All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.2K 121 16
By FlowerVine98

Manjusha Pov:

"He is irking me kabir. I hate my life because of him. " i starts to complaint to Kabir.

"Manju, he is a gem. Understand him manju. I don't want you to avoid him like you are avoiding your step mom. Look manju, i understand that your childhood life was not good. But isn't the life alwyas gives the surprises?. Who knows may be maama will be the one who will heal you. Better why dont you learn to understand him manju. Everything god does it for a good only, manju. "

I just rolled my eyes.

" Better become a preacher. " i told to him.

" I hate him to the core. "

" Haven't you seen him manju, the way he take care of you. He is a gentleman. "

" Gentleman my foot. If he is a gentleman he wouldnt even married me at this small age of mine. "

" Its your dad who is on the mistake. Not the other way around. "

" But but i did asked him right to say him a no. "i argued.

" Manju, everyone knows at what circumstances you got married. And how good your in laws and maama. Just accept him atleast. Try to be polite with him. To me you are just over exaggerating this marriage thing. I know i know the marriage is a forced marriage and your childhood was not gopd. But why dont you allow him to heal you. "

"He already changed you, kabir."i says to him with a unbelievable look.

That man. Arghhh.

" Hi Kabir"i heard his voice.

"Hi maama, now that you came. Am taking my leave." kabir says.

"Bye manju. " kabir says while hugging me.

"Bye" i says to him.

"I hate the baby sittings. " i says to this man.

"Even i hate to ask to overlook someone. But since that last event i dont want to take any chance, thats why." he says.

I looked at him who is looking at me.

Gosh. I just averted my look. Why this man is looking like that.

"Hy manju" i heard that girl voice.

"Hi manju maama" she says.

"Coffee?" she asks us.

"Why not..." i started only to be cut off by him.

"Actually sorry i have some important work to take care of, before that i have to drop litt... I mean manjusha in home." he says hurrily and grabbed my hand and took me with him.

Arghhh.

I thought of irking him. But this man day by day becoming clever.

"Hy leave me" i says to him but he just grabbed me.

"Didnt you seen her, how beautiful she is. Why dont you give her a chance?" i asks him as soon as he started his bike.

But he never said anything.

I sighed.

Once we reached the home, i gone inside the bathroom and got freshen up.

"Here" i heard his voice.

I looked up only to meet him with a cup of coffee.

"Havent you gone to office already?"i asked him.

" I will leave after an hour. "

" You said that you are having a important work to take care of. "

" Yes am doing it now. "he says by taking out an ointment and grabbed my hand.

" Hy"i shouts.

"Shh"

He then slowly started to apply the ointment on my wrist which is still reddened because of the tightened rope tied on my wrist.

After applying he kept the ointment on the table.

"I will be back with a snack." he says and walks out of the room.

"What the heck is happening here?. Why this man is being like this. Arghh i was never used to this"

"Ahhh" i shouts as i lie down on the bed clumsily.

"Here have this" i heaed his voice after sometime.

"Here comes" i murmurs.

He handed me a bowl of soup and a apple slices in another plate.

"Regarding your exam..."

"I think i need some rest. " i says.

"Sure take some rest after you have your snacks. So by 8 clock you will be brisk to prepare."

"I know how to study. Just stop baby sitting me and do some productive work. I aint some school kid who needs a constant look over. Will you please leave me. I know how to take care of me and to study by myself."

"Why dont you just leave me like everyone."

"You and me both knows that i wont leave you. Take some rest little puff.  Just call me if you feel something unusal okay."

I just kept mum.

He then started to walk out. But stopped in mid only to walk back and stopped before me.

"No one looks beautiful to my eyes, but only you." he says and kissed my forehead.

I dumbfoundedly loooked at him.

"And i knew that you knew too, that this little puff's mithran wont look at other woman other than his little puff. " he says whose face is very close to mine.

And then planted a kiss on my left cheek.

"Take care little puff. " He sayd and left the room.

I just lied down on the bed.

"Will you stop beating fastly?" i asked my heart by placing my palm on my chest.

"Why the fuck am behaving like this?. Arghhh" i shouts.

                     __________

"Am sleepy" i says to him who is flipping through the pages on my book.

"Then sleep, we will wake by 3 AM to cover the syllabus" he says.

"What?. That is midnight. " i shouts at him.

"Well its early morning. There is a difference. " he says by closing the book.

"No i wont wake up in the morning and am going to sleep no....."

"Then lets say good bye to your bike then. " he says by taking his phone to call. Argh this blackmail.

"Fine, lets study now" i says with a gritted teeth.

"Good" he says by grabbing me to make sit properly.

"Now, the time is very less. We have to cover a lot. Lets first focus on this M5" he says.

"I hate it"

"Here thats why am here right to make it easy for you to understand." he says.

"Even i hate you too."

"I knew it. " he replies.

With that he strated to teach me. Gosh. How comes a human would be able to attend the classes for a whole day.

Aghhh. Mornging the real professor evenging this fake professor. I hate my life.

"Dont sleep, listen here. " he says by tapping my cheeks.

                      ________

Okay i must say he is good in teaching. Gosh. But i wont admit it.

"Let me check whether you havr written properly or not." he says by taking away the notebook from me.

Mithran pov:

"Mm good" i says.

"But little puff, here you hvae t.." I stopped as i heard her snore.

I looked up only to see the sleeping puff.

"Li..." i refrained myself after seeing her sleep. I smiled by nodding ny head as no.

I slowly cleared the bed and made her to sleep properly.

"Good night little puff. " i says to her and then planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I just want your friendship. Because you are a good soul little. I want to see that real you. Just let me in. I will heal you." i murmurs.

With that i get down from the bed and lied on mattresses.

"Good night" i says to her.

"All i wanted is to cuddle with you, but its wrong in first plave without your permission. I will wait until you accept me" i says sleepily to her.

                     _______

"So how was the class today" i asks her as soon as i entered into the bedroom with a coffee.

"May i know why this is here?" she asked me.

"What is it?" i asks her as i couldnt able to pin point what is it exactly which she showing on her hand.

I walked near to her and kept the coffee mugs on the table and took the packet from her hand.

"Now will you enlighten me what is this doing here?"

"Condom?" i questioningly asks her.

"Yeah extra thin" she grittingly says.

I looked at her who is waiting for my answer.

"Where did you get this from?"

"Acting smart uhh. As if you dont know it. I got it from your drawer. "

"I have no ide..."

"So you are planning to fuck me?. Or you bought this for someone else as in before our marraige?" she asks me bluntly.

"Hy what no no"

"Then?"

"I don't know about this"

"I believe you. " she says by rolling her eyes.

Gosh.

How this came to my drawer

"I thought you are atleast a good man. But never ever i thought that you will be this cheap man. You promised your mother that you will take care of me.. But you are..."

I cut her off by garbbing my hand.

"Why are you even having thoughts like this?. Have i ever touched you inappropriately?" i asked her.

"Here, you are doing it see" she says to  me.

"Gosh little puff, not in this way. Like.. I.. E...was try..."

"Like fucking?" she cut me off. Wont she has the filter to her mouth.

"Look this might have done by my friends. They would have put this here" i says to her getting the Rememberance of those moron words on my first night.

She looked at me for sometime.

"Fine leave me. "

"Look i will never touch you in that sense without love."

"As i told you already then you will die as celibate. Better look for other girl."

I leaned near her ear.

"Am okay with being celibacy, but i have a gut feeling that you will break your own rules and fell in love. Just wait and watch, little puff" i says and kisses her both cheeks.

"Ewwww" she shouts by wiping her cheeks.

I just laughed.

"You moron" she shouts and just thrown the pillow on my face.

"Okay okay calm down. Now you are going to have the coffee." i says to her by picking up the coffee mug from the table.

_______

Time skipped:

"How was the exam?" i asked her.

"Exam is over, once it is completed means we shouldn't be talking about it." she says.

I sighed.

"Hy kabir, be ready by 8 clock. I will be picking you." i says to him.

"Sure maama."

"Mmm"

With that we all reached our respective homes.

"All set?"

"Have you packed everythings?" i asked her.

"Why dont we stay here?. Just now the semester is over. I want to enjoy the leave. Why dont you alone visit your home town. "

"You wull enjoy in my home town, little puff. I tried to talk with my mom, but she was hell bound. Besides you havent visited not even once my hom.."

"I dont have any interest to visit your home town. Either way we are not going to stick in this marriage forever right. "

I sighed.

"Shall we get going now?"

With that we both entered into the car, then i drove away to kabir house to pick him. After picking him up offcourse with lot of advice from aunty and uncle here we are on road towrads my home town.

"Maama how many days you are on leave"

"For 10 days" i says by looking at manjusha who is sitting on the back.

"Will you out your phone down mister kabir. Am sick if your love kabir" manjusha said.

"Kabir you are in love?. Who is that lucky girl?. That girl uhh?" i asks him, as sometimes i used to see him with a girl whenever i visit the college lately.

"Maama no no. Manjusha will you shut up."

"Oh comeon kabir, stop blushing."i says to him.

"Mama its not what you think. We just started to converse mama. I dont know for now." hr says.

"Oh kabir, any girl will fall for your charm. Dont worry."

"Even any woman will fall for you Mister. Officer. Why dont you give them a chance?" here comes little puff.

"I dont need any other girl. Rather you." i says to her by looking through thr mirror.

"Bastard" she nurmurs.

After that all we three started to converse for sometime.

After sometime, i looked back only to see that both were sleeping.

I smiled and kept driving.

By morning 5 we reached the home.

"Good morning little puff." i says as soon as she opened her eyes.

"Mithran" mom called out my name lovingly. I walked down and hugged her.

"Where is my loviely daughter in law?" she asks me.

"There" i says by pointing her who is getting down from the car.

"Hi manjusha, how are you dear?"

"Fine aunty you?" she asks her politely.

Atleast.

"Kabir how are you?"

"Fine aunty , how are you doing?"

"Great after seeing you all. Come lets get going inside" with that she took us inside the home.

The home.

"Where is dad?" i asked mom.

"Here son" i heard my dad voice. I looked back only to see who seems to be back after purchasing the necessity items from shop.

"Hi dad" i says while hugging him.

"Hi Mithran" he says while hugging me back.

Mnajusha pov:

Hmm lovely parents.

"Have your seat manjusha" aunty says to me.

I nods at her.

"Here" she sats while giving me the water after coming out of the kitchen i assume.

"You are arriving to this home first time dear."

"My daughter in law" she says again by rubbing cheek.

"I was feeling restless after hearing about that kidnap. I was very kneen to visit you, but mithran doesn't want me to visit as saying its not that big. Now after seeing you, am happy manjusha."

"Daughter of my sister."

"Okay first you three go and take some rest." she says by giving me and mithran one room and for kabir another room in upstairs.

"It would be good if atleast if i got some other room. I really got fed up with seeing your face." i says to him who is lying on the bed and laughs at me.

"But i will never get fedup seeing this cute face of yours liftle. " he says.

"You are hopelessly romantic. Pathetic" i says to him.

"I heard that being romantic will make the girls to feel happy"

"Not to me"

"Okay common first take some rest" he says and already started to sleep. I thought of asking him to lie down on the floor, but i refrained myself from waking him up, as he droved far long.

'Is it that conecern manjusha? "my mind asked me.

I just didnt give any reply instead i wlaked towards the window and looked out only to see the greenery farming land on backside of this house.

Afte sometime i freshen up and walked down after closing the room door.

" Hi manjusha, what are you doing here. Havent you take rest?" aunty asked me.

"No aunty, i didnt feel sleepy thats why i came down."

"Mmm" she says, i just immediately sits on the kitchen islamd.

"I hope you wont mind me sitting here?" i asks her.

"No not at all dear"

"What are you preparing aunt..."

"Who is that sitting on the kitchen island?"came a voice which startled me.

Authors note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 217 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
13.8K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol
364 0 71
Maika turn out 30 years old this year. Not special, she still same. Not had boyfriend since she was born, had small circle of friends, or maybe not...