𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖳

Από yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. Περισσότερα

𝟣
𝟥
𝟦
𝟧
𝟨
𝟩
𝟪
𝟫
𝟣𝟢
𝟣𝟣
𝟣𝟤
𝟣𝟥
𝟣𝟦
15
𝟣𝟨
𝟣𝟩
𝟣𝟪
𝟣𝟫
20
𝟤𝟣
𝟤𝟤
𝟤𝟥
𝟤𝟦
𝟤𝟧
𝟤𝟨
𝟤𝟩
𝟤𝟪
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯
𝟯𝟰
𝟯𝟱
𝟯𝟲
𝟯𝟳
𝟯𝟴
𝟯𝟵
𝟰𝟬
𝟰𝟭
𝟰𝟮
𝟰𝟯
𝟰𝟰
𝟰𝟱
𝟰𝟲
𝟰𝟳
𝟰𝟴
𝟰𝟵
𝟱𝟬
𝟱𝟭
𝟱𝟮
𝟱𝟯
𝟱𝟰
𝟱𝟱
𝟱𝟲
𝟱𝟳
𝟱𝟴
𝟱𝟵
𝟲𝟬
𝟲𝟭
𝟲𝟮
𝟲𝟯
𝟲𝟰
𝟲𝟱
𝟲𝟲
𝟲𝟳
𝟲𝟴

𝟤

10.4K 328 86
Από yungslimelifee

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?
𝘞𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩

"She in ha feelins because we ain't speakin' but sheon een call a nigga. She gone get nasty whenever I see her, she try to suck all a nigga." Najah nodded her head while rapping the song.

"God I love Dominique bad!"

"Lovin' a nigga det don't een know you exist is crazy not gone lie."

"You know what Mir? Shut the fuck up that's what you can do fa real."

"Ite groupie"

"Best i'm hungry, feed me." Najah spoke laying her head on Bobbi's lap. "All them times you been mean to me? Absolutely da fuck not."

"Mmcht it's outta love, honestly, what happened?" She pouted "I love you."

"Girl whatever. What you wanna eat?"

"Taco bell you know my order boo."

"Let's go pick it up cs they be taxin' like a bitch fa delivery."

"Okay come on then. You comin' Mir?"

"Yea"

They left Najah's house then Mir drove them to Taco Bell and got their food.

"Yooo" Mir spoke answering his phone. "Hell you at bro?"

Najah looked back at Bobbi then Bobbi started cackling. "Bitch it's not funny."

"Got yo shawty in hea. She hear you onnis phone n ain't speak." Mir smiled looking at Najah.

"Who you tammat?"

"Najah"

"Mmcht man i'm off ha." Boogie responded

"Don't say it like I did sum to you. Ian gone air you out in front of nobody else tho."

"Girl i'll ball yo lil ass up ian stuntin' you. What you finna do bro?"

"Finna go to Najah crib. Y'all muhfuckas not finna keep eatin' all my damn food."

"Ite i'm finna push up send me da lo."

"Iono how da fuck he gone get in." She rolled her eyes. "Stay inna back nobody was talkin' to yo big head ass."

"You know what imma let you have it Boogie."

They went to Najah's house then Boogie came over uninvited.

"Yea Taco Bell felt like workin' today." Najah spoke after eating a couple fries. "Hell yea" Bobbi agreed

"What?" Boogie asked "Nothin" Najah responded looking away.

"Tank said he outside Najah."

"Let him in then Mir."
"Ite mean ass I was just lettin' you know."

"I hate him why you let him come in?"

"Me n Tank good. Go in my room or something so you don't have to talk to him."

"Nah... it's cool we just won't speak."

"I love you best." Najah put her arm around Bobbi and kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

"Wassup y'all" Tank spoke, everybody spoke back except Bobbi.

"Bobbi come outside real quick so I can talk to you 'bout sum."

"Ite man"

"Roll dis" Mir spoke tapping Najah. "Why me?"

"Cs I asked you, you roll betta."

"After I eat I will."
"Ite"

Najah finished her food then rolled two blunts. She didn't smoke that much but she was in the mood to today.

She put the blunt up to her lips before lighting it and pulling from it.

"Gimme my shit." Mir mugged snatching his lighter from her pocket. "I won't finna steal yo shit."

"The whole leash still on there witcho lyin' ass."

The front door open then Tank and Bobbi came back inside. Bobbi had a frown on her face and Tank looked mad.

"Let's go in your room real quick." Bobbi spoke
"Okay"

Najah followed her to her room then closed the door before sitting on the bed.

"What y'all talk about why your face look like that?"

"Tank so disrespectful like ion understand him. I'm being patient tho."

"When y'all start fuckin' around anyway?"

"We haven't even fucked yet that's the crazy part. All we do is fuss I swear that nigga so weird Najah. He makes me so upset."

"You didn't even say what he did tho."

"He cussed me out because somebody else texted my phone that day we was at Mir house. So then he went through my phone n saw some shit he wasn't supposed to see. I think he was really mad because he gave me head and nothing else happened. We argued for a whole thirty minutes after that I'm surprised y'all didn't hear it."

"Gawd he ate me so good. I'll probably never experience that shit again." She added

"So what y'all just talk about?"

"Da nigga was askin' if I still fucked wit dude and I told him yes so he got mad again. The nigga got so many hoes so iono why i'm the one he tryna run."

"Typical nigga shit." Najah responded while caughing. "Hmm" She passed the blunt to Bobbi.

--

"So fineee" Najah dragged out taking a video of herself. "Answer det fa me twin." Mir spoke

"Hello?"

"Yeen who I called to talk to. Wea Mir at?"

"He handlin' business right now he can't talk. What you needa tell him? I'll think about relayin' the message."

"Ion fuckin' like you yo."

"Okay? Dets all you gotta say? Cs i'll hang da fuck up on you."

"You not een who I called fa bro. Just tell Mir hit me back wheneva he done."

"Nope"

"We got beef a sum? Why you always being rude to me like I did sum to you."

"Nah I just don't like yo ass."

"Ion like you either." Boogie hung up the phone then Najah shrugged.

"Symir, I love you."

"What you want?"
"Nothin' I just wanted to tell you that."

"Oh- I love you too."

"Nah her luh evil ass up to sum." Tank squinted

"Tank shut up, you hurt my best friend feelings ion fuck witchu."

"She'll be ite. Muhfucka was just in my bed last night so iono what she tellin' you but she lyin."

"Needa stand up." Najah mumbled "I miss her."

Bobbi was working at the moment so Najah had nothing to do but hang with the guys. She took a couple off days from work to have to herself.

"Can't wait for her to come home to me. I got some tea fa her."

"Y'all always got tea, messy asses." Mir spoke

"Aye, it's in me not on me."

"Bullshit"

"You wanna come wit us? Gotta go do some shit real quick."

"Yea i'll come." Najah responded

Najah grabbed her purse and phone then followed them to Mir's car. She got in the backseat and laid down across the seat throwing a blanket over herself.

"Mir who blanket?"

"Mine, my nephew was usin' it the other day."

"Oh okay cs I was finna say. I'm finna go to sleep tho so don't drive too fast."

"Got you"

She fell asleep while they talked amongst themselves. They had to go to their trap for something so they left her in the car with the doors locked.

She woke up to her legs being across Boogie's lap. She mugged at him then sat up straight moving her legs.

"Why would y'all let him- damn they not even in here, fuck they go?" She asked seeing that Mir and Tank were gone.

"They had sum to do n you couldn't go so they left me to watch you."

"Ion need nobody to watch me, da fuck."

"Lemme tell you sum, come hea." He waved her over with his finger. "What?" Najah asked leaning closer to him.

Boogie put his hand around her neck then tightened his grip. "E'najah i'll really fuck you up so stop playin' wimme bro."

"I'm a grown ass man you gone talk to me wit some respect." He added slightly pushing her away from him.

"Do too much." Najah mumbled rubbing her neck. "Nah you do too much."

Najah ignored him then went to call Bobbi to see if she was off work yet.

"Bobbi where you at?"

"Getting food, you home?"

"Nah I'm somewhere with Tank and Mir they left me inna car wit a stranger. Can you get me some food too?"

"No bitch you always want somethin."

"Bobbi- don't piss me off. Just get me food and you can go to my house and wait on me til we get back."

"I'm not buyin' you no food cs you wit da opps."

"Okay bitch bet." Najah hung up on her and blocked her number. "Boogie"

"What you want luh girl?"

"Buy me some food."

"Nah"
"Why?"

"Youn like me remember?"

"Mmcht why you bringin' up old shit? I thought we moved past that."

"I didn't ian buyin' you shit."

"Alright"

Mir and Tank came back to the car then they left. Najah was just ready to get back home and lay down for the rest of the day.

--

A few hours went past and everybody decided to stay at Najah's house. Tank and Bobbi were in the guest room, Boogie and Mir were in the living room while Najah was in her room.

"Aye, Najah." Boogie spoke opening her room door. "Yes?"

"I'm finna go, come lock da door."

"Why you leavin?"

"Cs I wanna lay in my own bed."

"I guess you can lay in here. This a whole king size bed so it's no reason fa us to be touching at all, i'm not playin." She responded giving him another blanket.

"Ite"

Boogie laid on the other side of the bed and got comfortable. Najah was watch Netflix on her MacBook while eating chips.

"Allat crunchin' bro shut up."

"You in my bed, remember that. I really thought we could be cool after spending a few hours together today but nah. You worrisome as fuck."

"Ian did shit. You just stuck up n mean as fuck. Ion give a fuck 'bout being yo friend honestly."

"I never asked. Be quiet so I can hear my show please, thanks."

He closed her MacBook then turned the other way. Najah hit him then he hit her back causing them to start fighting.

"Bitch move!" Najah spoke hitting him harder. "Nah say you sorry."

"You was bothering- say you sorry muhfucka!" He raised his voice dragging her to the ground by her hair. "I'm sorry Boogie let my hair go."

"Put yo hands on me again imma turn yo ass every way but loose."

Najah got up off the ground then got back on the bed. Feeling Boogie slap her butt she turned around and looked at him.

"You a lil too comfortable fa me."

"Stop playin' hard to get wimme. I see through allat fake mean shit."

"You think it's fake?" She laughed "I know it is."

"Mmk"

Boogie sat on the bed and started eating her chips. She didn't say anything she just looked at him and shook her head.

"Can I have my chips back please?"
"Hmm"

"Why you so comfortable with touchin' me n my belongins?"

"We friends ain't we?"

"Hell no. You said you ain't care about being my friend so therefore no we are not friends."

"Yes we is. I'm finna croak tho, keep allat smackin' n crunchin' to a minimum."

"Remember, you in MY bed."

Boogie put his gun and money on her nightstand before laying back down. "I know how much I got. All my shit betta be there when I wake up."

"Nigga ion need yo money. Go da fuck to sleep n stop talkin' to me."

"Ite bro imma let you have it."

"And you're still talkin. Shut da fuck up."

"Imma spare you." He mumbled

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
343K 23.3K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
BROWNSUGAR (Short Story) Από brazybrat___

Γενικό Φαντασίας

168K 7.9K 23
K'yoni A Single Father Doing Everything He Can For His Child....Even If That Meant Putting His love life on hold.
285K 9.1K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.