Road to Annihilation ( reboot...

By spardragon

this is based on my other fic DXD road to annihilation but with a twist this fic will have the same concept b... More

chapter 1 Return of the Annihilation dragon
chapter 2 annihilation and the dreamer
chapter 3 return to kuoh
chapter 4 silver and crimson
chapter 5 Begins night
chapter 6 Old acquaintances
chapter 7 unexpected reunion
chapter 8 painful reality
chapter 9 true family
chapter 10 broken future
chapter 12 roar of the annihilation dragon
chapter 13 time judge all

chapter 11 annihilation dragon

2.1K 38 22
By spardragon

( underworld)

The factions were still recuperating after the incident during the wedding rias and her peerage along with sona and her peerage also irina, Artemis and griselda were in an unstable mentality because they gave themselves to the enemy while ophis isolated itself on the dimensional gap avoiding anyone to come into contact then the leaders searched the entire world to find issei only to realize that he was hiding in plane site so they are currently face to face with the former pillar who was accompanied by great red, uryu and Frankenstein.

Azazel: what do you want to get the mark's off them?

Issei: hmm...how about your heads on my wall? - he said in a sarcastic tone.

Sirzechs: this isn't a game were serious here I know you're mad but-

Issei: but I don't give a damn about your problems because it ain't related to me to begin with.

Odin: are you just gonna leave them like that?!

Issei: yeah so what?

Sirzechs: so what?! What do you mean so what?!

Issei: tell me Sirzechs have you ever died three times before?

Sirzechs: what are you getting at?

Issei: its simple really I came back from the afterlife to prove a point and to correct the mistake you've all made.

Michael: please issei-kun don't they mean anything to you anymore?!

Issei: shut up sis-con! your another reason why I never get along with you - looks at Sirzechs - that goes for you too retard because your also a sis-con and at the same time you agreed to your stupid sisters plan by getting rid of me you will win your son's affection back though too bad for you because you received your son's hatred towards you.

Odin: listen we were deceived by that ma-

He couldn't finish since issei began to chuckle and that chuckle became a full blown laughter while it made everyone uncomfortable though uryu and great red along with Frankenstein were unfazed.

Issei: deceived? right... Hehehe yeah...keep telling yourself that because if you still believe in that statement of yours then you shouldn't be called the all father you should be called the all fucker hahaaha!

Then after a few seconds he controlled his laughter then looks at them with a half lidded eyes.

Issei: your all the biggest disappointment in the face of the world you know? And besides - stands up from his chair - you all are just wasting my time because I'm currently hunting another enemy.

The faction leaders looks at issei with wide eyes.

Azazel: wait there's someone else other than rizevim?

He said in a shocked tone which made issei to nod his head in confirmation.

Issei: that's right rizevim was only a pawn though I think our next enemy is quite someone your familiar with.

Sirzechs: who?

Issei: the son of the bat that I killed.

The factions eyes widen when they heard that then Azazel spoke.

Azazel: then let us assist you on this problem.

Issei: that wont be necessary because you've all done enough damage than good in the world.

Odin: your gonna hunt someone with a bunch of Devil's and three humans?!

Issei pissed off at what Odin said then issei slammed his right arm on the table then the table shattered into many pieces making the leaders to be nervous.

Issei: you didn't learn anything did you? I took down three dragons on the heavenly level like they are a bunch of brat's and buried your son to the ground with his precious toy and lastly my brother fought tiamat and uryu over here along with Frankenstein is enough to take your armies down with no problem.

Uryu: and I'm much more stronger and smarter than you all father of the Norse faction.

Issei: were leaving your all are just a complete waste of our time.

Issei turned around though Sirzechs decided to speak.

Sirzechs: wait how about a proposition?

Issei stoped and looks behind his shoulder.

Issei: hoh and what would I gain from this offer of yours?

Sirzechs: A rating game match if we win you would remove the marks and go back to rias and her friends as their fiance.

Issei: and if I win?

Sirzechs: then you can do whatever you want and none of us will get in your nor your teammates way.

Issei: hah! Say that to the unbreakable oath!

The leaders trembled when they heard that because that spell was like a contract to a trip down death itself.

Issei: what's wrong? you all look like you've got no balls to play a last bet because I'm willing to play this bet and if you're all not interested then our deal is off.

Everyone began thinking on what to do wether to agree to this bet or not then Azazel spoke.

Azazel: fine we accept any conditions you make.

He replied because he already thought of everything because they outnumbered issei's team by a lot and considering they have God's on their side they knew they might stand a chance against issei.

Issei: be sure you won't regret this but whatever - he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Issei activated the spell and a bunch of lines were connected to issei and on the leaders were given individual lines that are connected to issei.

Issei: on the condition that they cheat then I nor my teammates were the victim's of their scheme then I will do whatever I want in return.

The factions nodded their heads though issei gave them a small smirk then issei activated a magic circle underneath them and teleported away.

(Issei's house)

Issei: so that's what were all going to do.

He explained the entire situation that happened during the meeting with the leaders.

Seekavaira: so they are desperate right now?

Issei: yes but I've already planned that this might happen so we must leave because we're given a week to prepare ourselves.

Tobio: then what about us?

Issei: you guys should stay in the shadows because I don't want to endanger you all than it is already for us.

Tobio nodded his head in understanding then Lavinia decided to speak.

Lavinia: I-kun where are you gonna train them?

Issei: *smiles* to the silver seas...

Everyone was confused then Frankenstein decided to speak.

Frankenstein: because like purgatory its like this an hour here is an entire year in there.

Everyone had wide eyes when they heard that.

Issei: and considering they gave us a week to prepare means that's enough time for all of you to train in that place because there are different universe in there and the lower yo go then the more difficult the challenge is but don't worry I will be on standby in case things go south okay?

Everyone nodded their heads then issei activated a magic circle underneath them and teleported away.

( Silver seas)

When issei and his team arrived everyone was shocked at the sight it was a place filled with many lifeform that they never seen before and they saw a giant portal at the end of the land.

Issei: that portal over there - points at the portal - will send you to the next level if you want that is.

Everyone: yes!

With that his teammates along with Tobio's started their training minus issei, great red, uryu and Frankenstein and lastly was zero who was resting on the grass.

Great red: aren't you going to observe them?

Issei: nah I could literally sense them when they're in danger.

Issei walked towards the opposite direction.

Great red: where are you going?

Issei looks at great red behind his shoulder with a small smirk.

Issei: I'm going to go search for our next ally's

Great red nodded his head then issei continued his walk though he activated a magic circle underneath him then be teleported away

( Unknown location)

Issei arrived at a place filled with pink flowers then he continues his walk then after a couple of minutes issei arrived at his destination where a grave with a sword stab to it's top and next to it was another grave with a wooden staff on it's top.

Issei: hello old friends... guess you're disappointed at what your descendant became huh? - he said as he looks at the grave with a sword on top of it - but don't worry I will retrieve that sword that belongs to your family.

Then suddenly four orbs appeared infront of the two tombstone though issei smiles while looking at the orbs.

Issei: it is time for the judgement of the current wielder and descendant.

Issei opened his palm and activated a magic circle making the four orbs to enter the circle then issei closes his palm and walked back towards his teammates.

( Time skip one week later )
( Underworld)

The coliseum that was bigger than the one in Rome was in the center of the devil faction and fallen angel faction issei arrived with his teammates next to him while tobio along with his teammates were watching along the crowds.

Announcer: [ alright everyone this match will be the one to judge our hopes and survival what do you think Buddha? ]

Buddha: [ if there's one thing I hate besides evil is the God's who thinks they are high and mighty.]

Announcer: [ okay...but moving on let's begin the first match and let's see.]

The screen showed who will be facing then it revealed millicas and venelana.

Announcer: [ it would seem this match is between the prodigal son of the gremory clan and the strongest bael let's see who will win!]

(Issei's side)

Issei looks at millicas who was wearing a hoodie that covered his face.

Issei: are you gonna go easy on her?

Millicas: that depends nii-san.

With that he stands on the teleportation pad and teleported on the arena.

( Arena)

Both representative arrived on the center of the arena though millicas still had his Hood on.

Millicas: you look horrible for an old lady when was the last time you slept?

Venelana: please millicas don't do make this worse than it already is I know we were wrong and all but I'm sure everything can be fixed.

Millicas: oh? And who's fault do you think it is old milf hag.

Venelana: don't call me that!

Millicas: hoh? Did I touch a nerve there whore or should I call you old bag? - he said in a sarcastic tone.

Venelana fired a power of destruction towards millicas who only sighed and swatted the attack to the side shocking venelana and Sirzechs.

Venelana: what the...

Millicas: how weak and you call yourself the strongest wielder of this magic? Hah! What a big joke.

Millicas removed his hood and revealed his current state who had longer red hair and his body was well built and he was a lot taller than before.

Venelana: millicas...?

She said in a shocked tone while everyone who was watching were at disbelief.

Millicas: that's right I've grown quite a lot during my training with nii-san.

Then suddenly millicas summons his sword made of ice and pointed it at venelana.

Millicas: time to put you down.

He said in a monotonous tone then he vanished and appeared behind venelana and gave her a slash on her back making venelana to scream then she fell down on her knees

Venelana: ' I'm sorry my children's I've failed you both...' - she thought then her vision went blank.

Then when venelana fell to the ground she began glowing in retirement while millicas spun his sword and rested it on his shoulder though he was looking at Sirzechs.

Millicas: your next on my list Sirzechs.

Sirzechs who heard that felt like his son was not recognizing him as his father anymore then when millicas arrived at issei's side then he saw issei extended his hand to the side while millicas raised his hand on shoulder level then both gave each other a high five.

Announcer: [ wow! what a cold ending from the former gremory matriarch by the prodigal son now time for the next round! ]

The screen showed uryu and he was up against xenovia, kiba and irina.

( Issei's side)

Issei: you sure you don't want my help?

He looks at uryu who only fixed his glasses then looks at issei with a small smirk.

Uryu: no that wont be necessary because today I'm proving why the Quincy is a powerful race.

Issei: heh...well go ahead you can do whatever you want anyways.

Uryu nodded his head and was teleported at the arena where he was face to face with xenovia, kiba and irina.

Kiba: surrender now it's not too late you know?

Uryu: I don't think so because its the exact opposite to begin with.

Xenovia: enough talk let's end this now!

Xenovia charges at uryu using durandal though uryu just summons a small knife using his Quincy powers to block her attack.

Uryu: rule number one of combat always observe your opponents abilities before you engaged in battle.

Uryu counter's xenovia's attack sending durandal flying then he attacked xenovia and gave her multiple cuts on her body making xenovia fall down on her knees.

Uryu: you are an idiot you know?

Uryu said in a bored tone then he knees xenovia on the face sending her flying and crashes infront of kiba and irina while durandal fell right next to xenovia's face then she began glowing in retirement irina who saw her partner got defeated got angry and threw her light spears at uryu who dodge the attack then kiba appeared next to uryu who swung gram downwards though uryu also dodges it then he looks at them in disappointment plastered on his face.

Uryu: is this everything you've got? If so then your all weak compared to Ryu.

Kiba: shut up!

Kiba continues his assault though uryu blocked kiba's attack with his knife then uryu looks at kiba in the eyes.

Uryu: you know it makes me wonder how you got this far...

Uryu kicked kiba's gut making him step back.

Uryu: could it be with the help of Ryu? Or was it with your own strength?

Kiba: I said shut up!

Uryu: hoh...you being assisted to arrive this far then betray the only person who ever helped you reached this far how ungrateful.

Kiba got pissed off at what uryu said then he continues to chase after uryu.

Kiba: what do you even know about me?!

Uryu: simple Ryu told me everything about you and even more - looks at irina - about you as well little angel.

Irina: enough of this surrender now and God will forgive you!

Uryu: God is already dead...

He said in a monotonous tone then he landed on the top of the pillar then he pointed his bow at the arena then he fired multiple arrows of light making kiba and irina to dodge uryu's attack though unknown to them uryu was making a pattern with his attack.

Uryu: and even if God is here he would be quite disappointed at what his creations became.

Uryu opened a small bottle and drops a small amount of white liquid on the ground then he stabbed the area where the drop fell.

Uryu: reflect on the actions that you've caused until today...

Then the pattern that uryu made began glowing and a giant beam was fired underneath irina and kiba's feet.

Both kiba and irina were screaming as they were enveloped by uryu's attack then the beam stopped leaving kiba and irina to be wounded then they fell to the ground while they began glowing in retirement then uryu was teleported back to issei's side.

Issei: you went easy on them didn't you?

Uryu: *adjusting his glasses* hmph they weren't even a challenge for me to use my advance magic.

Issei: hoh? Now I'm interested on where this will go.

Then the next round began though it made issei to raise a single eyebrow because it was showing alivian vs murayama and katase.

( Arena)

Alivian: for who's benefits are you fighting for?

He said as he looks at his opponent's who was holding swords while he was on his form that revealed his wings and tail.

Murayama: for rias-sama's freedom!

Katase: and we will not fail her.

Alivian: my so young and yet foolish at the same time - points his finger at them - your flighting a side you don't understand the situation one bit.

Both girls got angry and charges at alivian who only sighed and summons a giant orb made of fire and threw it towards the duo burning them in the process then after a minute the fire died down and both murayama and katase fell down and began glowing in retirement.

Alivian: those who fight an empty fist is not worth fighting.

The fight ended rather quick than what they all expected then the next round began showing Brynhildr and Rossweisse on the screen.

( Issei's side )

Issei: good luck Brynhildr-chan.

Brynhildr: thanks and I believe I will use that new magical ability you've taught me.

Issei smiles a little then Brynhildr steps on the teleportation pad and was teleported on the arena.

( Arena)

Both Brynhildr and Rossweisse were face to face while they were wearing their Valkyrie armor.

Brynhildr: I guess this is round two right?

Rossweisse: senpai... please I don't want to fight you again...

She said as she gripped her wand though Brynhildr only sighed at Rossweisse statement.

Brynhildr: to think that I would have the former hero of the alliance as my master while you have that disappointing couch potato as your master.

Rossweisse: how could you insult vidar-sama Like that!

Brynhildr: well it's kinda true actually he was so overconfident that he could beat issei-san with the use of Midgardsormr as his armor but... enough of that!

She fired her elemental attack at Rossweisse who activated her barrier.

Brynhildr: that won't happen a second time!

She activated another spell on her attack when the attack hit the barrier the elemental attack was gone when suddenly Rossweisse was hit by something inside her barrier sending her flying to a nearby wall then Rossweisse looks at Brynhildr with a shocked expression.

Brynhildr: you might be confused on what happened right? well let me explain the magic that I added to my attack is advance wind magic that is related to sounds itself and when my attack made an impact to your barrier it made a sound inside your barrier making you receive the damage depending on the sound of the impact in short your like a snow globe.

Rossweisse was shocked when she heard that though Brynhildr continued.

Brynhildr: you might good at barrier magic but when it comes to offensive magic I have the upper hand and adding to the fact that I learned this advance wind magic means is that there's nothing that can stop any of my attack's.

Then the two Valkyrie began fighting using there magic though Rossweisse was at a disadvantage because she was only strong when it comes to barrier magic but offensive magic was something she was a third rate.

Brynhildr: tell me something how does it feel to sleep with your enemy?

She provoked Rossweisse who had a horrified look though Brynhildr took advantage of it and fired her magic towards Rossweisse who was unprepared and received the attack and began falling to the ground then Brynhildr landed next to Rossweisse.

Brynhildr: you lack focus that's your only weakness.

With that she saw Rossweisse glow in retirement then Brynhildr teleported to issei's side then the next round was announced it was sona and rias vs seekavaira and latia.

( Issei's side )

Issei: be careful you two.

When he said that he received a kiss from both heiress.

Seekavaira: don't worry ok?

Latia: indeed we got this.

Issei nodded his head though he was sensing something was up.

( Arena )

The four heiress were face to face with each other then seekavaira spoke.

Seekavaira: so the one at fault is our opponent?

Latia: indeed though they look quite disgusting to begin with.

Rias: who do you think you two are to talk to me like that and take what's mine.

Seekavaira: *sigh* good grief he not "yours" anymore because you already threw him aside and let him die like you're own toy.

Latia: and for the record you said he was nothing more than your infact the rest of you said that he is just a tool and besides you couldn't even say his name anymore can you?

Sona: please don't make more difficult than it is surrender now and we won't bother you anymore.

Seekavaira: that won't be happening because we are not going to allow any of you to get in his nor our way.

With that the four heiress began they're fight using there demonic magic.

Rias: grrr why do you all are getting in my way!

She said in anger then seekavaira answered her back.

Seekavaira: hoh... looks like someone is jealous because she couldn't get what she wanted.

Latia: indeed...tell us how does it feel to be so close and yet so far at the same time?

Rias got even more angry and began firing her attack at the two while sona was protecting rias with her barrier.

( Leaders area)

Sirzechs: this is quite interesting but it's a shame it won't last long.

He said as he snapped his finger then suddenly the arena began glowing then gravity magic was activated making seekavaira and latia to be immobilized while sona and rias were  unaffected then suddenly a beam that was two white and purple attack was heading towards seekavaira and latia when suddenly issei arrived a couple of feet then he pointed his palm infront of seekavaira and latia.

Issei: mirror force!

A giant mirror appeared infront of seekavaira and latia sending the attack towards the attacker then when issei turned his head towards the direction of the attack he got angry because he saw genshirou along with valery and Artemis was the one who threw the attack.

Issei: you know you all just made the biggest mistake ever.

Suddenly genshirou appeared infront of issei and gave issei a punch on the face though issei stopped it with his head shocking genshirou.

Genshirou: what the...

Suddenly issei grabbed genshirou's hand then he kneed him on his gut breaking his armor then issei let go of his hand and let genshirou fall to the ground when suddenly a bunch of arrows and a dragon shot was head towards issei who summoned his sword of hopelessness.

Then issei swung his sword to the side then the attack vanished shocking the two.

Issei: you know what you're doing is pointless right? - he rested his sword on his shoulder.

Then suddenly issei received an attack to his side which made him used his sword to block the attack then he looks at the direction and saw a giant serpent with black eyes making issei's eyebrows to twitch.

Issei: ophis huh?

Ophis who was on it's dragon form didn't respond and fired another beam at issei who only swatted the attack with his hand.

Issei: you know you're starting to tik me off.

Ophis: enough of this don't make this worse then it has to be.

Issei: and why should I?

Ophis: remember you belong to me and I belong to you.

???: Oh? And who decided that?

Everyone turned there heads to the source of the voice and everyone's eyes widen though ophis was trembling because three beings were standing on top of the coliseum one was achnologia the other was a silver haired girl with hazel eyes with a black cat on her shoulder that has four tails and the other was a beautiful woman with silver hair with heterochromic eyes with one being blue and then the other one was orange and on top of her head was two horns and she had a dragon tail while she was wearing a kimono every male on the coliseum was looking at the women with lust while issei only smirked and looks behind him only for the heterochromic eyed women to look back at him.

Ophis: achnoligia and Avalon...

Rias: ophis who are they?

Ophis: *gulps* they're the primordial dragon God's achnologia the primory dragon God of destruction and annihilation and Avalon the primordial dragon God of life and Creation and the being who named the utopia of Camelot Avalon.

Everyone's eyes widen when they heard that though they saw issei bending on one knee infront of them which shocked everyone.

Issei: father...mother it's great seeing you again.

Everyone: whaaat!?!?

Everyone shouted at the same time had wide eyes because if what they've heard then Avalon spoke.

Avalon: my child...and knight... it's good seeing you as well though - looks at achnologia - I need some explaining after this.

Achnologia: I have no reason to excuse my self I will accept my punishment in whatever form or way it may be.

Avalon sighed then she looks at issei with a small smile on her face though when issei saw that he felt great shame.

Issei: no father...I will be the one to explain because of my actions it led to the two of you to be here.

Avalon: my little star you've got your reason to get back and as long as your here there's no point in punishing both of you.

Issei: thank you mother.

He stood up then ophis decided to ask.

Ophis: wait if issei is your child...

Everyone looks at the hyoudou couple's who couldn't even make eye contact.

Ophis: then what's he's real name?

Avalon: since you asked nicely I will tell you infact all of you he - points at issei - is the being who embodies both creation and destruction, the beginning and the end along with the Title king of dragon God's Bahamut!

Everyone's eyes widen then they heard issei  chuckling and his chuckle bacame a full blown laughter while he was holding half of his face then his laughing died down and looks at them with a grin on his before he was engulfed in purple flames revealing a ash gray haired boy with red streaks with his eyes being gold and his iris was red.

Issei: remember me little dwarf?

He said with a huge smirk on his face though lucy was looking at him with wide eyes then the four tailed black cat landed on his shoulder then issei looks at the black cat then he raised an eyebrow.

Issei: kuroka...no - looks at kuroka then back to the cat - your her counter part aren't you?

C. Kuroka: nya~ your really good issei-nya! - she licked his cheek - and your quite strong but... I'm not after power - she jumped and landed on his head - I'm after something that goes above that.

Issei: and what would that be?

C. Kuroka: hoh? You think me and her are the same? Well your not entirely wrong well at first that was the reason but now... I realize power isn't anything without family.

Issei: heh... your a lot better compared to your counter part.

C. Kuroka: nya~ thanks for the praise nya but - looks at the silver haired girl - valina I think you should meet your mate.

Issei gulps then he looks up towards valina who had a small smile.

Issei: I know you were expecting the other guy but...

Valina flew towards issei with her devil wings then she landed infront of him then she held his face.

Valina: no it's ok you and him are the same and my angelic side also knows that and that fact alone is enough for us to be sure that you are our issei no matter who or what you are you will always be our...no my issei.

She answered back with a small smile which made issei to smile then he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Issei: thank you very much.

Valina nodded her head then she spread her wings while C. Kuroka landed on her shoulder then valina spread her wings then she flew towards issei's team though issei looks at ophis with a huge grin.

Issei: it's time to burn everything down!

He unleashed his power which made the entire stadium and coliseum to tremble and shake while the entire beings in the supernatural were trembling others began to turn pale then issei changed form into a gian dragon with two horns while it had 16 wings on its back then he roared.

Issei continued his roar making the entire coliseum to shake and making everyone present to shake and tremble.

End of chapter 11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.1K 34
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me sadly DX Enjoy!!!
5.6K 64 3
I want to try my hands at writing one-shot stories, so no requests because I'm not used to write one-shot stories. (I apologize for any grammar mista...
178K 2.3K 46
This is rewritten from 'Meeting An Old Friend'.But I want to make it a different.
11.8K 158 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...