BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold🔞
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake
Double faced

hybrid final

2.9K 176 37
By catlookingman

Jk-i want to meet our angel..

Tae smile...

Tae- let's go..she is in my room...

Then they walk to room...but when they enter in room..there is no one....

Jk- where is she?

Few minutes ago

Wolves howls echoing in whole area.....yn open her eyes ...

She get up..she started walking towards dark forest...like someone possessed her....she is walking like statue......

Present time

Suddenly jk and tae hear wolf voice and saw today is red moon day and shout..

Jk/tae- fvck!!!!

Then jk run to forest....

He started finding yn.... finally he supported her and hugged her....

Jk- thank god you are fine....

He saw her eyes color is different....he hold her face and made eye contact...then jk spell something and his eyes turn red....yn come to sence..

Yn-what are you doing?

Jk- we have to go....get on my back...

Yn-but..AAA..

Jk put her on back and start running...

Yn-what i was doing in dark forest?

Jk- it's a long story..i will tell you later..

Then jk saw many werewolves.....in their way...

Jk then start climbing tree.....he sit on top of tree...

Jk- yn hold me tight.... I'm going to jump...

Then he...

Then he did this once again....

You are thinking why he is running from werewolves...jk is powerful vampire...yes he is powerful but not in red moon day....this is wolves day.....all magic creatures become weak this day except werewolves ...so jk is weak today and he don't want yn to get hurt....

Suddenly a light hit to jk and he fell on ground with yn....jk saw that mysterious man is standing there whom werewolf jk killed before..... werewolves also come there and turn to human form..... that mysterious man remove black robe from his face....

?- finally i meet you face to face.... jungkook.....how are you my great great grandson.....huh?

Well..he is jinwo dad...you remember jeon jinwo right.....

That day taemin and jinwo killed their dads according to them.....but no jinwo dad didn't die because vampire don't die easily.....and he is still alive....and he is the one who is killing unicorns and drinking there blood to just stay alive.....now he gets to know yn is angel so he wants her power again....

Jd- so give me your wand girl...

He said to yn...

Yn-i don't have my wand with me....

Jk was about to attack him but.....

Jk started screaming because of power and he try to free himself but no use.... suddenly tae come and he pushed jk away and start Fighting with jd...

But in this years, jd become a more powerful.... Even tae don't stand in front of him.....and suddenly tae fell on ground...

Now jk and tae are weak and injured too....jd and his minions started laughing...

Jd- now who gonna die first?

yn Saw everything....jd was about to use his power again but yn stop him...

Yn-please don't kill them...you can take my wand.....

Yn close her eyes and whisper something and her wand appear in her hand...

Jd eyes bright up.....he took wand from yn and start laughing.....

Jd- now.. I'm king of world.....i have most powerful wand.....i can win everything...

He started laughing.....yn crawl to jk and tae.....tae open his eyes and spell something and then touch his wand on yn forehead......and all past life memories hit in her mind....how they meet.....how they become lover then life partners......their kids and how she die......yn start crying.....she heard laughing voice and looked up at jd with anger...

Jd- first i will kill your lovers then you....

He was about to use yn wand but stop...his laugh die...

Because yn whole body start shinning and everyone looked at her with widen eyes....

She turn to Phoenix bird......

(The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death, and in ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology it is associated with the sun god.)

Everyone get scard because phoneix is most powerful bird in this whole world.... werewolves runaways from there and jd use yn wand but it didn't effect her.... Phoenix fly to jd and burn him with her powerful fire.... whole forest filled with his scream.....he burned and his ashes feel on ground....

Yn control her power and she turn normal Phoenix...and went to tae and jk....she saw there wounds....she drop some tears on there wounds and then magic..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After one week

Yn, tae and jk enter in Dumbledore office....they greeted him..

Dumbledore- I'm happy you all are safe....but don't get in trouble again....i wish you best future my dear students...

Tae- professor... thank you..

Dumbledore smile....

Dumbledore- by the way, Jacob is missing..did you guys now where is he?

Yn- no...

Tae- no sir..

Dumbledore- and you jungkook..

He raised his eyebrows...

Jk- no... Professor..i don't know about him...

Dumbledore- okay...now you all can go..

They bowed and went out of office....

Tae and jk hold yn hands....

Jk- so when you gonna marry us?

Yn- no I'm not going to marry you...

Tae/jk- why?!!!

Yn- is this the way to ask girl for marry..huh? First propose me properly then I will decide..?

Jk/tae- as our queen want...

They bowed in front of her..yn start laughing......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night

Jacob open his eyes...he is tied up with pillar.....

? - so you wake up....

Jacob look at voice direction and saw...

Jacob- what the hell?

Jacob try to convert in his werewolf form....but no..

??- it's not gonna work....my magic is stronger....

Then he looked at another direction...

Jacob- you spell magic on me.... and why the hell you kidnapped me?

Jk- because you are our queen mate in this life.... according to rules, until you are alive...we can't claim her as ours....so happy journey to hell...

Jacob- what are you talking? Who is my mate?

Tae- yn....but after your death she is ours...so bye...

Jk- did you meet my bam?...he is cute right....bam dinner is ready ..go and enjoy it...

Then bam turn into lycon....

And he run to Jacob....his screams echo in room...

jk and tae walk out of room while smirking......

Taekook- now our queen will be always ours......

In this life.....

And another life... forever....😏😏

The end

I hope you like this chapter..... please vote and comments.. thank you 💜😊

Next chapter after

45+ votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.1K 39
When you had been hired at the palace, you had expected an easy life. Or at least, an easier life than what you had known before. You didn't think yo...
717K 30.3K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...
34.9K 880 19
" you're mine......mine to look at, mine to touch , mine to love..... and mine to fuck...... get it pretty one?" ...