Tyrant Daddy's Group Pet Litt...

De Diabolus_Princeps

暴君爹爹的團寵小公主 Author: White peach sweet porridge ( 白桃甜粥 ) (same author as tyrant father's pampered daughter) Tot... Mais

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350

Chapter 141-150

296 2 0
De Diabolus_Princeps

Chapter 141: Oh? Mrs. Duan has a headache? Easy to do

Chapter

Xia Qiyue was very surprised.

Because Aunt Chi has always been favored, she almost doesn't put her in her eyes.

Aunt Chi thought that she had been Duan Yue'an's bed-warming girl since she was a child, and after Xia Qiyue passed the door, she still wanted to upset her.

Remember that on the first day she passed through the door, all the concubines would come to give her tea.

When toasting tea, it is natural to kneel.

But Aunt Chi took the lead and refused to kneel, and even the rest of the concubines simply did not kneel.

This was the first time she bowed her head to Xia Qiyue and confessed her punishment.

Xia Qiyue was a little overwhelmed, and said softly: "You get up, my ninth sister is well-behaved and won't blame you."

Xia Baoer secretly sighed a little.

Big sister is soft and gentle.

When dealing with the big bad, you must not be soft!

Aunt Chi was helped to stand up, sweating coldly.

Xia Baoer didn't plan to let her go just like that.

She smiled sweetly: "Aunt Chi, can you help the eldest lady pack her bags?"

We asked just now, it turns out that the eldest lady misses her daughter so much, so I am going to tell my father, let him give a decree, send the eldest lady to her daughter, you go and tell her,

she will be very happy!"

Aunt Chi steadied her mind and hurriedly pretended to be angry: "Who spread the word and said this to the princess?"

Xia Baoer pointed to the concierge over there.

Aunt Chi stepped forward and "snapped" and slapped the porter.

"What is blinded by lard, even the words of the eldest lady will not be transmitted? Waste!"

Aunt Chi turned to look at Xia Bao'er, and she had a fawning smile again.

"Princess Mifu, don't listen to this stupid slave, the eldest lady heard that you are coming, and is arranging for someone to clean up the other courtyard."

She bowed slightly: "Let's go first, right?" It's windy here, don't blow the princess."

Xia Baoer obediently looked at Xia Qiyue and asked, "Big sister, go in?"

Xia Qiyue pursed her lips and nodded: "Let's go."

Xia Baoer's shining eyes glanced at the black qi hovering over Duan Fu again.

Whew, babies don't like the taste.

Bad, bad.

But for the sake of the big sister, she endured.

When they walked to the front yard, all the Duan Mansion slaves stopped their work.

They stood silently on the sidelines, heads bowed.

Xia Baoer asked Aunt Chi curiously, "Why didn't the eldest lady come out to pick us up?"

Aunt Chi paused, thought for a moment and had to say, "Today, the eldest lady is unwell and has a headache, so she called me to greet the young lady and the princess,

but the eldest lady is very worried about the young lady."

Aunt Chi glanced at Xia Qiyue and said meaningfully: "Young lady, you said that you are too, why did you suddenly return to the palace, the eldest lady was worried all night, she couldn't sleep well,

and she had a headache this morning!"

Xia Qiyue lowered her head and bit her lip: "It's me who is not good, even my mother."

Xia Baoer's voice was soft and cute, and there was no lack of concern for Mrs. Duan.

"Headache? Alas, that must be very uncomfortable? Bao'er wants to go see her, okay?"

Aunt Chi hesitated.

She hasn't communicated with the eldest lady yet, but fortunately, neither Xia Qiyue nor Princess Mifu understands pharmacology!

There should be no clue either.

Aunt Chi smiled and said, "The princess has a heart, then I'll go and talk to the eldest lady."

The group turned directly and came to the courtyard of the eldest lady.

Aunt Chi asked Xia Baoer to stay at the door for a while.

Xia Baoer really nodded obediently this time and didn't say anything.

With just a pair of big smart watery eyes, look around.

Chapter 142: Mrs. Duan wants to give a dismount

Chapter

Aunt Chi lifted the curtain and entered the inner room.

There were already maids in the mansion who told Mrs. Duan that the little princess had entered the mansion.

Mrs. Duan leaned on the soft sofa and glared at Aunt Chi: "What do you do, it won't be difficult for people?"

Before Xia Qiyue knelt in front of me to confess her mistake, you took them into the house?"

Aunt Chi cried bitterly.

"Mother! You didn't hear what the little princess said, and you were almost sent out of the capital!"

Then, Aunt Chi repeated the matter to Mrs. Duan as it was.

When Mrs. Duan heard the end, she was furious: "It's just a five-year-old child, and his tone is arrogant!" I blame you for being stupid, I can't handle it."

Aunt Chi was dissatisfied.

If you go instead, maybe it's not as good as me!

She pouted secretly and said, "Mother, Princess Mifu heard that you are ill and wants to come in to visit, so she is in the courtyard."

Mrs. Duan's eyes rolled as she said, "Then what are you waiting for, please come in." By the way, call all the subordinates in the mansion."

Let everyone take a good look, even if Xia Qiyue is a princess, she still has to listen to her!

At this time, Xia Baoer was whispering with Xia Qiyue and biting her ears.

"Big sister, I don't like it here."

Xia Qiyue looked at her and asked in a low voice, "Why?"

Xia Baoer pinched her little nose: "It stinks here!"

Xia Qiyue inhaled and didn't smell anything strange.

She thought that Xia Baoer didn't like people here, so she said this on purpose.

Xia Qiyue touched her forehead: "I wronged you Bao'er, it's me who is useless and can't protect you well."

Xia Baoer rubbed the palm of her eldest sister's hand: "It's okay, I'll protect my sister."

Xia Qiyue couldn't help it.

Aunt Qiao on the side said: "The slave saw that what the little princess said was true, and Fang Cai said a word, and directly stunned the girl in the pool, the queen mother is worried a lot, the little princess can speak eloquently,

there is no need for a slave here at all."

Xia Baoer pounced, hugged Grandma Qiao's hand, and coquettishly said: "Who said that, Bao'er needs Grandma to accompany."

Saying that, she also touched her little belly: "Grandma is not there, Bao'er must not be able to eat, sleep badly, and her stomach will be sad!"

When Aunt Chi came out, she saw that the sisters didn't know what to say.

Xia Qiyue covered her lips and smiled gently, even the grandmothers and palace maids beside them smiled delicately.

Aunt Chi gritted her teeth hatefully.

Laugh, you will be embarrassed by the big lady, see if you still laugh or not!

Aunt Chi walked over with a fake smile: "Young lady, little princess, big lady is awake, let's go in."

Xia Qiyue put away her smile, took Xia Baoer's hand, and walked into the inner room.

Xia Bao'er opened her round mist eyes and looked at the bed, where a woman was sitting reclining.

Her eyes were down, and although she pressed her forehead, she seemed to be uncomfortable.

But Xia Baoer didn't feel a trace of sickness from her at all.

She blinked her grape-black eyes.

I understood it all at once.

Xia Qiyue stepped forward gently: "Mother, I'm back."

Mrs. Duan opened her eyes, and her tone was very sad: "Qiyue, why did you go back to the palace without saying a word, is it bad for our family to treat you?"

Xia Qiyue's lips moved, and finally hung her head and said nothing.

Only said, "I'm sorry mother, it's Qiyue who is wrong."

Mrs. Duan said to her, "Since you got married, I have treated you as a daughter and taken care of you, but what about you?"

Just quarreled with Yue An for a few words, and went directly back to my mother's house, if it gets out, others will think how we treat you harshly!"

Chapter 143: On the neck of the eldest lady, there is actually a centipede lying on her stomach!

Chapter

Xia Qiyue was aggrieved in her heart, but there were words of suffering.

The appearance of her lowering her head and being disciplined was seen by Xia Baoer.

Mrs. Duan deliberately raised her voice: "Besides, what did Yue An do wrong?" Isn't it just to take a few concubines,

what are you doing with him angry? Which man is not from three wives and four concubines."

She glanced at Xia Qiyue and said angrily, "If you don't even have this bit of heart, how can you be a master mother?"

Aunt Chi helped on the side and said, "But no, young lady, you think, no matter how many concubines come, it will not affect your status as a wife, what are you afraid of."

Xia Qiyue's voice was muffled: "I'm not afraid, it's just that he takes a concubine, but I always linger in the place of wind and moon, I..."

She was only halfway through her words when she was directly interrupted by Mrs. Duan.

"What's wrong with going to the Green Building?" Don't men need to socialize? Do you think that just need to
sit at home drinking tea and eating fruit, just like
you, and this opportunity will fall from the sky and fall on you?"

Xia Qiyue's eyes turned red when she was spoken.

Xia Baoer pursed her small mouth, and her dark eyes were full of agility.

She turned her small body, beckoned her little hand to Yan Hao, and said a few whispered words.

After Yan Hao listened, his eyelashes drooped to cover a snicker.

Mrs. Duan leaned on the bed and saw all this in her eyes.

She was extremely unhappy in her heart.

This little princess also didn't take her seriously.

She was still here to lecture and teach her daughter-in-law, and she was whispering over there?

Yan Hao turned around and went out, and Xia Baoer turned around and sat again.

The broken hair is softly placed on the forehead, and the big clear eyes of the water spirit are lined even more beautifully.

It's just that she is staring at a corner of the room at this time, and her little head is slightly drooping.

It looks like it's initiated.

Mrs. Duan thought to herself, she must find an opportunity in a while, and also frustrate the majesty of this little princess!

Over there, Aunt Qiao couldn't listen anymore, her face tightened, and she stepped forward and said solemnly——

"Mrs. Duan, according to the rules, Grand Duan is Princess Shang, and normally concubines also need the princess to nod and agree."

Mrs. Duan seemed to have expected her to say this, and she squinted at Xia Qiyue: "This is of her own free will."

Xia Qiyue did not dare to answer again.

If she didn't agree, Grand Duan tried to rebuke her.

Xia Qiyue is a person with soft ears, and she can't help but toss a few times, so she can only agree.

Aunt Qiao wanted to say anything, but she was suffering from her eldest princess's soft temperament.

It has long been pinched to death by that lady.

Where is there room for maneuver?

Aunt Qiao simply looked away and adjusted her breathing to calm her anger.

Mrs. Duan thought that she had won back a city, and she was very proud in her heart.

Even if the palace sends a grandmother? Not to listen to her yet.

At this time, the little princess, who had never spoken, suddenly covered her lips with her small hand and let out an "ah" in surprise.

Everyone looked at her.

Xia Baoer pointed at Mrs. Duan: "Then... Is that a bug?"

Aunt Chi was closest to Mrs. Duan, and as soon as she turned her face, she saw that there was a centipede lying on the neck of the eldest lady!

It's as wide as your little finger and it's long.

The tentacles at the very front were long, scraping Mrs. Duan's jaw.

Aunt Chi shouted in panic and hurriedly took a few steps back.

"It's a money string!"

Money skewers, also known as centipedes, are also called millipedes.

If you are accidentally bitten, you will be poisoned.

Mrs. Duan didn't feel it originally, but she was shouted by Aunt Chi at this time, and she was scared and pale.

Fang Cai's smug expression was completely gone, replaced by panic.

"Take it! Help me get it, you guys!"

Chapter 144: Bao'er has a gift for you

Chapter

The little maids immediately stepped forward, but the centipede is not dead, it can move!

Xu is the centipede also felt that someone was coming to catch it, and actually got directly into Mrs. Duan's clothes.

Mrs. Duan shouted and rolled around on the bed in disregard of the image.

She shouted: "Help me take it out, hurry!"

A few little maids had seven hands and eight feet, but they couldn't catch the centipede under their clothes.

Aunt Chi was already frightened and hid far away.

Xia Baoer was protected by Aunt Qiao and stood on the outermost side.

On her quiet little face, there was a faint joy of watching the excitement.

At this time, Xia Qiyue was still hesitant to go up and help the eldest lady take out the centipede.

Xia Baoer had already stretched out her little hand and held her little finger.

Her beautiful and big eyes seemed to be able to speak.

As if telling Xia Qiyue to leave her alone.

Xia Qiyue thought that her ninth sister was still young, and she should also be afraid.

So he directly blocked in front of Xia Baoer.

Mrs. Duan's side rolled from the bed to the ground, but she couldn't catch the centipede.

She has gone from shouting in panic to crying "ouch" with scolding.

Xia Baoer listened interestingly, so she poked out a small head from behind her big sister.

She thoughtfully suggested, "Where are the insects crawling?" Kill it with your hands through your clothes!"

Mrs. Duan was disorganized, and hurriedly shouted angrily: "Quick, you guys are patting me on the back!"

A group of maids then slapped Mrs. Duan's back in a hurry.

Mrs. Duan shouted from time to time: "Left! Run to the left and go! Ouch, lighter, you want to kill me? !"

After a while, he scolded: "Go up, ouch! Who hit me in the head."

After some tossing, Mrs. Duan's hair that had rolled on the ground was messy and embarrassed.

The buttons of the clothes are all opened.

Outside, Mrs. Duan shouted over, originally to listen to her reprimand of the eldest princess, all heard the screams of the eldest lady.

They all wondered, wondering what was going on.

Xia Qiyue couldn't bear it and said, "Mother, you might as well take off your clothes, it's better than catching insects through your clothes."

Mrs. Duan was just angry, she glanced at Xia Qiyue and said, "Fang Cai, why didn't you say it earlier?" See me out of the ocean."

Xia Qiyue lowered her head and pursed her lips, sighing secretly.

Aunt Qiao whispered to her on the side: "Why should the eldest princess open this mouth, you are kind, but she does not appreciate it."

After some tossing, Mrs. Duan finally shook off the centipede on her shirt.

The centipede landed on the ground and quickly crawled towards the corner, unable to step on it if it wanted to.

Xia Baoer quietly withdrew her little hand.

Mrs. Duan asked the maid to wait, changed her clothes again, and combed her hair again.

Only then did he sit back on the edge of the bed angrily.

She was so angry that she had to find someone to vent it.

At this time, I saw Xia Qiyue standing only as promises.

Mrs. Duan said directly, "Qiyue, why did you have this strange thing as soon as you came back?" How can this string of money just crawl on me?"

Xia Qiyue didn't speak, but Xia Baoer spoke stickyly: "Does the eldest lady want to thank my sister?" If you are troubled by insects, your head will not hurt!"

Mrs. Duan's tone was stunned.

She almost forgot that she was going to pretend to be sick.

Before Mrs. Duan could quibble, Xia Baoer had already waved her little hand: "No thanks, Mrs. Duan just said, take care of the big sister, Bao'er also has gifts for you!"

She felt that Yan Hao had returned to the front yard.

Facing Mrs. Duan's confused gaze, Xia Baoer smiled sweetly.

Chapter 145: Little Princess Mifu, You Can't Scold

Chapter

At this time, there was a noise in the courtyard.

Yan Hao raised his voice and shouted, "Princess, the slave has come with someone."

Xia Baoer jumped off the stool and beckoned her little hand: "Go, let's take a look together."

She walked out with her calves, and Mrs. Duan was quickly supported by Aunt Chi and followed out.

What treasure is this little princess going to give her?

Behind Yan Hao, followed by two craftsmen.

She was pointing to the eaves, talking to the two craftsmen.

Then Yan Hao walked in front of Xia Baoer: "Princess, what words are written on the plaque?"

Xia Baoer poked her little chin with her small hand.

Try to recall the words that Mrs. Duan said just now.

"Well, write a 'common thing about three wives and four concubines', and..." She thought for a while: "I linger in the Qinglou the most!"

After speaking, she giggled and turned back: "Big lady, what other advantages does your son have, say it quickly, this baby let them write on the plaque together and hang it!"

Mrs. Duan also thought that Xia Baoer was going to give her something precious.

In the end, it turned out to be like this?!

She was almost stunned.

Furious: "Little princess, what do you mean by this!"

Xia Baoer was murdered by her, and her mouth felt aggrieved: "How is it wrong?" That's not what you said, big lady, it is common for men to have three wives and four concubines,

and they linger in the Qinglou for entertainment."

She dangled her small body and drew circles on the ground with her small toes.

"What's wrong?" When you say it, your tone is so proud, it is a good thing!

Bao'er has seen in the palace before, those denko uncles will be given plaques by the father, your son will be so much, of course, hang it up,

praise it well!"

Saying that, she turned her head and greeted the craftsman: "Uncles, can you take a look at the gate outside?"

Mrs. Duan was mad angrily: "I see who dares!"

She glared at Xia Qiyue: "The little princess doesn't understand reason, and you don't know a few words to remind you?"

Xia Baoer took the soft little milk voice and asked, "Reason?" What else is the truth in this? Oh! Bao'er understands, the eldest lady wants her father to personally give a plaque, right?"

She looked at Yan Hao with a smile: "Sister Yan Hao, take a trip, help this big brother ask for a plaque with three wives and four concubines, and linger in the Qinglou!"

Saying that, she also hugged her arms and said milkily: "Let daddy hurry, Mrs. Duan is waiting to show off!"

Yan Hao smiled and ordered: "Slave, go back."

Mrs. Duan was so frightened that the three souls went to the Seven Souls.

If you tell the emperor, you will have to pay it back?

Originally, she was thinking, reprimand Xia Qiyue, she just listened.

The little princess is only five years old, what do you know?

But I didn't expect to lift a rock and shoot myself in the foot!

Mrs. Duan was remorseful, and she didn't know how to explain it at this time.

And let all the house slaves see the joke!

She rolled her eyes and fainted directly.

Aunt Chi exclaimed and shouted, "It's not good, the eldest lady is faint!"

Faint is faint, or do you want to say that it is faint?

Xia Baoer pouted, very unhappy.

She raised her little hand over: "Everyone let Jean, I came to help!"

Immediately afterwards, she was in a situation that no one expected.

"Snapped" and slapped Mrs. Duan's face.

No one would have thought that the little princess could slap Mrs. Duan.

The eldest lady who pretended to be dizzy did not expect it herself.

She closed her eyes and was stunned and didn't know how to react.

My lungs were about to explode, but I didn't know what to do.

Mifu little princess, can't be scolded, what should I do?

Xia Baoer saw that she still had her eyes closed, and the little milk voice was puzzled: "Huh? Haven't woken up yet?"

After speaking, she raised her little hand and was about to slap again.

Chapter 146: Little Ancestor, let's go

Chapter

"Ouch, wake up, wake up." Mrs. Duan opened her eyes and sat up.

Xia Baoer saw her wake up, and only then smiled sweetly: "Big lady, you're okay, I'm so worried!"

Mrs. Duan couldn't wait to tear Xia Baoer to pieces in her heart.

But what can be done, so many people watch, if the news of her bullying the princess spreads.

That family will suffer too!

She had to force a smile and said, "Let the little princess worry, Fang Cai was just in a hurry, and fainted."

Xia Baoer clapped her little hands: "Oh, what are you in a hurry, this baby promised you a plaque, and he won't lie to you, Bao'er never breaks his word!"

Again!?

Mrs. Duan cried bitterly.

What a little ancestor!

I can't stand it.

She was helped by Aunt Chi to stand up, frowned, and said with a bitter face: "Those words are all jokes I said with your eldest sister."

Xia Baoer tilted her head, expressing puzzlement.

Xia Qiyue stepped forward, took her little hand, and said softly: "Three wives and four concubines, and lingering in the Qinglou are not good things."

Xia Baoer looked at Mrs. Duan, puffing out her pink cheeks, very unhappy.

"Madame, you're not doing it right! Since it's not a good thing, why are you so proud to say that I'm still a child, and I will learn bad!"

Mrs. Duan just wants to send Xia Bao'er away quickly, at least don't stay in front of her eyes!

She nodded and recognized: "It's me who is wrong, no more nonsense next time."

Mrs. Duan secretly pinched Aunt Chi's hand.

Aunt Chi was interested, and said busily: "It's almost time for lunch, just when the other courtyard should be cleaned up, the little princess might as well go and rest for a while, and then I'll ask someone to bring the food to your room,

okay?"

Xia Baoer looked at Xia Qiyue, took her hand, and said coquettishly: "I want my big sister to accompany me."

Mrs. Duan hurriedly responded: "Qiyue, accompany the little princess, you don't have to come to me to serve in the afternoon."

In the past, Mrs. Duan always liked to let Xia Qiyue stay by the side when she was napping, passing water and pinching her head for her.

With permission, Xia Qiyue led Xia Baoer and walked towards the other courtyard.

Mrs. Duan watched hatefully as the backs of the two sisters went away.

Aunt Chi soothed in a low voice: "Don't be angry big lady, wait for the young master to come back at night, let him teach Xia Qiyue a lesson!"

Mrs. Duan glared at her: "Still using you?" I can't clean up the little princess, and I can't manage my daughter-in-law!

You come in with me and rub my waist again, so that I don't know which stupid slave will give me a bad look."

......

Along the way, a cold wind blows.

Blow Xia Baoer's already pink little face even whiter.

Xia Baoer saw a beautiful plum blossom, padded her feet, and picked one by herself.

Then turned around and placed it in Xia Qiyue's palm.

She said softly and sweetly: "Big sister, my mother said that every girl should be like a little plum blossom, beautiful and delicate, but not afraid of wind and cold,

not proud. Ren is urged by the wind and snow, and she can't damage her appearance.

Big sister don't be so obedient in the future, what she said is not right, she should refute it.

If you listen to each other in everything, you will lose your own ideas, which is not good."

Xia Qiyue's heart was greatly touched by what she said.

She remembered Xia Baoer's biological mother, Concubine Hui.

It was a woman who was gentle as water and had great wisdom.

Aunt Qiao also spoke: "Yes, big princess, you see that when Fang Cai came out, Mrs. Duan is just a paper tiger."

Frightened by the little princess with a few words, I was afraid. In the future, you must also be tough, Your Majesty and the Queen will support you!"

Chapter 147: How could I dream of Brother Afei

Chapter

Xia Qiyue wrinkled her eyebrows slightly and sighed.

"Grandma doesn't know something, although my father and queen love me, but I am a girl without a mother, I chose such a family affair, if I am not satisfied, I will make a storm in the city,

not only disgrace my father and queen, but also make people see jokes." I always thought that if I could endure, I could endure, but I didn't expect that they became more and more excessive."

She looked at the plum blossoms in the palm of her hand, half sad and half sentimental.

"When I first married in, Duan Yue'an treated me really well, he was gentle and considerate, but who would have thought that in just a few months,

he would have changed as if he had changed into a person. Not only did he think I was clumsy, but he also hit me impulsively."

Xia Baoer held her fingers with soft and white fingertips: "Big sister, don't be afraid, when that big bad guy comes, Bao'er let him apologize to you!"

Xia Qiyue smiled bitterly: "Duan Yue'an is proud of his talents, he will not apologize to me, I am afraid that the eldest lady will tell him about the matter today,

and she will embarrass me even more when she comes back."

Aunt Qiao said directly: "Then tear your face with him, big princess, your status is noble, what are you afraid of him as a young master?"

Xia Qiyue turned her face away and sighed to herself.

In the courtyard that I picked up, there was a stout ginkgo tree.

Because of winter, the leaves have long since withered.

But perhaps because people come to clean every day, it looks neat and tidy.

In the direction of the east side, there is also a small pond with koi.

The winter sun spreads on the water, sparkling.

Xia Baoer was very happy.

She ran to the edge of the pool with her calves clicking.

The surface of the water reflects the delicate facial features, and the big round eyes shimmer with agility.

A little red mole on the center of the eyebrows, more cute and delicate.

The breeze blows and the water surface crumples.

Black carp and red carp under the leaves scurry around.

Xia Baoer smiled: "Yuyu, you guys are so good!"

Xia Qiyue said gently: "Bao'er, come here, be careful of slipping on the edge of the pool, what if you fall?"

Xia Baoer turned her head and her voice was soft: "Sister, is there anything to eat?" They're hungry."

The maid beside Xia Qiyue said, "There must be some snacks in the house, the slave will take it!"

Not long after, Orange Blossom ran out and handed Xia Baoer a piece of red bean cake.

She broke it into pieces with her small hands and sprinkled it on the surface of the water.

The herd of koi swarmed.

Xia Baoer finished feeding a piece of red bean cake.

There is a red carp that is probably happy to eat.

The whole body of the fish soared and glided through a brilliant arc in the air.

Then fall back into the water and swim away with your tail swing.

Xia Qiyue was taken aback, and after reacting, she smiled and clapped her hands.

"Bao'er, these fish seem to like you."

Xia Baoer raised her little head proudly: "They are thanking Bao'er for feeding." Sister, Bao'er will come every day in the future."

"Okay, sister accompanies you."

Xia Baoer has the habit of taking a nap in the afternoon.

It was only after noon that the little one yawned sleepily.

Xia Baoer shook her little feet and sat on the bed.

Aunt Qiao and Yan Hao helped her take off her clothes and also removed her buns.

Then she grunted and rolled into the inside of the bed.

Xia Qiyue covered her with a quilt, and saw that Xia Baoer was quickly asleep, before she put down the bed mantle and left.

And in Xia Baoer's sweet dream, she actually dreamed of Gong Yufei!

Gong Yufei was actually standing under the thick ginkgo tree.

Differently, ginkgo trees have brilliant golden leaves.

The breeze blew slowly, and Gong Yufei's robe was gently lifted.

"Brother Afei!"

Chapter 148: How Can She Take Care of Herself?

Chapter

Gong Yufei looked back, his face was like a crown jade, white and handsome.

Xia Baoer threw herself into his arms.

He lowered his eyebrows, and his thin lips traced a joyful arc: "Bao'er, where have you gone?"

Xia Baoer raised her head and said softly, "I'm accompanying my big sister to the big bad guy's house!"

Gong Yufei was a little puzzled.

"This big villain is called Duan Yue'an."

Oh, is he?

This person has heard of it.

It was an ordinary and inconspicuous young official at the imperial court.

It looks like a person who does not learn and has no skills, and there is nothing rich and noble in appearance.

But luck is good.

Perhaps it was with the help of the reason for marrying the eldest princess that he could rise step by step.

Gong Yufei stroked her forehead hair: "When will you come back?"

Xia Baoer puffed out her pink cheeks and thought about it.

"I'm going to make the big bad guy cry and go back." Duan Yue'an, he has three wives and four concubines, lingers in the Qinglou, and beats his big sister!"

When he heard about the three wives and four concubines, Gong Yufei already frowned.

Who taught his Bao'er these unbearable words?

Gong Yufei sighed: "Go back to the palace, I'll teach him a lesson."

"Nope! Bao'er wants to do it herself, the queen's mother said, no one in this family will let go!"

She was rubbing around holding Gong Yufei's clothes.

But suddenly, there was a cry of Xia Qiyue's exclamation in her ears.

Xia Baoer's heart was cold, and the whole person woke up from the dream.

Gong Yufei remained in the dream, looking at the empty arms.

He gritted his teeth and was dissatisfied, his black eyes rolled up with golden edges, and thin anger loomed.

"The Duan family."

Gong Yufei withdrew his divine consciousness and returned to his body.

He was meditating in the vast sea.

In fact, this morning, he went to the Fuhua Hall.

With the reason of visiting Concubine Hui's body, he went to see Xia Baoer.

Who knows, Xia Baoer is not there.

He endured it all morning without thinking about it, but Xia Baoer's voice seemed to live in his mind.

Lingering.

After all, when he was meditating and meditating at noon, he tried to connect with Xia Baoer's spiritual understanding.

It actually came to her dream.

The little thing really went out and said that he would hit the bad guys.

But she is so young, even if she has a mana protective body, what if she is bullied?

There are all kinds of people's hearts outside, both good and bad.

How can she take care of herself?

After Gong Yufei's meditation ended, his mind was so flustered!

This has never been done before.

He has always been calm and self-contained.

Gong Yufei slowly exhaled and recited the Qing Jing Sutra of Taishang Laojun.

"The avenue is invisible, the fertility of heaven and earth; The avenue is relentless, running the sun and the moon; The avenue is nameless..."
What appeared in
his mind was the figure of Xia Baoer just standing under the ginkgo tree.

His mind could no longer be at peace.

That's it, in the end, it was the fish he fed, if he didn't care, let her be bullied outside.

I can't say it.

So Xiao Guoshi got down from the bed, straightened his clothes, and walked out.

......

Xia Baoer was woken up by Xia Qiyue's crying.

She sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes with her small hands.

In the outer hall, Xia Qiyue's deliberately suppressed cry came: "Yue An, don't make noise here, my sister is still sleeping."

A man sneered and replied, "I was still trying to get her into trouble, you call her out."

"You're crazy! Ninth sister is the father's favorite daughter, you usually bully me, you still want to bully my sister?"

"What's wrong with bullying?" You are disrespectful to my mother first! I usually treat you well, Xia Qiyue, your conscience has been eaten by dogs!"

Chapter 149: She Wants Him to Pay the Price!

Chapter

Xia Qiyue cried bitterly.

Aunt Qiao, Orange Blossom and Yan Hao all went to another courtyard to clean up their accommodation.

Originally, she was in the outer hall, while waiting for Xia Baoer to get up.

Thinking that her sister was still young and might be hungry when she woke up, the pastries that Xia Qiyue prepared for her were still on the table.

But unexpectedly, as soon as Duan Yue'an returned to the house, after listening to what the eldest lady said, he went straight to the other courtyard!

Ignoring Xia Qiyue's pleas, he was bent on finding trouble.

Xia Qiyue didn't want to scare Xia Baoer.

Because Duan Yue'an started a temper, he would start beating people.

Suddenly, a soft and sleepy little milk voice sounded behind the screen.

"Sister, who is it?"

Duan Yue'an turned her head to see a small person holding a pillow longer than her, rubbing her eyes, standing by the screen.

Her little feet were on the ground, white and tender.

The whole person is cute and fair-skinned, like a jade-carved doll.

In those big, watery eyes, because they were sleepy, they had a little yawning and tears.

Duan Yue'an was stunned.

He didn't have such a cute sister, and there had never been a child of this age in the house.

I thought a child was a child.

How did he think that after seeing Xia Baoer, he knew that there was such a pink and jade little person under the sky?

Xia Qiyue took advantage of his daze and directly threw away his hand.

Then ran to Xia Bao'er and took her into his arms to protect her.

For the first time, Xia Qiyue looked at Duan Yue'an with a defensive and warning gaze.

"Don't scare my ninth sister. If you want to go crazy, I'll explain it to you when I get back to my room!"

Duan Yue'an didn't listen to what she said, and walked towards Xia Bao'er step by step.

The eyes were a little happy: "It turns out that this is the Ninth Princess?" Come, let the eldest brother-in-law hug."

Xia Qiyue directly hugged Xia Baoer sideways to avoid.

The protectiveness she showed was something Duan Yue'an had never seen before.

It turns out that such a weak person will bite when he is forced to rush?

Duan Yue'an was impatient: "Isn't your sister my sister?" What's wrong with hugs?"

Xia Baoer disliked this person very much.

Because the black qi in his eyebrows is so heavy!

Either his life is not long in coming, or, he is haunted by adultery!

Fang woke up her good dream, and she was still angry.

Especially disturbing her to hold Brother Afei.

Even more of a big badass!

Her little pink fists were clenched into a ball.

The black jewel-like eyes flashed with Huaze.

Her little sound is like a demagogic magic.

"Big brother, is someone calling you outside?"

Xia Baoer's expression was well-behaved and quiet, and her black eyes looked at Duan Yue'an seriously.

When he boarded, he felt that the noise in his ears seemed to disappear all at once.

There was only one sentence that echoed in his mind --
that someone
was looking for him outside.

He slowly turned around and paced, his eyes were stunned, and he muttered: "Yes, someone called me."

Xia Qiyue was shocked and watched him go out with a frown.

Then, Duan Yue'an walked step by step towards the pond in the courtyard.

Xia Bao'er narrowed her eyes slightly.

She was really angry.

She doesn't want to deal with this villain, she wants him to pay!

In Duan Yue'an's eyes, in that pond, it seemed as if someone was calling him.

He couldn't help but want to go up and find out.

Xia Qiyue felt more and more strange: "He... What's wrong?"

Xia Baoer's small hand clenched slightly.

It's like choking a person's lifeblood throat.

Her hand slowly lowered, and Duan Yue'an's body leaned down, getting closer and closer to the water.

Suddenly! Duan Yue'an stuck his head into the water.

Chapter 150: Duan Yue'an Fell into Evil?

Chapter

Soon, Duan Yue'an himself felt that he couldn't breathe.

But he simply couldn't stand up!

A huge force, directly pressing his neck!

He was crushed dead in the water.

The feeling of suffocation wrapped layer after layer of tight heartbeats.

Because of the lack of oxygen, his entire eyeball bulged out little by little.

Even if he struggled with a violent splash, there was no way to get out of the strength of this evil gate.

Xia Qiyue had gone from doubts to panic.

She hurriedly covered Xia Baoer's eyes: "Ninth sister, don't look, I'll call someone to help!"

Why did this Yue An suddenly look like an evil spirit?

Xia Baoer's face was slightly afraid: "Big sister, you go and call someone, Bao'er is waiting for you here."

Xia Qiyue nodded, put down Xia Baoer and hurriedly ran out.

What she didn't see was that Xia Baoer's little hand pressed down again.

This time, Duan Yue'an's ears were even filled with water!

Xia Baoer's quiet face was full of indifference to watch him struggle.

A big bad guy like this, living is a waste!

When the eldest sister came back, she was sure that she could let Duan Yue'an float in the pool.

Although this pool, even if he stood in it, could only submerge to his knees.

Suddenly, someone came to the door.

"Qi Yue, are you all right!"

As soon as Xia Baoer's little hand loosened, Duan Yue'an broke away from this force, and the whole person raised his head, lying on the ground and gasping for breath.

Her round and beautiful eyes looked at the door.

A man in a wheelchair was pushed over by the small house.

His face was handsome, with a sickly paleness on his face.

Even so, it is difficult to hide his concern.

Xia Qiyue seemed to see a savior, and she knew that she was scared and crying at this moment.

"Second brother, look at your eldest brother, it seems to be an evil spirit! Keep dipping yourself in the pool."

Second Young Master Duan breathed a sigh of relief: "I saw my eldest brother coming over angrily, worried that he would be angry with you,

so I waited nearby until I heard your panicked shouts and came over."

At this time, they all looked at Duan Yue'an, who was coughing violently.

Duan Yue'an covered his heart and spat out a lot of water.

He breathed greedily for the rest of his life.

Duan Yue'an's eyes were full of fear and doubt.

It was as if someone was walking forward with his head covered.

He only heard someone call him, but then he didn't know anything.

Reacting again, he had sunk his head in the pond!

What the hell is going on?

Duan Yue'an turned his head with a frenzied face and stared at Xia Qiyue.

"Isn't it! Deliberately push me into the pool, you want to kill me!"

Xia Qiyue: "What are you talking nonsense, you walked into the pool like you lost your soul!"

Duan Yue'an was extremely angry and wanted to come over and make a move.

Second Young Master Duan, who was in a wheelchair, quickly pulled Xia Qiyue behind him.

He said in a heavy tone: "Big brother! You really misunderstood your sister-in-law, and she panicked and wanted to call someone to save you."

Duan Yue'an glanced at Second Young Master Duan and took a sip of water.

"What's the business with you here, you cripple, less nosy!"

Xia Baoer stood quietly under the corridor, watching them argue.

She pursed her pink lips.

The dryness in the heart gradually turned into dissatisfaction.

It's a pity that Duan Yue'an, the big villain, couldn't be solved this time!

Just then, she heard a meow.

Xia Baoer turned her head, and at some point on the wall, there was a milky white cat lying on her stomach!

Under the sun, this white hair seemed to have a faint silver sheen.

Its eyes were beautiful golden, and it was looking at Xia Baoer without blinking.

A cat actually looks calm and indifferent.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.6K 1.1K 10
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
43.2K 676 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
67.4K 1.7K 66
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
56.5K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...