Guilty in Love (ishan kishan...

By Nascent-Writer

{ Can be read as a general fiction/ Teenfiction/new adult} Ishan is the aspiring cricketer trying to make his... More

A/N
important please read
Seat Partner, why?
Argumentative
important decision
convincing
dinner
Tired already?
practice
reason
hurting
surprise
help
help 2
confrontation
travel
confessing?
The end

competition

208 12 47
By Nascent-Writer

The cheers were loud, hopes were high, expectations touched the sky. Everything was upon Prisha. The competition was about to begin.
The opposition took the ground and were warming up.

Prisha's school unified high school won badminton for dual mode,
Won second place in basketball and tennis
First in football.
Prisha is sure they'll win first in cricket too.
But badminton solo?

She remembered Ishan's words,
I'll be there for you those touched her to such an extent that she didn't sleep at night.
Swati claims that she has developed crush on Ishan,
She kept denying it, but reading online the effects of crush and how human behaviour changes when  they find someone attractive and various other articles, she's rethinking if swati was right.

Prisha is continuously peeping a little to find if Ishan is there or not, he had practice in the morning as it is Sunday.
There are very less chances he'll be here for her.
She kept asking swati who all people are present to see the match, she said “ Your Principle, teachers, few trust members I assume, our parents and students”
Prish wasn't satisfied with the answer,
“ who in students? ”

“ You think I know their names?
Alright, if you are so curious.
There was Pragya, Riddhima and a guy Riddhi was clinging onto” Swati named few people she knew.
Prisha sighed at her response and looked down “ No he isn't here. ” Swati said looking at her sister's state.
Prisha looked up with raised Eyebrows, questioning.
“ the one you are looking for, Ishan duh.. He isn't here” Swati told.

“ Wish he was here to see how amazing you play today ” swati said tieing the shoe lace of Prisha. Prisha just ignored her sister's comments. Commentator announced the Unified team to enter the field. She did a quick check and after approval of her sister, Prisha went out.

√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√

{ ISHAN'S POV }

“ Bro! you are Idiot! Dumbass ” I cussed sudhir on the phone. How the heck did he not remind me, today is Prisha's competition.
I cut the call in hurry and rush down the railway station's stairs.
I came here to catch the Train to Jharkhand, then recieved a call from Sudhir asking where I was.

I catched an Rickshaw back to the ground. Traffic did no good to me, when did Bihar's traffic became like Mumbai's traffic.
Unsteadily I kept pacing around the Rickshaw in my seat.
Uncle gave me weird stares only if he felt what I am feeling.

I reached the ground half an hour late. By now Round 1 must have ended. Thank god I reached a little early. Better late then never. I showed them my pass and Entered the field.

Prisha was wearing a little loose T-shirt and Track pants with sports shoes with her hair tied to pony tail. She was sweating hard, while on the other hand the opponent was two times bigger then Prisha. No, I am not body shaming, but she looked fitter then Prish.

The scores were 1-3. Prish managed to score only one point? I sat down in an empty chair in the forefront. From the corner of my eye I saw Prisha's parents, her dad had an disappointed face. He didn't look like he was pleased with his daughter. I focused back on Prisha, Come on Prisha. You have to do it!

The principal and teachers didn't even bother to notice the match or cheer for their student, instead they were busy chatting.
Our Unified students were cheering for Prisha while Holy angel students were the loudest.
Didn't our students had their breakfast?

I focused back on Prish after taking in the scenario, she managed to score one point. Now it was 2-3. Something about her told me she was nervous.
For a spare second she looked my way, I passed her gentle smile and the shuttle cock landed on the ground.

End of Round 1

{ end of Ishan's POV}
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Prisha came back to the area were coach and Riddhima and Pragya were standing.
They offered her water and coach told her to be calm.
Coach was seen talking with the ground staff.
She saw Ishan walking over to her direction, Riddhima and Pragya excused themselves to the washroom.
Now it was only her and Ishan.

“ Prish. What's wrong? ” Ishan sat besides her.
Prisha shook her head looking at the ground. He lifted up her cheek. They made an eye contact, Prisha looked other ways.

“ tell Me ” Ishan tried to encourage her. “ I don't know.
It's the expectations haunting me” she truthfully told him. She remembered the time they had during the Practice and how she cried about what her father told her.
“ They haunt every one Prish. You aren't the only one. You know what? Even your opponent, No matter how good she plays somewhere has big expectations, bigger then yours.
Plus point is, she's over confident and minus point is
You are Under Confident. ”
Ishan tried to motivate her.

“ Don't think about the cheers after Victory or sorrows after defeat. Just think about the game. ok? " He rubbed her back calming her down a little.

Prisha passed him little smile and went off to play. He relaxed on the chair and watched her play. Coach guided her about something to which she was seen nodding her head vigorously.
Prisha and her opponent shared a brief eye contact before she hit the shuttle cock in the air. The cock came flying towards the utmost left end while Prisha ran from the middle to end and made it on time. She balanced the cock and gave her a normal threw, the opponent hit it easily to the boundary line giving one point to Prisha.

A little chorus came from there crowd. Ishan understood what was lacking. It wasn't the motivation but the support
Ishan started cheering loudly for Prisha, sudhir joined him cheering.
Pragya and Riddhima were embarrassed a little, they thought cheering loudly is common behavior of boys.
They were shocked when Swati di also started cheering loudly for Prisha. They looked at their Friend who dropped the cock on the ground when she was about to hit it back. The cheers went silent for a second from Unified team and louder from Holy angels.

Prisha picked up the shuttle and game continued each individual defending the cock. Now there was no going back Riddhima and Pragya joined in too.
Coach was also chanting Prisha's name. Alot of noise was coming from this end of the corner who were constantly cheering for their friends that Principal and Teachers were disturbed a little and looked over at their direction.
Saina started cheering from the crowd.
Looking at her and few other people, Prisha's school mates also chanted her name.

The round came to tie with 2-2 points with an amazing defend from both the sides. It was the time for final Round. Prisha used Washroom, she was smiling ear to ear. It gave her utmost joy to see people supporting her.

She came back and drank a little water. She greeted Saina who came to support her. “ Prish. You killin' it girl” she hugged her. Prisha muttered a thanks.
Ishan offered her the seat he was previously sitting at to her.
“ Girl. Don't worry now, the chants will keep on getting louder! Just set the stage on fire”
Saina hyped her best friend's
Little sister. Swati shook her head. She enjoyed the bond these two shared.
“ it's field not stage ” Swati told Saina. “ Yeah. The same thing”
Prisha laughed at their banter.
Riddhima and Sudhir were seen stealing glances, if coach wasn't beside them they might have stolen a moment.
Pragya was cleaning her specs.
Dilip, the 10th grader was also present. Prisha wondered how the seniors enter at competitions/events without passes. Guess she'll find it out when  she's in 10th.

Prisha looked over at Ishan.
He gave her a twitched lip smile.
She tried to focus on the game and not the guy. Everything is upon her now. It's a do or die situation. Final round.

The two opponents took the field and this time the opposition team player hit the shuttle first, for few minutes they both were just defending until Prisha dropped it!
Score - 0-1

Prisha took an opportunity of the moment when opponent was standing a little to the right and the cock flew to the left end.
She tried to reach it and hit the cock on  time but it landed safely on the ground. The crowd cheering grew louder, Prisha knew this was not because she scored a point,but because that's how she lost a point in the last round. Revenge complete.
Score - 1-1

The game was maintained in a steady flow with both the individuals trying to gain the points. Everyone's heart beat was raised when the score came to 3-3

The game flew smoothly for a minute none of them trying to lose a point. Normal shots were thrown and that aggression was nowhere to be seen. Few Prisha Prisha Prisha chants continued.
Prisha lost her step, everyone thought that she'll lose it, but she managed to maintain the balance of the cock. She handled the cock in the mid air and striked it back. The speed of cock was fast but the opponent threw it back to her, without thinking twice Prisha smashed it. Winning the competition!

A moment later The crowd went wild. Prisha was surrounded by her friends each of them hugging her and cheering loudly. She was intensified with happiness. Her parents were smiling and talking with teachers
Saina asked for an party.
A moment of happiness..

She searched for Ishan In the crowd, he was nowhere to be seen. She felt a little sad when he left without even congratulating her.

On the other hand ishan missed his train and another one had only few minutes to arrive.
He knew it she'll win it, it was his gut feeling that told him, he felt bad for leaving without seeing her winning shot. He had to prioritize his game too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
55.1K 3.4K 26
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
21.7K 970 18
Shubish story top - ishan bottom - shubman Where ishan hates committed love he likes to flirt around while shubman on other hand is slowly starting...
12K 491 32
Ishan Kishan is y/n's crush she had a crush on him for four years they are friends not close one ishan has a gf whom he love so much but ishan's beca...