Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

By Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 24

1.3K 46 6
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

That shark scene was very strange to see, a shark attacking a light cruiser, it's a scene you don't see every day.

Me: Well, since we have the whole day free, let's enjoy the beach.

Sirius: Your Majesty, you should prepare for the mission.

Me: I've already prepared, everything is in place, and the mission just starts tomorrow, what? Do you want to bore me to death?

Sirius: Ehhhh, no.

Me: Then let's play.

So I went to the ship and I looked through my clothes and I have a swimsuit, so I put it on and I go out on the deck and Sirius blushes.

Sirius: What are you wearing?

Me: Hm? Like what thing? Clearly it's a swimsuit, my motto is enjoy life while you can.

Sirius: How can you wear that bikini that exposes a lot of skin!?

Me: Hm? Hey Maid, this is a sports bikini, it covers skin less than the conventional one, if you want me to cover more I can use a coat.

At that I summon a white jacket and put it on.

Me: Second, this island is full of kansen and there are no civilians, so we are all women, what's wrong? (Naughty look) Do you think I didn't notice the bikini you're wearing?

Sirius: (turns red) How do you know about my Bikini!? I never told you!

Me: Ara, I didn't expect it to be true.

Sirius: It was a trap!

Me: No, in my world my mother told me stories about when she was young and she told me stories about when she and her friends went to the beach in the summers and she told me that her real maids wore clothes provocative.

Sirius: (Damn queen of the future, what else have you told her about me?)

Me: (Giggles) Come on friend, your body is that of a super model, not using it is a sin.

Sirius: Okay...

At that she takes out her bikini between her cleavage.

Me: How do you get things from there?

Sirius: It's a skill that all Maids have. Do you have a place to change me?

Me: You can go to the access door to the deck and close it, there you can change, I don't want to guide you to the changing rooms since you may get lost and we don't have time since a storm is approaching, so I want to make the most of it.

At that point I point towards the horizon and see black clouds forming.

Sirius: Okay.

So she leaves towards my proel island and then closes the bulkhead and changes behind the door and then comes back while she brings her Maid uniform in her hands.

Me: (Blushing) My God, it's the body of a Venus goddess.

Sirius: Where can I leave it?

Me: (Stutters) Oh... well... you can leave it inside the helicopter.

At that point I point to a Seahawk parked on the deck and order it to open the side hatch, so Sirius leaves her clothes inside the helicopter and now enjoys the beach.

Sirius: How much do you look at my bust? ~Are you jealous?~

Me: No, it's just that those tits won't stop looking at me.

Sirius: What do you say? Are you jealous that you have small ones? I see that the feeling is the same between daughters and mothers.

Me: (The real reason is that my masculine instincts are coming out right now, thank goodness my third leg is not here otherwise that would have given me away a long time ago)

Me: Well let's go play a little with the girls.

Then I run and dive in the sea to cool my head a little and then I come out refreshed, the water feels good and refreshing and then I throw water at Sirius and she protects herself, then we start playing with the sea throwing water at each other to wet to our opponent.

Me: (Enjoying the sea) Wow, the water is cold and it feels good.

Sirius: Are you seriously talking like this is the first time you've seen the sea?

Me: (Nostalgic) Well, even though I live in the sea and fight in it... in my previous world I never had the time to play like now, I fought battle after battle without rest, sometimes we fought 3 times in one same day and we were fighting against very powerful enemies.

Sirius: (Sad) Oh, I'm sorry.

Me: (Looking at the horizon) Well, when you get used to it it's no longer a big deal, you see your allies dying all the time, strong, honorable allies who fought without any hint of fear in order to protect their loved ones. All that remains is to pay your respects at their funeral, not cry and thank God for allowing them to live...

Sirius: I see.

Me: Shall I tell you a secret?

By that time we stopped throwing the water at each other.

Me: Don't tell anyone please, do I have your word?

Sirius: (Serious look) If you have it, what do you have to say?

Me: If I had told the real reason, I bet the queen would have had a low blood pressure and I don't know how my mother in my world would have taken it, I hope she is fine.

Sirius: (Confused) What do you mean? I don't understand you.

Me: Sirius, where I come from... I died in my world and for some reason I am here alive.

Sirius: (Confusion) What are you talking about?

Me: (Melancholic expression) I still remember the mission, that enemy ambush near a marine oil well and the battle that preceded that and that my fleet was exterminated to the last kansen, I still remember the pain I suffered when I was stabbed by several enemy hypersonic missiles, I still feel that horrible pain every time I remember that battle, but now I am somehow in this world.

Sirius: (Sad) Did all that really happen to you? How come you are here alive? Why didn't you tell her the truth?

Me: Tell me, friend, if I appeared like that out of nowhere and told you what really happened to me, would you believe that I was reincarnated?

Sirius looked thoughtful and then answered me.

Sirius: Not really. why are you telling me all that?

Me: Because I feel bad every time I see my mother from the past and be aware that I have lied to her, has that never happened to you?

Sirius: Yes, it has happened to me.

Me: The same applies, I don't want her to suffer at the news.

Sirius: But we can tell the queen about this and we can possibly save your life in the future.

Me: Sirius, I already told you that this world and my world have nothing to do with each other, my country is called the UK and has always been called that, the branch of the navy is the Royal Navy. There's no way to save me, so keep it a secret.

Sirius: Okay.

So we continued playing in the sea and then joined the girls to play some volleyball.

TO BE CONTINUE.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 318 22
On November 1935 When Hiei(Who has her 1935 refit) is carrying Emperor Hirohito as the Emperor's transport, until an assassination attempt was made c...
55.2K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...
40.5K 736 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
3.6K 121 10
Azur Lane, the name of the strongest naval alliance in the world! An alliance who's sole existence prevents the siren threat of expanding, it prevent...