๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐•...

By nataliaalianovas

๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐•๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐| โ๏ธŽWhen I wake up, I have to remember all over again that my dreams ar... More

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

257 16 2
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
❝︎Angel Of Death❞︎

SCOTT WENT TO HER LOCATION AND WHEN HE GOT THERE ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS THE SMELL OF BLOOD AND ELAINE'S PHONE LAYING ON THE GROUND. Scott picked it up, holding it in his hands. Fear suddenly took over him. He scanned the area and he knew that something bad had happened here. Something bad had happened to his sister. The following morning she was still nowhere to be found. Stiles had been getting worried because Elaine hadn't answered any of his calls and texts but he just waved it off for exhaustion.

Stiles and Lydia were still trying to figure out the last part of cypher key so they weren't currently at school. Scott was there, not listening to anything coach was saying. There was a bonfire tonight and all the lacrosse players were to be there, especially Scott. He noticed Liam, who had been staring at the floor blankly, like something was bothering him. When they were dismissed, Liam was the first to leave.

     Scott followed after Liam, finding him sitting on the stairs. He sat on a step behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey. You okay?" Liam didn't say anything. "Hey."

     Liam glanced at him before messing with the lacrosse stick in his hands. "Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button, but it just kept printing."

     "Printing what?" Scott asked.

     Liam hesitated before pulling out one of the papers and handing it to him. Scott looked at it before suddenly Coach's voice could be heard from another room. "What the hell is this?!" The two wolves exchanged looks before running in the direction. They found Coach standing at a printer which was printing multiple pages by itself. The same thing over and over. Scott grabbed one of the pages from the floor and then the two moved from the door way.

     "You see the difference?" Liam asked.

     "Derek's not on the list anymore."

     "And I'm not worth 3 million. It's 18 now. $18 million."

     Scott's phone began to ring and it was Stiles. He hesitated to answer because he knew that once he did he would have to admit that Elaine was missing. He sighed and answered it. "Stiles?"

     "Scott, we cracked the last one." Stiles told him. "We're taking it to Parrish now."

     "Alright." Scott closed his eyes. "Stiles?"

     "Yeah?"

     "I think something happened to El."

     Liam straightened up at this. Stiles stood there for a moment, not saying anything. He was hoping he'd heard Scott wrong. "What do you mean something happened to El?"

     "Last night she sent me her location. I went, because we do that as a silent s.o.s. and when I got there she wasn't but her phone was. Stiles, there was blood."

     "And you're telling me this now?" Stiles snapped.

     "I was hoping she would show up at school, but she didn't. Now I have to go to this stupid bonfire tonight."

    "Go." Stiles told him. "Lydia and I will find her. Elaine can handle herself, she'll be okay." Scott nodded and they ended the call.

     Liam looked at Scott. "How do you know something's wrong?"

     "Because I know my sister and there's something about this that just doesn't feel right at all."

     "Maybe we shouldn't go. We can skip the bonfire, go help find her. I don't even want to go anyways."

     "We have to go." Scott groaned, leaning his head against the wall. "I have to trust Stiles and Lydia will find her. Elaine is strong, she's never needed anyone to come to her rescue. Well, besides that one time she died."

     "She died?" Liam's eyes widened.

     "Long story." Scott said. "I'll explain later. Come on, we should go."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

     STILES SAT THERE WITH LYDIA IN THE SHERIFF'S STATION, PARRISH TELLING THEM THAT EVERYONE ON THE LIST WAS DEAD. Now, Lydia was trying to go to Eichen House which was where all of the people on the list had died. Stiles tried not to think about Elaine, but his worry was eating him alive. "Lydia, Eichen House isn't a library. You need a warrant to get files from there."

     "My grandmother left me a list of 10 suicides, including her own." Lydia explained. "There's got to be a reason why. Is there anyone there who's willing to help us?"

     Stiles thought about it for a moment. "No. But there might be someone willing to take a bribe." He hated the idea but he also knew it was their only shot. They made it to Eichen House, standing in front of the man that had caused Stiles hell in his very short time of being there.

     "A thousand." Brunksi said to the two teenager, a smirk on his face.

     Stiles nodded. "A thousand dollars. To use one little key to open up one little file room. Are you out of your mind?"

     "When you get the keys, you make the price."

     "Right." Stiles muttered. "You actually think we have that kind of money?"

     "I know you don't." Brunksi said. "If you did, Daddy Sheriff would've paid the bill by now. That's why I'm talking to her."

     Lydia rolled her eyes and then pulled out her wallet, pulling out all of the cash inside. "I have $500." She laid it on the table and he smirked. He turned, grabbing a mix tape to put into his radio. Stiles and Lydia exchanged a look with each other.

     The music began to play and Brunski smelled the money before grabbing his keys and standing up. "Follow me." He lead them to the records room and when they were good he stood in the door way with his back turned.

     Lydia pulled out the list and the two went around the corner, not noticing him close and lock the door. Stiles looked at the list. "Lydia, why did you write two names on here?"

     Lydia frowned. "I didn't write anything."

     "This is your handwriting."

     "Why would I write two more names?" Lydia asked.

     "Why did you write mine and Elaine's?" Lydia took the list from him and looked at the two names.

     "It was the tapes, wasn't it?" Brunski asked, making the two turn to look at him. He pulled out a taser and tased Stiles, sending him to the ground. Lydia let out a gasp. He turned to look at her. "Your turn, sweetheart."

When they were out, he chained them to the cabinets. Lydia let out cries, begging for someone to help them. No one would listen to her, but Elaine would. She could hear her, all the way from the basement. She woke up, her vision still a little blurry. She didn't know what she was injected with, but it was making her struggle. A person appeared in front of her and he smiled.

     "Your friends are here. I thought they'd want to get a front row seat to your death." Brunski grabbed onto the girl and she struggled against him but she felt so weak. He dragged her up the stairs, causing bruises to form on her legs and back. He opened the records room and threw her inside, turning and locking the door once more.

     "Brought you two a present." Brunski smiled, throwing Elaine right in front of them.

     "Elaine!" Stiles yelled her name, struggling against the restraints.

     Brunski heard what Lydia was saying, about her grandmother predicting her own death and that she knew that Lydia would figure it out. "Once you were able to predict your own." Brunski had finished for her. "But they weren't murders. I'm not some serial killer like Ted Bundy going around cutting up college girls."

     "No, you're just an Angel of Death." Stiles retorted.

     Brunski moved towards him. "I don't think you understand my level of commitment to my work here, Stiles. There are people here who don't simply need treatment. They need release. I helped them. I helped Lorraine."

     "You killed her." Lydia said with no emotion.

     "I helped her." He moved back over towards Lydia. "And now you can help me. Because there's something about it that has always bothered me." He showed Lydia a mix tape before putting it in the radio.

      It was Lorraine on the tape. "What are you. . . Brunski, what are you doing?"

     "Don't worry, Lorraine. It's going to be alright. You're just going to have a little trouble breathing."

     "Lydia, look at me." Stiles said. "Don't listen. Don't listen it to it. Just focus on my voice, okay? Block it out." He looked at Brunski as Lorraine struggled to breathe on the tape. "Hey, turn it off!" He punched Stiles, knocking him to the ground, grabbing Elaine's attention. Anger rippled inside of her, watching as he grabbed onto Lydia.

     "Listen! Just listen." Stiles sat back up. "I need your help with this, Lydia."

     "Please don't. . ."

     "Here it is. The part I never understood. Listen."

     "Please don't hurt her."

     "Don't hurt who?"

     "Ariel." And then Lorraine's breathing stopped.

     Elaine sat up and held out her hand. "Get away from them you bastard." She sent Brunski flying away from Lydia, holding her hand out towards the radio and letting it explode.

     Brunski stood up and chuckled, shaking his head. "I knew you were going to be a pain in my ass." Before she could react, he pulled out a gun and shot her twice. Stiles and Lydia both yelled for her. Brunski looked back at Lydia, to see if she would help him but she said nothing. Stiles was visibly shaking with rage.

     Brunski grabbed a first aid kit. "We get a lot of teenagers trying to break into our drug cabinets. Most of the time they don't succeed. But you two look pretty clever to me." He opened the kit and pulled out a needle, filling it with one of the drugs inside. "I'll admit, Stiles, I don't have any unusual talents like Lydia, but somehow, I knew we were gonna get the chance to do this again." He then stabbed it into Lydia's neck and Stiles struggled to get to her.

     "Drop it!" Parrish yelled, pointing his gun at Brunski. "Take your thumb off that needle and slowly withdraw it from her neck."

     "Young Deputy." Brunski commented. "You're just a kid. I bet you never even fired a. . ." When he went to put the needle back in Lydia's neck, Parrish shot him.

     Parrish got Lydia from her restraints first. "He. . . he killed my grandmother." Lydia said as he moved to Stiles. "He was controlling Meredith. He used her to create the deadpool."

     When Stiles was free he flew towards Elaine. "Elaine." Stiles called her name. "Come on, Laney." He begged for her to be alive. Tears filled his eyes. He couldn't watch her die again.

     Lydia looked at Brunski's body. "And he killed her when she tried to help us."

     Suddenly Brunski coughed up blood and laughed. "You. . . you think it was me? That I was controlling her? Idiots. She was controlling me." And then he died.

     "She needs to go to a hospital." Stiles panicked. "She's not. . . oh God, she's not breathing. Elaine!"

     "Oh, God." Lydia whispered. "It's not him. He's not The Benefactor."

     "No." Meredith's voice made them all turn. "And. . . he wasn't on my list. But he was a bad person."

     "This is great and all but in case nobody else noticed, Elaine is dying!" Stiles snapped. The sudden feeling of Elaine squeezing his hand made him turn. "Laney." He moved the hair from her face.

      "It's. . ." Elaine coughed, blood dripping from her lips.

     "I swear to God if you tell me it's okay." Stiles clenched his jaw.

     "It's wolfsbane." Elaine whispered. "You have to. . . you have to burn it out. Take me. . . take me to Derek."

     "El, you need a hospital." Stiles argued. Elaine didn't say anything else and Stiles quickly picked her up and rushed out of Eichen House. He put her in his car and sped to the hospital. When he walked in and Melissa saw Elaine in his arms she dropped everything and ran to him.

     "What happened? I need a gurney!" Immediately one was brought to her and Elaine was placed on it and before anyone could question it she was being thrown into surgery. Melissa looked at Stiles with tears in her eyes. "What happened to my daughter, Stiles?"

     Stiles swallowed thickly. "She was, uh, she was shot. Twice. Wolfsbane bullets. They have to burn it out. They have to . . . they have to burn it out." Stiles told her. He put his hands in his hair. "She's not going to make it."

     "Hey, don't talk like that." Melissa urged, shaking her head. "She's going to make it. Have you told Scott yet?" Stiles shook his head. "Good. Don't." Stiles frowned. "Scott. . . he cares about her so much, he would drop everything for her. He has other issues that he has to focus on right now. You call him and you tell him you found her and that she's okay." Stiles nodded his head. "I'll find a way to convince them to use a torch." Melissa walked away and Stiles grabbed the phone and called Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.1K 30
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•Ž๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๏ฟฝ...
26.5K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
311K 6.3K 60
' ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '
386K 9.3K 46
โ You're crazy โž โ only for you sweetheart โž All rights reserved, ยฉ teenwolfiesx 2014 August 12 - October 26 2014 (: