•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

[74}

488 9 1
By AshLeeNyx

*3.2K Words*

"Hello, my Dear little Haven come here let's have fun together!"

.
.
.
.
.

When you hear the demon's voice behind you, you can hardly move where you are standing, your soul almost disappears from your body and one of the things you focus on is the demon's voice, you recognize, you. you just don't know who the devil is behind you.

While Karaku enjoyed watching your figure tremble in fear, Karaku could hardly take his eyes off your figure, especially when he smelled your sweet scene, his entire body and nerves became alert and obsessed with those sweet scenes.

While Aizetsu's two green eyes were staring at your figure, he couldn't stop holding you so he slowly brought his hand to your shoulder as you trembled in fear even with your back turned, knowing to yourself that a demon was behind. want to touch you.

So you thought of a way to convince yourself to run.

"Y/n you need to move or else." You said you'll be yourself and you just stopped talking to yourself when all of a sudden your body moved on its own and ran but before you were not far away you felt a hand on your arm.

And you were suspicious again and you turned around and your two eyes saw the demon that was behind you earlier when you saw the demon your eyes widened as you recognized it.

"Hello, Haven!" It said to you while sticking out its tongue with a mark of upper moon 4, so you just thought that the demon in front of you right now had a similar appearance.

'What does this demon look like?'

You thought to yourself when you looked up you saw someone who looked like this and had the wings of a bird here you can recognize the look of the demon in front of you now.

"Hi, my little princess! See you again!" It happily said to you while flying on your top.

Your eyes widened when you saw this demon so you started to struggle with the grip of the demon in front of you but his hold on you was so tight that you couldn't get out of his grip.

"Now then Haven don't be too naughty if you don't want to lose some blood!" He told you a warning so you struggled with his grip until you pushed him and he let you go as soon as you let go of him you were about to run away when all of a sudden the demon with two wings was right behind you and grabbed both of your arms.

"No, let me go!" You shouted at the demon behind you but you didn't listen to this and still held you by the arm while your two hands were tightly holding the container of the blue spider lily.

"If you continue to behave like that, I want to like your behavior like that." Said the demon behind you until you felt the tongue of the demon behind you, playing with your left ear with its tongue so you just flinched.

"S-stop!" You said while you struggled with his grip but he didn't listen to you and kept playing with your ear so the demon behind you just giggled and stopped for a moment and said something to you.

"Now princess Don't be naughty now because many demons will drink your blood today." He whispered in your ear before he went back to licking your ear.

When you heard what the demon said to you, you almost froze where you were standing right now, you almost thought to yourself if they will drink your blood too and they will drink a lot of your blood for sure you will die so when you thought about it, you suddenly entered you think of letting them drink your blood but this is also the third mistake you can make.

And the demon in front of you just smirked when he saw the reaction on your face after knowing that tonight you will be celebrated by demons because of the special blood you have inside of your body.

When all of a sudden the blue spider lily and the book you were holding were taken by the demon in front of you, you almost trembled in fear when he took it from you, you just thought about how useless you are now that it's taken the demon is the blue spider lily, the only thing you are arguing with is that what is written in the book might come true, that all demons will become immortal and that they will no longer hide from the sun and they will be able to walk under the sun that will not burn.

"Hey give that back to me!" You said to the demon his gaze turned at you before his gaze back to the blue spider lily flower that was in his hand now before he smiled and that smile turned into a wide grin.

before he put the flower to the side and walked towards you you tried to move your arms but you couldn't so you looked at Yoshiro lying on the ground unconscious until you heard the voice of the demon in front of you.

"Eyes on here!" The demon said in front of you when you suddenly heard his voice you immediately looked in front of you and your eyes widened when you saw the demon with green eyes staring at your two beautiful eyes

"What beautiful eyes you have Haven." The demon said in front of you while smiling at you like a psychopath you see in the demon's eyes that he is very hungry so you think about how to escape from the two but even if you think about it you still can't escape because you have two enemies and you are the only one.

"Hey prin so, ss don't waste your time thinking of crazy escape attempts again cause from now on you will never ESCAPE AGAIN!" Said the demon behind you.

You try to fight them both but still nothing happens the demon behind you is holding your waist while the one in front of you is holding both of your hands as it leaves hickeys on your neck.

You're almost feeling sorry for yourself right now and you're just thinking to yourself how can this be done by you how is Tanjiro and his upper moon inside where are you you want an answer but no one will answer your question even ask yourself about it you won't be able to answer it either.

Until the demon in front of you finished marking you and thought it was playing with your body to suck your blood.

"Hey, Urogi let's have fun with our pet tonight I can't wait until we come back to Infinity Castle." Said the demon in front of you the demon behind you looked at him with a grin on his face which his a signal that agreed what his clone's idea.

While you were shocked when you heard Urogi's name, you remembered that he was the demon that chased you in the forest before, so you tried to beg him not to suck your blood because this is what you don't want to do the most you are their snack or food.

"Hey Urogi, please... Don't suck my blood please!" You beg of him that he didn't suck your blood the demon in front of you was surprised how you knew the name of his clone Urogi.

"Woah I didn't expect this that you know my clone name?!" Said the demon in front of you you didn't look at the demon in front of you and just looked at the ground you could feel the demon's smirk on you.

"I told my name to her when I chased her a long time ago." so the demon in front of you just smiled when he found out that his clone had already told you his name.

"I see then..." He said while staring at you he could tell now that you were not staring at the ground instead you were staring at Yoshiro's body lying on the ground unconscious that's why the demon is angry because Karaku doesn't want you to look at other demons except him so his obsessed and possessive action rose and he raised one of his hands while holding his fan and at the same time hit it with you see what the demon did at first you just thought he was just an ordinary fan.

Until your two eyes widened, a strong wind followed it and Yoshiro's body was thrown far away because of the strong wind, so you were afraid that now you were completely alone while your two eyes were open. staring at Yoshiro's body that was blown away by the wind and tossed far away, suddenly your face was facing the demon that was in front of you.

"Don't get me angry Y/n I've been wanting your affection for a while now but you're not giving it... Maybe now I have to force you to give it to me." The demon said in front of you when the demon came to my neck, you knew what it wanted and demanded, so you struggled to get its grip, but no matter how much you struggled, there was still nothing.

"Please don't!" You said but your cry and please are deaf in ears while you struggled the demon smelled your scent so it sent a cold down your spine before the demon in front of you sucked your blood he whispered to your ear and said his name.

"Haven I want you to struggle under in my grip when I'm going to suck your blood tonight and said my name... My name is Karaku." He whispers into your ears before he sinks his sharp teeth into your soft neck when Karaku's two sharp teeth sink into you, you start to struggle a lot as you feel your blood slowly being absorbed.

And you didn't expect that Urogi also sucked your blood, he sank his sharp teeth into your shoulder, you almost couldn't concentrate on yourself, you wanted to move but you couldn't because their sharp teeth had sunk into the soft skin.

You tried to push Karaku with your two hands but he grabbed your left hand and squeezed too much so that your blood would also rise One of Karaku's hands was on your waist while Urogi was holding your right hand He also squeezed your hand so that your blood rises as well while his other hand stretches your head so that Karaku can have more access to your neck.

While the two of them were sucking your blood, you felt dizzy, so when you felt yourself collapse at any moment, you fought it, you didn't want it, as when you woke up, it was in the place you were afraid of, Infinity Castle.

And you also don't want to leave Yoshiro in this place, you don't want anything bad to happen to him while you're gone so your two eyes gaze at the ground where Yoshiro is lying unconscious.

'Yoshiro.' You thought to yourself while you fight yourself to lose consciousness, but no matter what you fight, your body itself gives up because you lost too much blood.

You try to push Karaku away but no matter what you push him, Urogi stops you by squeezing your arms and sinking their fangs deeper into your neck.

You gasp for air because you feel yourself getting dizzy and your body's strength is gone like a well-losing air inside until your two half-open eyes see a figure not far from you.

You couldn't say who you saw but you were sure of yourself that you also saw other upper moons but that one was the one you were afraid of you saw its two bright rainbow eyes staring at you.

And you immediately knew who it was so you only whispered his name before you completely lost consciousness.

'Douma...'

Inside the infinity castle, the scream will be heard and it will be indicated that it is guilty and the sound of whipping will also be heard.

Wiped by Mitsuri, Kanao, Daki. Kanae and Lady Tamayo are just enduring the wounds they receive from wiping Mitsuri, Kanao, and Daki, the three of them are very angry with the three of them.

"What should be yours is being killed!" Mitsuri angrily said to Kanae as she did not stop wiping Kanae's body while Kanae was just enduring the pain and wounds she was feeling.

"Yeah, Mitsuri is right! you have done nothing but rob us of what is ours!" Daki angrily told Lady Tamayo that Daki wanted to use his blood demon art techniques on Tamayo but he couldn't because of Tanjiro's order to the three of them.

As Daki took out her anger on Lady Tamayo, her anger rose even more because she wanted to kill Tamayo but she stopped herself even though she stopped herself, her blood was still boiling with anger because when he understood that Tamayo was stealing her from none other than you, Daki's obsession and possessive behavior increased even more.

Kanao remained silent and looked at the two who were taking out their anger on the two female demons until her demonic eye landed on her sister Kanae who was covering the wound Kanao observed that the wound was healing quickly Kanae got Mitsuri's wipe on her.

Until she noticed the change in Daki's presence and Kanao's demonic eye saw the movement of Daki's slash they were about to crush Tamayo when Kanao suddenly called Daki's name.

"Daki," Kanao said when Daki heard Kanao's voice she noticed that Kanao's voice was cold and mixed with a warning.

Daki's eye She looked to her side when Kanae was and Daki saw with her own two eyes that Kanao was serious and staring at her.

"Have you forgotten what the demon king told us?" Kanao asked Daki Daki did not answer Kanao's question and Daki's eyes narrowed at him because she knew that the demon king had ordered them not to kill their captives and that Daki would remember the demon king's order to calm down Daki.

"Tsk! What will the demon king do to them? I don't understand why they should be killed!" Daki said angrily until her two eyes were staring at Tamayo's figure.

Kanao didn't say a word to what Daki said because Daki already knew what she would face if she disobeyed the demon king's order to them so even if Daki wanted to kill Tamayo she couldn't because of the demon king's threat to all of them.

So Daki calmed down with her anger towards Tamayo but Daki was very angry with her chest while Mitsuri never stopped punishing Kanae, she was also very angry because since you lost all the attention in their hands you went to Kanae and you forgot about her forever.

While Kanao didn't say anything, she just stared at Kanae being punished by Mitsuri over and over again, Kanao couldn't understand his feelings that now she saw her adopter and the one who took care of her before Mitsuri wiped her.

As Kanao sees now, she wants to stop Mitsuri but something is stopping her from stopping Mitsuri from wiping Kanae, her anger and jealousy towards her, and one of the things that is stopping Kanao is her obsession with you.

But Kanae and Tamayo don't speak and they just let them do what they want with them all they wipe they endure the pain even though they regenerate from every wound they get when they wipe them.

"You two are snakes! You stole Y/n from us!" Mitsuri angrily said to the two of them but Kanae and Tamayo didn't say a word and just remained silent.

But in the minds of the two, Tamayo and Kanae have something in mind to bring you back to your real world.

.
.
.
.
.

While on the other side of the infinity castle, a scream can also be heard on the other side because that's where Yuichiro, Sabito, and Yoshiro are also being tortured by other upper moons.

"How's the feeling brother? That you are suffering now?" Muichiro asked his twin brother Yuichiro Yuichiro didn't say a word as he coughed up blood while his twin Muichiro could only smirk at him as he tortured his twin Yuichiro.

"If you don't want to talk, twin brother, you can tell me," Muichiro said to his twin, but when he said it, Muichiro's voice could be heard that he would be irritated and angry with his twin.

Even though he hides his anger towards his twin, Yuichiro, Muichiro still can't help but be unable to hide his anger towards his twin, Yuichiro, every time he sees his twin's face, his obsession with you rises, especially his jealousy of his twin during the time you were with his twin Yuichiro.

"I can't forgive you!" Muichiro murmured to himself while staring at his wounded twin brother as he continued start to his twin brother Muichiro felt something weird in his chest when he felt this strange feeling he touched his chest with his cold
hands.

'What... What is this?' Muichiro thought to himself as he continued to feel the strange feeling inside his heart.

As he continued to feel the weird feeling inside of his chest he tried to find out what this weird feeling he felt right now as he continued to stare at his twin brother Yuichiro the weird feeling inside his chest got worse when he stared at his twin brother Yuichiro.

'What is this strange feeling? Why does my heart beat so fast for no reason and my heart hurts so much?'

Muichiro thought to himself as he took a glance at his twin brother Yuichiro who hit Muichiro you also liked Yuichiro his twin when he hit Muichiro he almost exploded in anger.

'What? No, it can't be! No!!!'

Muichiro thought to himself after he took a glance at his twin brother when he took a glance at his twin it was getting worse the weird feeling inside his chest.

Even though Muichiro's heart hurts so much, he still forces himself that it is not true that you love his twin, Yuichiro, but even so, he will not allow his twin brother to take you away from him he clenches his fist with so much anger.

Muichiro just stopped himself from doing anything to his twin Yuichiro but because of his anger he couldn't stop himself and he did something bad to his twin especially now that the demon king said to them not to hurt their captives.

But now Muichiro doesn't care if he will face a heavy punishment from the demon king for not following his orders Muichiro doesn't think about that anymore what the demon king will do to him all he wants is to be with you and experience the love you give to his twin Yuichiro that should be him.

'Die! Die! Die!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 386 18
REQUESTS CLOSED 😻 * °𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜° * 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: ₊‧⋆obsessive behaviour ₊‧⋆possessive behaviour ₊‧⋆kidna...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

489 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...
85.8K 1.4K 18
The title says it all🙃 Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!😅 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ All rights res...