Married To The Jeon

By AnaUniverse2107

When unworldly student Lalisa Manobal first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Jeon Jungk... More

CHARACTERS:-
PROLOGUE:-
CHAPTER 1:-
CHAPTER 2:-
CHAPTER 3:-
CHAPTER 4:-
CHAPTER 5:-
CHAPTER 6:-
CHAPTER 7:-
CHAPTER 8:-
CHAPTER 9:-
CHAPTER 10:-
CHAPTER 11:-
CHAPTER 12:-
CHAPTER 13:-
CHAPTER 14:-
CHAPTER 15:-
CHAPTER 16:-
CHAPTER 17:-
CHAPTER 18:-
CHAPTER 19:-
CHAPTER 20:-
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37:-
CHAPTER 38:-
CHAPTER 40:-
CHAPTER 41:-
CHAPTER 42:-
CHAPTER 43:-
CHAPTER 44:-
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:
CHAPTER 47:
CHAPTER 48:
CHAPTER 49:
CHAPTER 50:-
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114[JK]
115[JK]
116[JK]
117[JK]
118[JK]
119[JK]
120

CHAPTER 39:-

43 0 0
By AnaUniverse2107

"It's late," Jungkook says, his fingers methodically stroking my back.

"Your hair still needs cutting."

He chuckles. "That it does, Mrs. Jeon. Do you have the energy to finish the job you started?"

"For you, Mr. Jeon, anything." I kiss his chest once more and reluctantly stand.

"Don't go." Grabbing my hips, he turns me around. He straightens then undoes my skirt, letting it drop to the floor. He holds his hand out to me. I take it and step out of my skirt. Now I am dressed solely in stockings and garter belt.

"You are a mighty fine sight, Mrs. Jeon." He sits back in the chair and crosses his arms, giving me a full and frank appraisal. I hold out my hands and twirl for him.

"God, I'm a lucky son of a bitch," he says admiringly.

"Yes, you are."

He grins. "Put my shirt on and you can cut my hair. Like this, you'll distract me, and we'll never get to bed."

I can't help my answering smile. Knowing that he's watching my every move, I sashay over to where we left my shoes and his shirt. Bending slowly, I reach down, pick up his shirt, smell it - hmm - then shrug it on.

Jungkook blinks at me, his eyes round. He's redone his fly and is watching me intently.

"That's quite a floor show, Mrs. Jeon."

"Do we have any scissors?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"My study," he croaks.

"I'll go search." Leaving him, I walk into our bedroom and grab my comb from the dressing table before heading to his study. As I enter the main corridor, I notice the door to Taylor's office is open. Mrs. Jones is standing just beyond the door. I stop, rooted to the spot. Taylor is running his fingers down her face and smiling sweetly at her. Then he leans down and kisses her.

Holy shit! Taylor and Mrs. Jones? I gape in astonishment - I mean, I thought . . . well, I kind of suspected. But obviously they are together!

I flush, feeling like a voyeur, and manage to get my feet to move. I scamper across the great room and into Jungkook's study. Switching on the light, I walk to his desk. Taylor and Mrs. Jones . . . Wow! I'm reeling. I always thought Mrs. Jones was older than Taylor. Oh, I have to get my head around this. I open the top drawer and am immediately distracted when I find a gun. Jungkook has a gun!

A revolver. Holy fuck! I had no idea Jungkook owned a gun. I take it out, slip the release and check the cylinder. It's fully loaded, but light . . . too light. It must be carbon fiber. What does Jungkook want with a gun? Jeez, I hope he knows how to use it. Ray's perpetual warnings about handguns run quickly through my mind. His army training was never lost. These will kill you, Lisa. You need to know what you're doing when you're handling a firearm. I put the gun back and find the scissors. Retrieving them quickly, I bolt back to Jungkook, my head buzzing. Taylor and Mrs. Jones . . . the revolver . . . At the entrance to the great room, I run into Taylor.

"Mrs. Jeon, excuse me." His face reddens as he quickly takes in my attire.

"Um, Taylor, hi . . . um. I'm cutting Jungkook's hair!" I blurt out, embarrassed. Taylor is as mortified as I am. He opens his mouth to say something then closes it quickly and stands aside.

"After you, ma'am," he says formally. I think I'm the color of my old Audi, the submissive special. Jeez. Could this be more embarrassing?

"Thank you," I mutter and dash down the hallway. Crap! Will I ever get used to the fact that we're not alone? I dash into the bathroom, breathless.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook is standing in front of the mirror, holding my shoes. All of my scattered clothes are now neatly piled beside the sink.

"I just ran into Taylor."

"Oh." Jungkook frowns. "Dressed like that."

Oh shit! "That's not Taylor's fault."

Jungkook's frown deepens. "No. But still."

"I'm dressed."

"Barely."

"I don't know who was more embarrassed, me or him." I try my distraction technique. "Did you know he and Gail are . . . well, together?"

Jungkook laughs. "Yes, of course I knew."

"And you never told me?"

"I thought you knew, too."

"No."

"Lisa, they're adults. They live under the same roof. Both unattached. Both attractive."

I flush, feeling foolish for not having noticed.

"Well, if you put it like that . . . I just thought Gail was older than Taylor." "She is, but not by much." He gazes at me, perplexed. "Some men like older women - " He stops abruptly and his eyes widen. I scowl at him. "I know that," I snap.

Jungkook looks contrite. He smiles fondly at me. Yes! My distraction technique successful! My subconscious rolls her eyes at me - but at what cost? Now the unmentionable Mrs. Robinson is looming over us.

"That reminds me," he says, brightly.

"What?" I mutter petulantly. Grabbing the chair, I turn it to face the mirror above the sinks. "Sit," I order. Jungkook regards me with indulgent amusement, but does as he's told and sits back down in the chair. I start to comb through his now merely damp hair.

"I was thinking we could convert the rooms over the garages for them at the new place," Jungkook continues. "Make it a home. Then maybe Taylor's daughter could stay with him more often." He watches me carefully in the mirror.

"Why doesn't she stay here?"

"Taylor's never asked me."

"Perhaps you should offer. But we'd have to behave ourselves."

Jungkook's brow furrows. "I hadn't thought of that."

"Perhaps that's why Taylor hasn't asked. Have you met her?"

"Yes. She's a sweet thing. Shy. Very pretty. I pay for her schooling."

Oh! I stop combing and stare at him in the mirror.

"I had no idea."

He shrugs. "Seemed the least I could do. Also, it means he won't quit."

"I'm sure he likes working for you."

Jungkook stares at me blankly then shrugs. "I don't know."

"I think he's very fond of you, Jungkook." I resume combing and glance at him. His eyes don't leave mine.

"You think?"

"Yes. I do."

He snorts, a dismissive yet content sound, as if he's secretly pleased that his staff may like him.

"Good. Will you talk to Gia about the rooms over the garage?"

"Yes, of course." I don't feel the same irritation I did before at the mention of her name. My subconscious nods sagely at me. Yes . . . we done good today. My inner goddess gloats. Now she'll leave my husband alone and not make him uncomfortable.

I am ready to cut Jungkook's hair. "You sure about this? Your last chance to bail."

"Do your worst, Mrs. Jeon. I don't have to look at me, you do."

I grin. "Jungkook, I could look at you all day."

He shakes his head exasperated. "It's just a pretty face, baby."

"And behind it is a very pretty man." I kiss his temple. "My man."

He grins shyly.

Lifting the first lock, I comb it upward and snare it between my index and middle finger. I put the comb in my mouth, take the scissors and make the first snip, cutting an inch off the length. Jungkook closes his eyes and sits like a statue, sighing contentedly as I continue. Occasionally he opens his eyes, and I catch him watching me intently. He doesn't touch me while I work, and I'm grateful. His touch is . . . distracting.

Fifteen minutes later, I'm done.

"Finished." I'm pleased with the result. He looks as hot as ever, his hair still floppy and sexy . . . just a bit shorter. Jungkook gazes at himself in the mirror, looking pleasantly surprised. He grins. "Great job, Mrs. Jeon." He turns his head from side to side and snakes his arm around me. Pulling me to him, he kisses and nuzzles my belly.

"Thank you," he says.

"My pleasure." I bend and kiss him briefly.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 61 145
Here is the Second Part of the Trilogy of Falling For The JEON. I'm excited!!!
1.7K 149 17
โIn the depths of grief, they found each other-a lifeline in the storm of loss.โž In the aftermath of her boyfriend's tragic death, single mother Lal...
278K 10.5K 40
Lalisa Manoban is a rich girl. She's a stuck-up and a narcissist. There's no way she wouldn't be when she comes from a wealthy family and never had t...
11.8K 975 43
Manoban Lalisa didn't plan for her life to be on the run with a newly born to protect and raise, but the situation she's in doesn't give her any othe...