Behind the Mask | PAUSED INDE...

By conjuring_elements

((ON HOLD INDEFINITELY)) You have just graduated from the Academy of the Hidden Leaf Village. No longer a stu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

A/N

21.5K 320 8
By conjuring_elements

So, once upon a time, I was watching Naruto and had a good idea for this Kakashi x Reader. And thus, I began writing it.
Please correct me if I get anything wrong, and tips, pointers, and info are greatly appreciated!
I'll try and update it whenever I have the chance, so please be patient in between updates. Also, this may end up being a really long book with lots of chapters, so I hope you're willing to stick around :)
I do write A/Ns at the end of the latest chapters often to try and keep people updated on the current situation.
Please enjoy! Thanks!!
-conjuring_elements

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
184K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
97.2K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024