The Witch

By IamtherealL

In the year 1745 was born an ill baby. No one had expected her to live, so she was left alone in The Forest o... More

The Night Of Misfortune
The Sorrowful Days || Part One||
Meeting the Joestars ∣∣PART ONE∣∣
Meeting the Joestars||PART TWO||
The Carnival||PART TWO||

The Carnival||PART ONE||

29 4 3
By IamtherealL

The image above is how you should imagine the carnival looks like. I honestly have no motivation to write this chapter but I'll start and see where it goes.

Is it even necessary to say it? Best to read on a computer.

Don't forget to vote😭

Y/n/n = your nickname

Not edited.

Enjoy⋆

Word count: 4,6k+

≻Basic information≺

⋇The year: 1877⋇

⋇Y/n's Age: 132 years old

⋇Y/n's Appearance: 10 years old

⋇Y/n's Theme: The Four Seasons: Winter; Violin Cover

⋇Kristine's age: 133 years old

⋇Kristine's Appearance: 10 years old

⋇Kristine's Theme: Whispers by Invadable Harmony

⋇Jonathan Joestar: Y/n and Kristine's adoptive brother

⋇Jonathan's Age: 10 years old

⋇George Joestar: Kristine and Y/n's adoptive father; Jonathan's biological father

⋇Dio: 10 years old

⋇Dio's appearance: 10 years old

⋇Place: The London Festival⋇

≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

NARRATORS POV:

The sun had just settled down as the streets of London were getting flooded with many locals and tourists. Most of them were dressed in an informal way as they had just gotten there to enjoy their night and nothing more.

"Y/n! Kristine! Look over there!" the blue eyed boy said as he pointed towards a stand with toys, which all varied in different colors, shapes and sizes.

The two girls looked towards the stand and then at each other as they were both grinning from ear to ear. Y/n turned back to Jojo as Kristine continued walking towards the stand.

"Do you think we should go over there?" Y/n asked Jojo with an enthusiastic look on her face. In return Jojo smiled with his sparkling eyes and grabbed her hand.

"Yes of course! As a gentleman and a good big brother I will win the two of you the best gifts!" he said as his other hand found it's way to Kristine's hand, who just smiled, as the three kids went on their way to the stand.

There was a man on the side of the stand that was sitting on a barrel while smoking a cigarette, it seems that not many people visit his game stand. Which is understandable as most of the people around the place are adults who are in no need of toys.

"Hello there sir! I would like to play a game!" Jojo said as he smiled at the middle aged man. In return the man stood up, letting his cigarette fall on the ground before stepping on it.

"Sure thing lad, it costs 3 pennies." the black haired man said as he extended his hand, grabbing the money Jojo offered him.

Three rings were given to Jojo as the man moved away, letting the boy see the bottles that were roughly around 3 meters away from them. The boy focused his breathing as he took a deep breath in, letting it flow trough his body.

The h/c girl had noticed that as she eyed him, skeptical of what he is thinking at the moment. Meanwhile Kristine was observing the both of them, before something caught her eye.  It was a food stand.

SHOOT!! 

Jojo had landed the first two rings on the necks of the two first roll bottles! A big smile appeared on his face as he recklessly threw the last ring, which hit the bottle and fell on the floor. This caused the smile on his face to become a smaller one as the man handed him a small teddy bear toy.

Jojo accepted the toy as he just stepped away, ready to  move on to the next part.

SECOND PERSONS POV:

I stepped closer to the stand as I looked the man in the eyes. I know what he did.. just as Jojo threw the third ring I saw the man stepping to the side and the platform the bottles were on moved a little bit.  I outstretched my arm and gave him 3 pennies since George Joestar had given me some money too, along with Jonathan and  Kristine.

"Y/n are you sure you want to play?" Jonathan asked as he looked at me with amusement. "It's not as easy as it looks!" he warned me, which annoyed me a bit.

"Trust me Jonathan, it must be me if there is someone that could win." I said as I had figured out the mans trick. After all, this is still a childish game.

The man smirked down at me as he gave me the three rings and moved to the side. I took a breath, letting air fill my lungs and travel trough my entire body. For a brief moment there could have been seen a spark a the end of my fingertips as I threw the ring. 

I didn't waste time to watch it as I did the same with the other two rings and threw them. Which all of three of them ended up falling on the necks of the most far away bottles. I smirked up at the man as he gave me a really big panda toy.

Just as I was about to get it Jonathan interfaced and grabbed the toy  from the man. Then he turned to me with both toys in hand and a cheerful smile on his face.

"Don't worry Y/n, you don't have to carry those on your own. I'll do it for you!" he said a little bit too loudly as a few people turned their heads to see what the occasion was.

I grimaced at the unwanted attention but quickly fixed it to a smile as I thanked Jonathan. After a while I looked around as I realized that Kristine is missing.

"Uhm.. Jonathan?" I said, unsure of how to ask him.

"Yes?" he said as he was looking around with sparkles in his tiny blue eyes.

"Have you seen Kristine?" I said as my eyes scanned the crowd around us. "I think she went off somewhere.." Then a light bulb fired in my brain. She must be hungry!

"Follow me!" I said as I speed walked towards the food stands, instinctively scooping a few sweets into my pockets. From stand to stand my eyes searched for  her as my feet were moving. I know she'll be fine. But I can't help feeling anxious.

I turned my head to the side, and I saw her. She was peacefully siting on a bench while eating salted corn. Why wouldn't she tell us she was hungry? I thought  as I walked up to the bench and sat on her left side. Jonathan followed me as he sat on her right side.

"Hey Kate, why would you run off like that?" I asked her as i put my hand on her knee while looking into her eyes. It's unlike her to just go off to somewhere without announcing it, or at least telling me.

I watched as she took a bite of her corn and then chewed it, not seeming to acknowledge my existence. What's wrong with her tonight? I frowned at her as my hand on her knee tightened, then she finally looked back at me, swallowing the corn as she opened her mouth to speak.  

"I- Well.. I was just really hungry is all." she said as a blush of embarrassment from her actions crept up her cheeks along with a creeped out look that I couldn't tell the reason for.

I tugged up my right eyebrow as I looked at her, but decided to say nothing about it. I removed my hand from her knee as I looked around us, wondering if there was something from her past that had managed to upset her this much.

"Even so you shouldn't just run off like that. What if you got lost or even worse..!" Jonathan said with a look of worry on his face, which was staring right at Kristine's chocolate colored eyes.

I was still looking around, then out of the corner of my eye I saw how Kristine gave him a small apologetic smile as she looked back at her corn. It's rather weird how she keeps staring at that corn..

I breathed in as I let the air move swiftly through my body, then I focused on the sensation of my eyes as I opened them and looked back at Kristine. This time I could see the energy, as one would call it aura, flowing around her like a slimy water. The color of her energy was yellow mixed with red, at some parts making it seem like orange. She's extremely worried about something.. Then I looked at the corn as my eyes widened at what I saw. 

"He is here." 

He is here.. What could that possibly mean? I thought as I looked into her eyes, then it clicked. HE is here. This mean... no doubt now. My plan has worked perfectly up until now. Now all that's left for me to do is wait and enjoy my time.

"Why don't we just go for  some more food and enjoy the evening?" I asked as I looked at Kate, she didn't seem to calm down. I sighed as I closed my eyes and send a signal by using my aura, it read "It's okay.".

"Yea, I myself am getting pretty hungry just sitting there.." Jonathan trailed off as it seems that he felt a bit awkward by how he was being ignored by us.

KRISTINE'S POV:

"Y/n are you sure you want to play?" Jojo asked as he looked at Y/n with amusement. "It's not as easy as it looks!" he warned her, which annoyed me a bit. He keeps on underestimating both of us just because we are 'girls'..

I looked to the side, a corn stand grabbed my attention. Just then I felt my stomach grumble to be filled with some food. If I'm this exhausted just by being under Y/n's magic then I can only imagine how exhausted she is by making it work at all times.. I said to myself as I started subconsciously walking towards the corn stand. 

Step by step I slowly made my way towards the stand, cautious not to bump into many of the adults around me or getting my dress stepped at.  Once I made my way halfway there I pulled my purse out of the secret pockets that my dress has.

"Hey there sir, could I please get two salted corns?" I asked as i looked up at the man. 

He seemed to be in his middle thirties as he had dark brown hair that was in a slick bun, his eyes were a deep shade of green as he stood at a height at around 1 meter and 76 centimeters ( 5'7 feet). He was dressed in an old black T-shirt along with baggy black pantaloons. As fir his face he had a pretty sharp face, with a hooked nose and his beard grown out a bit. 

He looks wealthy, unlike the other stand owners here.. I thought as he smiled down at me and handed me the salted corn. I took it and covered one with a napkin, before putting it into my pocket.

"That would be ten pennies, little lady." the man said with a genuine. I smiled back as I gave him the money along with a slight nod.

I looked back to where Y/n and Jojo are, only to see Jojo carrying her award. Again? I scoffed as I turned away, trying to find a peaceful place to eat my corn. There were many people, so it was kind of hard to find a place. I kept on walking, until I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry!" I said as I bowed my head a bit. The other person was quiet, so I looked at them. 

As I moved my head upwards back to it's normal position I looked back at the person I had bumped into. I was met with a pair of golden almost honey like eyes, they were looking at me as I practically felt them pierce my soul.

"No problem, just don't go around bumping into people! Snotty piece of shit!" the boy I had bumped into said, shocking me. Now that I can have a better look at him I notice that he is around the same age as Jojo. 

"I'm sorry.." I  replied as I studied his features. He had longer than the usual for boys hair as his was also a really light shade of blonde. He had a pale complexion, long set of both upper and lower eyelashes, a straight upturned nose and eyebrows that were just one shade darker than his hair. He wasn't tall or muscular, he was probably around 1 meter and 50 centimeters ( 4'9 feet).

Without sparing me another word or glance he left. The only remaining thing from him was the strong smell of alcohol that lingered around him, not from him. I stood in my place, almost paralyzed as only one thought was stuck in my head.. Could it be.. Brando's child?

After a few seconds I came back to my senses as I blinked a few times. Does this mean.. it has started already? I think as I walk over to the nearest bench and start recalling the event's from eleven years ago..

*FLASHBACK*

KRISTINE'S POV:

Both me and Y/n were wearing huge dark brown capes, the hood of which was covering half of our faces leaving only our mouths visible to the eye. We were walking down the dark hallways of the dungeons where they kept criminals.

We had taken the forms of two women in their twenties, so under the capes we were both wearing skin tight black clothes. Y/n had black boots while I was wearing black heels, that echoed with each step I took.

The dungeons had no windows as the only lighting they had were torches, some of them were unlighted so it was pretty dark, each hallway in dimmed lighting as some of the corners were just pinch blackness.

Since there were no windows the smell was awful. In the air there was a mixture of sweat, blood, faecalis and  dead rats along with something unrecognizable. The dungeons as most would have already guessed aren't the cleanest places, all of the time you had to be mindful not to step in shit or randomly growing plants.

"Uhm.. why are we here?" I mumbled, just enough for Y/n to hear me.

"My sixth sense is telling me something.." she said as she glanced back at me, even thought I can't see it I can feel her eyes on me.

A small blush of nervousness crept up on my cheeks, luckily they were hidden. For a few more minutes we walked in silence with just the sound of my heels hitting the concrete under my feet. It's just like Y/n said.. The south part of the dungeons is almost empty. Here and there were a few strangers serving their life long sentences but otherwise there were no people  who could possibly catch my eye.

Then suddenly we took a sharp turn, which lead to a more narrow hallway as it had only one ending which was at a cell. In there, behind the bars, was a man in his late thirties as long as I could tell by his looks.

"Y-you're here!" the man said loudly as he stood up and pointed towards us. I looked at Y/n but she just kept walking, so I followed her. With each step we took the mans crazy eyes widened as with each step I could see his features better because of the lighting. He was balding on top of his head as his remaining hair was blonde, but turning to white just like his beard is turning to white. Hm.. bad genetics.

"Really? Am I?" Y/n asked as just the second she said that she disappeared, only to re-appear to the mans left side.

"Or here?" she said with a slight smirk. The man screamed in rage as he readied his fist and threw it her way, but before it could hit her she disappeared. The man fell to his left side but before he could reach the ground he caught himself and stood up, a lunatic look on his face.

"Stop screwing around, cunt!" the man screamed in anger and fear as Y/n was nowhere to be seen. He took a rather poor fighting stance as he turned to all sides, ready to strike at her reappearance. It caused me to chuckle a bit, which caught the mans attention. He ran up to the bars of the cells that were separating us as his face was full of range.

"What are you laughing for, you prostitute?!" he screamed at me as his breathing was getting heavy.

Just as I was going to reply to him Y/n re-appeared right in front of him, on my side of the bars. I stepped back, letting her handle the man as I just observed.

"Stop screwing around, old man." Y/n said mockingly, coping the words the man had said at her before as she glared down at him with a smirk. The mans eyes widened as he stepped back, only to fall right on his ass. Pathetic..

Y/n squatted down so that they are eye to eye level as she looked  at him calmly. Suddenly the mans collar was pulled to the bars by an invisible force, which to my guess was Y/n's telekinesis. He let out a rough moan of pain as his head hit the steel bars.

"I'm here to offer you a deal, Dario." as she said that his name rolled down her tongue like poison. The man looked up at her with a defeated face as he managed to sit down on his knees. It seemed like he had no more will to opposite her will.

"What might your deal be, Y/n/n?" he asked as he tried to look into her eyes, but failed since they were covered by her cape. Y/n released the man as he was now free, but he choose not to move from his place. 

I stood in my place as I was observing them. Once I heard that nickname many thoughts ran through my head.. Do they know each other? Who is he to her? Just how many secrets does she have from me?

"I'll get you out of this place." Y/n said as the mans eyes widened, mine did too. This is so unreasonable, why would she do this?

There was a very thick silence in the air and I'm sure all three of us could feel it. Not only that but it smelt like shit in here. Dario stayed quiet as he looked up at her, his expression changing from one of shock to one of curiousness and cautiousness. 

"Why would you do this?.. What do you want from me in return?" Dario asked, almost too scared to hear the answer.

"Are you with her?" Y/n asked in a calm voice as the man nodded at her. "Very well.. I want you to get her pregnant." Y/n said as then the room was filled with silence once again, even I myself couldn't figure out her motives. What is she trying to do?

"Wa-what?" Dario asked as he looked up at her with wide eyes. Honestly.. same dude.

"I want you to get her pregnant." she repeated again as this time she lowered her  hood. Under her hood she revealed her mesmerizing e/c eyes, which however held no sympathy for the man before her and he was the first of the two to realize that.  

"And? What are you going at?"  Dario asked once again, as he couldn't find the reasoning behind his old friends actions.

"Right now.. Before I free you we will make a.. deal." Y/n said with a little pause, deciding whether it should be called a deal or no. 

I just stood to the side as I observed the both of them. Their interaction seemed like it would lead to something much bigger than I can imagine.. So.. they are definitely old friends.. What deal would she want to make with a drunken? I thought as I looked down, only to see that my right heel was covered in shit.

"Oh goodness!" I jumped with my arms in the air as I felt disgusted with the fact that I had stepped in someone's shit.

Both Y/n and Dario gave me a weird look, which made me redden up in embarrassment before I went back to quietly observing them. So well for a good first impression..

"Ugh.. so what were you saying?" Dario faced back to Y/n. So embarrassing for me..

"We will make a deal." Y/n said once again. "A deal where you will sign up that I am going to be the owner of the soul of your yet unborn child, whether it's a girl or boy." WHAT? I thought as even I got a little creeped out by her.

DARIO BRANDO'S POV:

I drank the last drop of booze that I had taken with myself, then I threw the bottle into the wall as it shattered during the process. Then I laid down on the cold ground as I had the alcohol in my bloodstream to keep me warm

Step..

Step..

Step..

Step..

Step..

I kept hearing steps, each time louder and louder than the last one. Those punks again? I thought as I sat up, trying to appear in at least a non-drunk way. I turned my head to the ground as I awaited for their arrival.

I felt the unusual need to look up as whoever was visiting me, so I did. I slowly moved my head upwards as my eyes laid on two feminine looking figures in dark brown capes, with the hoods over their heads.

With each step they took I heard heels clicking. Definitely females.. I thought as with each step I could see them more clearly, even thought the booze had weakened my senses and vision included. Once I had a clear vision of the females body and felt the energy emitting from her my blood ran cold and my stomach curled into a ball of rage.

"Y-you're here!" I said loudly as I stood up and pointed towards her. The hand I had pointed at her with started trembling as my eyes widened with each step she took. 

"Really? Am I?" Y/n asked as just the second she said that she disappeared into thin air right in front of my eyes, only to re-appear to my left side.

"Or here?" she said with a slight smirk. THIS BITCH! I screamed in rage as I readied my right fist and threw it her way, but before it could hit her she disappeared once again. With that failed attempt for an attack I  fell to my left side but before I could reach the ground I caught myself and stood up, a menacing expression on my face. This was definitely the boozes fault!

"Stop screwing around, cunt!" I screamed from the top of my lungs in anger and just a little bit of fear as Y/n was nowhere to be seen. I'm not losing to a cunt!  

I took a rather good fighting stance as I turned to all sides, ready to strike at her reappearance. I'm ready for this scumbag! I heard the other caped figure chuckle, which caught the mans attention as I immediately turned to her. I ran up to the bars of the cells that were separating us as my face was in a menacing glare.

"What are you laughing for, you prostitute?!" I screamed at her as my breathing was getting heavier because of my anger.

I glared at the woman as she stepped forward, but then Y/n re-appeared right in front of me which caused the other woman to step back. Huh.. that's what I thought, cunt.

"Stop screwing around, old man." Y/n said mockingly, coping the words that I had had used with her before as she glared down at me with a stupid smirk. My eyes widened as I stepped back, only to fall right on my ass. Damn it! She'll kill me now..

Y/n squatted down so that we could be on an eye to eye level as she looked at me calmly. This makes it even scarier.. Suddenly my collar was pulled to the bars by an invisible force, I let out a rough moan of pain as my head hit the steel bars. One of her tricks!

"I'm here to offer you a deal, Dario." as she said that my name rolled down her tongue like poison. This woman.. I looked up at her with a defeated face as I barely managed to sit down on my knees. Is there even a reason to try?

"What might your deal be, Y/n/n?" I asked as I tried to look into her eyes, but failed since they were covered by her cape. Y/n released me as I was now free, but I choose not to move from my place. 

"I'll get you out of this place." she said as I could basically feel her eyes on me. Once I heard her my eyes widened. What is her problem? Well.. doesn't matter if it means that I'll be free again.

There was a very thick silence in the air and I felt as if it could choke me. I stayed quiet as I looked up at her, my expression changing from one of shock to one of curiousness and cautiousness.  I'll be out again.. But her wish must be a big one..

"Why would you do this?.. What do you want from me in return?" I asked, almost too scared to hear the answer.

"Are you with her?" Y/n asked in a calm voice as I nodded my head to her in response. "Very well.. I want you to get her pregnant." Y/n said as then the room was filled with silence once again. WHAT? GET MERRY PREGNANT? This cunt is out of her mind!

"Wa-what?" I asked as I looked up at her with my eyes widely opened. 

"I want you to get her pregnant." she repeated again as this time she lowered her hood. Under her hood she revealed her e/c eyes, which however held no sympathy for me and I was the first one to realize that. Get Marry pregnant?!

"And? What are you going at?" I asked once again, as I couldn't find the reasoning behind her actions at all.

"Right now.. Before I free you we will make a.. deal." Y/n said as then a little pause filled with silence followed her words.

"Oh goodness!" the other caped figure jumped with her arms in the air. What the fuck?

"Ugh.. so what were you saying?" I turned my head back to Y/n. I just want to get out of here..

"We will make a deal." Y/n said once again. "A deal where you will sign up that I am going to be the owner of the soul of your yet unborn child, whether it's a girl or boy." What?  I thought as I looked at her. 

"How is this even possible?" I asked her as my head was running with thoughts.

"Don't question me, just do as I say." Y/n said as she then grabbed something from her inside pocked. Is that a paper?

I watched as she pulled out a paper, then an old style feather pen as she bit into her thumb and used her own blood as ink. What even is this cunt doing? I thought as she signed the paper on a few places then gave me the pen and the paper.

"Your turn, use your blood like me." she said as I slowly nodded my head and bit into my thumb as I felt a great amount of pain. Then I dipped the pen into the blood on my thumb as I signed in the paper.

After I did that I felt electricity shoot up through my whole body as it made me give out a bloody scream. My breathing quickened as my hands were trembling once again. I looked up at her as my whole body was in unbearable pain.

"Terminus processus. (End of the process.)" she muttered as all of my pain went away.

I fell down on all fours as my mind was dizzy. This is nothing like the things I've felt before..

"Now let's get you out of here." Y/n said as she took a deep breathe in before kicking down the bars of my cell. How?!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 931 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
130K 7.6K 39
vex /veks/ verb make (someone) feel annoyed, frustrated, or worried, especially with trivial matters. This was who you were. A scoundrel. A dirty thi...
2.9K 134 16
WHERE THE DIO SIMPS AT??????? If you simp for Dio then you're in the right place. Just know that I was inspired to write this so I might use some ide...
54K 1.5K 23
You're walking the streets of Cairo, it's dark and slightly chilly. You turn and head into an alley way which you usually take on your route home, bu...