BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

De catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... Mais

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold๐Ÿ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy ๐Ÿ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal๐Ÿ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy ๐Ÿ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

memories

3.2K 142 48
De catlookingman

This story requested by Sunny4713

It's night time and one beautiful young lady is sleeping on bed...she is sleeping peacefully..... suddenly someone jumped inside her room through window.....that person walk near bed and sit on knees and started staring at lady.... that person extended hand and touched girl face....

?? In mind- love..... I'm here...i still love you.....i want to rivers the time and make it right... sorry love...

Person eyes tear up and same time girl wake up and saw....

?- aaaaaaaa!!!

Girl start shouting.....and that person get scard and run to window and jumped out....

?- aaaaaa.. someone help.....

Someone open the door of her room in hurry....

?- ynnnn....are you alright?

Yn looked at person and hugged him... And start crying..

Yn-suga..there was someone in my room...he just jumped from window and run....

Suga- it's okay.. I'm here with you... don't be scard....

Ym also enter in room..

Ym-what happened yn?

Suga- nothing aunty.... maybe nightmare.... it's night time...so sleep okay..

Yn-please don't leave me.... sleep here with me..

Suga-okay.. I'm here...and aunty you should also sleep.. don't worry about yn..

Ym nodded and walk away...suga lay beside yn and she hugged him like koala...suga kissed her forehead...and then they sleep..

Next morning

Ym mom come downstairs....and went to kitchen but stop when she saw....

Ym-good morning my son..

Suga- good morning aunty.....have a seat, breakfast is almost ready?

Ym- you should ask me..i will make...

Suga-no...no.. aunty... you know i love cooking....and I want to make yn's favorite food....

Ym look at suga then said....

Ym- tell me truth....you love yn right..?

Suga look at her...

Suga- n..no..no..we are just friends... actually best friends.....

Ym- but I can see in your eyes..how much you love her?

Suga- it's not matter now...she already love someone else...

Ym- yeah..who tried to kill her....you said it's nightmare but i know he came to yn room last night... I'm right....

Yn- who come to my room?

They trun and saw standing there with sleepy face...

Suga- ghost... ghost come to your room...but he heard your snores and run away... hahahaha..

Suga start laughing....

Yn- yeah...i don't snores...you cat looking man....

They start Fighting and ym look at them....

Well..yn and suga are childhood friends...or i say best friends.....and suga secretly love her....but not confessed.... because yn fell in love with someone else..... suga was hurt....and two years ago yn meet with accident or i say planned accident....she went to coma.. and her boyfriend disappear after that like he run away...now yn is fine but lost her memories so ym decided to not told about her boyfriend because he is the reason of yn accident....and now he come back...

Time skip

Yn come to college....and she is feeling like someone is staring at her....she looked around but no one..... it's happened with her many times....now she is going towards library suddenly someone pulled her in dark room...she was about to shout but person covered her mouth...and yn looked at that person and saw mask man.

This eyes and she recognized that person is same who come to her room yesterday.... yn start struggling.....

?- yn...baby.. please listen to me... I'm your kookie..you forget me...i come here to te.......aaaaaaaa!!

He fell on floor when yn kicked his private part 🌚. She pushed him and run out of room.....she looked back if he is following him and suddenly she bumbed with someone and she started shouting...

Yn- please.. leave...me.. please.. leave me....

?- yn... it's me...look at me....

Yn hear familiar voice and saw suga

Yn hugged him...

Yn-suga.. there is someone in that room...he is same man from yesterday...

Suga- let me see..

He was about to go but yn hugged him and shook her head..

Yn- no...no.. what if he have weapon? And attack on us... please don't go there...

Suga- yn.. nothing going to happen with me... let me see..who is that bastard..

Then they walk to that room but there is no one...

Suga-i think he run away.... let's go back home..

then suga and yn start walking to parking area....suga saw yn is thinking something..

Suga-what are thinking?

Yn- he said he is kookie.....who is kookie...?

Suga look at yn and then said..

Suga- no one.... don't think about useless things....

And someone saw them walking from behind and.. remove his mask...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In yn house

Ym- what? He come back... because of him my daughter almost die.... what should I do?

Suga told her everything about today incident....

Suga- aunty don't worry I'm here with yn....we have to protect her....why not we send her far from Korea? Until cops capture him..

Ym- i can't afford it.... I'm worried about my daughter...

Suga sit on knees and hold her hand..

Suga- aunty....i get a job in USA...so soon I'm going to shift there....i can take yn with me too.... because company said i can bring my family there...and why not you also come there with us? I don't have anyone except you both...so what you say?

Yn mom think sometime and said..

Ym- okay....but you have to marry yn first

Suga- aunty but yn lo....

Ym- please marry my daughter...this is the best way to save her from that bastard...i know you love yn... please.. please say yes..

Suga- okay...as you said..

Ym smile..

Ym- okay then I will talk to yn....

Suga nodded and walk out of house....

At night

Yn and her mom is eating there dinner....

Yn- where is suga?

Ym- he went out for some work......yn i want to talk to you about something?

Yn- yes..mom.. tell me...

Ym- do you like suga?

Yn- yes mom..he is my best friend...i like him..

Ym- not that way...i mean to say like a man....

Yn looked down and pink tint appears on her cheeks and her mom noticed it...

Ym-say it my child..

Yn- well....he is caring and handsome too...who gonna ignore him? My heartbeat increase whenever I saw him....you know mom...i sometime things why i didn't fell for him before.....

Ym-do you want to marry him?

Yn eyes widen...

Yn- mom..i don't think so he thinks about me like that way...but I love him..

Ym- no yn you are wrong..he love you too....and i asked about marriage and he said yes...

Yn-really mom..you are best mom....

She said while hugging her mom...they started laughing..

Meanwhile

It's dark room and one man is tied up with chair...his mouth is covered too..he is struggling to free himself...but no use.... suddenly he heard footsteps and looked up and saw.....

Suga-how are you lover boy?

(😏 Twist time😈)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Yn- suga... what will i do without you? I don't have any friends too..

Suga- it's okay yn... I'm here for you.. just one call i will be there...and our schools are not that far.... just one year in primary school... then you will also in same high school with me...

Yn is one year younger than suga and...suga enrolled in another high school but yn is still in primary school...so she is complaining like kid....she is sitting on bed...suga layed in her lap...

Suga- don't forget me...yn.. you are my only friend...

Yn- no.. never...

Time skip

Yn is walking towards her school.... when something bumped with her and she fell down...

?- I'm sorry miss...are you alright?

She looked up and saw....

He extended his hand and yn hold his hand and get up...he bow..

?- I'm really sorry... actually I'm transfer student and it's my first day...i don't want to get late....i was running and bumped to you...

Yn- it's okay....

?- by the way, my name is jeon jungkook.....

Yn- I'm yn...

They did handshake....

Here started there friendship.....yn and jk are same age and have same hobbies.....yn spend maximum time with jk...and she started ignoring suga....in end of there primary school, jk proposed her to be his girlfriend and yn got crush on him at first day so she accepted it.....

Then yn took admission in same school as suga.....and suga was happy but it's not last long... because jk was with her.....yn told suga about there relationship....suga was heart broken but he pretended like happy.... In this, year, he tried to break there relationship but no use..... Ym don't like jk that much because of his badboy look but she didn't said anything for the sake of yn..

One day jk proposed yn for marriage....he said after completing study he want to marry her.....and that is end of suga patience.....

Jk belongs to rich family and when he turned to legal age...his parents gifted him a car....and suga made car's brakes fail....

But he didn't now, yn was also with him.....

And then...

This accident changed everything....jk and yn got admitted to hospital....jk got Minor injuries but yn get serious injury on her head because she was not wearing a seatbelt.... then yn went to coma...jk came to meet yn but her mom not let him meet....

Suga was so angry after this incident....and he decided to take revenge....

Jk come back to his house after getting scolded by ym....he noticed all house his dark...

Jk- mom..dad...why you switched all lights?

he switched on the lights and saw...

Jk-what are you doing here?

He saw suga is holding knife which is covered with blood and then jk eyes fell on floor and he saw his parents dead bodies.....

Jk-n...no..mom..dad..

He run to them and started crying...

Jk- mom..dad.. please get up.... what you did with them?

Suddenly suga stab knife in his shoulder....and he scream in pain.

Suga- you should not come between me and yn....she is mine since childhood....i love her..... and you try to take her away from me.....now die..

He was about to stab jk but jk hold his hand and start struggling....jk kicked his stomach and pushed him....he get up and run out of house....

After that jk try to contact with police but no... that day he got to know that suga is gangster... Even police is scard from him... And about jk's parents no one knows about where they disappear? Since then he is hiding from suga because he is after him...

After one year, yn awake from coma but jk bad luck, she forget him....suga was successful to make ym believe that jk was behind yn condition.....jk tried to talk to yn...but suga is always there...and yn always get scard from him...

After that night and college incident, suga became alert....he guide his men to find jk....and finally he catched him.....

Flashback end 😁

Suga took cigarette and light it up...

He looked at jk who is still tied with chair....

Suga- any last wish?

suga walk to him and remove his mouth clothe...

Jk- bastard.... leave me.....you are killer and I will going to tell everything to yn... once I told her everything she gonna hate you...

Suga laugh...

Suga- my soon to be wife can't hate me....

Jk eyes widen..

Suga- what?.. Yes... finally.. finally.. I'm going to marry your oops I mean to say mine yn...

Jk- no..she can't marry you...she love me...she can't marry murder like you....i wish her memories come back....

Suga chuckled...

Suga- that don't gonna happen..... because I changed her all medicines...... doctor said if she stay in Korea then maybe her memories come back so I'm taking her away from Korea too....and lastly, I'm going to kill you...so there is no chance that yn get back her old memories....now she is mine..

Suga signal his man...and he inject something in jk neck...his vision is blurry....they untied him and make him stand....suga took red chopsticks...and then..

He stab jk neck with chopsticks and jk start bleeding...suga get up and saw him dieing...tear fell from jk eyes...

Jk in mind- i love you yn....

And he closed eyes forever....suga looked at his men...

Suga- clean this trash....

He walk out of room while lightning another cigarette...

Suga in mind- I'm coming my love....now no one is between us....

The end

So I hope you liked this chapter.... please vote, comment and follow my account... thank you 😊💜

Next chapter after
40+votes 🥰

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

267 17 14
in which the veil of innocence is lifted and those unsuspecting souls succumb to the darkness that is corruption. โš ๏ธtrigger warnings / mentions ofโš ๏ธ ...
16.5K 657 18
Y/N lives in Korea. She's very jolly and sweet at school. She is kind to everyone if they are kind people too. She doesn't ever dream of hurting anyo...
15.9K 671 34
๐Š๐š๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ ๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ...
11.3K 1.3K 28
His grip on that glass of champagne suddenly lost its strength; if not for his fast reflexes, he would indeed have dropped it down. Watching you ente...