Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

252 19 15
By hartgoddess12

"five days of official dates"

Chae Yoon stay in Tae Gu's house that night. She call her Auntie Soo Ah to  inform her but she lied when she say she's staying with her friend's house for five days. Her Auntie Soo Ah gave her her blessings. She felt guilty because she lied to her. She's exhausted and tired because of their trip from team building so she fall asleep on the sofa. Tae Gu went outside the bathroom, he's wearing his bathrobe when he notice that Chae Yoon is not on their room. He went outside to look for her and he found her sleeping on the sofa. Tae Gu smile as he approached her. He seated on the floor and look at her face. He caress her face. "You sleepy head... You always like that. You don't care about your surroundings when you sleep that's why I'm worried about you." He said. He stood up and carry her to lay her down on the bed. He cover her body with a comforter and he let out a wide smile when he saw the ring on her finger. "It's fit perfectly to you..." He said and kiss her on her lips. "Saranghae, Ha Chae Yoon... Good night..." He said.

He went to his mini bar in one corner of his house and pour soju in his glass.
He was worried about Chae Yoon's safety. He knows that Auntie Sook hwi is planning something especially now that she already knew that he found Chae Yoon. And at the same time, he want to stay her away from Woo Jin. He clench his fist when he recalled the bruise on her arms but Chae Yoon trusted Woo Jin so much and she felt guilty towards to him and it makes him worried more. 'I must do something... For her to keep her safe....' In his mind.

Tae Gu went back to their room and he lay in the bed beside her. He move closer to where she is and pull her gently close to him. He wrapped his arms on her waist. He smell her sweet yet flowery scent, the only scent that he get addicted. Whenever he's with her, all his worries are gone. She's the only one who can make his heart nervous and beat abnormally. He let out a bright smile when he put his hand to her hand and it's  still entwined while their sleeping.

   🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu and Chae Yoon is on his car. They left the house before the sun rise. Chae Yoon's laughter and giggles filled inside his car. Tae Gu enjoying the sound of her Laughter and her pretty eye smile. "Where are we going, Tae Gu?" She asked. "Anywhere..." He said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. "Yah! You ask me on a date but you didn't plan where you would take me?" Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu laugh. "Anyway, you always unpredictable..." Chae Yoon said. "Is that a compliment?" He said. "Yah ofcourse..." Chae Yoon said and let out a peel of Laughter. Tae Gu smile while his eyes is on the road.

They stop by at the restaurant near the road. Chae Yoon really amazed by it's ambience and she walk towards to the backyard that filled with different kinds of flowers. "Wah... So beautiful..." She said. Tae Gu keep following her and he always taking stolen shot of her. Her eye smile appear because she was surrounded by beautiful flowers. Tae Gu mesmerized by her beauty and gentleness. "Chae Yoon sshi.. let's go, our food is already on our table." He said. While they were eating, a staff approach her and gave her a large bouquet of red roses. "This is for you, Mam." He said. Tae Gu smile when her eye smile appear once again. "Mr. Min request us to make this bouquet for his girlfriend, Ha Chae Yoon." The staff said and make a bow before he left them. "Tae Gu shhi... You always spoiled me... Thank you for your sweet surprises.." She said. She also want to make him happy, to plan a surprise for him but what it could be? He already have all the things he need, Chae Yoon's thought.

After they're breakfast they continue their rides towards to their next destination. "Oh, how about this one, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. She's browsing his phone to find some beautiful places near on where they are. "It said that there's an hotel at the top of the mountain that known for a beautiful night scenery and a warm man made lake." She said. "What do you think?" She added. Tae Gu didn't care about the places he's enjoying this day with Chae Yoon even they we're inside his car. "Well... It seems so relaxing... I like the warm lake... And it's more fun if I taking my warm bath with you." He said and let out a naughty smile. "Yah! Min Tae Gu..." She said. Chae Yoon giggles and laughters are filled the car and also it's filled Tae Gu's hearts.

They reached the place where the hotel is. And like what it said, it's so beautiful and relaxing. They're on the balcony while looking at the sunset. Tae Gu put a coat on her because it's a little bit cold. "Thanks" She said. Tae Gu hug her from her behind and they enjoying this scenery. "It's so beautiful... I always seen this kind of view but this one is I will treasure the most." She said. Tae Gu kiss her on her hair. "Waeyo?" He said. Chae Yoon  let out a bright smile and he put her hand on his arms that still wrapping on her waist. "Because of you, because I'm with you... " She said. 'I know... It doesn't right to be happy knowing that I hurting someone by choosing my own happiness...  But my feelings are also valid... I was longing for this moment with him... Can I be happy without any worried that I'm being a bad person?...' In her mind. Tae Gu notice her silence. And he has a hint what she is thinking. "Chae Yoon shhi... Don't let someone control you by feeling guilty towards on what he will feel. You're feelings are also valid. Can you please just think only the two of us?" He whispered. Chae Yoon smile and turn around to look at him. They eyes locked and Tae Gu surprised when Chae Yoon kiss him on his lips. They kiss passionately under the beautiful sky.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Woo Jin drink his beer at their restaurant. He went to the hotel and Yura said that Chae Yoon is on her leave. He knew that Chae Yoon is with Tae Gu right now. Soo Ah keep observing him and she get worried because Woo Jin had a sudden change of attitude. She approached him and serve him some side dishes. "Woo Jin... Are you okay? You drink a lot since you came back here." Soo Ah said. Woo Jin look at her. "Eomma... Why you let her away from us for five days?" He said. "Woo Jin... She has her life too and  let her be..." Soo Ah said. "Tell me the truth Woo jin... Are you really happy with her? If not, please let her go... You two are important to me... I don't want each of you will suffer in the end." Soo Ah said. "I am, Eomma..." Woo Jin said. "How about her? Did you ask her about her feelings?" Soo Ah ask. Woo Jin let out a deep sigh and he drink his beer straight. "Eomma... You're my mother, right? And you will be beside me what ever decision I'll make..." He said. Soo Ah look at him with worry in her eyes. "Woo Jin..." She said. "Please help me to convince her to marry me... Chae Yoon is confuse right now because of a guy who continue to lure her." Woo Jin said. Soo Ah already feel it that there's something wrong between Woo Jin and Chae Yoon. She decided not to speak but listen to his son pain and sadness. "I love her so much... Eomma... I can't live without her.." He said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Hye sun is on the lobby waiting for Tae Gu. Yura approach her and she smile. Ms. Hye sun, how can I help you?" Yura said. Hye sun smile as she turn around. "Where's Tae Gu? Did you know where is he?" She said. "He said that he had a business trip for five days." She replied. Hye sun frowned. "He's avoiding me again..." She murmured. "Ms. Hye sun please excuse me... I have a meeting for today. " Yura said. Hye sun ket out a fake smile.

Jin hye saw the two at the lobby and when Yura left she decide to approach Hye Sun. "Annyeong Haseyo.." She said. Hye sun look at her from her feet upto her face. "Who are you?" Hye sun said. "I'm Chairman Min's personal secretary..." Jin Hye said. "And so?" Hye sun said. "I would like to spare me some time today.." She said. Hye sun let out a small laugh. "And why I would do that?" She said. Jin Hye let out a fake smile. "Because I know who's with him right now..." She said. Hye Sun frowned while looking at her. Jin Hye smirked. 'Ha Chae Yoon... Enjoy your remaining days with Chairman Min...' In her mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu book a VIP suite for them. Tae Gu is wearing his bathrobe while waiting for Chae Yoon. They decided to try  the warm lake under the moonlight. As she went outside Tae Gu look at her and he smile unknowingly. Chae Yoon blushed because of his stare."waeyo?" She said. He walk towards to her and slowly untie her bathrobe. "Yah! What are you doing, Mr. Min?" She said. Tae Gu smile teasingly and slowly open her bathrobe. "I want to check if you hiding something dangerous behind your robe." He said and look at her body. "You're gorgeous... Ms. Ha" He said. Chae Yoon blushed because of his doing. "Min Tae Gu... Stop staring at me... I'm melting now.." She said and let out a peel of Laughter. Tae gu close her bathrobe and kiss her gently on her lips.

Tae Gu gave her a glass of wine while their on the lake. Chae Yoon seated on the rock underneath while looking at the sky. "The sky is so beautiful and peaceful..." She said. Tae Gu seated next to her and he put his arms on her shoulder and Chae Yoon rested her head to his shoulder. "Yes... I wish everyday is like this... Peaceful and no worries." He said. Chae Yoon smile.

They swim together, laugh together and giggles together. They're laughters are filled the area. Tae Gu didn't bother how loud their voices is because he occupied the entire area of the hotel but Chae Yoon didn't know it. He chase Chae Yoon and grab her in her waist when he reach her. "Yah!" Chae Yoon said and laugh. Tae Gu look at her eye smile and then he smile. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He said. Chae Yoon smile and she got a hint how to surprise him. "Yes... And I can be more beautiful tonight, Mr. Min? Do you wanna see?" She whispered. She look at her as she try to seduce him. Thank god on the alcohol she take and she has a courage to do it. Tae Gu smile mischievously. "It looks like my Chae Yoon is now a temptress..." He said. "Are you sure we're only the two of us here?" Chae Yoon said. "Yes... I occupied the entire area..." He said. Chae Yoon got her eyes widen. She move closer to him put her arms around his neck and kiss him. Chae Yoon initiates their kiss and Tae Gu lead her. His hand travel on her back as he gently press her. "Close your eyes, Tae Gu... It's time for your present." She said. Tae Gu follow her and he close his eyes. Chae Yoon move away from him. "Tae Gu shhi... Don't try to open your eyes, Arasso?" She said. Tae Gu smile as he nodded. Minutes have been passed when Chae Yoon told him to open his eyes. He look around but he didn't see Chae Yoon. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon.." He said. "What's this?" He said when he saw her bra that she's wearing earlier is on the water. Chae Yoon swim towards him and she appeared behind him. "Surprised, Chairman Min.." She said. Tae Gu look at her and he got so surprised when she saw her. Chae Yoon smile in flirty way. She's totally naked and the water cover her entire body. She put her panty up and  throw it to Tae Gu. Tae Gu let out a naughty smile and chase her. "Chae Yoon shhi... When I get you I swear you will struggling to walk again.." Tae Gu said teasingly. Chae Yoon let out a peel of Laughter while avoid him. Tae Gu swim and under the water he grab her waist and pull her down under it. "Yah!" She said when Tae Gu didn't let her go. "I told you Chae Yoon shhi... Don't you dare to seduce me like this." He said. He owned her lips passionately yet possessively. Chae Yoon return a wild kiss to him while slightly pushing him in one corner of the lake. Tae Gu seat on the high area of the lake while Chae Yoon stay on it. Tae Gu break their kiss and they both breathless. "Tae Gu... This is my first time to do this..." She said. Tae Gu look at her as she drink her wine straight. "Are you ready for your surprise?" She said. Tae Gu look at her with curiosity and he was hoping that his gut is telling right. Chae Yoon pull out his trunk and Tae Gu got surprised. Chae Yoon reveal his hardness full and ready to face the fight. She don't know if she can do it as soon as she saw it but there's no turning back. She wants to make him happy like he always did for her. "Chae Yoon shhi.. You don't need to do it if you didn't-" He said but he can't finish his words when he felt his hardness filled her mouth. "Oh god... Chae Yoon shhi..." He said when he felt the unbearable pleasure that she's given to him. Chae Yoon eyes filled with tears when she suck the half of it. But she like the new pleasure she's feeling while she doing it. Tae Gu put his hands on her hair and his eyes close while feeling the rhythm. He knew that this is her first time to do this but she drives him crazy tonight. She was clearly inexperienced. She ran her  tongue around it. She studied his reaction while she's doing it and she smile when she feel that he's reaction. She continue her doing, she sucked and repeat her various actions. She pick his hardness and speed up using her one hand when she can't swallow it full. Tae Gu Groaned because of the pleasure that driven to him. He cup up her face with his two hand and gently pull  away when he feel that his juices are ready to come out. In just a second it spurted on her breast. They both breathless when Tae Gu reach his climax. He went back to the lake and wash her breast and clean it. Chae Yoon smile and Tae Gu kiss her. "That was good, Chae Yoon... You surprised me..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile as she was so happy that she made him happy. His love for her expand because of this wonderful night that Chae Yoon gave him.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

There's an adult content Im sorry ✌️😅 thank you for all your votes... Sorry for delayed upload, busy on the school lately...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...
19.1K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum
26.9K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...
9.3K 290 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...