13: Holland
14: Oaklynn
15: Holland
16: Oaklynn
17: Holland
18: Oaklynn
19: Holland
20: Oaklynn
21: Holland
22: Oaklynn
23: Oaklynn
24: Oaklynn
25: Holland
26: Oaklynn
27: Holland
28:Oaklynn
29: Oaklynn
30: Holland
Epilogue I: Oaklynn's Pov
Epilogue II: Holland
Final Author's Note

9: Holland

368 11 0
By izzybee2005

        The guys decided that after our evening practice, we needed to go to the bar to let loose, and I reluctantly came with them. I have nothing against wanting to go out every now and again, but they have been going out a lot after practice and classes. It's their funeral I guess. I'm not here to babysit them- even though I do.

        "Ivy and Oaklynn are on their way. Ivy said they have a surprise for us. I think they are bringing dates." Wren says, I catch his sinister grin, and he catches my glares. "Not really, but I think they did something dumb like get matching tattoos. Who needs tattoos to know you are best friends, just give each other a little smooch, and everyone will know. Right Kane?" He asks, and Kane flips him off. I guess Kane still isn't over the game of truth or dare we played last year.

        It's been twenty minutes since Wren announced that Oaklynn was coming, and like the love sick puppy I am, I watch the door waiting for her entrance, and I wonder what the surprise is that Wren mentioned. Maybe it is a tattoo, she'd look sexier with one. Maybe it's a piercing, I could totally see her pulling off a septum piercing, or a tongue one. Maybe she cut her hair, she'd look beautiful with short hair.

        Finally, I see the familiar honey colored hair woman I have been dying to see since I left this morning, and not far behind her is Ivy who looks like she is trying to convince Oaklynn to do something. There's a lot of head shakes saying no, and a lot more rambling from Ivy. They scan the room, and when they see us, Ivy waves. We all wave back, and they head towards us. As they get closer, I notice there's a glint of a teal in Oaklynn's hair.

        When they are at the table they greet all of us, one by one, and when Oaklynn gets to me, I see that her hair has highlights of a darkish teal color. "What did you two do to your hair?" Wren asks, and they both beam.

        "We got bored, and put highlights in them. Oaklynn has teal and I have a dark purple and midnight blue." Ivy says proudly, and we all shake our heads. "What? Don't be jealous, you aren't as cool as we are," she pauses, turning to Oaklynn who nods, "speaking of being cool. We want to take pictures tonight with you guys." We agree as always.

        They leave to get drinks, and the guys complain about having to take pictures. The only reason we ever agree is to make Ivy happy. But right now, my mind is on the fact that Wren or Ivy are going to put Oaklynn next to me when we take pictures, and Oaklynn will want her one as well so I'll get to be around her. I listen to the guys gripe about having to take pictures, and notice the only other one who isn't complaining is Dustin. Which is weird, because he usually has to be tied down in order to get his picture.

        The girls return with a tray of shots, and whatever they got to drink. "We need shots." Ivy says, handing us each one.

        "To finally getting away from school work to hang out, to growing up, to making new relationships, and to the kick ass year we are about to have together!" Oaklynn says, and we all cheers. We all throw back the shots, still making sour faces. Oaklynn laughs, her devine laugh, "We are seriously going to have to work on you guys taking shots, because I refuse to be around anyone who makes a face." She jokes, and most of the table flips her off.

        As the girls get more alcohol into their systems, we all joke around and talk, and at some point the girls get up to go dance. When they get to the dancing area, a song comes on with a interesting beat, and both of them start twerking on each other, and then Ivy pretends to throw money on Oaklynn's ass.

        A pang of jealousy shoots through me.

        "Can someone go out there, and stop them." Wren begs, and we all laugh.

        "Sorry, I'm gay. I am not going to break their happiness because you don't want guys looking at them." Bryce says, and Wren flips him off. "Levi is also gay, so I doubt he'll want to get in between them." He speaks for Levi, who nods.

        Dustin looks at me, and I nod. "We got them Wren." We say, and head towards the girls, who definitely don't need anything else to drink. They've barely had one full one and a shot. How the hell are they already acting like this?

        We get to them, and they both give us an innocent smile. "What are you two doing over here? We're having fun." Ivy pouts, and Dusin rolls his eyes. "Either dance with us or fuck off. The song barely started, and we haven't danced enough to satisfy our needs." She states, and Dusin nods.

        Well, isn't that something. Usually when it comes to Ivy doing something like this, Dustin and Wren are all over her, to get her to stop. And now he's allowing it? Interesting, maybe that can be something to hold over his head later on.

        "Yeah. Dance with me Land." Oaklynn begs, and I nod. She didn't have to ask me. She could have pulled me on the floor with her, and I would have happily abided. She and Ivy finish their dance to the song, and when another comes on, they start dancing against us.

        Ivy grinds all over Dustin's front, and Oaklynn does like she did last time. She moves slowly, and sways her hips against me. Brushing herself against my dick, making it grow hard. Oaklynn turns to face me, a smirk on her face, and she throws her hands around my neck.

        "I've missed you." She says, only loud enough for me to hear, and I smile. "Not like you're thinking, just being around you." She clarifies, and I nod.

        "I missed you too." I say, and she lays her head on my chest. I want to ask her right now. I want to tell her to fuck what everyone else will say, and to go on a date with me. Let me prove that we are worth the risk. But I hold back, for now.

        For now, I'm going to enjoy the night with our friends. I'm going to let her enjoy a night of being carefree. For now, we are just Oaklynn and Holland, friends who are insanely attracted to each other.

        The song ends, Oaklynn is pulling herself away from me, and walking back to the table. It wasn't long enough. It's never long enough. I want to be around her all the time, I want her to be by my side all the time, and I want to hold her all the time. There's a plan, and I have to follow through with it. No matter how many times I want to say fuck it and kiss her in front of everyone.

        Dustin, Ivy, and I make our way off the dance floor and back to the table. When we get to it, Wren is whispering in Oaklynn's ear, grinning at me, and I flip him off. He laughs, says something else, and pulls away, winking at her. If looks could kill, he'd be dead, and I'd be in jail. "I was just telling Oaklynn about our chats in the locker room." He tells me, and I hold back a groan.

        There's only two we have had. One a few days ago, and one today. The one today, I told him my plan about how I am going to get her to agree to be mine. He was all ears, adding and taking away from my plan. Making it perfect, and reassuring me that it'll work. He said he has resources to know what he's talking about. Which translates to Ivy and Oaklynn have been talking about it.

        We sit around and drink a little more. Dustin and Levi being the DDs for the night. Around one, we decide to go back to the house and watch horror movies, to "get into the spooky spirit" as Oaklynn said. Since Oaklynn barely drank, we trusted her enough to get Ivy and herself home. When we are in whoever's car we want to be in, we head home.

        Dustin, Kane, and I arrive first, so when we get inside, we start making popcorn, getting blankets and pillows, and pushing the big ottoman to sit against the couch. "I'm going to run to the store to buy some other snacks and drinks." Kane announces, we say okay, and he leaves.

        Dustin logs into his Netflix, Amazon, and Peacock. When he's signed into them, I sign into my Hulu and Paramount plus. The moment I wake up in the morning, I am signing out. I have no issue letting them use my account, but since my dad and Ruth pay for them I don't want them making their own accounts, and when I let them use it they like to change the episodes I am on.

        "We need to arrange a seating arrangement, otherwise Kane and Wren will want to be in the middle." Dustin tells me, and I nod. "Fucking pussies." He mumbles, and I laugh.

        I think for a minute of the best solution, "We can put the girls in the middle, you next to Ivy, me next to Oaklynn, Kane in between Bryce and me, and Wren between you and Levi?" I ask, and he nods. Thank fuck. I just want a reason for Oaklynn to cuddle up to me- even though I doubt she's the kind to get scared during a movie.

        We finish setting up the living room at the same time the girls walk in, giggling and shushing each other. "Where is everyone?" Oaklynn asks, and we shrug. "Well we are going to change, and then we'll be back." She tells us, and we nod.

        I pray that she will wear something that won't make me wish I could take her on the couch. Well, we all know I'm lying and will want to take her on the couch even if she was wearing a trash bag.

        Not long after they are up stairs, the other guys walk in. Wren has a huge smile on his face, Bryce is scowling, and Levi, well Levi always has the same expression. "We are going to smoke before we watch any movies. It'll make us more paranoid." Wren says proudly, and I laugh. "What? It's a good idea. Even Oaklynn thought so, that's what we were whispering about by the way." he adds, and I roll my eyes.

        Of course she'd think it's a good idea. He probably fed her some shit story about how I'll be scared, or how it'll make the movie seem like we are living in it. "What exactly did you tell her to get her to agree?" I ask.

        His smile widens- if that's possible- he looks around, "We all have secrets, this one is mine and hers. Maybe one day you'll have a secret with her." He winks, and walks away. Asshole.

        By the time Kane walks in with around eight bags, the girls are finally coming downstairs. I slyly take in Oaklynn's pajamas, her long olive legs look good in the soft zebra print shorts she's wearing, her tits look amazing in the sweater she's wearing, and my favorite part- her face- looks amazing, being freshly washed and make-up free.

        Ivy notices a box of sweets Kane just pulled out of a bag, and runs over to it. Oaklynn sits on the couch, and I join her. She smiles at me, and I raise an eyebrow, "Getting high before a horror movie really?" I ask. She shrugs, and I lean close to her ear, "You do know Kane and Wren are already chickens right? Adding something that'll make it worse is just torture to us all," I pause, "also, you look sexy as shit right now, and I'd love to take you right here. Too bad there are people here." I whisper. When she shivers, I stand up and head to the kitchen. As I walk away, I can feel Oaklynn's eyes on my back.

        Kane and Ivy chat in the kitchen, so I leave it with no destination in mind. I just want to leave Oaklynn hot and bothered. A few minutes later, Kane and Ivy walk in the living room with snacks and bowls of popcorn. As they set that down, Wren walks in with a freshly rolled joint. "Who's ready to get blazed?" He shouts, and we all raise our hands.

        I know none of us smoke often, and when we do, we limit it. If Coach caught drift that any of his players smoked or drank a lot, he'd have all of our asses. Thankfully, we all know how to get the shit out of our systems within days of consuming it.

        "Patio we go!" Kane exclaims, and we all head outside. "Roller lights, we'll go in a circle, when it's gone we'll choose a movie." He states, and we all nod.

        Wren lights up the blunt,and takes a few puffs before passing it to Levi, who takes a single puff and passes it to Bryce. Bryce takes one, and backs away from the circle. He's not a big smoker. We go around until it's gone. Ivy, Levi, and Dustin tapping out after about six puffs. Wren, Oaklynn, Kane, and I finish it off, and head inside.

        "You have to tell me where you get your weed. It's good as shit." Kane says, and Wren nods. "Enough drug talk! Let's get our scare on." We nod, Dustin tells everyone where they are sitting, and we all take our seats.

        When we are all comfortable, we decide what movie we want to watch, and google what it is on so we don't have to scroll through every app. We decide on the Terrifier one and two- which isn't even scary- it's more gory than anything.

        Half way through the movie, Levi and Bryce fall asleep, Kane and Wren are constantly looking around, Ivy is cuddled into Dustin, and Oaklynn and I are whispering about the movie. "I'm telling you, it's a homemade movie, and they did a damn good job at making it." She tells me, and I roll my eyes. "Youtube the behind the scenes, it was filmed at one of the people's houses. In the backyard, and they hand made most of the props." She continues, and I nod.

        We bicker back and forth for a while, and eventually she cuddles into my side. We move around a bit to get comfortable, and when we are, one of  my arms is under her neck, the other around her waist connecting to the other, my head resting on her shoulder and her back against my chest.

        Eventually, Oaklynn falls asleep, and turns to put her face in my chest. When she does, Dustin looks at me, he shakes his head in disapproval, but when my eyes go to Ivy, who's laying on top of him, his face turns guilty.

        At some point, Dustin, Kane, and Wren fall asleep, and when they do I take a picture of Dustin and Ivy, but also of Oaklynn and me. My new background, and proof that he can't say anything about Oaklynn and I. After the pictures are taken, I cuddle into Oaklynn and drift asleep, hoping that tomorrow takes forever to come.
---------------------------

Hello loves! How are you?
NEXT UPDATE: 10/23/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
2.4M 78K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...
248K 4.7K 7
Sweeter than Sin _______________________________ Augustine Urban doesn't have time for romance or anything that sounds impractical. His life revolves...
9.9K 191 19
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...