My only love || Taehyung X Re...

By Ashscrievers

I went to the cafeteria as my heart was beating fast . Wait- why the heck is it beating fast ? Why the heck d... More

O N E - A D M I S S I O N P R O C E S S -
T W O - M E E T I N G -
T H R E E - H E R B E A U T Y -
F O U R - A C C I D E N T A L K I S S -
F I V E - F E E L I N G S -
S E V E N - L E T T E R -
E I G H T - P A R E N T S -
N I N E - R E M E M B E R T H A T -
T E N - B U T I S T I L L W A N T Y O U -
E L E V E N - R E V E N G E -
T W E L V E - W A N T M E ? -
T H I R T E E N - D A T E -
F O U R T E E N - K I S S -
F I F T E E N - H A P P Y E V E R A F T E R -

S I X - M E S S E D U P -

580 33 0
By Ashscrievers

- M E S S E D U P -

2 months later
In school
Yn's pov

My and kaira were talking in the cafeteria as I turned my head and saw taehyung walking towards me but no he passed by me without giving me any glances .

No, it's enough .

Author's pov

The actual thing is after you both confessed , he told you to be his girlfriend and you gladly accepted it .

Everything was going perfectly fine for like a few weeks but slowly he started to distance himself from you .

He stopped coming to your house, he stopped messaging you, calling you , he even started ignoring you as you can say , he barely talked to you .

You even tried to talk to him but he was just ignoring you .

Today you are going to confront him . After lunch you went to your class. After that period you went out to your class .

You went outside of his class and started calling him .

But he didn't come out of his class so you called his friend and told them to tell him that you wanted to meet him .

For like calling numerous times he came outside the class anger filling inside his eyes as he said

" What the hell you want yn can't you leave me alone-"

You didn't let him complete his words as you said

" what happened to you ? Why are you acting like this ? Why are you ignoring me ? What drama are you doing lately- ?"

You had enough of him ,

you can't understand why he's acting so rude to you .

He didn't let you complete his words as he looked straight into your eyes .

" what drama I'm doing ? It's not fucking drama my fingers cut and you think I'm doing drama ?"

Your eyes soften as you whisper " are you okay tae ? Why did this happen, how did this happen -"

you held his hand as he yanked away and went inside the class without saying anything .

Yn's pov

Oh yn why did you say these words to him !

He's in pain yn you should have understood him .

How did he get that cut on his hand ? Oh my god !

Please get well soon taehyung and I'm sorry for saying drama I'm sorry !

I said as I went inside my class .

Time skip
In your house

I went inside my room to refresh myself and sat on the bed and messaged Taehyung .

Hope he's not mad at me still .

I messed up ......

----------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 96 36
" Ok.. Guys.. I'll tell you... so the name of the female protagonist is Hwang Y/N and the name of the male protagonist is Kim Taehyung... . ________...
858 88 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
32.9K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
17.6K 737 17
Tae was trying to help her by holding her hand but yn always shrugged off his hand while they reached her dorm yn said " Taehyung I want to break ou...