The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

29. Embarassing jealousy.

46.6K 2.5K 524
By writingsbymelek

(Amrit and Arjun standing outside of Manheer and Loveleen's University)

"The exam was supposed to be over at 4.00 p.m right?" Amrit asked.

"Yeahh."

"Then its 4.40, where the hell are they!" He said in anger.

"I am also saying the same thing, bitch!" Arjun mocked.

They both were getting so mad about not having their ladies close to them when suddenly they saw something and they both closed their fists.

Amrit instantly pulled up his sunglasses and was about to run towards his Heer when Arjun stopped.

"Arjun I would kill him."

"I know Amrit, I will also kill him but why the fuck are they so close to him!! Who is he!!"

"Whoever it is I won't leave him." Amrit again tried to go.

"Our feelings are mutual." Arjun said.

"Dekho toh, how they both are laughing and talking with him, aisa kya hai usme huh? Exam dene gyi thi yeh dono ya fir ladke se baat karne!" Amrit said.

(Look at them, how they both are laughing and talking with him, what is so special in him huh? They went to give exam or talk to this guy!)

"Dikhne mein bhi langoor jaisa dikhta hai! Is sey better toh hamaare servants dikhte hain!" Arjun said.

(He looks exactly like monkey, even our servants look better than him)

"That's my point! And why the hell are they both smiling huh? Don't we make them smile enough?" Amrit said.

"Arjun look at me. How do I look?" Amrit asked.

"You look fabulous my brother! The hottest guy ever!! You tell me how do I look?" Arjun said.

"You are everything a girl would ask for!" Amrit said.

"See I have this perfect jawline. You have these hot muscles! What a physique we have got!!" Arjun said.

"Then why the fuck they are being so comfortable with that guy!!" They both said together.

So basically Manheer and Loveleen were coming back from giving their exam while they both were laughing and talking to a guy.

Now the guy was really handsome.

Don't listen to Amrit and Arjun. I am telling you the guy was handsome.

He had brown curly hair with hazel eyes. A perfectly tipped nose with a sharp jawline. Cherry on top he was muscular as well.

And Manheer and Loveleen were comfortable with him.

Leaving behind are two love sick puppies getting jealous.

Manheer and Loveleen came towards the place where Arjun and Amrit were and both the boys instantly took their hands.

"Oh my WIFEY, how was your exam!" Amrit said while kissing on her cheek and giving a side eye to that guy.

He made so much sure to lay emphasis on the word "wifey".

"Aye meri jaan, I know you did blast in your exam. Haina, we had studied so much last night. TOGETHER!" Arjun said as he hugged Loveleen and kissed on her forehead.

He made sure he speaks the word "together".

Before Manheer and Loveleen could speak something the guy spoke,

"Oh my god girlies your men are so freaking handsome! Oh gosh I am so dead. Girlies I swear if these were not your men, I would have just...it sounds awkward but.." He was blabbering and was cut by Loveleen..

"Hey, don't you dare look at them, we both will eat you alive!"

"So sorry Loveleen but gosh these are so handsome!! If you have any other man this handsome please plan a date for me!" He said.

"Gosh, Leo you are being too much right now!" Manheer said.

"Oh by the way, Amrit, meet Leo, he is our friend since we joined the university." Manheer said to Amrit.

And here Amrit and Arjun were passing looks to each other.

"Ummm I think you both should sit in the car. We have your favourite McDonald's meal kept at the backseat." Arjun said to Loveleen and Manheer and they both cheered up.

They both said goodbyes to Leo and sat in the car.

On the otherside, while going, Leo made sure to give a flying kiss to Arjun and Amrit.

When Leo was gone and both the girls were in the car, Arjun and Amrit were literally crying with embarrassment.

They both are in mafia and were jealous of...Leo.

"Let's bang our heads together!" Arjun said.

"You bang, I have a wife and a baby on the way." Amrit said.

They both sat in the car. Amrit was driving and Arjun was on the passenger seat while the girls were at the back eating their McD meal.

"Uhmm this is jannat yaar" Manheer literally moaned while eating her french fries.

"Manu you didn't let me eat the fries!" Loveleen complained.

"Cause I am pregnant and you are not!"

"Whateverr, well what was the answer of 10th question?" Loveleen asked while grabbing the coke.

"C option." Manheer said.

"Oh godd, you know I didn't know the answer but I did Jai mata di A, Jai mata B, Jai mata di C and ended up marking C option. See it's correct." Loveleen said and did her little dance while drinking her coke.

"Ahmmm it feels so good to have food after 4 hours exam!" Loveleen said while she also moaned a little bit while eating.

And hearing both of them moan was not doing any good for the boys sitting infront listening to their cute talks.

So they initiated the conversation in order to distract.

"So what were you guys talking about with that Leo friend of yours?" Amrit said.

"Oh yes, you guys were getting so comfy and were laughing too much!" Arjun said while tilting himself towards the back.

"Kyu, hamaara hasna tumhe hajam nahi hota?" Loveleen mocked.
(Why, you can't digest our laughs?)

"Hajam kya hota hai aur kya nahi aapko hum ghar chalke detail mein bataenge!" Arjun said.
(What I can digest and what I cannot, I will tell you at home)

"Oh you guys stop it. And Leo was just saying how handsome you both are and how badly he wished he could date one of you." Manheer said.

Arjun and Amrit looked at each other and coughed.

"Umm its better we stay quiet and you guys eat food!" Amrit said.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

They all reached the building where they all were gonna stay for the next 1 week.

Both of them had their own penthouses in it.

They had 4 exams in total and the rest 3 days were for them to enjoy.

Loveleen and Manheer were going 1st in the building while Arjun and Amrit were slow cause they had to talk.

"Arjun, after leaving Loveleen, come with me." Amrit said and Arjun nodded.

The moment Manheer came from the elevator and it opened she was welcomed by her Kuchu Kuchu ku baby Waffle.

She had books in her hands so she couldn't pick him up instantly while he was running and jumping here and there.

"Aaye my baby, you missed mumma? See I did so great in the exam!!" She said while keeping the books on the table of living room and washing her hands before picking him up.

And there the little baby was getting mad for her to pick him up.

She picked him up and sat on the couch and started to caress his hair while he started licking her.

"You miss me so much stupid, when this another baby will come, don't get posessive ok?"

"Your Waffle gets posessive over me, if he gets posessive over our baby I will.." Amrit was saying and Manheer cut him..

"Shut up Amrit. Its you who gets posessive all the time not my Waffle. And what if you get posessive from our baby?" She said.

"Our baby can have you in the day time, he is not allowed to disturb us at night."

"Amrit you are besharam." Manheer said.
(Besharam=shameless)

Amrit came and pecked on her forehead and said,"only for you." in her ear to which she blushed.

"Heer, I am going to my study with Arjun and Rudra, we have something to talk about related to business. Hope you won't mind!"

"Why would I mind Mr. Amrood!"

"No I mean you just came home after your exam and I.."

"Arey you go, I have waffle and I will just study for tomorrow's exam." She said

"Okay baby." He said and went towards his study room with Arjun and Rudra.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"So its Sanjana Thakur." Arjun said.

"The only daughter of the owner of Thakur Industries?" Amrit asked while taking a sip of his wine.

"Yes" Arjun said.

"She is in a big trouble now!" Amrit smirked.

Flashback to when Amrit and Sanjana went to the office to talk.

"Oh Mr. Shekhawat I had been coming here since past 1 week and finally I got a chance to talk to you." She said while trying to hold Amrit's hand and bending so much that would expose her breasts.

But Amrit was fast enough and didn't even let her touch him.

"Its a good day for you since my wife is here. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten a chance." Said Amrit.

"Huh?"

"Ever heard of appointment?" Amrit said while taking a chair and sitting just like the King he is.

"I wanted to take it but that stupid receptionist refused to give me one. You should fire him."

"The receptionist you are calling stupid avoids giving appointments to stupid people." Amrit said and Sanjana was already in anger.

"Anyways, I am Sanjana."

"If you are here for introduction. You have already wasted your 3 minutes."

And she gave him a confused look.

"10 minutes remember. My wife is waiting. And I don't like her to wait." Amrit said.

"Can you please stop saying my wife, my wife again and again. Don't you remember me?" She said.

"I have never even looked at any girl except my wife and you say I remember you! Nice joke."

"Amrit I was..."

"MR. SHEKHAWAT!" Amrit said while banging the table in so much anger and rage that the girl was literally scared and flinched.

"Y-yes M-Mr. She-Shekhawat, I was your classmate in the University."

"So if you want your transcripts then go to the university not me!" Amrit mocked.

"What? Transcripts? Amri-I mean Mr. Shekhawat you were never a humorous person in University."

"If you find this humorous I doubt your sense of humour." Amrit said.

He had not even looked at her for once and she was already getting angry.

"Anyhow, coming on the topic, divorce her."

And there Amrit who was rotating a paper weight in his hand stopped rotating it and instantly threw it on the flower vase that was kept there.

It shattered into pieces.

Sanjana flinched.

Amrit calmed down thinking his Heer is just outside.

"Anything else?"

"You are just mine." She said.

"Stay delusional."

"I will kill her."

And that's when Manheer barged into the office.

Flashback end.

"Sir, there is one more thing." Rudra said.

"What?"

"Sanjana Thakur's aunt is Samiksha Thakur." He informed.

"So what's that.." Arjun said.

"What the fuck." Amrit said as now he was gathering pieces and understanding the whole situation.

"Kya hua what the fuck?" Manheer said as she opened the door of the study and stood there.

"Uhhmm..nothing baby, aap yahan kaise." Amrit said.

"Actually my books were here and I needed them." She said as she pointed at the books kept on the table.

Amrit grabbed the books and gave it to her and she went.

"How this King of Rajasthan and Mafia becomes a scared cat infront of his wife." Arjun mocked.

"Will you shut up or should I call Loveleen?" Amrit said.

"Btw who is this Samiksha Thakur?" Arjun asked and Amrit explained.

"What the Holy moly mother Glory's dog's uncle's tail!!" He exclaimed.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

It was 10 p.m. till Amrit, Arjun and Rudra did their research and then Amrit came back to his room only to find his pretty wife standing infront of the mirror looking at herself and caressing her tummy.

She didn't realise when Amrit had entered the room and he hugged her from behind.

"Haye main marjawan, tusi taan mainu dara hi ditta si!!" She exclaimed in punjabi.

(Oh my god, you literally scared me!)

"Kya ho rha hai yahann." Amrit said as he hugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder while his hands were on her stomach.

"Nothing just thinking how its judt 1 month of our wedding and I am already pregnant." She said as she smiled.

"Its a good thing right." Amrit said.

"Ofcourse it is. Cherry on top, the stalker didn't text or tried to get in touch with me after our wedding." She said and hugged Amrit.

Now he was having swords in his heart when she said this.

How much this girl trusts him.

The level of trust she has for him is immeasurable.

"Whatever I did was just to have us together baby. I know you will understand." He thought in his mind while weaving hands in her hair.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Guys my story is full of suspense. I know 😭

But I hope you all will love the plots and twists.

I don't know my mind works so much in twists and turns.

You know the way all the secrets will come out slowly. It is satisfying.

Let's connect through Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
609K 43.9K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
1.7M 135K 60
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...