pacifist Reborn

By TurboM648786

The pacifists player gets murdered by his genocidal brother reincarnating into undertale in the over world wi... More

Reset.
Amesia
Funeral And Truth
Hunt For Sin.
Scythe
7 King Tournament Revelation
Lust And Greed
Deserts Are No Place For Skeleton.
Skeleton Kills The Cringe
It's Not Part Of The Story Just Some Art.
Underground "Death"
Cyns Playing Disbelief

Genocide.

215 5 3
By TurboM648786

At a random house

Cyn:I'm bored there's nothing to do...

Mike(busy playing on his pc):it's only been 20 minutes cmon there's got to be something you can do maybe play your games on your ps5 or something.

Cyn:I already beat them...I tried playing it again but it's no longer fun once you know the whole plot and basically cheat codes to win😒

Mike:I don't see how that's my problem(the screen dings)yes take that you stupid smily bag of bones!

Cyn:hmmm?What are you playing?

Mike😌:it's this really fun game,called undertale where you have to slaughter a whole entire race of monsters.

Cyn:is the killing part really necessary?cause it seems to me there are other actions to this game.

Mike🙂:yes the killing is necessary...

Cyn:are you sure?...

Mike😐:Why would I lie to you?do you want to try I can reset the game if you'd like😁

Cyn:uh sure I guess?...as long as it kills my bordem.

Mike(smiling evily):I'll just reset the game first...

Mike kills frisk and causes a reset in the game.

Cyn pov:I still think the killing parts highly unnecessary 😓.

Mike🙂:go ahead little bro I'm sure you'd love it.

Cyn:you seem awfully happy about this.

Mike:I'm just glad my little brother is finaly growing up🥹I'm so proud.

Cyn:how are you producing tears so quick?!

Mike:ignore that focus on the game.

Cyn:no! You need to teach me that.do you know how hard it is to pass acting class.

Mike:Cyn look at the laptop and it will tell you all I need to say.

Cyn:?(turns to look at the computer)

Computer:

Cyn:....

Cyn💢:go screw yourself.

Mike:gladly.

Cyn:what?

Mike:what?

Cyn :....

Mike:😐

Cyn:I think I'll just play the game instead. (Begins playing the game)

Mike:good

Times skip few hours later

Cyn:that.

Cyn:was.

Cyn:AWSOME! 🤩

Cyn:I loved the characters and their reactions!

Mike:what about the killing?🙂wasn't it fun?

Cyn lied not wanting to upset his older brother:I mean yeah it was!😅

Mike:than let's play the game again !

Cyn:even better!let's play it 2 more times!

Mike:Oh I see your quite eager to kill the monsters huh?

Cyn:yeah I guess😅...is that wrong?

Mike:😁nope its perfectly normal.(pets the chair for cyn to sit)what are we waiting for let's commit Genocide!

Cyn:yeah!

Instead of playing 2 more rounds they played 10 more during each route Cyn started noticing something strange with the game and his brother it was almost like he knew something about the game everytime he killed a monster Cyn could've sworn he saw his brothers eye turning red each kill.Cyn also noted the reactions of the monsters in undertale it was almost as if they were alive...including sans who is one of the toughest bosses.

Cyn:why is it that everytime I fight sans I could've sworn I saw him acting real like alive....

Cyn:each time I commit Genocide his hatred and sadness become more visible and life like...

Cyn:maybe I should see what happens if I didn't do Genocide next time...

Cyn tries doing a pacifist route finding it peaceful enjoying the jokes sans was saying he admitted this was a lot more calmer without the killing and all the reactions were much better and the ending was beautiful.Because of this route Cyn saw, he stuck to pacifist routes enjoying each time he resets he always picked pacifist and strangley because of this he saw sans acting strange like he was less hostile towards him and his smile was genuine...

Cyn:so there really is a route where theres no genocide then why did Mike say it was necessary to kill the monsters?

Cyn:this is way better...and sans seems to-huh? (sees sans glitching a little and smiling at him glitvhing in words) wha? (stares and points at it in shock) you-your?!

Sans:don't get so chilled to the bone😂what's wrong Cyn it's seems you've changed player for that I thank you for sparring my brother each route instead of continuing your genocide you continued your pacifist route good job kid👍

Cyn:h--h-how a-are you? 😰(screen glitches back to normal)

Cyn😶(rubs eyes) 😶:... Mike!!!!!

Mike(rushes to Cyn) :what is it what happened?!

Cyn:h-he talked!

Mike:Cyn who talked?!

Cyn:the game no it was sans! He actually talked!

Mike🙂:excuse me?

Cyn:didn't you hear me Sans actually talked!!

Mike:and your not lying right?

Cyn🤨: I saw my favorite game come to life idiot! what do you think?! 😒

Mike:cause people tend to hallucinate.

Cyn:Mike I swear at this moment I'm not lying the scree-no sans he talked his mouth moved and everything!

Mike:...

Cyn:Mike?

Mike smirks.

Cyn:Mike bro what's wrong?

Mike:

Mike:so i'm not the only one!

Cyn:Mike?.... Bro your scaring me😬

Mike(grabs Cyns shoulder) :don't you get it Cyn?!!

Cyn:I-wha?

Mike:that game were playing is real! (points at the game) and we are basically there gods! We can toy with them as much as we want!

Cyn:Mike your starting to go crazy... That's not possible.

Mike:HOW DO YOU THINK THAT SMILING SHIT HEAD COMMUNICATED WITH YOU HUH? face it Cyn we are the gods of that world. Don't you find it wonderful! The fact we can kill them in a matter of clicks and cheats. It's simply divine!

Cyn:w-what's wrong with you!

Mike🙂:what are you talking about I'm perfectly fine.

Cyn:no your not!

Cyn:when we first played the game your eyes flashed red! Then you start talking about killing them! And now this!you think your a God!

Mike:oh dear sweet little brother of mine. Thats cause I am and We're not the only ones🙂

Cyn:only what?!

Mike:there are more of our kind! People like us who have the ability to access the other world. 🙂

Cyn:😰why are you telling me this? And how is this possible?

Mike:we were blessed this is our birth right!we were meant to rule that world! When people like us play undertale we gain an ambition that ambition later evolves into a soul but our souls are special,unique even !

Mike:people like us are separated into three soul traits that being genocidal, pacifist, and the neutrals. These traits represent the routes we've taken they give us access to abilities that other normal insignificant pests could only dream of having!

Mike:My little brother I on the other hand gained something far more better than those cheap walmart wastes of souls.

Cyn:what is that, how in the world can I see it?!

Mike:honestly idk. I haven't picked a name for it but I will tell you this it's one of the most dangerous souls a person can have.

Mike:now let's see yours dearest little brother. (goes to touch his chest)

Cyn:wait no! Stop it! (feels something leaving his body)

Cyns soul:

Mike stares at Cyns soul surprised but that expression dissapears a few seconds afterwards later turning into a look of disgust.

Mike:tsk, tsk, tsk(sighs) how disappointing I was expecting more from you. 🙂Say little bro how about you join me then you might finally gain the trait. 😁

Cyn:wth! No! You sadistic *ss! You literally and suddenly become egotistical and now you have a God complex that's just messed up!

Mike🙂:don't call it a complex when it is the truth.

Cyn:if what your saying is true then that means... I've been killing innocent people...

Mike🙂:correct but they aren't people they're insignificant puppets.

Cyn:that's not what they are they're still people! They can feel and express emotions just like us and yet... You still continued killing them knowing the truth and the worst of it all is.... (turns to look at the computer screen displaying undertale)

Cyn:you tricked me into doing this... You made me kill them.

Mike🙂:ofcourse I did being a God wouldn't be nearly as fun without having my precious little brother joining me.

Cyn:y-your a sadist.

Mike🙂:I take that as a compliment. Now I will ask again. Cyn will you join me in my Journey of slaughtering all monsters of undertale including the multiverse itself? (puts hand out)

Cyn(slaps the hand away) :like I said before no! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you proud of what you did?! Happy you killed innocent people?! Look at yourself and tell me you still consider yourself human?!

Mike:you see that's the thing...I don't.

Cyn:huh?

Cyn:wha-(blood comes out of his mouth)

Mike:such a shame poor little Cyn couldn't join his older brother...

Cyn:w-w--why did you? (tears leaking out of his eyes)

Mike:I was expecting more from you really Cyn. It's disappointing.

Cyn:y-you stabbed me.

Mike:your soul is quite average yet I've seen you play so many pacifist routes. You should've been pacifist by now.

Cyn:you saw.

Mike:I thought I could use this to my advantage but your soul proved your a failure.

Cyn(light fading from his eyes)

Mike:I know well see each other again Cyn maybe in the next life....

Cyn:...

Mike walks to cyns computer.

Mike:alright smiley trash bag it's time for you to dissappear... Permanently.

In undertale sans sleeping on a coach and begins waking up.

Sans:kid? Whered you go?... (sans eyes widen realizing the worse might happen) Papyrus!
(gets of the coach and walks out side sees a pile of dust on the ground)

Sans:(eye lights up)no.no.no.no.no.no.no...(begins running forward looking around frantically) PAPYRUS! PAPYRUS! PAPY-(stops seeing frisk)

Sans:kid? (reaches out to touch frisks shoulder)

Frisk turns around and sends a slash at sans. Sans eye activate and creates a bone wall.

Sans:Cyn what do you think your doing?!

Frisk(controlled) :oh I'm sorry Cyn and frisk aren't available right know call back after the beep. Beep! (rushes behind sans creating a determination sword aiming to hit his back)

Sans blocks the attack with a bone.

Sans:How are you back?

Frisk(controlled) :aw you still remember me Sans almost puts a smile to my face.

Sans(serious) :where's Cyn?!

Frisk:my little brother is none of your business Smiley trashbag.

Sans: (uses his eye to see the sin he committed eyes go blank)you killed your own brother didn't you.

Frisk(controlled acting innocent and surprised ) :how did you know? 🥺🎭

Sans:don't coy with me dirty brother killer!

Frisk(controlled acting innocent) :what do you mean? 🎭🥺I'm just a child.

Sans creates and fires gaster blasters at frisk creating a dust feild tiring him out. Once the dust dissapears frisk wasn't there.

Sans:wha-?! (Frisk appears behind sans)

Frisk(controlled) :oh sans sometimes you make it almost to easy 🙂. (slashes his back with a knife)

Sans:-999999

Frisk(controlled):its like I don't even have to try anymore really it's truelly pathetic. Bye bye sans and this time permanently for good.

Sans:w-what are you talking about?

Frisk(controlled) :the knife I hit you with is a virus, permanently deletes programs, faulty programs, anomalies or in your case anomalies such as people like you.

Sans eyes widen.

Frisk(controlled):damn looks like all the fun people in my life are dissapearing I wonder why. 😋

Sans fades into dust but his soul still remains.

Frisk(controlled) 🤔:what's this? Why hasn't his soul dissapeard?

A grey soul appears next to sans soul.

Frisk(eyes widen) :h-how?! didn't you die!

The souls merged together causing shaking Mike's screen.

Back to Mike

Mikes:how?! his body is right here! (checks Cyn's body for the grey soul ) there's no soul in it! (grabs a knife throwing it at a wall) damnmit all!!!!

Mike:I'll find you little brother including that shitty bag of bones!

Back to undertale

The fused soul begin rising up leaving the underground heading to the surface world.

On a train

Random girl:mommy look a shooting star!

Mother(looking at her phone) :That's nice deary.

Random girl:but look mommy it's moving! And it's so close! 🤩

A random girl near them was listening and begins looking out the window.

??? :so he's finally come the hero of retribution.I look forward to our meeting(licks lips)

Somewhere else on the surface of undertale.

???(waking up) :aaaaaaaa!!!!! What? (checks body) but I thought...

??? :Cyn!!! wake up your going to be late for school!

Cyn(eyes widen as he looks at his hands ):I'm human...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 619 24
"Here at the end, it's just me and you. I know who you are, you remember who I am." Sans remembering you is the best that could ever happen to your...
76.8K 1K 24
Frisk is embarking upon yet another genocide run when a girl from another universe approaches Sans to help him. In the next timeline, where Frisk has...
198 1 10
After a failed genocide attempt Frisk discovers that she has a second personality who is hellbent on killing everyone, Chara. Frisk slowly tries to...
14K 96 27
The barrier is broken, monsters and humans are living in peace, everyone is happy except for one person. Frisk has been getting waking nightmares abo...